S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Zarina » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Dante Del Re โ€ข 32 โ€ข Male โ€ข Pansexual โ€ข Resident โ€ข Grey Wolf โ€ข ยค

He watched as Annabelle struggled to understand, and nearly sighed in relief when Reza came over. He glanced at Reza as the younger man, and did his best to lighten the weight on his shoulders. A soft grumble rumbled in his throat, a verbal attempt at a thank you. Arriving at their destination, Dante let his should relax when he entered the building. He made sure to be still as Reza examined the injury, his breathing slow and deep even though it was painful. He glanced around when Reza left to go get something in another room.

Absent mindedly he licked his lips, suddenly craving butterscotch pudding. His eye slid close and a soft appreciative noise left him, he could really go for some pudding right now. And some brownies, and maybe red velvet cake. His eyes snapped back open as Reza returned, giving the ointment a skeptical look. Resigned to his fate he signed a quick "Thank you" before asking if he had anything for the pain. Pain killers tended to make him a little loopy, but thankfully, very few could understand him now a days.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:19 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x His head lifted as he stopped, hearing various screeches from birds that lingered around. Ethan shook his head, knowing that it was nothing so he continued with his head bobbing up and down with every step he took.

It wasn't long until he reached the village. He had passed the baths and towards the dining area to only quickly shift back to a human and carry the shirt over towards a table to place the berries there. He tried to ignore the fact that there was freshly killed boar right around where he was. There was no use to ignore that anymore as the boar was now in his mind. Sighing, Ethan put back on his shirt before heading out, glancing down at his arms. Yikes. He needed to clean them off before anyone got the idea of thinking that he got in some sort of fight... Heh. That'd be bad. Especially if his brother was around..Lord, now was not the time to get into an argument today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || xxx

x Nathan headed over towards his cabin that he shared with his brother. Once he was inside, he headed towards Ethan's side and rummaged through his things to see if he could find anything that would help him catch some fish. Net. Nope. Stick. Nop-. Wait, he can use the net and throw it in as a trap...Maybe. He grabbed the net and placed it over to his side before continuing to look through the pile just in case the net plan backfired.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:21 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ™  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Alexis Ridge
โ™  20 โ™  barn owl โ™  resident โ™  Tags: Zane โ™ 
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ™  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Alexis brightened up right away when Zane caught the vole. Not because he had caught something, but because he had scared a plump rabbit out of hiding. Surprised at how plentiful this area was she dove down again completely undetected by the rabbit who was now nibbling on a dandelion. Alexis dropped right on top of the rabbit killing it instantly then flew back up with her catch and greeted Zane with smug look on her heart shaped face. She signaled to Zane she was going to put the rabbit in the meeting place then come back if was still hunting then flew off.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:49 pm

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•“๐•–๐•๐•๐•– ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐•๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’
16 โ–บ female โ–บ straight โ–บ 2nd โ–บ medic apprentice โ–บ bear โ–บ โ˜

Annabelle gave Reza a quick nod. She had learned to trust his judgement since most of the time, he was correct about his predictions. "Alright, I'll do that," she responded before sprinting off in search of the head medic. She assumed he'd be about somewhere in the medic hall, among the other medics, so that's where she headed first. He was normally with the patients, calming them down and treating them. Annabelle entered the building and greeted one of the other medics quickly, then asked if they'd seen Aiden lately. After getting directions to his most recent position, she followed them to a patient's room. She didn't want to barge in, but considering the circumstances, she pushed through the beads and spoke. "Hey Aiden, sorry to interrupt, but we have a new injury incoming. Reza's taking care of it, but I'm sure he wants you to check on it."
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || xx

xEthan sat in the dining hall, watching as the kids chased each other. He brought his knees up to his chest and started to get lost in the sea of his thoughts- mostly thinking about Zane's proposal. Even though it was unusual for him to do so right now, but what else he could possibly do.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x Nathan headed out, just to catch Audrey over by her cabin, seemingly about to do something that he wasn't quite sure of. So, the boy made his way over towards her with a slight smile, "Mornin' Audrey, how are you today?". Nathan gripped the net a little tighter as he wasn't the one for conversation, unlike his brother who engaged in conversation well and didn't get so nervous. Or was it just him? "I was heading down to the beach just to see if I can have any luck here with this net," raised the net that he was holding before dropping his hand back down to the side, awaiting for her response.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:35 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ H แด€ ส€ สŸ แด‡ สxxS แด› แดœ ส™ แด‡ ส€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; meera
    Harley let out a soft chuckle when Meera told him her mother didn't join her which caused her to get bored. Harley knew that feeling-his mothers rarely asked how he was or anything. It was odd, but he did like his privacy. "I've been great, lost my shirt this morning but i'm sure it will turn up eventually. Guessing you're bored? We could play a game you know, do something to pass the time. Now i'm not the best at games but i'm sure I can beat you~" He teased, sitting down and putting his feet in the bath water. It was warm and caused Harley to let out a soft sigh. After the cold seawater, this was like heaven.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E แด  แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด› แด›xxB สŸ แด‡ ษด ษช s
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; nova kassala . naomi mcneil
    Eve didn't know if his face could flush anymore-whatever Nova, or even Naomi, had to say had him flushing. He let out a shakey sigh before nodding. "I'll make sure to let you know Naomi, it'll most likely be near the end of the day when it's cooler." Eve watched as she ran off, making a mental note to gat her before the two set off to gather the stone. It'd be the first time he would be shifting in over a week, rare for him. He was just so overwhelmed with being a beta he didn't have time to shift and go run free. He sighed before down at Nova. He flushed again before nodding, "no worries! We can head on out-I just get distracted easily." He fumbled for his words before blinking in surprise at what Nova had said next. He didn't know what exactly to say-he knew alone time was needed but he also loved her company, it relaxed him. "No, no worries! I am the same way. I need time to myself as well. If you'd like you can go ahead and take a break if you really need one, I'm not going to be doing much until the end of the day anyway. I mean no that I'd just sit around and do nothing, I never, uh, do that!" Eve cursed at himself for rambling again and sounding like an idiot none the less. He sighed before flashing a weak attempt at a smile, trying to forget his rambling just a minute ago.
Last edited by kalo. on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:29 pm

A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ ส . A สŸ ษช แด„ แด‡ . A แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€
โ†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
โง location : cabins | tags : Nathan | โ™ก

Audrey smiles at Nathan as he walks up, asking her how her morning has been, and after he explains that he was about to go try his luck with the net, she nods. "I've been pretty well actually, and that sounds interesting. Hopefully you'll catch something good. I've been trying to think of something to do, but failing at it quite terribly." She chuckles, thinking about the snake bite she had received earlier. She knew it'd put a strain on her if she tried to hunt, but she had no idea what else she could do. "Oh, and, watch out for pesky little hidden crabs when you go down to the beach. Wouldn't feel too great if you got pinched by one." She grins, thinking about what Harley had said earlier. She then casually shifts her weight to her left leg, since the bite on her right one was still aching a bit.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:52 am

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: open

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Misha had woken up this morning with the worst back pain imaginable. He had assumed it was because he was no longer a young man anymore, and that slowly but surely his body was falling apart. Hopefully not for real, that would be pretty scary to witness..
He rolled himself out of bed with a sigh, and leaned over to pull his boots on. Many joints cracked and popped while doing so and the man groaned. Seriously there had to be something to do about this pain..
The large man already had his pants on from last night, but his scarred chest still needed a shirt.
His eyes wandered as he stood, and spotted a clean shirt nearby. He picked it up and pulled it on over his body and smoothed it out. Stopping by the sink he splashed some water on his face and ran a comb through his hair a bit before taking up a towel and leaving his room.
He was now on the path and headed straight for the baths. Perhaps today was a good day to soak for a little, relieve himself of the pain.
Though he didn't know who would be out on the paths today, or in the baths bathing themselves this early, he knew that whoever it would be, he would enjoy the company nonetheless.
The walk was long and tiring, but in the end he made it to the baths. He had been here for thirty years, he knew exactly which bath he wanted to be in today.
The older man moved himself toward a smaller one which was steaming, and he stepped up a few rocks and set his towel down before stripping down again. His pants and shirt were folded up and set beside his towel and his boots slipped off and were sat on the ground. He stepped up into the bath, and lowered himself slowly
It felt like heaven, Misha sighed and relaxed almost instantly. He pushed himself lower into the pool until he was laying back almost completely submerged save for his head.
His eyes closed and the big man sat relaxing in the steamy pool.
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
Layne had woken up on the right side of the bed this morning. Even though she woke up pretty late she still felt good about whatever today would bring. She rolled straight out of bed, pulled on a pair of jean short shorts and pulled a purple tank top on as well. Today wasn't a rainboot day since it was pretty nice out, but because of the month she was sure she'd have to use them at least a couple times in the future.
So she stuck with a pair of purple sandals instead and shuffled over to the mirror and the sink. She washed her face off, brushed out her hair and styled it a little before hopping off out the door out back behind her cabin to check on her garden. Fruits and Veggies were growing plentiful almost everywhere. Though they grew in abundance, they did not grow haphazardly. Layne had gotten them to grow in nice neat little rows along the ground. Snatching up a basket from the front of the garden she skipped through isles and picked a few ripe fruits and veggies, tossing a couple bad strawberries out before moving on.
Eventually her basket was full, and she left the unripe fruits and veggies to grow. The basket made its way back to the front of the garden while she grabbed a hose nearby and began to water her garden. With the month in mind she didn't flood out the garden, and knew that the rain would do its job for her.
"Thanks rain.." she grinned to herself and turned the water off when she was done, setting the hose aside and grabbing her basket to nibble on her fruits of her labor and headed straight for the dining area. Normally that was where she went to share the fruits and veggies she had, I mean she couldn't eat it all herself.
She was smiling while approaching the dining area, gazing around at all the familiar faces. She spotted one that wasn't so happy looking. Someone who needed a bit of cheering up.
Because apparently she was good at that
"Heya!" she said aloud, almost slamming the basket down on the table besides Ethan and sitting down across from him with a smile
"I picked the ripe ones today.. you want some? I gotta admit the blueberries came out great this time."
She pushed the basket towards him, while also stealing a sugar snap and popping it in her mouth to snack
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x He wasn't all that aware of his surroundings whenever he was thinking about... well anything. His thought process was allowed him to forget what was going on around him. It was bad enough that the fact of someone slamming a basket full of various fruits, better than the ones he found, and vegetables in front of him, made him jump a little, snapping him out of his trance. Ethan lifted his head a little to see that Layne was the one responsible for snapping him out of his thoughts. He waited until she finished talking. "Oh. Good morning Layne.". He shifted over so he could cross his legs and think about her offer. Honestly, he hasn't really had anything to eat since he woke up. "Ahah..Yes... thank you. I picked some berries myself. I just got back actually," he paused just to reach for a blueberry while tilting his head to point to the small pile of blackberries and raspberries, "It's not much but at least its something.". Ethan popped the blueberry in his mouth. "Thank you...for the the fruit... But do you have any other plans for the day?".

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "Well that's good to hear that you are doing well." he said as he put the net in his other hand, listening to what else she had to say. He laughed softly at what she said about the crabs, "I haven't really seen any when I was down there earlier, but then again I was more focused on how I was going to catch any fish so maybe a few have passed by me while my back was turned.". Nathan shook his head, "..Going back on you having nothing to do, maybe you could possibly join me and keep watch for the crabs? I'm sure my brother wouldn't be all that thrilled to see me injured in any kind of way. Not to mention that he has yet to find out that I took one of his shirts.". He stood there, looking down at the plain black shirt that he was wearing before looking back up at Audrey.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || None || Annabelle

x Aiden pressed the bag of ice on the patient's arm that was still bruised. How is everyone getting bruises? He shouldn't really complain. At least it isn't as something as bad as a gaping wound of some sort. Lord, that was the last thing that the medic hall needed. His head raised a little as the beads of the room moved, hitting each other as someone walked in. He turned his head towards Annabelle who apologized for interrupting, alerting him of a new injury coming in. Aiden turned his head back towards the patient that he was dealing with at the moment, "It's fine Annabelle-- But can you tell me who is injured?". He moved the ice pack over towards his other hand to place it in a comforting spot for them so they could rest their elbow, still at an angle. Aiden instructed them to keep it like that until he got back. He then got up and turned towards Anabelle, "Let's head on out, I'll follow you to Reza and the patient."
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 am

A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ ส . A สŸ ษช แด„ แด‡ . A แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€
โ†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
โง location : cabins/heading to/beach | tags : Nathan | โ™ก

She thinks about it for a moment, and then decides that she might as well since it was probably going to be the best thing for her right now with the way her leg was bothering her. "Sure, I'm a crab-watching expert." She smirks. "You think he'll be upset about the shirt?" she asks curiously, before she starts walking down the path leading to the beach with him. Her hazel eyes stay on the ground now, watching for any more serpents that might decide to take a bite out of her. She tries not to laugh at herself, knowing she was just being paranoid as usual, but at least this time she had a good reason to be. Although, on the way to the beach, she begins to wonder if she should've changed into something better for the late afternoon heat. She had been wearing her typical outfit all day which consisted of black leggings and a t-shirt because she hadn't planned on going back to the beach after morning and assumed she'd be in the shade of the forest. But alas, she had assumed wrong and completely forgotten about it till they were almost half way there. "Oh well.. I'll deal with it." She thinks to herself.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me