ησт-qυιтε υтσρια | α υтσριαη яσℓερℓαү (sεмι ℓιт) //closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ησт-qυιтε υтσρια | α υтσριαη яσℓερℓαү (sεмι ℓιт) //closed

Postby knifekind » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Imagine a place so beautiful.. Paradise?
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Imagine a place so utterly beautiful and fantastic, one could only label it as a pure paradise. Utopia.

If you're LUCKY!
Underneath the sugar-coated, glorified surface, Utopia is, underneath, ruthless and cruel, with zero mercy for anyone. If you aren't flawless, you aren't welcome.

You have two options for your roleplay character;

A Runaway

or

A Utopian

Runaways are the imperfect. Even the ones some call beautiful are Runaways, because of personality disorders, diseases and other things that make them imperfect. They reside on Utopia's fringes, scavenging the little food they can. It is very rare for a Runaway and a Utopian to meet, let alone reproduce together. Runaways are usually normal, so to speak, with no powers at all.

Utopians are the so-called 'perfect'. Often aloof, unaware and breezy, they're known to be a bit thick and to not understand a single THING about Runaway life. They reside in perfect apartments, modern and fashionable, with a limitless fancy food supply, with fancy clothes. They often had powers of some kind, usually something like shape-shifting or creating flames - yet they only ever had one.

War is brewing. The Runaways are getting sick and tired of many years of being mistreated, and the Utopians are blissfully unaware. Will you lead the revolution - or get trampled between the masses?
Last edited by knifekind on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ησт-qυιтε υтσρια | α υтσριαη яσℓερℓαү (sεмι ℓιт)

Postby Twinkleninja » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 pm

(Ok where's the form to start? I wanna join and be a vampire!)
RUNNING FREE IS BEING WILD

Horses Run Free and wild
But humans, they dont
Some realise the important things in life,
That makes them free

✯ you can go anywhere, do anythingEVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Twinkleninja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes