Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

Postby Forever Insane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:13 am

Plot
After many years of war and death, the two kingdoms of Eroniel and Edelivia are at peace. But the areas surrounding the proud castles are in turmoil, thieves, assassins, and rogues are no longer the main problem, a group of mages, strong spell casters have risen and formed their own kingdom, the kingdom of Silithia, where they have captured people from Eroniel and Edelivia as well as outlaws and forced them to live under their dark command, Silithia is a dark place surrounded by forests of thorns and guarded by monsters. Also a rumor hangs in the air of the return of dragons, but is it true? What fate befalls the two kingdoms? You'll have to find out.

Rules wrote:• All of Tess’s rules apply here
• Be respectful of others
• Please don’t join if your going to quit after a few posts
• If someone asks for a recap, please provide one
• Don’t have your characters fall in love with each other
• I encourage fighting, but only IN the RP
• Don’t kill someone else’s character without their full permission
• You can use your own form, just don't make too fancy
• Please if you can help it don’t have your character curse, if it’s part of their nature please star it completely out
• Feel free to ask questions
• Please no texting speak and try to act like you're in the middle ages (no going to the mall etc.)
• Use [] or {} or ( ) when OCC (out of character)
• No guys and guys or girls and girls, it wasn't allowed in those times, I'm sorry
• Have Fun (:
Last edited by Forever Insane on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥
"There are people out there who are ghosts,
no not THAT type of ghost, I mean people
who talk less than most and think a great
deal more. They are the ones who stay
silent and quiet no matter what, they hide
their emotions and wait, for what you might
ask, perhaps revenge, perhaps some secret
that we're too daft to realize."

◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Threat of Shadow [Medieval RP]

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ WIP

Postby Forever Insane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:31 am

~ People of Eroniel ~
.: King :.
King Sorren (Forever Insane) ~page 1
.: Queen :.
Queen Anne (*Frozen*) ~page 14
.: Princes :.
Prince Gavin (BlameableAmish) ~page 2
.: Princesses :.
Princess Rosaline (Pisces~) ~page 3
.: Knights :.
Sir Jonathan (Forever Insane) ~page 1
Sir Peter (Amy12250) ~page 3
Sir Marcus (REBELLION) ~page 5
.: Servants :.

.: Bounty Hunters :.
Titania (Bad Doctor) ~page 4
.: Commoners :.
Rose (Forever Insane) ~page 1

~ People of Edelivia ~
.: King :.

.: Queen :.
Queen Everness (REBELLION) ~page 5

Princess Lorianna (Forever Insane) ~page 1
Geoffrey (Machenza) ~page 3
James (REBELLION) ~page 5
Renna (Inupait) ~page 1
Lief (BlameableAmish) ~page 2
Fellwyn (Yuzuriha Nekoi) ~page 2

~ Mages of Silithia ~
.: High Mage :.
Torsten (Implosion) ~page 1
.: Mages :.
Autumn (Amy12250) ~page 3
Pepper (REBELLION) ~page 5
~ Captives ~

Princess Evelyn (SachikoKurisu) ~page 4
Sir Guillemen (Yuzuriha Nekoi) ~page 2

Brendon (*Frozen*) ~page 2

.: Thieves :.

.: Assassins :.

.: Rogues :.
Bane (Forever Insane) ~page 1

~ Outlaws (Thieves, Assassins and Rogues) ~
Rowin (Forever Insane) ~page 1
Raine (Forever Insane) ~page 1
Ondine (Machenza) ~page 3
Georgianna (Forever Insane) ~page 1
Brelle (TheLastGalaxy) ~page 3
Dovev (Queen Halloween) ~page 7
Emmalina (Random Life) ~page 11

~ Dragons ~
(only three spots availble!!)
Sidran (Forever Insane) ~page 1
Nazarath (REBELLION) ~page 5
Xa'limir (Queen Halloween) ~page 16
-
-
-
Last edited by Forever Insane on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:35 am

~Human Form~
(please fill the entire form out)
Code: Select all
.: [picture here] :.
[b]Just the Basics[/b]
Username:
Name:
Nickname:
[b]Digging in Deeper[/b]
Personality:
Good traits:
Bad traits:
History:

[b]Yeah it’s Me[/b]
Physical characteristics: (scars, unique features etc.)
Description of usual outfit: (ignore if in picture)
Hair: (style, color etc.)
Eye color:
Skin tone: (pale, tan etc.)
Body type: (thin, muscular etc.)

