The Gifters👉🌟Adoption RolePlay Center🌟👈NewOpen&Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Gifters👉🌟Adoption RolePlay Center🌟👈NewOpen&Accepting

Postby Zeiro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:39 pm

The Gifters

Discussion Thread

Welcome!

Ever wish you could earn pets by doing what you love: roleplaying? Welp, Guess what! However, this is the basic idea of how it's going to work. You'd join like you would join any roleplay, by posting your character form. Then, once it is accepted by me or one of the staff of this thread, you can start roleplaying.

Plot

Long ago, There was a enormous storm that brought deaths everywhere. A meteor struck the planet at that time. Infecting dozens of people, Most died, Some lived. Others Hide. For an unknown reason the meteor teleports all of them into a connection of five islands. Where the Middle has a tall building, filled with scientists. Anf Four more clear islands that give grand space. What happens then?.. Fight, Or Flight? Begin a life? Friends? Family?

There's five strange Islands, Unknown to man. Right smack in the middle Island is a building filled with scientists.. Why? They experiment on the Gifters.Those who were given powers by the heavens. Gifters must avoid these scientists in order for them to have a livable life without all the... Experiments, At least. Connecting the Islands are bridges. Its the only way across... One problem the Bridges are worn out and thin. Who dares crossing it? No one knows. There's no way out, Except a Helicopter that comes once a year. Maybe you thought of Canoeing? Or swimming your way out well the scientists thought of that too.
So borders have been put up miles and miles away once close to the border you would be in dangerous waters.

qeswachaka-bridge-1.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
qeswachaka-bridge-1.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (195.67 KiB) Viewed 233 times

⬇Forms in Discussion Chat⬇

To Join Click Here
Last edited by Zeiro on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:25 am, edited 17 times in total.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Islands 👉🌟Adoption RP Center🌟👈

Postby Zeiro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Month

~ August ~

Day of Week

~ Wednesday ~

Time of Day

~ Evening ~

Weather

~ Cloudy ~
Last edited by Zeiro on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:05 pm

How do I earn pets?

Ah, yes. The question I'm sure you're all asking, that's why you clicked on this thread of Course? As you roleplay, you can complete achievements that will earn you pets. Once you complete an achievement, one of us running the thread will let you know that you did and tell you what rarity of pet you can pick out from a group. Once you send me the trade, I'll happily accept it. You can get pets for three achievements you complete per day, but even after you complete three achievements for the day, you can still continue to post in the roleplay for fun and earn more pets the next day.
All Adoptions Are Welcomed!
Would Go To Zeiro Since He controls Achievement Prizes

A lot of the Donations were Made by InfiniteDragon
And Webmonkey Just thought to credit those Angels

If you wanna Mark ,
Res, Etc. It must be on Discussion chat~ You can bookmark. If Interested. Thank you~
(^•~•^)
Last edited by SoloHero on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:34 pm

~Staff Of This Thread~

Owner ∆ Zeiro
Co-Owner ∆ SoloHero

Rules

~All CS rules apply.
~Please be nice and respectful to me and others.
~Most literacy levels accepted, I just ask you write at least three sentences, but encouraged to write more.
~No one liners!
~You may only get prizes for the first three achievements you complete every twenty four hours, even if you complete more of them in the twenty four hours.
~You can only earn each achievement once, even if you rejoin multiple times or have multiple characters.
~Do not start roleplaying until your form has been accepted.
~Only one of the staff members of this thread or I can declare the weather conditions and time of day. (This is to keep everyone on the same page so we don't have half the town in the day and the other half is sleeping.)

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Gifters👉🌟Adoption RP Center🌟👈

Postby SoloHero » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Achievements

Small Note before you get started: I'd just like to say, don't sacrifice the quality of the roleplay just to earn pets. If an achievement says to earn a pet your character has to hug someone for example, don't just have them walk up to a random person and hug them. Nope. That wouldn't happen in real life so I don't want it here. I'd rather see something terrible happen and maybe a character gets injured so your character, a good friend of that one, runs up and comforts them with a warm, loving hug. I want something exciting to read.

First Three Achievements

Join the Roleplay - Earn this achievement by doing exactly as it says, just post your form and get accepted! - One Very Common Pet

First Post - Earn this achievement by writing up and posting your first post for one of your characters. - One Common Pet

Make a Friend... or Enemy - Earn this achievement by meeting another character. - One Common Pet

Other Achievements

Snack Time! - Earn this achievement by having your character eat a meal. Whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner, the choice is yours as long as it happens at the appropriate time. - One Very Common Pet

Hero... or Villain? - A character who helps another with their problems, thus saving the day, OR they commit a crime, upsetting those around them. - One Common Pet

Professions - Have your character go to work or do their job in a way which suits the role play. If the character enters without a job specified you can role play them getting one. - One Common Pet

Shopping Spree - Let your character indulge and buy something ridiculous that they really don't need, but want anyway. - One Common Pet

Big Reveal - Have your character reveal their powers, or if human then a secret, to another character. The characters must know each other for at least five pages. *The number of pages may change* - One Uncommon Pet

Dramatic Scene while Raining - I don't care if it is a romantic, yet innocent, kiss or a heated argument, I want to see drama and I want it while its raining in the roleplay. - One Uncommon Pet

Adventure Time - Embark on a journey with a friend or a group and set off on an adventure! It doesn't have to be a grand or magnificent destination (after all, its all about the journey) but at least put a bit of suspense in the story. Said adventure should still be contained to the the surrounding area, Use your imagination! - One Uncommon Pet

Fight or Flight - When someone or something decides to challenge your character, (whether it be another character in the roleplay, a monster, a hunter, etc.) they choose to fight back... Or run- One Uncommon Pet

Recruit a Friend - Know someone who would love this roleplay? Get them to join and mention your username when they do to get this reward. - One Rare Pet *While supplies last* 

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Gifters👉🌟Adoption RP Center🌟👈

Postby SoloHero » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Characters

Gifters
Scientists

SoloHero=Park HyungSuk
OrcaLover9 = Max Schmidt

Zeiro = Brandon Rane

Pyra Ilver = Serena Harris

OrcaLover9 = Blaine

Phire Fenix = Nyx Lee

Dragon_Elf= Reuben Gyle
Last edited by SoloHero on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Gifters👉🌟Adoption RP Center🌟👈Open&Accepting

Postby Zeiro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:30 pm

28f1c225136079.5634205141373.png
28f1c225136079.5634205141373.png (431.47 KiB) Viewed 109 times

Here's where you see if you have collected your pet or not. And if you've completed the Achievement. Now if you have more than one character, that does the same completion of Achievement, They would get a lower pet like: From common to very common. And so on.

✔ = Yes, You have collected.
✖= No, Please come collect.

Pyra Ilver
✔
OrcaLover9
✔
Phire Fenix
✔
Dragon_Elf
✔
Last edited by Zeiro on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Gifters👉🌟Adoption RP Center🌟👈Open&Accepting

Postby SoloHero » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 am

Zeiro wrote:Quick bump to get this out ^•^