-A Tale of Magic-Elements-Open and Accepting-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Who should join Kylie and Akira in the battle for lead assassin rank?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:43 am

Sora K. Lacosa
No votes
Finn S. Goyox
No votes
Alyssa Jungen
No votes
Mark Huntsmen
No votes
Colten L. Creeds
100%

Total votes : 6

-A Tale of Magic-Elements-Open and Accepting-

Postby Snakeskin7 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:33 am

Are you in the place you've always searched for? The place creatures run wild and magic runs through every vein in your body...

One day a cruise ship set out for sea with over 1,000 passengers in it. It was called the Magiq then one stormy night at sea, the ship began to experience a problem. It was practically unbreakable but somehow, something... or someone broke it. The ship experienced many major problems but we'll skip over that... in the end the ship sank and many passengers died, however, some were strong and managed to get through... How, you ask? Well you'll have to find out. When the ship sank there was no land anywhere near it however some humans from this cruise ship were chosen and brought to an island, undiscoverable by normal humans. There the humans were washed up on shore with an incredible journey ahead of them all, but which fate they'll have is not mine to choose... It's yours... You have no memory of where you came from before this island nor who you were. You are given a new name and a new life, will you accept? Or turn away from destiny and choose a path of roughness where you wander round' the island, trying to teach yourself your element and find out what it is...

(There are descriptions for how the elements act, however your characters do not have to follow those rules of behaviour. But one thing that you should know is that it would make sense if the people with opposite elements hated each other, I won't say no to relationships between them though :3)

Fire

Those with element of fire were chosen as an important part of the island, even though they usually start the fights they are usually very intelligent and useful in think-fast situations. Those with fire normally hate the people with water and they tend to disagree a lot. The element of fire is hard to control but once you can control it, it is formidable. Those with the element of fire can have either orange, blue, purple or green fire. However, orange is the most common and blue is second most common. The other colours can only be earned. (PM me if you want a colour other than red or blue) Lightning is also earned. (PM me if you'd like lightning)

Water

Those with the element of water are kind and gentle most of the time, they have the ability to heal others and this can come extremely handy. The water types typically don't like fire types, they are usually friends with air types, and dark types. The people with the element of water can get water from anything with water and can control practically any fluid, some water types can control the blood of others, this is extremely rare, takes a lot of practice and must be earned. (PM me if you want this ability)

Air

The people that are air types are usually quite care free and light, they often are hyper and have ADHD however that's not always the case. Air types love water types and have the occasional light type friend. Of course, they try to be friends with everyone. They hate Earth types and dark types though. Air types are often happy but they are very loyal and defensive of their friends. In rare cases some air types can control the weather however they can only control whether it is windy, tornadoes etc. things that need wind, they cannot make it rain (PM if you have any questions about another weather that they might be able to do)

Earth

Earth types are solid people, they don't lie much and have very often have personalities that can't be broken, they are strong willed and to see one cry is very very rare. Those with earth are normally friends with Fire types and they kind of get along with dark types. They can bond very strong friendships and they tend to know themselves very well and what they can and can't handle. That is why you'll find that a lot of earth types who date have only dated once or twice until they settle for someone. Earth types can do lots of things with their powers but some that are very powerful can control plants like water types, (PM me if you want this ability!)

Dark

The dark types... They are usually in foul moods and their element is extremely hard to control. Once mastered however, it can be formidable, dark types are rare and only one boy and one girl of them exist on the island. Dark types like to be alone even though some of the elements say they're friends, dark types like to take advantage of others and use them, then they use the other weakness against them. They are intelligent but at the same time, since they tend not to listen to others ideas, they don't always get the best out of every situation. To summarize, they're usually pretty selfish. Their special ability is that they can make the whole island go pitch black for at the longest, 30 seconds, they have all the power in that time but when it runs out, they are weak and easy targets. The second is that they can create object out of matter or as one may call it, thin air. (PM me if you'd like either of these abilities.)

