Universe Changing (Sci-Fi RP|New|Open|Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Universe Changing (Sci-Fi RP|New|Open|Accepting)

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:42 am

Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong time era? The wrong place? The wrong universe?

I'm sure many of you among us(including myself) have found the borders of our planet Earth so very... constricting. As homely as our little galaxy is, there's so much more out there, waiting to be explored. The idea that we are alone in an endless universe, surrounded by nothing but darkness, is ridiculous. So, let's imagine. What's out there?

Setting
Earth, humanity's home-world, has been long forgotten. As the galaxy grew ever wider, people never took their eyes from the horizon. But as technology advanced, so did ambition. One government, The World's Union, and one corporation, Paragon Enterprises, seized the galaxy as theirs, constantly skirmishing to get a hold of the latest breakthrough. Throughout this unstable conflict, rebellions have begun to form on multiple planets, headed by one main extremist group: Supernova. The universal law enforcement, Galactic Authority, is struggling to keep the peace.

Rules

— Please try to use correct grammar and punctuation.
Good: "Hello, how are you?" She said, smiling.
BAD: hi how r u
— Try to post at least three full sentences. I understand if you've got 'writer's block' or something, but try to do more than "He smiled and left." It's very hard for someone to reply to that.
— I'm pretty lenient with curse words, but we must remember that this is a 'children's site' and we don't want to get in trouble. So if you must use those words, try to star them out.
— Please, don't kill another person's character unless you've asked for their permission first.
— There is no limit to how many characters you can have, as long as you can keep track of all of them.
— To prove you're reading the rules, place the word 'nebula' in the Other part of your form.
— If you're consistently online and posting in other topics but not in this one for over a week, you'll be removed from the character list.
— Don't make character abilities super overpowered.
— NO POWERPLAYING OR GODMODDING WHATSOEVER.
Good: He swung his sword, aiming to strike his opponent's shoulder.
BAD: He swung his sword, slicing into his opponent's shoulder.
— No Gary/Mary Sues. Your character must have downsides. Nobody's perfect, after all.
— All of Tess's rules apply.
— A three strike rule applies here. If I have to warn you three times about a broken rule, one strike will be taken away. If you continue to break the rule after the third strike is taken away, then your characters will be suspended/cut depending on the severity of the rule.
— Try to keep genders even.

The Universe
Space is a big place, so feel free to make up planets and species as you go. Our galaxy is called Hyperes. The World's Union territories lie to the East of the galaxy, while Paragon Enterprises make up most of the West. There are multiple neutral territories near and far away from both. Currency is determined by credits.

Important Places

Eternium
Capital of the World's Union. A single day lasts 27 hours and a year lasts 336 days. The planet is made up of 9 continents, which make up 56% of the planet's landmass. 4 moons orbit the planet and Eternium itself orbits a blue sun in a wide, elliptic orbit. The plant-like organisms on this planet are almost exclusively shrubs, bushes and other low plants, with some flowers, fungi and a handful of small tree species. Attracting animals to help with pollination and reproduction is usually done with smells and bright colors, but most species on this planet do it a little different. Sound is by far the most preferred way to attract animals and it can lead to some of the most spectacular natural orchestras. Some species let the wind blow between specialized openings which create special sounds. Others produce sound with specialized mechanisms, usually in the form of clapping, which can be compared to how a Venus flytrap catches its prey. The wonderful diversity is not unique to life on the surface. Life underwater has also given birth to a wide variety of corals and aquatic plants, leading to various aquatic alien species to build vast underwater civilizations. While corals are in the vast majority, it's the plants that have developed into the most unique and beautiful species on this planet. Their colors are oddly diverse, something we don't really see on Earth. But it sure makes for an amazing spectacle.

Mondas
The planet Mondas, which is a name which is still disputed, is a gas giant planet in a fairly small solar system with seven other planets. While life on this planet is impossible Paragon Enterprises have found away to use this giant planet for resources.

Skaro Station
Paragon Enterprises headquarters. Skaro Station is a space station in the heart of Paragon territory.

Atmos Station
Atmos station is one of the most well-known neutral stations in the galaxy. Being an unbiased station, outlaws use the place as refuge from the Galactic Authority.

Omicron
Omicron is a small planet in neutral territories, however the Supernova extremist group have made it their home.

Allegiances

World's Union
The World's Union is a galactic superpower, ruled by a council of experienced politicians. This government is usually morally just and fair to the people, but corruption is not nonexistent.

Paragon Enterprises
A money-fueled corporation experimenting in cybernetics, genetics, nuclear technology, and have most recently made a breakthrough in the highest form of illegal technology: the creation of artificial life, their best kept secret.

Galactic Authority
Unbiased law-enforcement. The GA is well-known for doing whatever it takes to keep the galaxy in order.

Supernova Rebellion
A group of extremists battling it out against all factions. The leaders of this group would bring power to the people, preferring anarchy over who has the power now.

