⌘Twisted Reality⌘ Humanoid RP- New and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

⌘Twisted Reality⌘ Humanoid RP- New and Accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:24 am

--- Index ---
--- Introduction- your here--
--Further detail/development of the plot--
-Rules-
- Forms/ Charrie list -
- extras -

Life's been pretty normal. Your average every-day arguments, sorrows, and joys. Everyday routines of eating and sleeping and whatever else one does during their day. For a while, you thought nothing would ever change. You would keep living your life
like a machine. Repeating the same things over and over with the occasional update of something new in the coding. You could've of been more wrong. Everything changed when you recieved a neon green computer chip......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'' Where am I''? you thought as you woke up to find yourself not in your bed, but in a dark grey cube, the walls and floors line with digital runes pulsing with energy. In front of you ,lied a large grey box. On top of it was a note. '' Tired of your normal life? Well, welcome to kedia. You and select others from all around the world have been chosen to participate in the game. Oh, and I should Probably tell you that you can't go home. Well, at least not until you finished the game. Now, your probably wondering how to do that, eh? There's a hundred floors, each with their own challenges and final boss. You and the other players have each been given your own unique ability, and have been assigned a class. The classes are archers, swordsmen, healers, assasins, spies, and thieves. Each class has different stats. Players may team up with each other and form teams. Teams will need a name and a logo. Each time a team is formed a notification of the team's name and logo will show up to all players. Oh, and i should probably inform you that if your health reaches zero, there's no respawn. No second chance. You die here, there's no going home, and the healer's can only do so much. Sometimes rare items will drop that can do more than a healer can, but that's very rare. Sometimes an item will drop that can be used against another player. Sometimes they will be helpful if your team is attacked by a villainous team. Oh, and I should also mention that the player who defeats the final bossess on floor one hundred will recieve a great reward. A reward beyond all imagination. This reward will be increased if a solo player is the one who defeats the bossess. You all will also be given an info-cube. Have any questions you can contact me. Oh, but don't bother me when i'm busy . I will be most unhappy- i forgot to mention you will find your new outfit , your starter weaopons, and some beginning supplies to get you started. Good luck.

signed- Z, the gamemaster.
Last edited by owl0430 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌘Twisted Reality⌘ Humanoid RP- W>I>P

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 am

♔ KEEP GENDERS EVEN- you must make 1 male , and 1 female ♔

♔ No overpowered charachters♔

♔No more than 2 pages without me. ♔

♔More than 3 days of inactivity earns you a automatic boot. ♔

♔ No text typing or baby language. ♔

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest. ♔

♔Give everyone time to post. Dont rush them ♔

♔ Anime pics only please. ♔
---also, please try not to use the powers somebody else already chose. You can, just everybody's powers are supposed to be unique
please message me before repeating a power.

username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Power and Class;;
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;
Theme Song;
Last edited by owl0430 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 am

Assasins- Stats; Speed/Agility- very High ; Strength- Medium-High; Stealth;very high; defense-low; health-medium Strength-High; strategy- medium
Beginning weapons; A low level long-distance sniping weaopon like a bow&arrow or a sniping gun, and a close-range weaopon like a pair of daggers, a knife, ect.
outfits specific to the assasin class are generally black and snug for camoflauge, less wind resistance, and so there is no sound made by cloth brushing up against itself. Their clothing has digital/cicuit runes that can be a variety of colors, but generally stay away from neon-bright like neon green, yellow, pink, or orange. However outfits the players where do not have to be specific to their class. User preference, really.

Swordsmen- Stats; speed/agility- medium; strength- very high ; stealth- low ; defense- medium; health- high; strategy-medium
beginning weapon; a low-level sword, or if one is lucky, twin swords. sword length is variable. They also recieve a dagger or knife.
outfits specific to the swordsmen class aren't very specific. really it depends on the player's preferences. Circuit/digital runes tend to be brighter colors than an assasins or thief's, but can be any colors.However outfits the players where do not have to be specific to their class. User preference, really

Archers- stats; speed/agility- medium-low; strength-; medium; stealth; medium-low; defense-high; health-high;
strategy-high
beginning weaopon- a low-level bow and arrows that refill themselves, and a knife.
outfit's specific to the archer class , much like the swordsmen, are really user-pereference. However outfits the players where do not have to be specific to their class. User preference, really

Healers- speed/agility-medium-high; strength-low; stealth; medium; defense- high;health- very high;
strategy;medium;
beginning weapons; a dagger and a weapon of choice. low-level, of course
outfits specific to the healer class are much like the archer's and swordsmen, but tend to have green circuit/digital ruins. However outfits the players where do not have to be specific to their class. User preference, really

Spies- speed/agility- high; strength-medium; stealth-very high; defense-medium; health-medium; strategy; very high
beginning weapons; a weaopon of choice and a dagger. low level, of course, along with devices for spying, like binoculars.
outfits specific to the spy class is similar to the assasins class, but slightly bulkier due to having to carry around spying equipment.

