outbreak (new and accepting zombie RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby misted » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:51 pm

ØɄ₮฿ⱤɆ₳₭

"Attention citizens of America. Civil authorities have reported those recently deceased to be rising and attacking the living. Do not engage with them. Stay indoors, and only go outside if necessary.

This is not a drill."
Last edited by misted on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules/setting/form

Postby misted » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:04 pm

ⱤɄⱠɆ₴
1. all of tess's rules apply
2. at least 1 full paragraph (5 sentences) per post
3. don't kill off another character without permission
4. max 3 characters per person please!
5. no godmodding
6. please try and keep characters realistic (no mary sues)
7. talk in brackets for ooc chat <3

setting at the beginning of the RP:
you're gathering supplies from an isolated dairy/ you run into the other RPers

₵Ⱨ₳Ɽ₳₵₮ɆⱤ ₣ØⱤ₥:
Code: Select all
[size=85][pic here]
name:
sexuality:
personality (paragraph please!):
backstory:
fears:
[/size]

(this is just a guide)

discussion thread:
x
Last edited by misted on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- allison -

Postby misted » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:42 pm

----------------- ((last name; Mckenzie)) -----
x age; 18 - x gender; female - x orientation; straight x -

personality; Allison has loved horror since she was a kid, the thrill always makes her day 10x better,
and the endless films, books, and documentaries give her a whole new look on life. So when she finds herself in the middle of an apocalypse, though her mind tells her to be afraid, she feels oddly excited. She flatted with her room-mate Alexa, but was separated from her when the outbreak hit.

x hobbies; binge watching horror movies, writing, art - x likes; hot days, fizzy drink, star gazing, rain - dislikes; bossy/arrogant people. Small spaces, swimming, canned food.
Last edited by misted on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:46 pm

open!!
x
THE LITTLE
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
IN!IN!
IN!IN!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey! I'm Misted.
I love art, music, writing and
marvel! feel free to pm me
for trade questions or to talk~
- dogtag UFT!! -
[deviantart]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx© xxxxxxxx
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: outbreak (new and accepting zombie RP)

Postby misted » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 pm

lotus petal wrote:
open!!
x
THE LITTLE
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
IN!IN!
IN!IN!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey! I'm Misted.
- dogtag UFT!! -
[deviantart]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx© xxxxxxxx
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:18 am

Name: Jessie
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Jessie is usually pretty straight forward with conversation. He doesn't like dancing around subjects and doesn't care too much about hurting someone's feelings. The apocalypse hasn't changed that, if anything it's made this worse. Everything around him has come crumbling down all that's left is to stand up from the ruins and move forward.
Backstory: Before the fall of society, Jessie had been a chief for a fairly high quality restaurant, while he was finishing college. His family had kicked him out long before for bringing a guy home so he was working on his own to push through college and become something worth-wile. Something in him wanted to prove to his parents that being gay wasn't a curse. The world ended before he could do that. Now he just wants to survive.
Likes: When people get to the point, surviving, books, cats
Dislikes: People who work slowly, dying
Fears: Spiders, guns
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:44 am

┌──────┐

MALLIUS
NOVUS
TAVRINTH
────────────

sex.: bisexual
dogs, heavy metal
dislikes: reading,
expending effort
fears: dying or
losing a loved one
to death
(thanotophobia)

└──────┘
───────────────────
personality: if there's anything people are certain about ma
llius, it's the fact that he's a player, and a complete moron.
he's very accepting of others and tends to respect only thos
e who respect him. he won't stray away from those who do
n't agree with his ways but he won't pursue them either, k
nowing that cooperation is the best choice. mallius may be
a dimwit, but he has common sense to some extent. he ten
ds to follow his instincts and act on his heart. being a playe
r, he's not fond of emotional attachment. the only person h
e was ever close to was his older brother, vaxas (deceased).

backstory: mallius already had nowhere to go before the fall of a structural society. he lived with his father and his older brother since his mother had left as soon as he was born. his father had been negligent throughout his life, leaving vaxas to take care of him. the two brothers were the closest they could be, always attached at the hip. due to the lack of a father's care, vaxas couldn't go to school until mallius could, meaning he missed out on six or seven years of education. however, mallius dropped out of school in junior year due to his lackluster performance. vaxas was able to complete his education with top grades and snag two jobs. while mallius took up fencing as an extracurricular activity and won multiple championships. with his prize money, vaxas and mallius left their father behind and lived with each other, for each other. mallius was returning home one day from a fencing match when the news of the outbreak came around, however, he was too late to reach his apartment when he saw that vaxas had already been infected, and killed himself to avoid turning completely.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:39 am

both accepted!
x
THE LITTLE
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
IN!IN!
IN!IN!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey! I'm Misted.
- dogtag UFT!! -
[deviantart]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx© xxxxxxxx
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:42 am

~bump~
x
THE LITTLE
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
IN!IN!
IN!IN!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey! I'm Misted.
- dogtag UFT!! -
[deviantart]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx© xxxxxxxx
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ The heroine's shadow

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 am

OCTAVIA ALDRIDGE
"Promises are meant to be kept."

Name
Octavia Aldridge was named for being the eighth adopted daughter. Her friends call her Octave.

Octavia is 22. She was about to receive her undergraduate degree when the zombie apocalypse began. It was her fourth year of university.

Sexuality
Octavia is demisexual panromantic. She's interested in a romantic relationship, but she doesn't get physically attracted to people in a "love at first sight" situation. She needs a strong emotional connection first.

