Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm

๐”‰
acilier R. ๐”ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Oisin
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxx
He stopped before continuing any further, only to turn around once the giant spoke, which he allowed him to finish. Facilier removed his glasses and messed around with them, "I'm sorry that I can't really understand your misfortune, and I'm sorry that I even asked in the first place. But I think explaining it in a more simpler way would be a convenience to Mr. Stoker and possibly the head butler- so the owner and the staff can assure the safety of our guests and the other staff members...Not really trying to be rude, so sorry if that did come out rude," Looks like I'm being a little over-apologetic...oh how the tables have bitterly turned, "Now I...can't say that the other staff are my servents...They, even me, are ordered by the head butler to do this or that, but most of its common sense really. But thank you for complimenting the manor, it would probably make someone like Mr. Stoker happy.". Facilier took a long moment to realize that he was rambling on. Maybe he should just shut up. He sighed and turned around, let's just do just that and get on with it. He glanced at the giant, "Let's continue?" and with that, Facilier continued to the study, placing his glasses back on his face. He stood at the door and tapped at the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐”
ary J. โ„œosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxx
As Mary continued down the streets, he stared down at the flower, trying to remember what type it was. He has seen it before, many times before, but it seemed that the name was forgotten. Maybe he should've asked his father before he left, otherwise this task would've been eas-. Mary paused and looked over once someone shouted something that didn't seem all familiar to him either. What kind of gibberish was it? He turned around to see a man, that was probably as tall as his father, if not probably taller, rush over to him, soon to stoop down to his own height. He stared at the man as he spoke more clearly, words like his own. Mary continued to stare at the man, unblinking as he asked if he was alright, soon to ask if he had hurt him anywhere. The child smiled and shook his head, following by a simple "Bon.". That wasn't right. "Nom." Mary looked away, glaring at the streets as if it was its fault for not saying 'no' right. It was simple, really. Sighing, Mary turned his head back towards the man, shaking his head 'no' once more, the glare still resting on his face. He then soon returned his gaze to the paper that he was holding, soon to fold it over, pressing down on the fold, making a crease on the paper. He soon shoved the paper back into his shorts pocket. He looked back at the man and took one slight step back.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cresentmoon Manor

Postby not a talking cat » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Kivvi wrote:
Akira/Gardener/19/Bisexual/tags--open

Akira made his way to the outdoor garden, black lacy umbrella in hand. It looked quite sunny out in his room, and he had to tend to the variety of plants the family had offered him to take care of. Akira ruffled his hair with his free hand, reaching over to a stone basin with fresh water. He washed his hands, starting with the succulents near a waterfall. He sighed to himself, already beginning to feel dizzy fr the suns unforgiving rays. But nonetheless, he persisted.

โ˜… peter vulnere โ˜… werewolf โ˜… butler โ˜… appears nineteen โ˜… tags: akira
    A yawn escaped Peter's mouth as he adjusted the white glove on his left hand. A water bottle was in his hand, one he had taken a sip or two from. Peter absentmindedly strolled through the halls of the manorโ€™s first floor, too absorbed in the appearance of his glove to look at where he was going. It wasnโ€™t until he looked up that Peter realized heโ€™d stumbled into the outskirts of the garden, where
    the exterior part of the garden were a luscious green color filled with flowers of all colors.
    At first, Pete was confused as to how he came across the manorโ€™s garden, but he brushed it off as another one of his silly wanderings. A smug smile crossed his face, and his grip on the water bottle tightened as he giddily pranced into the outdoor garden. There, Peter saw just the person he was hoping to see: Akira!
    With his free hand, Peter waved his hand high up. โ€œHeeey!โ€ He called out, dashing over to Akira. โ€œIf it isnโ€™t my favorite gardener~ hey Akira!โ€ Peter grinned brightly, ears twitching and tail wagging. โ€œHowโ€™s the garden treatinโ€™ ya? Everything going good so far?โ€ Peter smiled expectantly, a tad bit excited to hear about the start to Akiraโ€™s day.
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:53 am