- Thieves- speed/agility; high; strength-medium; stealth-high; defense-high;health-medium-low; strategy; medium
beginning weaopons; mulitple knives and daggers. a sword if desired. low level, of course.
beginning outfits are similar to the assasins and spies, but comes with a cool hooded cloak ; )

---Assasins---
1.Aika Shizuka-17-female-owl0430 2. Raoul Rei-19-male-Kurora

--Swordsmen--
1. Kio Nightshade-18-male-owl0430 2/

---archers--
1. Farley Grace-17-female-Kurora 2.

===Spies===
1. 2.

--Thieves--
1.Zen Bōrei-19-male-zenat_l 2.

++ Healers++
1.Belladona Bōrei (Bella)-17-female-Enta_L 2.
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:40 am

reerved for anything extra i find i should add. like links to a discussion thread.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌘Twisted Reality⌘ Humanoid RP- New and Accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 pm

[center]Image
▽ Username ▽
Owl0430
▽ Name ▽
Aika shizuka
▽ Gender ▽
Aika is female.
▽ Age ▽

▽ power/class ▽
Assasin- power; shapeshifting- 3 animals.
black panther- pygirene falcon- silver wolf

▽ Eye Color ▽
Lavender
▽ Hair Color ▽
silver
▽ Height ▽
tall for her age, like her mother was.

▽ Traits ▽
While definetly open and friendly with her family and those she feels close to, when anyone else is around or she meets someone she doesn't know she shuts down. While having a tough exterior, she is a soft person at heart. The female is rather fragile though (sensitive).
▽ Likes ▽
Aika enjoys all forms of art. sculpting, drawing, painting, crafting, and what not. Aika also loves the night sky and flowers. Just she is a cat person, and has a soft spot for the small, fluffy animals. Especially munchkin cats.
▽ Dislikes ▽
Those who deceive and betray people, those who smoke or drink. Aika also has a slight fear of bugs and bats.
▽ History ▽
Her life has been pretty normal. Besides, you know, growing up in a orphanage. Nothing like abusive parents, just her mother couldn't afford a child, and her dad...wasn't meant to care for children, to say the least. He wasn't into anything good, considering he was an alcoholic. She did have a brother, but he had moved away several years ago. She has no clue what happened to him, or where he's at. None the less, she was pretty content with her life in the orphanage. Eventually they had helped her get a job and a place to live. She worked in a cafe, with the same routine. Get up, work, go home. Occasionally go to the store, cash paycheck, or payback some of the money she owned her orphanage yet. One day she had gotten a tip, and found a green computer chip that had been left with it. The next day, she woke up in some strange room..

Theme song; ballad of mona lisa
outfit- Black with a light lilac circuit ruin design.

username;;owl0430
▽ name;;Kio Nightshade
▽ gender;;male
▽ power and class; Swordsman= special power; fire
▽ age;;18
▽ eye color;;light green
▽ hair color;;red

▽ + traits;;protective and caring- loyal.
▽ - traits;; secrative, a bit too serious at times.
prefers to get his way, often secretive, keeps to himself.
▽ likes;; roses, chinchillas, winter, koi fish.
▽ dislikes; parties, large groups, people who drink.
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;none
▽ secret crush;;none
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; none
theme song; Kill the lights
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 am

posting is now open!
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 am

Bump
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 pm

bump
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℇŋ†ª_ℓ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:07 pm

FC: Feitan from HxH
username;; Enta_l
▽ name;; Zen Bōrei
▽ gender;; Male
▽ age;; 19
▽ birthday;; January 23rd

