Chained [Master x Slave] (Open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Chained [Master x Slave] (Open and accepting)

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:42 am

Science had evolved through the years. Humans had invented flying cars, internet is something that works faster then you imagine, cellphones had been embed to watched to open up holographic screens if needed and glass lenses had been also embed with screens.

Not only technology had evolved. Medicine had too, creating life on laboratories became something easy. It was as if humans have denied god and started being the gods themselves. They created fantastical things such as vampires and werewolves and things as such to be kept as amusing things, 'pets' in other words. The thing is that those creatures were a way stronger then humans, and just like any intelligent creatures one day they decided to stand up against them.

There was no war, at least not really. They teamed up and worked in silence, slowly mobilizing their rebel troops. The first buildings taken were military units, leaving the countries defenseless on a night's matter. Next were the governments and soon all those in power were vampires and werewolves.

Now a hundred years later all humans had been turned to slaves, along with any weaker species that showed up such as Nekos and occasional (and very rare) angels. Being smarter and less naive then the humans had been, nowadays slavery is totally controlled on a way to not leave any possible chances for the humans or other races to reach the power.
Last edited by Todd. on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Plot, Rules and Forms.

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 am

General Plot

So the plot is basically this, the earth is ruled by vampires, werewolves and later on demons. The weaker species had turned into slaves, sources of food, pets, house servants or whatever their masters wish to be. Humans, Nekos and mixed-breeds are usually kept as slaves.

Rules
    -All CS Rules must be obeyed, including the ones according that have to do with images.
    -Up to four character per person. Two Masters and Two slaves. If I see the need for it I'll change this rule.
    - Be nice to people around...
    -Fade to black, time-skip or whatever when needed.
    -You must be accepted before you can role-play.
    -Also I wish this to be low semi-literate. Which means I'll be annoying with grammar and things as such. Also, please post at least two lines so we actually have something to work on answering.

Forms
    Please complete everything, no meets me or things as such. Though history is not exactly required for slaves.

Code: Select all
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Username:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [i]Anything else from the answer, here.[/i][/size]
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Name:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Age:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Gender:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Species:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Master or Slave?:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Slaves (If Master):[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Master (if slave):[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Personality:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]History:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Appearance:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Orientation:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Relevant Medical info:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
    [b][color=#BF00BF]►[/color]Other:[/b][size=85]Answer here.
Last edited by Todd. on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character's list.

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 am

Masters:

[Eric James Heinrich the Third] - [100+] - [Male] - [Vampire] - [None] - [Single] - [Form Pg. 1] - [Todd.]
[Henry Johanson] - [21] - [Male] - [Half Vampire] - [None] - [Single] - [Form Pg. 1] - [.:submarines:.]

Slaves:

[Nicholas Hills] - [14] - [Male] - [Angel] - [None] - [Single] - [Form Pg. 1] - [Todd.]
[Furattā] - [17] - [Female] - [Butterfly Shifter] - [None] - [Single] - [Form Pg. 1] - [.:submarines:.]
[Anxo] - [16] - [Female] - [Angel] - [None] - [Single] - [Form Pg. 2] - [Raising Cain]
[Scarlet Rowel] - [19] - [Female] - [Were-cat] - [None] - [Single] - [Form Pg. 3] - [AcetheKidd]

Relationships:
→ = She likes him (her)
← = He likes her (him)
↔ = They like each other but aren't dating
❤ = They are officially dating
Last edited by Todd. on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters:

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 am

Name: Nicholas Hills.
"That is it, sir. Plain an easy, Nicholas Hills at your favor. My name has nothing spectacular on it, not after anyone who did anything and actually even though my name is easy to remember most people call me only by Nick or things as such so feel free to call me Nick too, or whatever do you wish"

"You see? I'm quite young and running up to my second master already. Anyway, this is an old long story you probably do not wish to hear so I'll be quiet about it. I was born on November the Third"

"Looks can be deceiving. I know that. But what I do know as well is that I am indeed a man and not a girl or anything like that even if I don't act nor look like a male. "

Master or slave? Slave.
"Quite odd, right? After all angels are usually masters, specially when they're all white like me but... Well, destiny sometimes play funny tricks on us that we, who are affected by it, don't find quite funny. Obviously I would love to be up there with the rich guys but instead I'm here leaning on the floors to wash them up and those stuff.... Well, at least I used to have a warm bed and food on my stomach every night."

Slaves (If master): -

Master (If slave): Mr. Jones (Deceased) so none.
"You see, usually vampires are things that should last....erm... Forever. But that wasn't Mr. Jones case. I guess someone didn't like him, and I bed that that sudden death was a murder and not just like a sudden natural death... Anyway, he passed away and now I am here back in this stinky and dirty slave market"

Species: Angel.
"Fly fly fly, little angel... Up to the sky... Fall fall fall, little angel... And burn into the fire..."

Angels, despise their fame for being sweet and trying to help everyone, actually did nothing during the war other then try to hide themselves. There were not many around anyway, and being a rather arrogant race most of them had been murdered during the war, having very few of them alive now, and most of them live their lives hidden so it's like they do not exist at all.

Crush: Nope.
"Crush? Me? Ahhh no no no, sir. No way."

BF/GF: Nope.
"No... Not yet either."

Spouse: Nada.
"I'm not married either, sir. I am too young for that. Though it's known that in some cultures people get married fairly young..."

Offspring: Nooope ^^
"I'm a 'kid' myself, sir."

Personality: Shy, obedient, loyal.
"Well... This is quite simple. I am shy, at least that is what my old master told me. I guess I'm the silent kind of guy who keeps my thoughts to myself, at least this is how I was taught to act. Be quiet and only talk to someone if they talk to you first, be polite and don't go annoying people with a thousand of questions. Simply do your work as you're told and that is it. Also for that reason I kind of act like a... Ghost... Just because of the silence part. Anyway, slaves are supposed to be seen and not heard. 

I am also very obedient. I was taught to work since I was around 7.. At least this is when I remember being taken to Mr. Jones house. There I worked as a simple servant, serving tea and things that a seven year old can do, as I grew I was taught to do more and more and always obediently, I also try to make things always perfect... Though that is not always possible.

I am indeed also loyal. I guess you can say I have my 'doggish' attitude at times which makes me look indeed very loyal... But well, I have no choice, I gotta be loyal if I wanted to be at least treated a little better then trash.

Also, I am very sentimental and a cry easy person. Even though I try not to show this weakness around my masters I usually take whatever they tell me seriously and once I'm safe locked in my room I do cry quite a lot. Other my flaws is being curious. I know, curiosity killed the cat but... I simply can't help it. 

Sweetness can be also a synonym for me. I am very sweet most of the times and I actually enjoy making friends. I also love snugly things and warm things as well such as soft blankets and teddy bears. Hot chocolates and cakes are also in my 'favorites' list. I enjoy physical contact too such as hugs and things as such and staying close to people in general."

History: The Lost Prince..
"Well... I don't remember much of anything. Just that when I was seven I ended up on Mr. Jones house though I'm not sure how that happened either. Anyway, I have always been there working and acting as a 'show off' for any guests at Mr. Jones place."

Now, for the real story... Nicholas is actually a lost prince (if that is ok for the rp owner). He was born and raised on a castle with his family until that military revolution made by the humans (also known as The War). At the time then, in order to try and save the prince, Nicholas was 'swapped' by an albino servant. The thing is that in the process of hiding and things as such the young Prince ended up taking to other place... His mind was erased and he was then sold for a high price due to his 'Highly Addictive Blood' though he has no idea of that and actually no memory of how he life was until he was 7 and went to Mr. Jones place. Now though Mr. Jones had curiously passed away and Nick is back to the mansion to be sold off once more.

Appearance:Petit, thin, and albino.
"Well... I have a small 'frame' as people usually say. I stand around 1,45 and I weight 38kilos. Yeah, I know I am very short for my age but... I still hope I'll have that bit growing moment where I'll hopefully get some nice centimeters taller. Well, I'm also albino... Which means my hair is white and my eyes have a reddish tone since there are no color cells on them and so the blood vessels and such can be seen and it's for their cause that my eyes are reddish like. My skin is very pale as well and whenever I wish to take a ride outside I need to pass loads of sun cream and things like such to protect me from getting sunburnt"
(Here, and mods I do have permission from the artist this time :3, this amazing artist can be found here, if you doubt me just ask her if she allowed night-pandora to use the art 012))
    Other: He is bissexual though I think he'll probably lean more towards boys then girls.

---

Name: Eric James Heinrich the Third.
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am Eric James Heinrich the Third of my name, duque of some nice place around his this country. Since I reckon my name is quite big and all that I am totally fine with you calling me only Eric, and for the servants Mr. James would do the trick just as fine"

"But that is obviously a lie. I actually am around 100 years old though 19 is the age of which I had been truly transformed and so this is the age I actually stuck to"

"Pardon? That is quite an obvious thing. I look and act male like so I guess there should be no doubt at all about my gender. Anyway, I shall not ask for you to be decapitated since making mistakes is something everyone should do though please do not even thing about getting it wrong once more."

Master or slave? Master.
"Excuse me, had I already mentioned I am a Duque? Then if I am a Duque then obviously I am not a slave."

"I'm a Duque. That is part of the royalty, it's not like a prince, obviously, but should be as good as..."

Slaves (If master): None
"Well... For now none. That because I recently got my own place and so I'm basically starting fresh... And that again was a lie. My last slave was sentenced to death due to personal reasons, and no, he actually did nothing. He just had to be put down because he was suffering to much, 
let me tell you it was the best thing I did for him. Now though I have no slaves"

Master (If slave): -

Species: Vampire.
"Yes... That horrible blood sucker who sneaks up on the shadows and is as pale as the moon herself and turns into dust whenever in contact with sunlight.... No, wait, that was my uncle Count Dracula. Blood Sucker? Yes, I am. But that is it, my species had evolved enough to not turn into dust in contact with sun light and things as such"

Crush: None at all.
"Bring me the ladies!"

BF/GF: Neh.
"I like to say I am free as bird in the sky, ladies and gentlemen."

Spouse: Lady Amelia Engels (deceased)
"I was married... But unhappily she passed away. It's a long story that I feel better not telling nor remembering."

Offspring: Died before birth.
"Other story I prefer not to tell"

Personality: Arrogant. Sarcastic. Flirty. Lonely Soul.
"Well... People say I am arrogant and I totally agree with it though that is not exactly in purpose. I mean, it's simply how I am. I hate having to explain things twice or anything like that and I also hate to be treated normally, I have a royalty degree and I like to be treated as such.

I am also pretty sarcastic, this, obviously, goes into the whole arrogant thing. Anyway, my sarcasm is mostly connected with being rather blunt and it usually comes and goes depending on my humor.

Flirty... I don't think I am exactly that, I had been when I was younger and before a few things happened. Anyway, I am a gentlemen and I treat ladies with fully respect, care and dedication. 

My... Parents would say I have turned into a cold and distant people, that my soul is lonely and that I should seek company... I am afraid o have to agree with them, after my wife passed away I have indeed turned colder and...well... Lonely."

History: The Duque of the Dead Palace.
"You're really curious, ain't you? Well I'll tell you then. I was born to Eric James Heinrich the Second and his wife, Eleonor Evans Heinrich. Him being a full vampire and her being a human. For that reason I was born a half vampire and my mom was turned into a vampire a few years later I was born. My childhood was nice and simple filled with friends and playing moments on the mud along with thousands of pranks played on everyone.

My adolescence was totally ok as well and once I turned 19 I was changed into a full vampire, the war coming up around the same year. War that I thought until it was done. Once I was 21 I was assigned a wife, my dearest Amelia. She was merely 16 when we got married and we had our first child only after we knew each other well and it was healthily recommended so she was 20 and I was 25 by then. 

The thing is that things don't always happen as they should nor as we wish for them to happen. On a winter night a fire started on our house before I was home for my duties. Once I arrived there the whole place was swallowed by flames, I tried to run inside and save my dear Amelia but.. I could never reach her.

I have lived alone since her and my unborn child's death. My only company was my... Well, he wasn't exactly a slave but more of a servant. He served me until he was far too old, weak and sick and to end his suffering I had to put him down for eternal sleep."

Appearance: Strong. Blonde. Golden eyes.
"I stand around 1,80 and weight just as I should. I am strong, not a muscle monster but on the pretty muscular kind of way. My hair is black and my eyes usually have a purplish color but when I am feeding of feeling the scent of blood my eyes turn into bright red color."

Other:My face claim for him is Alvaro Garay, just look him up on google. Also, I do not own his image, it belongs to the original anime artist.
Last edited by Todd. on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chained (MXS RP) (Open and accepting)

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 am

((And We are open!))
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chained [Master x Slave] (Open and accepting)

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:37 am

Username:.:submarines:.
Nicknames like Subs are welcome.

Name:Furattā
It means "flutter" in Japanese.

I know she does not look 17, just imagine her more mature-looking.

Yep, she's female.

Species:Butterfly Shifter
To be honest, I don't really have a name for what she is. But, she can turn into a bunch of butterflies like the one on her eye, only they glow. Her bunny toy is also like part of her soul. She can't be without it without getting sick.

Master or Slave?:Slave
Mm-hm, she is a slave.

Slaves (If Master):None
Well, she's a slave soo...

Master (if slave):Doesn't have one.
She hasn't been bought yet.

Personality:Quiet, timid, has a temper.
Furattā is a very quiet young lady, usually only speaking when she is spoken to around people she doesn't know well. Although, once she warms up to somebody she will talk a little more and try to strike up conversation. Furattā is very sweet around people, but she also can have a short fuse and can't take a joke. If somebody were to make a little joke about something about her, she might get more upset than she is supposed to. So, she's overly-sensitive. Furattā is also fiercely protective of her bunny toy.

History:Not really important.
It's like any other slave's history.

Appearance:4'11", pinkish hair, pale skin, one eye covered by a butterfly the other pretty strange. Innocent looks, doesn't smile very often.
Original design by Shotze on DA. I bought her, so she is mine. Please don't steal.
Bonus picture by .Beck here on CS.

Orientation:Bisexual
She goes either way and doesn't lean towards either gender more than the other.

Relevant Medical info:The bunny toy
Never try to separate her from that toy. She really does need it around. Don't harm it either.

Other:Nothing
There is nothing else that needs to be said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username:.:submarines:.
We've been through this! :D

Name:Henry Johanson
"Please, no nicknames."

"Yep! I'm legally allowed to drink alcohol!" He looks 21 and acts, but in years is older

I'm pretty sure I am male.

Species: Half Vampire
Just your traditional vampire...sort of. He's not a full vampire so he doesn't burn completely in the sun, does drinks blood but can eat human food (it just can't be the only thing he eats), and isn't allgeric to garlic or anything like that. He also ages, but at a slower pace.

Master or Slave?:Master
Not a cruel one, just unemotional at times. He just needs help around the house.

Slaves (If Master):None.
Hasn't bought any yet.

Master (if slave):He's a master.
So he doesn't have a master. That would be weird.

Personality:Generally a good guy, sort of a jokester, has a soft spot for bunnies.
Henry is kind of a jokester, but not in a mean way. He just likes to lightly mess with other people, even if he doesn't know them that well. He doesn't have a temper either, usually keeping a pretty calm attitude towards things. Henry is generally a nice guy, and has a soft spot for bunnies.

History:It's short.
Henry's father left before he was born, but his mother, a human, was always around. She was a very kind lady, and she is where Henry got his sense of humor. Recently, she has died from old age. Henry now is looking for company to help him move on.

Appearance:I have to write a description since I don't have a picture for him.
Henry is about 6'3" and weighs about 180 pounds. He has long legs and is pretty muscular, but is not bulky, so he kind of looks thin and maybe weak. Henry's hair is ebony black, straight, and is long enough to put in a ponytail, which he usually does. He has sharp, intelligent-looking, light grey eyes that always seem to be watching everything. Henry's skin is slightly tanned with no freckles but has a three small claw scars on his left cheek. He has a thin, intelligent-looking face. He is very handsome, but in a mature way.

Orientation:Straight.
"Don't worry, I have nothing against people with different orientations.

Relevant Medical info:None.
He is pretty healthy..

Other:Nothing.
That's it.
Last edited by deletethisaccount145 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:00 am

((So cuuuuute *-* I wanna squishy her~ Also, accepted))
Image Image
[ He/him ] [ Brazilian ] [20+] [ Veterinarian ]

----------------------------------------
[ Wi-Fi > ]
[ All art by me Q//u//Q ]
Commission Board.

Mods, luna333 is my sister and Velifera is my cousin. We do trade unfairly and share IP addresses at times.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:15 am

(Thank you! ^o^ )
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:17 am

((you're welcome~ Now we just need more people .-. ))
Image Image
[ He/him ] [ Brazilian ] [20+] [ Veterinarian ]

[ Wi-Fi > ]
[ All art by me Q//u//Q ]
Commission Board.

Mods, luna333 is my sister and Velifera is my cousin. We do trade unfairly and share IP addresses at times.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:25 am

(Okay ^_^.)
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me