Akira/Gardener/19/Bisexual/tags-- Peter

"Im doing quite alright, how about you?" Akira asked. Since he happens to be the only gardener of the manor, Akira finds himself recognized by many. He ceased the watering, adjusting his umbrella. The umbrella opened fully with a snap. "Sorry if this seems rude, Im probably gonna pass out if I don't use this thing." Akira blurted. It was common for Akira to retort at the sun for being so evil to him, but plants can't water themselves either, he thought. Though seeing Peter's excited reaction, tail wagging and all, his rude thoughts seemed to have vanished almost instantly.
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[charlie || 2] [wendy || 3] [stella || 2] [evan || 3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am

[๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…..๏ฝŠ๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ]
      โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
      [centuries old] [male] [shifter] [demisexual] [stable hand] [location ,, horse stalls] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, mikayla] [tags ,, open]
      โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
      as he was making his way toward the horse stalls charlie passed through the gardens. he enjoyed spending time in the gardens. when it was nice out it was a good place to enjoy the nature and read a book. the sweet smelling scents from the flowers were also a lovely add on. at the moment it looked as if the flowers were just beginning to bloom as springtime made its way to the manor. the flowers looked beautiful when in full bloom and he simply loved it. with the new buds nature would once again come back. the small woodland creatures would once again return and venture about the gardens. charlie found it calming to watch the butterflies flutter about and rabbits to nibble on the grass. however until the weather let up he doubted the animal would be back any time soon or that he would be spending too much time in the garden. leaving the gardens charlie could see the stables in the close distance. outside he saw a few horses grazing on the slightly overgrown grass. it was possible that they were left out over night or that someone took them out this morning and left them be. they would need to be brought in quickly though. with a storm possibly coming they needed to be wrangled.

pushing the doors open to the stables the man took a look around. the horses would need food and fresh water and their stables to be cleaned. shutting the large doors behind him charlie first began with bringing in the horses outside. he headed out into the field with a few sugar cubes in hand. a delectable treat that no horse could refuse. slowly he walked up to one of the nearby horses and held out his hand. immediately the horse perked up at the sight of the sugar cubes. with ease charlie brought the horse into its stable. above in the loft however he thought he heard movement. it was probably a cat or mouse up there. going out once more to grab the other horse he locked eyes with the creature. now it was alert and seemed to know what was going on. grabbing a few sugar cubes from his pocket charlie slowly walked toward the horse. it turned and ran. skittish. this one would be tougher to bring in. a few times they played at this dance. he would get close but the horse would run off.

[๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ™..๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ™]
      [twenty two] [female] [human] [bisexual] [townsfolk] [location ,, town] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, eadgyd]
      wendy was happy to see that someone else appreciated her dog. but she could tell that spike wasn't enjoying the attention. instead of leaning into the petting and wagging his tail happily he stood rigidly with his eyes fixated on the stranger. something was off and spike was trying tell his owner that. flicking her eyes over to the woman wendy kept her smile and tried to not look too conspicuous as she stare at her. was it possible that the woman was something other than human? or was she giving off such strange vibes that spike was acting a little weird. i agree. cats can be too temperamental. i just enjoy dogs company better. she stated however it seemed as if the woman was more interested in her dog more than anything else. that tended to be the story. hearing the short story about the womans dog wendy smiled once more. i've had dogs all my life. ever since i could remember there was always a dog around. they're good companions. as the other woman spoke wendy could detect a hint of an accent. she wondered where it came from. people with accents seemed to always come from interesting places. australia ,, ireland ,, italy. either that or they grew up with parents who have accents and they adopt the accent themselves. i was wondering ,, where's your accent from? wendy inquired.

[๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ..๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™๏ฝ…]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [guest] [pansexual] [location ,, ballroom entrance] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, vengal]
      listening along as the song played stella was about to turn away and find something to do. however the figure stood up from the piano ,, creating a horrendous sound as the stool and floor scraped against each other ,, and turned most likely noticing her. stella knew the people in this manor either liked their privacy or enjoyed a good conversation. but the person at the piano turned out to be just another guest of the manor. vengal she believed his name to be. to be honest she knew almost no ones name in this place. she simply couldn't care less to learn about the people she was living with in the manor. staff or guests alike. now that he saw her stella figured he would want to talk with her. oh ,, you like my piano playing? she bet he would ask. or something along the lines of that. instead he skipped right to a statement about his playing. as if she had asked a question about it. though she was sure that she hadn't. even if she was curious she probably wouldn't of asked about his skill anyway since she wasn't that interested in the first place. didn't ask. she said toward his statements. here was a hint of an attitude in her words. uncapping her bottle full of red liquid stella took a sip. sometimes she wondered what would happen if she offered the drink to people. would they accept? they may quickly regret it if they do. don't care. she added on a moment later as she put the cap back on her drink. it's not like she didn't enjoy his playing though. he was skillful but stella wasn't up to hearing the guys sob story. just came to listen.

[๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ๏ฝŽ..๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…]
      [seventy ,, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location ,, lecks forest] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, katheryne]
      evan watched as the girls attitude flipped. going from gleefully singing her heart without a care in the world to suddenly being droopy eyed and sad. did he really hurt her feelings? all he had done was tell her she was being too loud. it's not like he told her to quit singing altogether. yeah. she had been disturbing the peace. but she could of just been quieter instead of quitting. she was taking his words with too much emotion. plus if he was being honest with himself he found her to be a really good singer. rolling his eyes at her words evan shook his head. all i said was you're being loud. i didn't tell you to shut up or cut it out. he stated. wow. were peoples feeling really that fragile nowadays? it's not like he told her to go eat a sock or whatever constitutes as an insult today. however she was taking it as if it was the end of the world. don't be such a child. you're taking my words like an insult when they're weren't. he continued on ,, slightly annoyed now. once again he glanced back from where he had come from. almost as if he was in no hurry to return to the area. or looking for something that may be following him. in all actuality he was stuck to the stupid town. since his body was buried within its borders it's where his soul was residing. stuck forever until he fulfilled whatever he needed to do to pass on to the next life. turning his gray gaze back onto the young woman he huffed.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Mikayla Carter|Female|21 years old|Stable hand|Location: Horse stalls|tags/mentions:Charlie
Mikayla heard the doors open and figured that it must be the other stable hand she put down her book and quickly headed down to see if she was needed. She saw that Charlie was trying to bring in the horses that were out she then noticed that one of the horses was being skittish. She then went over to the storage room where she had gotten her apple and looked around a bit before finding a bin and opening it. There were horse treats inside they were about one inch long, were made of oats, molasses and had a mint candy on top she grabbed a couple and quickly headed outside to help her fellow stable hand.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Larkin

LeMarc returns Larkin's smile with one of his own...Well, calling it a smile is pushing it, but his lips do turn up enough to convey emotion. Typically this is moment when they would trade morning civilities and information, which is admittedly one of LeMarc's more preferred moments of the day. He frowns when the phone rings, denied his right to civil morning small talk, and decides to busy himself pouring the man a mug of coffee. After years of working for him, he knew exactly how Larkin preferred his morning drink, although how he kept the coffee at such a constant, hot temperature was beyond most. Oh how insulted his brethren would be if they found out he was using his demonic powers to heat a mortal's coffee. Not that they will ever find that out...Or anyone, for that matter. Best no one know, not even Larkin. LeMarc sets down the coffee in front of his boss with a nod.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Nimbus

"Okay?" Franz parrots. "Okay okay okay? Fine, fine, just fine old pal. We're so so close...So close...Jamal? When did the cat learn how to read? No no we dont need vinegar, the acid will just..." The addled mind o the Vampire is obviously in a bit of a haze right now. He continues to go through book after book, creating an ever growing pile on the floor. "No no no, I think not dear Isabelle! Where are we to gain arsenic at such an hour? No no, we must find a...A here is one!" Amidst all his books, Franz apparently finds what he's looking for. "Have Charles bring the next patient to the atrium. We shall commence the study there." He's speaking to someone who no longer exists, but his gaze is aimed at Nimbus, as if the cat is his assistant.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

Frowning, Edith stands. She doesn't know why exactly the dog doesn't want her pettings, but it's certainly unfortunate. Not that she'll push the issue, of course. If she didn't want someone to pet her she would most certainly make it known in a much more...violent...fashion than Spike here. Actually, she'd certainly kicked someone before for trying to touch her in her equine form...Really, this puppy was being quite polite about the whole thing. "Hm?" The hums questioningly as she pats the dust off her skirt and looks at the dog's owner. "Oh, my voice? I'm from Scotland." She suddenly grins. "Gosh, forgot me manners, didn't I? Dottin' on your pup here without even introducin' myself. I'm Edith." She sticks out her hand. Her eyes, green like moss, or perhaps like pond scum, glint in the morning sun. This is not the grin of a docile woman.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Touch???

Postby Politics » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:41 pm

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
xx๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐–๐€๐–๐€๐˜
xx001 Entrance, 002 Apologetic, 003 Facilier,
004 ๐“๐‹;๐ƒ๐‘ The stranger is
certainly quite appaled by this whole
โ€˜touchingโ€™ and โ€˜holdingโ€™ thing. Heโ€™s
been here a while, but itโ€™s still wild!
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”— โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”›

"You make a good point..." The man mulled over in his head just what he wanted to say. He had explained it as best he could, he thought, with the limitations of his linguistic skill. Perhaps creatures who transcended the nature of reality weren't common around here? Oh, well...I guess it's called the nature of reality for a reason. Everything was so...solid, here. So tangible. He could reach out and touch with his hands, queer little things they were. Oh! But he had more presing issues to be on about, then, what with Facilier furthering the disappointing truth that there were likely very few secrets to be held in this manor. But he wouldnโ€™t be swwyed so easily. Even if he appeared to have been. The stranger was a man made of secrets, he could practically smell them on the air. โ€œAh. Apolgies, then. For my assumptions. Though it is alittle relieving to hear that Mr.Stoker is at the very least a comprehensive sort.โ€ The man continued to focus on following along, seeing as they were getting quite close, presumably. Now just how would he explain this whole mess of his? Well...
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:20 pm

||Larkin (Lark) Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Office | Tags: LeMarc, Ariana||

Lark let out a soft sigh before running his free hand through his hair. He hadn't even had his morning coffee to get him ready for the day yet."Yes, we have someone that can pick you up. Do you know where you are at?"
He asked, bring a piece of paper over and picking up a pen to write down the details. If she didn't have her phone on her, then dear god, she better know where she is at. Larkin wasn't sure what he would exactly do if anything happened to his niece, of course though, he doesn't show that. When LeMarc sat down the cup of coffee, he gave the butler a nod in thanks before setting the pen down to get a sip in.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Game Room | Tags: Open||

Adelia was dressed in her maid uniform, as required, while she was currently working on tidying up the game room. It looked like a few people decided to have had a game night but they didn't bother to put anything away. it was likely they were too tired by the time they got through and just headed off to be, leaving the staff to clean it up the next day. Adelia counted the pieces of the game as she put it into the respective box, making sure the pieces were all accounted for and not damaged.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Kitchen | Tags: Marc||

Deirdre shook her head at Marc's question while answering "No, no one has been through here yet. It shouldn't be too long though before someone does though." She watched as he took the stuff to set up the table and used this time to make sure all the food was ready to be put out. She smiled when Marc talked about eating all the food by himself and shook her head. Deirdre blushed softly when he pulled her away for a moment and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Yeah, it does seem like it might be a good day. With you around though, it's always a great day." She commented, before picking up the dish of scrambled eggs and started carrying it into the dining room for set up.

||Nimbus (Nim) | 3 | Cat | Manor Animal | Unknown | Location: Library | Tags: Franz||

Feeling unnerved, Nimbus just decided to slowly turn around before bolting off. He turned and dashed back to the fire-place, where it was normal and welcoming. He decided to go under the sofa, just in case, and get as comfortable as he could. As much as he wanted to keep them perked, Nimbus flattened his ears to block out any more rambling that came from the vampire. Out of pity, Nimbus shook his head and felt bad for the seemingly crazy fool.

||Katheryne (Katie) Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Leck's Forest | Tags: Evan||

"That's not much of the problem, really. It's just you reminded me it's still even dangerous out here." Katheryne responded, stopping in her tracks and turning just enough to look back at him. "If you had been a human or a hunter, I probably would be in trouble or dead right now. My eyes give me away too fast for me to make it through an encounter safely unless I am wearing sunglasses, which I am not right now." She softly explained, pointing at her golden eyes to prove her point. She let her hand fall back to her side as she let out a sigh. "It just feels like I can't even be myself no matter where I hide." Katie admitted, hoping he got that she was wasn't hurt by him per say.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cresentmoon Manor

Postby not a talking cat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:36 pm

โ˜… peter vulnere โ˜… werewolf โ˜… butler โ˜… appears nineteen โ˜… tags: akira
    Peter's smile widened as Akira asked the same question in return. "I'm doing just fine! A little tired, but I'm still kicking it." The werewolf chuckled, exposing his pearly white canine teeth. Peter watched the whole umbrella scene unfold before him, a curious glint in his eyes. "Don't worry about it~ it's not like you can ask the sun to stop existing, right?" Peter assured the vampire of his apology, glancing down at the water bottle in his own gloved hand before turning his attention back to the vampire. "Would some water help?" He held out the water bottle towards Akira. Peter's lips curled back into a soft smile, his tail slowing down to a leisure sway.
    Peter briefly looked up at the sky, noticing it was cloudy and wasn't very hot at all; vampires must be super sensitive to the sun,. Peter pursed his lips, wondering why Akira chose to do a daytime shift rather than a nighttime one. The werewolf brushed it off as a question to ask another day; for now, he should be focused on helping out Akira! "Oh! Is there anything I can do to help you out? Y'know, so that way you won't have to be out here in the sun for much longer!" Peter was pretty sure doing someone else's job for them wasn't allowed, but the werewolf felt too pitiful for the vampire to care. Even if he did get caught, it would be worth it if it meant he was helping out Akira.
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:20 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฃ-๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผน
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Amserlen โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Groundskeeper - 30 yrs - tags: Deirdre
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Marc-Anthony tilted his head and figured people would have been up by now, but perhaps he was earlier than expected. He sat back and watched her do her thing, before taking up his cane and following after her. She flirted with him and he chuckled, smiling and shaking his head.
"Its always a better day when I'm around you." he replied in time, pulling out a pocket watch to check the time. The soft ticking filled the room of both machines ticking away, before he clicked the contraption shut and slid it into his pocket
By that time Deirdre was on her way into the dining room and he quickly stepped foot after her
"Dear.. are you in need of any help?" he inquired while walking behind her and leaning a little to watch her movements
"Anything else for me to do? You know I hate watching you work, knowing I could easily be there helping you.."
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฃ_ ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผข๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผง
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Ludwig โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Human - 18 yrs - tags: Mary
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Arc had a sort of staring contest with the kid, an accidental one of course. He was only trying to see if the kid was hurt or not and he got nothing but silence. What creeped him out the most was the child smiling and speaking a language he couldn't understand. He made a strange face and bit his lip before standing back upright to his full height.
He did not know the language and hoped to gott he wasn't dealing with one of those kids. He knew English.. enough English to get by.
He sighed and glanced around before crossing his arms over his head
"Do you have any.. parents? Around here?" he then asked the kid
"Because you seem to be alone.. and very young! I can help you find your parents if you need."
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxx๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฌ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Krishnan โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Resident - 19 yrs - tags: Stella
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Vengal approached a little more and narrowed his eyes, watching as she drank that strange liquid without another word. He felt his stomach churn and instantly felt the need to be outside for some fresh air. The color was not a good one, and it made him feel uneasy.
He scowled a little, shaking his head and moving to push past her quite rudely. If he had known better he would have been a lot more polite. Unfortunately he had no parents to teach him otherwise.
"Too bad you won't be hearing any more from me.." he quipped while stalking down the hall with a huff, fixing his hood over his horns and glancing over his shoulder at the woman he was leaving in the doorway
".. Go find someone else to listen to."
And that was it. He was, like a shadow, darkened and slowly moving from the ballroom out towards the front where he would head outside and out front for a smoke break.
Something he needed right now
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me