A Twist of Fate

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

A Twist of Fate

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:08 am

Long, long ago;
The human and demon kingdoms lived in peace and prosperity
But everything changed around thirty years ago.
War broke out between the two kingdoms,
Many lives were lost in the past years
And neither kingdom will surrender.
So now you brave warriors were summoned here to help end this war,
Except it wasn't the humans who summoned you.
Last edited by B0N3D4D1 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules + Form

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:12 am

❖ All of Tess' rules apply
    ❖ LGBTQA+ Encouraged
    ❖ Post all forms on the Discussion Thread
    ❖ Only four summon heroes
    ❖ No forcing relationships or fights
    ❖ Please be friendly with each other

You are free to use your own form or the one below

Code: Select all
form

[img]image here please[/img]
Name;;
Age;;
Gender;;
Sexuality;;
Role;;

Personality;;
History;;

Other;;
Last edited by B0N3D4D1 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heroes and their parties

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:19 am

Will probably add more official titles later on when more people join
Last edited by B0N3D4D1 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 am, edited 13 times in total.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Twist of Fate

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:26 am

Now Starting

Open and Accepting
Please post all character forms on the Discussion Thread
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:26 am

xxxxEelee Kinsworth ⋆ 18 ⋆ The Heir ⋆ Tagged;; Heroes, King, and Others
    ♕════════════════════════════════════════════════♕

xxxxxxxxIt was finally beginning, the summoned heroes were before the demon court. The demonic prince stood tall next to his father's throne, awaiting for the heroes and his father to enter the great hall. Eelee truly didn't need to be a part of this ceremony but he wanted to get a good look at the future heroes of this country, that and he also wanted to see his possible group members. He hadn't informed his father or anyone of his plans to join in the fight with the heroes, he had to just hope his father wouldn't mind; though that was very hard to believe. He sighed deeply, maybe it was nerves or just because he had been standing for what felt like an eternity but he started to feel antsy; shifting his weight from foot to foot. His father was late, the heroes would be called in momentarily and then the citizens; surely the kingdom didn't want to not see their king ready to greet their beloved heroes right? His thoughts were interrupted when the sounds of horns echoed throughout the kingdom, the large hall doors swinging open somewhat slowly. Finally the heroes had arrived!
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:04 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:09 am

Demigra was watching the hero ceremony using the crystal orb on his staff. He could tell there were humans there, but he couldn't tell where they were. He sat in his little cottage in the human kingdom and continued to watch the ceremony. While he believed these heroes would not be easy to manipulate, they weren't the ones he had his eye on. It was the Prince he was interested in.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragorex Oshican » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 am

Dragorex walked in behind the heroes looking embarrassed as it is un-kingly to be late. He walked to the front of the hall and stood in front of his throne. Looking at Eelee then to the heroes. He began "I have gathered you today in service of the kindgom. It is known throughout the land that we are at war with the human kingdom. This war has been waging on for 30 years and it has devestated us greatly. Which is why i welcome you heroes to the castle i hopes that we may finally put and end to it all."
Join my dragon roleplay: dragons clans, jewels of mystariahttp://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2405942

I am the warrior that walks the lonely path, I am the spiri that guides lost souls, I am a king, a warrior. I am dragorex. Oshican is my bloodline.
Dragorex Oshican

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am

Demigra smirked at the mention of the war that he had masterminded. While he agreed, the war dragged on far longer than he expected it to, and he did want the war to end, he wasn't sure if Drago wanted these so called heroes to end the war peacefully or violently. He honestly didn't care how the war ended, as long as it meant victory for the demons. However, he'd be lying if he said he didn't have hope it would end violently.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:59 pm

xxxxxx
    Scarlett Vivon || Female || Hero of the Shield || Crush: --- || Tags: King, Eelee, Heroes, others

xxxxxxTo say Scarlett understood what was happening would be a lie. A complete, utter lie. She didn't know for what reason she was present here but placing a hand to her chest to calm her breathing a bit, she tapped the stone on her chest with a sigh before looking towards the opening doors ahead of her. Whatever would be greeting her was sure to be something of intrigue and that excited her. Internally, she wouldn't say she was necessarily scared, at least not so scared that it overpowered her excitement. Replacing her hands at her sides again, she waited for the doors to open enough to see what was awaiting and was surprised at what was present.
      xxxxxxFor a moment, she stared to see the throne empty with another standing beside it but her train of sporadic thoughts paused as she was gently pushed aside by another parting between the heroes and towards the front of the hall. She wasn't sure whether or not she should follow so, taking a small step back into the group of heroes, she hoped someone else would lead. To be truthful, she wasn't necessarily unwilling to step forwards towards those who seemed to be awaiting them, but still, Scar had always been the kind to sit back and watch and even as the "center" of attention among the other heroes as well, she wasn't about to change that.
      xxxxxxListening to the king's words, Scarlett creased a brow in confusion, resting a hand upon her lips in thought. It wasn't peculiar to be asked for assistance, she was used to it as a healer, but this situation seemed a bit odd. Fully aware of the titles those around her had also proclaimed, she assumed they were the true reason in their being present currently but even with that, why... It caught her attention that he would be the one to ask as she was quite certain that the Heroes around her were human as well. Taking into account the differences in moral, she attempted to calculate the chances that the majority of the three around her shared the viewpoint of the king but couldn't come to any conclusion. With a small sigh, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it quickly out of a failure to produce a feasible question for the king to answer.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me