T h e A u r a s ( V.2) ( accepting please join !)NEEDSMALES

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

T h e A u r a s ( V.2) ( accepting please join !)NEEDSMALES

Postby keyitt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am

Hello people that have been in this RP before um please just repost your form thanks :3 I also keep a list of suggested Auras at the bottom so take a look CAREFULLY !!

Aura

The word , just tells you you aren't the same . Some important some not . An aura is a gifted person with an unnatural set of powers . But be careful since most beings want them dead from Sprites to Necromancers

So yea that's the plot kinda : |

Rules !!!!!! Warning I give you 2 tries and if you don't give a crud then please go to another thread

Please be active :3

All of the forum rules please

NO TEXT TALK !!!!

Be nice to each other c'mon guys

Occ with this [ { or ( this | or this < or this *

Don't go over 5 pages without me okay peoples

Um this thread is not updated on the character chunk of it until I get time okay ? Just so everyone knows

Mini mods

Killua Godspeed <3

Brink

Katie ~ Star~ 21

The Sonic Rainboom (akaTSRB)

And lastly .katniss. CX

Form

User
Name
NN
Looks
Personality
Type of aura
Crush
Pets

Characters

Keitt -Poison Aura-Female-[Me]
Katelyn -Winter Aura-Female-[Katie~Star~21]
Faith -Secret Aura-female[~~Molly~~]
Brock-Fire Aura-[brink]
William-Blood Aura -[Words]
Shadow-Darkness Aura - [Brink]
Jinx-Demon Aura -[Brink]
Drake-Life Aura-[Brink]
Timothy ' Sketch' -Imagination Aura - [me]
Jordan - Air Aura - [Aconite ]

Crushes

Pets
Keitt-A scorpion named Squiggles - [me]

Suggestions

Lava aura

Land/EQ aura

Mind aura

Spirit Aura

Corruption Aura ( has to be evil )

Moon aura

Sun aura

Star aura

Reserves
Zodiac ( Reserved for Killua Godspeed <3 )

Water Aura (Reserved for TSRB )

Dragon Aura (Reserved for TSRB )

Time Aura (reserved for TSRB )
Last edited by keyitt on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
yikes

i guess we jus vibin
keyitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T h e A u r a s ( V.2) ( accepting please join !)

Postby keyitt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 am

Name:Keitteri Cyix
NN:Keitt
Looks:has honey colored hair and bright purple eyes . She is average height and weight and wears a purple tee shirt and knee shorts with sandals . She has a belt of poison soaked daggers around her waist . She has scorpion earrings
Personality:is just like Pinkey pie from MLP but can lash out angrily at people and is a tad insane *sweat drop *
Crush: "Any adorable boy who cares and wants me :3 "~ Keitt
Pets : "MY SCORPION SQUIGGLES HE IS THE BEST THING EVER !!!!" ~Keitt
yikes

i guess we jus vibin
keyitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:46 am

Name: "My name is Katelyn 'Katie' Freeborough!"
Gender "Female, duh! Are you blind...?"
Personality: "I am a nice, fun person but rather short-tempered. I'm very bubbly and kind to those that I like, but I take a little while to fully trust someone. I'm a fierce fighter if I have to fight someone or something like that. I never give up, even in situations that are rather horrid. I will protect my friends at all costs. Oh, and try not to get on my bad side. 'Cause if you do, you can expect a good punch to the face... It doesn't help that I'm actually pretty sensitive. However, I try to hide my true feelings if I'm upset and somehow manage to look happy."
Appearance: "Um... yeah. Look at my picture above! I stand at about 5'10" and my apparel consists of all winter-themed clothing. Usually I just wear a dress like in the picture."
Crush: Not sure yet.
Aura: "I'm the winter/ice aura."
Pet(s): "Well, my pet is a snowy owl named Winter..."
Other: Katie was originally made of snow, but somehow brought to life as a real, legitimate human, or in her case an Aura. Since she has a few properties of snow, her hair is white and her clothes look winter-ish. Also, she has the powers of ice and snow, and if she gets too warm she passes out.

(( This okay? Tell me if you want me to change anything~ ))
Last edited by katie; on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keyitt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:48 am

( ok >w< I will put her as the Winter Aura okay ?)
yikes

i guess we jus vibin
keyitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:50 am

(( Alrighty, sounds good! Thanksies~ ))
this account is no longer active to roleplay, and i only use it to contact people every now and then. the only website i will roleplay on now is advanced scribes. the only exception to this is a single roleplay that i promised a friend i'd stay in.
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keyitt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 am

( Added her )
yikes

i guess we jus vibin
keyitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie; » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 am

(( Lol, m'kay! X3
      Thanks again~!! ))
katie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Ginny Weasly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 am

Username: ~~Molly~~
Nickname: faith/free
Looks:
Aura: I am a secret aura. I can detect nearby secrets and tell if they are stale or recent. I cannot read minds, but it is close. If a person is standing within 50 yards of me, I can tell their secret. My perspective of the world is in silver and grey, and I hear your vioce when you talk to me as a whisper.
Crush: no one.
Pet: a raven.

Is my aura to much?
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most people wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her and knows the importance of the little things. 98% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 2% who would ask the person: "What was your first clue?” Then post this on your wall
-Ginny Weasly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keyitt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:28 am

No it's fine Molly -^^- !) ( your accepted !)
yikes

i guess we jus vibin
keyitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T h e A u r a s ( V.2) ( accepting please join !)NEEDSM

Postby -Ginny Weasly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:40 am

Have we started RPing?
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most people wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her and knows the importance of the little things. 98% of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 2% who would ask the person: "What was your first clue?” Then post this on your wall
-Ginny Weasly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me