Light

The light types are as rare as the dark types with only one girl and one boy on the island. They are loyal, positive and very helpful, they love helping out. Their element is extremely hard to master, like dark, once mastered you can do so much with it though, light types love to surround themselves with friends. They think fast and are intuitive, most of them love building and have built their own houses on the island, you ask how? Well one of their special abilities is enchanting things, they can make an object move by itself or follow something, they can also rarely read others thoughts, this is very rare though (PM me for either of these abilities)

Those were the elements but now... here are the ranks of who can receive them

The Types

These are the ones who can hold any element however they do not have any special abilities (The things you must PM me for) these people are trained by wizards
they have one element.

The Masters

These are those who have special abilities and hold one power they usually have been trained by a wizard. You must PM me if you want this rank. You also must specify whether you are still being trained or not.

The Creators

Those who are creators have finished their training with the wizard and have moved on to their own life where they can do what they like.

The Wanderers

Those who have chosen not to be trained by a wizard and have taught themselves their powers, they usually are not masters but they can be.

The Good Wizard

There is only one wizard on the island he trains the types and when they have completed their training the Types become Creators

Assasins

These are very very deadly people who hunt down people with elements, the assassins have two to three elements and will stop at nothing to bring down the good wizard. However, they cannot have light or dark as an element.

The Lead Assasin

The lead assassin is the same as a regular assassin except, in charge of them, she/he is usually around and in charge when the Evil Wizard is not there. He/she is very powerful and have to fight two others to win the rank. That is how their rank is determined.
Fighters

Wanderers who have been recruited by the Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard

There is only one dark wizard- the leader of the assassins and he is in forever war with the good wizard, he trains assassins and often when he comes upon wanderers he recruits them as Fighters.
Last edited by Snakeskin7 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:11 am, edited 19 times in total.
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Magic-Elements-!NEW!-Open and Accepting

Postby Snakeskin7 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 am

+All of Tess's rules obviously apply, I shouldn't have to say that.
-No God Modding, Power playing or Mary/Gary Sues
+No RPing until you form has been accepted by me
-Fade to black or do a time skip if needed
+Try not to go too far ahead without me, tops of 5 pages.
-Notify me if you won't be active and if you forget to ahead of time at least make sure to tell me why you were gone afterwards
+Anime and Human pictures are both fine
-Please try to keep genders even but I totally understand if it's hard to play one gender (It's hard for me so don't worry)
+No limit to characters but make sure you can handle them all!
-Please do not make relationships with yourself
+Please don't text-talk while RP-ing however it's fine if you are discussing.
-Ages are 13-25 (With the exception of the wizards they can be older)
+You can use the form provided but I'd prefer you make your own
-When talking OOC use any kind of bracket.
+In the 'other' section of your form please put what you live in in this RP, you may also add a picture if you'd like
-If you have a pet, (you can only have one) it can be something mystical like a dragon but they can't have powers, if you have any questions about this feel free to ask!

Wizards
Good Wizard//Male//As old as time//All elements//Snakeskin7
Evil Wizard-Tourette//Male//As old as time//All elements//Anarcain
Lead Assasin
TBD
Types
Jax Y. Otouri//Male//14 years old//Air//Snakeskin7
Ashlee Meadows//Female//16 years old//Earth//Krazykitty00
Asher Meadows//Male//18 years old//Earth//Krazykitty00
Ashton Meadows//Male//20 years old//Light//Krazykitty00
Name//Gender//Age//Element//User
Masters
Wing Kiinosha//Female//18 years old//Dark//Snakeskin7
Megan Willis//Female//17 years old//Light//Angel~Sword
Creators
Indigo D. Althea//Female//21 years old//Earth//Snakeskin7
Livvy B. Alexa//Female//17 years old//Earth//Snakeskin7
Wanderers
Azusa Monarch//Male//25 years old//Water/Anarcain
Vincent Wolfe//Male//18 years old//Earth//Krazykitty00
Anthony Burr//Androgynous//16 years old//Dark//Kapoon
Akari Sparrow//Female//19 years old//Fire//Darkest.Descent
Jase Sparrow//Male//15 years old//Water//Darkest.Descent
Brooke Daniels//Female//16 years old//Water//Music.
Whisper Monnet//Female//20 years old//Air//TheSilentScream
Assasins
Sora K. Lacosa//Female//17 years old//Water & Fire//Krazykitty00
Akira B. Lacosa//Female//17 years old//Water & FIre//Krazykitty00
Finn S. Goyox//Male//19 years old//Fire, Earth, Air//Snakeskin7
Kylie V. Alexa "Winter"//Female//16 years old//Earth and water//Snakeskin7
Alyssa Jungen//Female//21 years old//Earth and Fire//Darkest.Descent
Mark Huntsman//Male//22 years old//Air and Water//Darkest.Descent
Colten L. Creeds//Male//17 years old//Fire, Earth, Water//shadowmist590
Name//Gender//Age//Elements//User
Fighters
Noah Price//Male//19 years old//Air//Krazykitty00