[b]We're a Family[/b]
Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
Crush:
Courting:
Spouse:
Animal:

Other:

Romance
<> Together
> one likes the other
</> both like each other but not together[/i]

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 am

WIP
.: Image :.
Just the Basics
Username: Forever Insane
Name: Princess Lorianna Ceciley Morgana
Nickname: Lori or Lore

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom: Edelivia
Personality: she's not quiet in the slightest, she loves jokes and she's very playful and energetic, also fun, she likes to tease her siblings, though she doesn't mean anything by it, she's intelligent and despite her position can handle a sword very well, she's very mischievous and cunning and is the first to win in a game of riddles
Good traits: intelligence, optimistic, good swordsmen
Bad traits: stubborn, quick to get into danger
History: after a long series of events, she finally returned to her home

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: none
Description of usual outfit: pale and rather plain blue dress, but still in the fashion of the times
Hair: long, wavy and gold in color
Eye color: gray/blue
Skin tone: pale
Body type: slender

We're a Family
Father: the king
Mother: the queen
Siblings: the princes and princesses
Crush: none
Courting: no one
Spouse: nope
Animal: Romulus - a dapple gray stallion

Other: nope

Username: Forever Insane
Name: Sidran
What animal: dragon
Breed: bronze dragon
Owner: none yet
Personality: rp out
Physical characteristics: like the picture, except she doesn't have fins on her neck, her tail or behind her front legs, instad she has spikes like the ones on her head
Eye color: ocean blue/green/gray
Coat color: see picture
Whole description: a fire breathing bronze dragon
Father: unknown
Mother: unknown

.: Too big :.
Just the Basics
Full Name: Bane Felix Knightly
Nickname: Bane

Digging in Deeper
Place of residence: between Edelivia, Eroniel and Silithia
Rank/Job: rogue/thief occasionally
Characters type: roleplay
Personality: hard working, honest, kind, courageous, loyal
Good traits: above ^ also he's excellent with both a sword and a bow
Bad traits: a bit stubborn and unthinking at times
History: he was a knight in eroniel, until he fell in love with a thief by the name of Ondine, he left his position as a knight and joined Ondine, together they rescued Georgie, because of this, there is a bounty on his head, also he was captured by Silithian mages

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: scars across his back and arms from his capture in Silithia
Description of usual outfit: light leather armor, usually brown, with a green tunic and cloak, he carries a bow and a quiver of arrows
Hair: long, wavy and jet black
Eye color: deep brown
Skin tone: tanned
Body type: well muscled and 6'4, a bigger stocky build

We're a Family
Father: Duke of Morlon
Mother: Lady Cerinna
Siblings: none
Crush: Ondine
Courting/Dating: Ondine
Spouse: not yet there
Pet: none

Last edited by Forever Insane on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

Postby nyctomancy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 am

╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
    >username Implosion, though it's frequent for one to refer to me as Imp-chan. name Torsten Lenz Sommer. nickname Just Tord, or plain Torsten. He isn't incredibly fond of any name other than his own, which is odd, as this character frequently portrays himself as someone else. gender Male of course, can't you tell? age Tord is fast approaching his twenty-third birthday, marking him in the range of a young adult.

>kingdom Silithia, which isn't odd, given his stance as a magic-user. rank Despite his young age, Tord is High Mage of the Silithia Order, one of the most powerful in the land.[i guess] personality It might be bit hard to fully describe the personality of this particular leader, though I'll do my best to fulfill the requirements. First and foremost, Torsten is a trickster; as he'll open pose as someone else to achieve his outside goals. At times, it's almost hard to render what one might call his 'true' personality, as he's spent so much of his life pretending to be other people. One might call him adaptive, given the way he can easily slide into the created life of a fake persona, but perhaps resourceful will be a better term, as this man certainly knows how to use the world around him to an advantage. But of course, these three traits can't be the true personality of a particular person, can it? No, rather, there's more to this powerful mage. He's often been called manipulative, or charming, for the high mage certainly knows how to twist words to his advantage. Torsten is a compulsive lier, and hardheaded fits the bill for him. After all, you couldn't have created a society of purely magic users without a little bit of backbone in ya. p.traits Adaptive, resourceful, charming, stubborn. n.traits Trickers, manipulative, compulsive liar, stubborn. history Torsten is the seventh son of a seventh son, which perhaps explains where he got his natural magical affinity. He was a mere nine years old when he saw his first supernatural creature, a ghost, and since then, his once-small talent has only grown. Up until his eighteenth birthday, he tailored the very grounds that he had been born on, nearly worked to the bone by his father's expansive farm business. However, it was then he decided to make a name for himself, find others who were similar to him, with forsaken, albeit useful talents, and form a community where the world couldn't persecute them. While Torsten's intentions for his society weren't always as dark, it's obvious the plan has soured since then.

>physical characteristics Perhaps the most noticeable physical characteristic of Torsten, is the physical disfiguration in his left eye. While it'll be explain more in another section, one might heed that this disfiguration could be his greatest weakness. For when the Mage changes shape, that disfiguration will carry through all of his disguises, marking him truly as Torsten Sommer. usual outfit [example] hair Tord's hair could be named as a sort of a darker-blonde. Like some hairstyles of the age, Tord wears his own incredibly short, as to not obscure his vision. eye color This particular young man has an electric gaze; colbat-blue irises, with a golden impairment in his left eye. ethnicity If one could not tell, Torsten is up european ethnicity, sometimes know as 'white' or caucasian. One could say he is neither tanned nor pale, just a shade in between. build Noticeable shoulders broaden this man's back, he certainly isn't the gawky yearling he once was. With defined muscles clearly visible on his torso and calves, one could say Torsten definitely has a lean shape. He's a bit more of a runner than heavy lifter, however.