▽ Power and Class;; Thief- Illusion; Zen can create illusions to fool all of a person/creature's senses, using a combination of rewiring brain and nerve cells.
▽Best Stat(s);; Stealth & Spd/Agi
▽Type;; Burst Attacker
▽ eye color;; Dark Grey
▽ hair color;; Black
▽ height;; 5'11
▽ scars;; He has burn and cut scars on his back, some really old and some almost done healing.
▽ tattoos;; N/A

▽ + traits;; Creative, Adventurous, Clever, Observant
▽ - traits;; Sadistic, Distrustful, Manipulative, Apathetic
▽ likes;; Exercising/swordplay, knives, drawing, sampling alcohol(Literally only a sip every few days)
▽ dislikes; Fire, loud sounds, talking, physical contact
▽ history;; Zen was born in Japan, in 8th ward of Kyoto; he, later on, moved into the US for highschool, and moved back for college. His father is a businessman, and his mother is a bar owner; he has a younger sister, who lives/follows their dad. Growing up with his mother, he spent a lot of his free time helping out in her bar, often in the back washing and drying cups and plates or learning how to mix drinks (only after open hours, so that he could get advice from his mom, who was his unofficial teacher and sampler). As he grew older, he started popping up near the front as a bartender and a bit of a security guard more and got to know some of the customers better. The benefit for him was that he was learning life lessons, but he soon grew apathetic from listening to the same problems over and over. He was sent to America to live with his father(who was doing business there at that time) due to an accident that had happened when he was 16. He's fluent in English and Japanese and knows a bit of Chinese(Mandarin, Cantonese). He's really talented in kenjutsu(swordplay) and has an interest in different blades and fighting styles. Life had felt a bit mundane to Zen recently, so he ended up drawing sketches in his notebook, one or two a day, to fill up his bored moments. Kedia proved that drawing didn't help him relieve his adventure-filled mind. His circuit of runes is on the inside of his jacket, a pale grey-black gradient. In Kedia, Zen disguises himself as a swordsman, his daggers are hidden in the folds of his cloak; he shows his Jian publicly, letting others assume he is a swordsman.

▽ crush;; N/A (to be edited?)
▽ secret crush;; N/A (to be edited?)
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/A

FC: Ayano from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors
username;; Enta_l
▽ name;; Belladona Bōrei (Bella)
▽ gender;; Female
▽ age;; 17
▽ birthday;; March 21

▽ Power and Class;; Healer-Poison Manipulation/Creation; Bella can conjure various poisons with various effects, such as paralysis, nausea, comas, convulsions, and in more complex cases, death. Her ability almost always manifests itself in a concentrated liquid form. Her own body is completely poisonous, causing delirium and paralysis of the nervous system. Most of her poisons (real and newly created) have antidotes; her body poison has no known antidote yet.
▽Best Stat(s);; Health, Defense
▽Type;; Rounded Healer
▽ eye color;; grey/Brown
▽ hair color;; Brown
▽ height;; 5'6
▽ scars;; N/A
▽ tattoos;; N/A

▽ + traits;; Patient, Loyal, Idealistic
▽ - traits;; Introverted, Quiet, Gullible
▽ likes;; Experimenting, Bo Staffs, Wood Sculpting, Sunset, Birds(owls, hawks, finches)
▽ dislikes; Strong scents, Darkness, Instability(physical and mental sense), Canines
▽ history;; Alexia was born in the same hospital as Zen, but started moving around with her dad on his business trips when she was 4. She mainly speaks Japanese and English, but she knows basic German and French. Because their dad was usually working, she would spend her time at home making wood sculptures(apparently it was safe for a 6 year old to handle knives. Whee.) that she would keep by her bed, and later on sell them online. She has visited Zen and their mother several times a year(special occasions), leaving their sibling bond still relatively close. She convinced her dad to let her take aikido classes and taught herself how to use the Bō when she was 8; she still practices to this day. You will never see her without her red scarf or two red barrettes, presents from her brother and her parents. Her barrettes each have different colored circuits; one purple and the other a mint green. Her scarf has crimson-pink circuits. In Kedia, she often time disguises herself as a swordswoman who has no interest in using skills. She uses a swordstaff that can act as a conduit for magic. Oftentimes mistaken for a spear. Or an oversized brush. She took the disguise idea from her brother.

▽ crush;; N/A (to be edited)
▽ secret crush;; N/A (to be edited)
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/A (to be edited)

(Anyone interested in forming a team?)
Last edited by ℇŋ†ª_ℓ on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ℇŋ†ª_ℓ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 am

bump
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me