The Sanctuary |Anime Rp|Open and Accepting|

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Do you think this will be a good Rp?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:25 am

Definitely!
20%
No Way!
No votes
I Guess...
No votes
Sure
80%

Total votes : 5

The Sanctuary |Anime Rp|Open and Accepting|

Postby Terox » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 am

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓐⓝⓒⓣⓤⓐⓡⓨ

b e t w e e n t h e ⓢⓟⓐⓒⓔⓢ w h e r e w e ⓛⓞⓝⓖ t o b e . . .

The Sanctuary is a faraway place.. An enchanted forest where elementals and mythical creatures can roam free, away from harm... Or at least it used to be that way.. Twelve decades ago, a fight began between the creatures that hid in the shadows and the creatures who embraced the sun. A war broke out and the sacred place split in two. There is now a dark side, filled with shadowy creatures, and a light side, filled with angelic creatures.

b e y o n d ⓣⓞⓖⓔⓣⓗⓔⓡ a n d a l o n e . . .

Every three years, both sides meet under the Great Tree.. The giant cherry blossom tree located in the center of the Sanctuary. The two sides then battle for hours straight, stopping only when their warriors are exhausted. The winner will be the one who gains the most territory during the battle. After the winner is declared, the loser must hand over the lost territory to the winner. The war will only end if one side gains complete control of all the land in the Sanctuary, or if peace is made between the two sides... So, which side will you choose? And, will you be a warrior.. or a peace keeper?

The lyric credits are from the song Sanctuary by Gareth Emery
Last edited by Terox on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Terox » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 am

A n d a t t h e ⓔⓓⓖⓔ w h e r e y o u ⓕⓐⓓⓔ i n t o m e . . .

ⓡⓞⓛⓔⓟⓛⓐⓨ ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ

--I trust all of you to know the rules, but here they are just in case... The ones in bold are the ones that apply to your forms.--

|All Tess' Rules apply|
|No mary/gary sues|
|No 'meet me's for personality or history|
|If you make a male, make a female- vice versa|
|This isn't really semi-lit, but I'd prefer if you'd write 2-3 sentences at a minimum|
|No whining or complaining, please|
|When in OOC, use [{( , etc...|
|No fighting when in OOC|
|No spamming|
| You may play as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep up with them all|
|Do not quote your application, I will get to them as soon as possible|

|Obey all the rules or else you will be banned from this thread after three warning strikes|
|Have Fun|
|I prefer if you use anime pictures, please|
|No fighting with the other Rp members|
| If someone asks for a recap, give them a recap. They will not be ignored|
|Fade-to-black when mating or fighting gruesome scenes, and time-skip when birthing|
|No god-moding or power-playing|
|No text-talk, please be as literate as you can|
|Please notify me if you changed or plan on changing your user|
|No being your own mate/crush|
|You may swear, but star out the vowels and take it to a minimum|

. . . W e f i n d a ⓢⓗⓔⓛⓣⓔⓡ w e c a l l ⓗⓞⓜⓔ

ⓢⓐⓝⓒⓣⓤⓐⓡⓨ ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ

--These rules were made to be broken--

|Never fall in love with the enemy|
|Never go to the opposite side of the Sanctuary|
|Stay focused during battle|
|No running off on duty|
|Never let your guard down|
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters + Form

Postby Terox » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 am

ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ

E s c a p e t h e ⓢⓗⓐⓓⓞⓦⓢ t h a t w e r e ⓗⓞⓛⓓⓘⓝⓖ m e . . .

--Pm me to reserve a spot. You can only keep it reserved for three days.--

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ

|Leader;; Zagal Náyade|

|Deputy;; open|

|Warriors;; open, open, open, open|

|Guards/Scouts;; Suki Náyade, open, open, open|

|Citizens;; Siberia Summers, open, open, open|

S l i p t h e s e ⓒⓗⓐⓘⓝⓢ o f ⓕⓛⓔⓢⓗ a n d b o n e

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓡⓚ

|Leader;; Sephiroth|

|Deputy;; open|

|Warriors;; Rose, open, open, open|

|Guards/Scouts;; Zack Lagrimear, open, open, open|

|Citizens;; open, open, open, open|

A n d i n t h e ⓢⓔⓒⓞⓝⓓⓢ w h e r e w e k n o w ⓦⓔ'ⓡⓔ f r e e . . .

ⓕⓞⓡⓜ

--Honestly, I've become a bit lazy and won't be making a form for you guys, so please make it yourself. Below are the basics that need to be in your form--

Name
Rank
Crush
Side
Description (if no image)
Species
Peacekeeper (bringing together the two sides)/Freedom Fighter (warrior)

--A note on the age.. Ages in this Rp is 15-20, please don't put anything below or above that--

--A note on the species.. The only species allowed are the ones listed on the next post. If you wish for me to add a new one, Pm me--
Last edited by Terox on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Creatures

Postby Terox » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:20 am

. . . T h i s i s t h e ⓟⓛⓐⓒⓔ w h e r e w e c a l l ⓗⓞⓜⓔ

ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓔⓢ

--Below is the list of creatures you can use. Once all the spots of one creature are filled, you can't make a new character as that creature--

ⓔⓛⓔⓜⓔⓝⓣⓐⓛⓢ

Water---> People with this power can temporarily breathe under water, walk on top of water, and control/manipulate it. Though, these powers do have their weaknesses. This element is weak to ice and earth. They usually have dark hair and blue eyes.[1/20]

Fire---> People with this power are known to have a higher body temperature than other elementals. They can control and manipulate fire, as well as withstand scorching external temperatures. This element is weak to water and wind. They usually have both bright hair and eyes.[0/16]

Earth---> People that control this element are known to be 'down-to earth' and usually have brown hair and green or brown eyes. They can move rocks, boulders, and cause small tremors in the ground, but not enough to cause massive damage. They are weak to ice and fire. [0/12]

Ice---> This element is a strange one, and quite powerful. The user of this element can freeze water into a solid, the effects lasting for about an hour. They can also freeze anything that has water in it or around it. These elementals are known to have silver or whitish hair, and light-colored eyes. They're very weak to fire. [0/10]

Wind---> People with this power can fly themselves anywhere, controlling the wind with their hands so they can use it to their advantage. Some can make small tornadoes, while others can only use strong gusts of wind. Though it may sound powerful, they can only fly about 10-15 mph and use their power twice every thirty minutes. Those with this power don't have any specific color to their hair or eyes. [0/10]

Light---> Those with this power are very rare and can harness the power of the sun. They usually have blonde hair and bright eyes. With this power, than can help bring something to life or to heal it... But they can only use their power once every hour. They can also blind their enemies and temporarily disappear. [1/3]

Dark---> Those with this power are as rare as light elementals. They usually have black hair and dark eyes. With this power, they can slowly kill something or internally injure it. They can only use this power once every our. They can also use it to cover themselves with shadows, so they disappear from the naked eye. [1/3]

ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔⓢ

Mermaids---> These creatures are usually 'human' females that gain a fish tail in place of their legs as soon as they touch water. They can usually control water and talk to sea creatures. They must touch water every 2 days or else they will become both mentally and physically ill. [1/4]

Vampires---> These creatures are practically ageless. They drink the blood of others and animals to gain strength and health. They usually have super-strength and can fly. [0/15]

Werewolves---> These creatures are people that can change into a wolf whenever they please. They also have super-speed and a great sense of smell/hearing. On the night of a full moon, they change uncontrollably.[0/15]

Angels---> Like vampires, these creatures are practically ageless. They don't need to eat or drink, but they can sleep and fly. They can hide their wings, and usually have a light glow coming off of them. They're almost always happy and cheery.[1/10]

Demons---> These creatures are like zombies, except they aren't really 'dead'. They usually can blanket themselves in shadows and cause minor illusions. They can sleep and fly, but don't have to eat or drink. They usually have a bad temper and attitude. [1/10]

Shapeshifters---> These creatures are sometimes mistaken for a werewolf. They can change into two animals, usually animals reflecting their personality. Sometimes they have animal ears or tails while their human, but it's uncommon. [1/10]
Last edited by Terox on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships + Areas

Postby Terox » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 am

W h e n i t ' s a l l a b o u t ⓦⓗⓐⓣ y o u ' v e ⓑⓔⓒⓞⓜⓔ . . .

ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ

name ★ name
(family)

name •» name
(---- likes ----)

name • name
(dating)

name | name
(forbidden love)

name || name
(broke up)

Zagal ★ Suki

S e t i t ⓕⓡⓔⓔ . .

ⓐⓡⓔⓐⓢ

--The Sanctuary is mostly residential area.. Basically it looks like a beautiful abandoned city, but it's not abandoned. There are trees and flowers everywhere, some places covered with cherry blossom petals.--

ⓗⓔⓐⓓⓠⓤⓐⓡⓣⓔⓡⓢ

--The headquarters for both sides are located deep in the city. It's basically like a miniature palace, since the leaders and their family usually live there.--

ⓗⓞⓤⓢⓔⓢ

--All the houses are usually furnished with beautiful items, making it luxurious. It's a Japanese-styled home, with traditional steps and large rooms.--

ⓢⓒⓗⓞⓞⓛ

--There is one large school near the center of the city, for citizens who are ages 4-17. Although the school is large, there aren't many students since a lot of them either live at home or serve in the city's military.--

ⓑⓐⓡⓡⓐⓒⓚⓢ

--The barracks are abandoned homes on the outskirts of the city. They look exactly like the regular homes. No difference.--

ⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ

--There are plenty of shops in the city, ranging from flower shops to small traditional restaurants to shopping centers.--
Last edited by Terox on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Terox » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:47 am

ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓓ
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Suki | Zagal | Zack | Siberia

Postby Terox » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:47 am

S u k i

|On the Outside|
|Appearance;; Suki can be seen with chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes. She usually wears a soft blue necklace that matches her mermaid tail. In her human form, she wears a white frilly tank top and blue jean shorts with brown flip-flops. Sometimes she wears her mother's red earrings, but only for special occasions. |

|The Basics|

|Name;; Suki Náyade|
|Age;; 16|
|Gender;; Female|
|Species;; Mermaid|
|Rank;; Scout, Peacekeeper|
|Side;; Light|

|Love Life|

|Crush;; None|

|Secret Crush;; None|

|Boyfriend;; None|

|Family|

|Mother;; Rose (Deceased)|

|Father;; Rio (Deceased)|

|Siblings;; Zagal|

|On the Inside|
|Personality;; Suki is a very sensitive, sweet, kind, and loving girl. She will do anything for the ones she cares about. She is also very shy, but has a seriously short temper. Being that she is sensitive, she is easily offended.|

|History;; Suki had rich parents that loved both herself and her brother to death. Her mother died from illness when they were young, and their father died in battle. A few years later after Zagal turned eighteen, he followed in his father's steps and took the position of leader. Suki then stayed by her brother's side and helped defend the city. |

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z a g a l

|On the Outside|
|Appearance;; Zagal has blonde hair and bright blue eyes, much like his father, who was a light elemental. He usually wears a white high-collared shirt with black jeans and high tops. He never wears any jewelry, except for maybe the occasional watch.|

|The Basics|

|Name;; Zagal Náyade|
|Age;; 18|
|Gender;; Male|
|Species;; Water Elemental|
|Rank;; Leader, Freedom Fighter|
|Side;; Light|

|Love Life|

|Crush;; None|

|Secret Crush;; None|

|Girlfriend;; None|

|Family|

|Mother;; Rose (Deceased)|

|Father;; Rio (Deceased)|

|Siblings;; Suki|

|On the Inside|
|Personality;; Zagal is one of those quiet guys. He's very friendly and trusting, which can be a bad thing.. Zagal is often serious and likes to flirt. But, he doesn't usually act as a know-it-all or tease others. Actually, he is very sweet and kind. |

|History;; Same as Suki|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z a c k

|On the Outside|
Zack has jet black hair and light green eyes. He can be seen wearing a white dress coat with a black tee, grey jeans, and black high tops. He doesn't wear any jewelry.

|The Basics|

|Name;; Zack Lagrimear|
|Nickname;; Zero|
|Age;; 17|
|Gender;; Male|
|Species;; Dark Elemental|
|Rank;; Guard, Freedom Fighter|
|Side;; Dark|

|Love Life|

|Crush;; None|

|Secret Crush;; None|

|Girlfriend;; None|

|Family|

|Mother;; Natalie (Unknown location)|

|Father;; Mason (Deceased)|

|Siblings;; None|

|On the Inside|
|Personality;; Zack is a very independent individual, usually trying to stay far from crowds. Though, he does get a few close friends from time to time. A very serious and teasing spirit, Zack is usually found acting as a know-it-all and a flirt. Most people look at him as a rebel and a jerk... Which he is, most of the time.|

|History;; Though he is the son of the last leader, which was his father, Zack prefers the lower ranks. He still lives in the palace, but doesn't really have enough responsibility to become the leader. His mother disappeared when he was young, leaving him to grow up as a warrior with his father.|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S i b e r i a

|The Basics|

|Name;; Siberia Summers|
|Nickname;; Summer|
|Age;; 17|
|Gender;; Female|
|Species;; Light Elemental|
|Rank;; Citizen, Freedom Fighter|
|Side;; Light|

|Love Life|

|Crush;; None|

|Secret Crush;; None|

|Boyfriend;; None|

|Family|

|Mother;; Viola|

|Father;; Simon|

|Siblings;; None|

|On the Inside|
|Personality;; Siberia is quite tomboyish, but she does have somewhat of a feminine side. She is very sweet and kind, but often plays rough. She loves nature and parties, but also being alone. She has a short temper and can pack a punch, so don't get on her bad side.|

|History;; Siberia was born and raised in the city. She later completed school, returning home after her senior year. Since she was a light elemental, she went to live at the barracks, helping with the healing of wounded warriors. Sometimes she even joins in with the training routines.|
Last edited by Terox on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open

Postby Terox » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:48 am

ⓞⓟⓔⓝ a n d ⓐⓒⓒⓔⓟⓣⓘⓝⓖ
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary |Open and Accepting|

Postby wye » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 am

This looks really good! Please reserve me a mermaid and angel.
Just a quick question though, can mermaids be males?
wye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary |Open and Accepting|

Postby Terox » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:11 am

-will reserve- and yes, they can be males c: if you want, you can reserve a high rank as well
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and