> father Torsten's father went by the name of Alexsander Sommer. And as far as Tord knows, his father is alive and well, still tending to the farm. mother Sadly, Tord's mother, Maria-Isabella Sommer died a few years back, of the infectious sickness tuberculosis. Some say Tord is a spitting image of her, though the man mostly waves these words off. siblings The youngest of seven children, Torsten has four elder brothers, and two older sisters. In order, they go; Jack, Mattius, Selena, Milburt, Lillian, Christopher, and Robert. crush None, at this time. Though it's open. courting Torsten hasn't found the time to court a fair lady yet. Perhaps in the near future? He is past marrying age, after all. spouse For some reason, this mage is holding off on finding a spouse. familiar Torsten's familiar, is a contrary feline who goes by the name of Alba.

other Depends, did I miss anything?
Last edited by nyctomancy on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 am

Just the Basics
Username: Inupait
Name: Renna Asselin
Nickname: Ren

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom: Edelivia
Personality: Renna is a surviver, she doesn't like relying on anyone because she doesn't trust others fully. She is short tempered and kind of hard to get to know, she is ofter quiet but it is not because she is shy, she just doesn't like to talk. she is a definite wild card that can act spontaneously and be very dangerous. She is not much of a Romancer in fact she considers herself incapable of affection. she is very cold by nature but its because she has a history. she stands up for what she believes in and is not afraid to take a life. Ren is slightly traumatized by her past and always feels lonely but she likes it that way.
Good traits: Rough, Strong, Fearless (well almost), Self-reliant
Bad traits: cold, Selfish, heartless
Fears: Fire!!! You'll learn why
History: Ren was born to a poor commoner family, her father was a high standing soldier who died in battle when Ren and her two older brothers were still quite young. the loss of her father made it difficult her their family to find enough money to get by but the managed somehow. Her oldest brother Kale drowned two years after her father's death, the loss shook the family even more and Ren's mother became mentally and physically ill. it was only a year after Kale's death when her other brother Gavin vanished without a trace. Ren was left to care for her sickly mother. But one night when they were sleeping Silithia soldiers lit their house on fire. Ren barely managed to make it out alive (hence her fear of fire) but she was unable to save her mother. after this Renna was homeless with nothing to loose. She managed to befriend and old Blacksmith who trained her in the art of sword play and archery. after working with him for a few years she became a skillful Bounty hunter working for the Royalty and other citizens of Eroniel.

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: she has a very small scar next to her left eye.
Usual outfit: Here
Hair: quite long, slightly wavy, raven black hair
Eye color: pale blue, usually described as grey because they are very devoid of colour
Skin tone: pale
Body type: muscular but thin
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'6
Whole description: she is Tall for my family, but would be considered average to most, she has always worked hard so she's very fit, she as black hair that varies in length depending on if she gets sick of it getting in the way. currently it is long. she has a pale complexion but her main feature is her eyes. they are a dull pale blue almost grey, nothing exuberant or flashy, usually very blank when it comes to expression but that is normal for her. Even as a child she could never afford a dress so she simply makes her own clothing, she wears clothing that amplifies my curves, tight fitting yet loose enough to move in; her attire includes a pair of black breaches that are slenderly built and light, a black lace tunic that she leave slightly unbuttoned incase she needs to seduce her way out of something, a black coat with a triangular split tail, topped off with a dark grey leather belt on which she fasten her sheath and sward. if you haven't notice she tends to stick to dark clothing, its better for her line of work! she has a small scar next to my left eye from an encounter with a soldier when she was first starting out as a bounty hunter.

We're a Family
Father: Sir Cassious Asselin [Deceased]
Mother: Brea Asselin [Deceased]
Siblings: Kale Asselin [Deceased] & Gavin Asselin [where abouts unknown]
Crush: nope
Courting: nope
Spouse: nope
Animal: Her war horse and companion Tavin and occasionally she uses a messenger bird to receive or return contracts who is a pesky raven name Rogue

Other: She doe's not fear death, she feels that she has alluded it for long enough that if it happens upon her so be it, she does not let that useless fear hold her back, it makes her very good at what she does, not afraid to risk it all to get the job done. She also carries a pair of specially crafted blades that she calls Night and Day that look something like This.
Last edited by Inupait on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:28 am

• Can I reserve a captive Knight of Silithia and a commoner of Edelivia? •

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.
Lancer.
Duelist.
Half-alv.
Courier.
Dunmer.
Philosopher.
LARP'er.
Cosplayer.
Phantom
Thief.
Akward.
Love wins.
Birthday is
on 11/20.
lion's tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 am

May I have one rouge,(Ondine.) One Commoner for edelivia (Mary), and one Bounty Hunter captive?(Liz)
I will probably add some boys once I decide which ones I want.

Thank you!---))

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:57 am

(Y'all can have as many characters as you want, there is no limit on how many people can have that position, unless it is high mage, king and queen, and yes only one high ranking character per person (this does not count for Princes and Princesses)

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:00 am

is my form all good? is there anything i need to add/ change?
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me