Code: Select all
[size=150][center]Name Here[/center][/size]
[center][img]Character%20Image%20here[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Here
[b]Nickname:[/b] Here
[b]Gender:[/b] Here
[b]Age:[/b] Here
[b]Rank:[/b] Here
[b]Element:[/b] Here
[b]Personality:[/b] Here
[b]Birthday:[/b] Here
[b]Height:[/b] Here
[b]Weight:[/b] Here
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Here
[b]Special Abilities:[/b] Here
[b]+ Traits:[/b] Here
[b]- Traits:[/b] Here
[b]About her/Him:[/b] Here
[b]Weapon of choice:[/b] (You can have multiple) Here
[b]Crush:[/b] Here
[b]BF/GF:[/b] Here
[b]Pet:[/b] Here
[b]Other:[/b] You can also add anything else you'd like here but you must add what they live in here
Last edited by Snakeskin7 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:58 am, edited 38 times in total.
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snakeskin7 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:41 am

He likes them -->
She likes them <--
They like each other --><--
They are dating </3
Friends <>
Best Friends ><
They hate each other <---->
Warning will kill on site of each other !!!

Jax Y. Otouri --><-- Sora K. Lacosa
Noah Price --> Tourette
Vincent Wolfe </3 Azusa Monarch
Livvy B. Alexa >< Ashlee Meadows
Jax Y. Otouri <---> Noah Price
Wing Kiinosha <---> Ashton Meadows

Weather
Season

Rainy [ ]
Summer [ ]

Sunny [X]
Autumn [X]

Windy [X]
Winter [ ]

Snowing [ ]
Spring [ ]

Temperature
Cold [ ]
Hot [ ]
Warm [X]
Freezing [ ]
Last edited by Snakeskin7 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Magic-Elements-OPEN!!!

Postby Snakeskin7 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 am

(Please make note of the spots that are already reserved :D if you'd like a reservation PM me or post on this thread!)
Last edited by Snakeskin7 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Magic-Elements

Postby Snakeskin7 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:34 am

Wing

Name: Wing Kiinosha
Nickname: N/A
Element: Dark
Personality: She likes to be alone but she has a soft spot for water types for some reason.
Birthday: Oct. 28
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 97 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Special Abilities: The ability to turn the world pitch black for 30 seconds
+ Traits: She is smart and always thinks ahead, she is a fast runner
- Traits: She assumes things quite often and lies to people who think that they can trust her.
About Her: She likes to take advantage of people and uses her 'innocent voice' to trick people. It often succeeds.
Weapon of Choice: A dagger, she usually just uses her powers though. Her second choice would be a sword.
Crush: Eh, hard to get
BF/GF: Harder to get
Other: When she finished training with the good wizard she left and tricked a light type to make a house deep into the island that she stole. It's a hut in a small clearing with two floors and lots of hand-made supplies and food. Here is an image, imagine it with two floors instead of one:
Last edited by Snakeskin7 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Good Wizard

Postby Snakeskin7 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 am

The Good Wizard

He takes many forms of different ages so there is no picture for him.

Name: Unknown he is known as 'The Good Wizard' or just Wizard
Element: All elements
Personality: It depends on who he's with, he's normally kind
Birthday: January 1
Height: Depends, he can turn young and old and that changes his height.
Weight: Depends but normally around 132 lbs
Sexuality: Straight. He doesn't crush though guys...
Special Abilities: Changing his age at any time to any age
+ Traits: Kind, Intelligent, Wise, Understanding, Loyal, Good-hearted
- Traits: Alway puts others before himself (that seems good but I can sometimes mean bad things will happen he doesn't have many negative traits though), impatient
About her/Him: You really have to talk to him to know his personality but he's practically able to change to any age. The rest is up to you to find out
Weapon of choice: Staff, he puts his power into it when he attacks.
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Other: he lives in a beautiful house that he built on an open area of the island, sometimes he lets those who he is training stay with him there. (It has lot's of open space to see the sky) :
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snakeskin7 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Indigo