Form
Code: Select all
[center][size=85]
Appearance(Picture recommended):
Username:
Name:
Species:
Home Planet:
Abilities:
Allegiance & Rank:
Personality:
History:
Other:[/size][/center]

Characters

World's Union

The Council: 0/5
WU Army
General:
Soldiers:
Spies:
Drake Otten|Human|Male|☾ ℜε∨αη ☽
SINSS|Android|Female|☾ ℜε∨αη ☽
Citizens

Paragon Enterprises

Corporate Head
(Open)
Mercenaries
Captain:
Soldiers:
Vinsen Tark|Tar'urt|Male|☾ ℜε∨αη ☽
Workers
Head Scientist:
(Open)
Scientists:
Scavengers:
Marketing:

Galactic Authority

Supreme Commander
Fara Longh|Human Cyborg|Female|☾ ℜε∨αη ☽
Commander
(Open)
Captains 0/4
Soldiers

Supernova Rebellion
Leader
(Open)
Second in Command
(Open)
Rebels

Neutrals/Others

Last edited by ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Universe Changing (WIP|DNP)

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 am

Username: ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽
Name: Fara Longh
Species: Human (Cyborg)
Home World: Eternium
Abilities: Cybernetic scanning eye, data processing chip installed in brain, along with a facial scanning chip connected to the GA interface, skilled with a wide array of ranged weapons, including a mini laser turret installed into a cybernetic right-arm.
Allegiance & Rank: Galactic Authority, Supreme Commander
Personality: Fara Longh can come off as demanding and blunt when on duty. To make matters worse she can also be callous and cold, but in an odd way they're balanced by habits of being reflective as well. Fara is almost feared and multiple enemies have been made because of this and her calculating nature. But she does have some rays of light. She's orderly and adventurous for a start, and genuinely cares for the lives of the people and her men.
History: Fara Longh was born and raised in a loving family, and she lived peacefully until she was about 6 years old. That year her parents were supposedly killed in a shuttle accident while she was home with her older sister. Though older, her sister was not yet an adult. They were both taken in by an adoption service, but Fara never made it out as a child. Her sister was adopted, and Fara eventually got out of the system at 18. Having nowhere to go, she wasted no time in joining the GA, suspecting something else behind the death of her parents. But all of that was forgotten as she started to climb the ranks. On an op to recover some dangerous technology from Supernova, she and her squad mates were caught in a nasty explosion. Losing her right arm and receiving multiple forms of brain damage, Fara underwent the surgery that gave her the cybernetics she has today.
Other: Nebula

Username:☾ ℜε∨αη ☽
Name: S.I.N.S.S (Sentient Intelligence Network and Shadow Silencer)
Species: Android
Home World: Strion 13-2V
Abilities: SINSS is a piece of advanced technology called a "Felis-Executor", a very intelligent and sought after android used for a variety of jobs including, but not limited to, information storage, mission coordination, schematic routing, data analyzing, and assassination. SINSS is skilled in ranged and melee combat, has proficient computer and hacking skills, and has an exterior made out of Lokrenium, a very light and strong metal found only on Strion.
Allegiance & Rank: World's Union Spy
Personality: Her personality matrix consists mainly of logic and reason, though this has also led her to become outspoken and a bit critical.
History: Back on her home-world, SINSS was an invaluable resource in the five year war against the an army Strion natives nicknamed "Legion". Acting as a companion to Drake Otten, SINSS traversed the galaxy pinpointing and coordinating attacks on any available weaknesses within the Legion. Unfortunately, by the time she discovered a major flaw within their systems, a safeguard within the network caused her to go into a full system reload that caused her to lose all memory of the weak point. Dejected, the two went home to find Strion under attack. Using what was left to attempt to fight them off, Drake and SINSS managed to evacuate as many people as possible, but barely made it out alive themselves. Strion eventually fell to the Legion.

Name: Drake Otten
Species: Human
Home World: Strion 13-2V
Abilities: Drake is proficient at sniping, multiple forms of ranged and hand to hand combat, and can be very persuasive, though that may just be from wearing down targets with annoying stubbornness.
Allegiance & Rank: World's Union Spy
Personality: Drake is highly intelligent and extremely sly, and is sometimes skeptical about the status quo. He is easily irritated, but is willing to defend anybody for any just cause. He is friendly, sarcastic and unfailingly loyal. He also likes to hum when he is happy.
History: Born and raised on Strion soil, Drake grew up in a patriotic family. To him, joining Intelligence seemed like a natural step. After graduating at the top of his class, he was sent right into the heart of operations, where he quickly built up his reputation as the most adaptable and resourceful agent available.

Name: Vinsen Tark
Species: Tar'urt
Home World: Zen-La
Abilities: Enhanced strength & agility, night vision, retractable claws, keen hearing and smell, and skilled with melee weapons.
Allegiance & Rank: Paragon Enterprises Mercenary
Personality: Vinsen is coarse, greedy, and venomous. Though he joined a group effort in the PE, Vinsen prefers to work alone, and rarely says anything. But throughout his more malicious traits, Vinsen does have a streak of honor and pride. He will face a challenge head on, and will not cease until it is vanquished.
History: Born on the tribal world of Zen-La, Vinsen grew up around the prideful Tar'urt people. Extremely close to all tribe traditions and customs, Vinsen took them very seriously. Eldest son of the chieftain, he was challenged by a rival to a "Duel of Claws", where each Tar'urt discarded all weapons and engaged in a duel with only their natural abilities. Vinsen won, but was already enraged and went too far by killing his rival. This was against tribe laws, so he was expelled.

*Picture do not belong to me*
Last edited by ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Universe Changing (WIP|DNP)

Postby coletrohan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:19 am

all this is is an edited version of starwars
ⓒⓞⓛⓔⓣⓡⓞⓗⓐⓝ

coletrohan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Universe Changing (Sci-Fi RP|New|Open|Accepting)

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:20 am

No Jedi or Sith here, friend.

Bump.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 am

Bump.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:41 am

Bump

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:47 am

Bump

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Bump.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Bump.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Bump.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me