Personality
Octavia is observant and critical of the world around her. She believes in "strength in knowledge", and concentrates on making rational decisions under pressure. She has a penchant for being overly curious, since she wants to know everything. The more she knows, the better she can help everybody else.
Octavia is a deeply loyal person who would never betray someone to get ahead. She enjoys feeling secure in a group, especially since friends can share their knowledge with each other. Octavia is mostly an open book, unless there's an important reason to keep a secret. She won't break a promise she made to someone else.

Backstory
Octavia was born when her biological mother was eighteen. Her mother wanted to attend university full-time without the added responsibility of a child. As soon as she was born, Octavia was adopted and named by a rich elderly couple. The Aldridges already had several children. One biological son named Damian, and seven adopted daughters from families who didn't want them. Octavia wasn't the last either. Nina and Decima came after her.
Octavia was close with her childhood friends: Waverly Aguado and the fraternal twins, Coral and Cashew Jin. The ridiculous quartet would study together, but their 'study time' would degenerate into Coral practicing wrestling moves on them. They grew up together through their share of troubles. Waverly was highly empathetic and seemed to read his friends' minds. Cashew was silly and made everyone laugh during tough times.
Coral in particular was a beacon of optimism, who remained strong whenever anything happened. She was seen as a heroine of sorts by the community, and she always talked about her ambitions to help humanity. It seemed impossible to break her bright spirit. At times Octavia envied Coral, but Octavia knew she couldn't match her friend's ridiculous level of energy. Nor did she want to. Coral was way too hyper and aggressive; her sense of empathy was also pretty horrible.
After high school, Cashew immediately started working odd jobs at fast food chains. The other three went to the same university. Coral and Octavia were roommates, although they studied different things. Octavia was into medical and health sciences. Coral hated anything with 'weird math' and preferred the criminology classes or justice studies. Waverly, on the other hand, wanted to become a teacher.
After the first year, the trio ended up buying an apartment together. Octavia was the "team mom". She would encourage her timid friend Waverly, while ordering Coral to clean up after herself. Sometimes, Octavia felt like she was living with children. But looking back, she truly enjoyed this time of her life.
Waverly graduated early, in his third year. However, his application for teacher's college was turned down. Discouraged, he returned to their hometown- but found a job at Tim Hortons where Cashew was now manager.
In Octavia's graduating year, she and Coral decided to return to campus. This would be their last chance to become roommates, since Octavia would enter medical school and Coral would apply for law school. However, it turned out to be their last chance for another reason.
The apocalypse.
A power outage had occurred on campus. As a result, the zombies reached the dormitory building before the news did. Coral thought quickly and Octavia, against her wishes, had to carry out her best friend's plan. There was not enough knowledge to create her own plan and save everyone.
Octavia's duty was to evacuate everyone to the roof. Coral's duty was to take a last stand, eliminate as many of the enemy as possible. She knew she would die, but was adamant this was her purpose- the reason she existed.
Both succeeded in their goals. Octavia and the students camped out on the roof for hours, but no zombies pursued. Come nightfall, the students headed downstairs to leave the dormitory building. The group's unofficial leader was Olivia-Ryanne, a fierce redhead with a rebellious streak; she had smuggled a gun into the dormitory building.
The girls reached the first floor to find an absolute bloody mess. Coral had lured the zombies through various corridors creatively, so she could pick them off one-by-one. But the way she handled them involved bashing in their heads with any blunt objects present. The students moved slowly through the front area, not daring to let their guard down.
They found Coral barely clinging to life near the exit. There was no way she would escape the infection with the severity and number of her wounds. Octavia pleaded with Olivia-Ryanne for a minute to say goodbye.
Coral was clearly losing her grip on sanity, and she asked Octavia to promise her she would "save humanity". Although such an undertaking was outrageously far-fetched, Octavia couldn't deny or pretend- she truthfully promised to fulfill that final request. It hadn't been a full minute, but Coral seemed contented with this and Octavia nodded to Olivia-Ryanne- best to shoot her in her final moments of sobriety than allow her to turn.
The group moved on, but Octavia decided to split from them. Olivia-Ryanne was a confident leader, and the group already looked up to her. Octavia on the other hand, she felt a strong obligation to return to her hometown. So that was what she did.
She reunited with Waverly recently. The shy boy is too timid to ask what happened to Coral... and Octavia isn't exactly eager to tell him the story.

Octavia enjoys learning new information and practicing new skills, even for subjects and tasks commonly considered 'boring'. She also likes exchanging stories with people. Her best friend Coral lived by a quote like "remember the past to protect the future". Octavia is determined to honor her friend's ways.

Dislikes
Octavia really hates ignorance and laziness. She can't understand bystanders who idly watch the apocalypse happen. After what she witnessed on campus, she would rather die for a cause than live for nothing. It would be worse to survive with the knowledge that you did nothing. However, Octavia doesn't want to die. Nor does she want other people to die.

Fears
Octavia's worst fears mostly relate to knowledge. Losing her memory, being unable to learn new things, making poor choices because she lacked the appropriate information... These are nightmarish to her.
Also, she fears breaking the promise she made to Coral, as unrealistic and far-fetched as it was. Octavia's reasonable fear of death is diminished greatly by her sense of obligation- to be the "heroine" of her friend's broken dreams.

RELATIONSHIPS

(WIP!)

Family
Angelo Aldridge- father
Jordana Brynmor- mother
Damian, Prima, Segunda, Trinity, Delta, Quinta, June, Septima, Nina, Decima- siblings

The Old
Coral Jin- best friend
Cashew Jin- childhood friend, whereabouts unknown
Waverly Aguado- surviving friend
Olivia-Ryanne Sige- dormmate, leader of campus group
Fern Fielding- roommate of the leader

The New
WIP until character interactions occur.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me