Name: Indigo D. Althea
Nickname: Indy
Element: Earth
Personality: Indigo is strong-willed like what you'd expect from an earth type, she never second-guesses herself and she is a very good decision-maker. She knows herself well and knows exactly how she feels all the time, she is good at controlling her emotions. Indigo often only thinks her ideas are right and doesn't take others opinions though and she can sound rude when she doesn't mean to be.
Birthday: Sept. 18
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 126 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Special Abilities: Indigo can feel plants feelings
+ Traits: Indigo is rough on the outside but deep down she's a very caring girl just looking to help nature, she is good under pressure, she knows herself well
- Traits: She doesn't listen to other humans very often, she can be rude, she is short-tempered
About her/Him: Indigo doesn't talk much when she's alone, she takes to writing and drawing in her diary that she made herself. She is quite an artist and enjoys having down time.
Weapon of choice: She tries to refrain from fighting but when she does she uses her spear, she is good at long-range weapons.
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
Pet: A stork named Leila:
Other: She lives in a small cave under a large hill, she has a garden in front and an area where she feeds animals

Jax

Name: Jax Y. Otouri
Nickname: Jj, J, sometimes Jack
Element: Air
Personality: Jax is a positive, supportive guy, he'll do anything for others and is as selfless as you can get. He would die for his close friends but he isn't good with talking to other boys. He's better at making friends with girls and he bonds strong friendships. He enjoys his time training with the wizard and he loves a good chat. You might find him playing some sort of instrument, he loves music.
Birthday: January 12
Height: 5' 1''
Weight: 97 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual but prefers girls
Special Abilities: N/A he just has regular air type abilities
+ Traits: He is loyal, supportive and helpful
- Traits: He can be gullible, helps people that shouldn't be helped, too soft
About her/Him: He hasn't had huge growth spurts yet really, he doesn't like to be centre of attention unless he's with friends
Weapon of choice: Normally uses his powers only other weapons he'll use are daggers, throwing knives and ninja stars
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Pet: A golden retriever named Max
Other: Lives with the good wizard.
Last edited by Snakeskin7 on Thu May 12, 2016 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alchemist. » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Megan

Name: Megan Willis
Element: Light
Personality: She is very bubbly and outgoing, always looking to make new friends.
Birthday: November 12
Height: 5'6
Weight: 102 Lb
Sexuality: Straight
Special Abilities: Reads thoughts
+ Traits: Cheerful, optimistic, outgoing, caring, sympathetic, forgiving
- Traits: Naive, gullible, easily jealous, insecure, sensitive
About her/Him: Megan is pretty much an open book. The kind of girl with no secrets and who wears her heart on her sleeve.
Weapon of choice: Her powers, although her physical weapon of choice would be a bow and arrows.
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Other: Lives with the good wizard.
alchemist.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snakeskin7 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:36 pm

(Accepted!!^ @Angel~Sword)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Hello user reading I have
just returned from a trip to Kenya
and Korea for Tae Kwon Do
I apologize that I have been gone for
quite a long period of time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┍━━━━━┑
N o t h i n g
┕━━━━━┙

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
is | i m p o s s i b l e
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Link | My RP | My RP | Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The word even says
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm | P o s s i b l e
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┍━━━━━┑
N o t h i n g
┕━━━━━┙
Snakeskin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxAwesomeCatxX » Sun May 01, 2016 10:50 am

Name: Maple Ki
Element: Fire
Personality: Kind, Firy, and loyal
Birthday: July 18th
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 98 pounds
Sexuality: BOYS< DUH
Special Abilities: Lightning
+ Traits: always there to look out for you, kind, is protective, and extremly loyal
- Traits: often dissagreeable, and firy
About her/Him: she likes to flight and she likes show-off
Weapon of choice: (You can have multiple) Bow and arrows, has ruby's carved into the arrow-tips and one carved into the bow
Crush: none
BF/GF: none
Pet: Silver tabby Stargaze

Other: With the wizard
Last edited by XxAwesomeCatxX on Tue May 15, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
XxAwesomeCatxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me