wαr oғ dιvιɴια { Open & Accepting! }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

wαr oғ dιvιɴια { Open & Accepting! }

Postby glowhoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Dιvιɴια

The mythical land of Divinia has been at war for decades. Three factions have fought each other to determine which races will rule the land as the council, each faction composed of multiple races. The war rages on, fighting for border gain and information over the others. These circumstances are made even more difficult with the issue of the untamed wilderness of Divinia. Dragons reign the skies, packs of savage wolves rule the grounds, and giant krakens dominate the seas. Whether you're high up on a mountain, walking through a forest path, or sailing the seas of Divinia, you are always in danger; from other factions and beasts alike.

Who will claim dominance over Divinia? Will the lands stay in war forever? Better yet, how will your story unfold?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by glowhoo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια : Rules

Postby glowhoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:49 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

rυleѕ

x All of Tess's rules apply, as always.
x Yes, this is fantasy. Yes, it's medieval. I understand if you can't find a real-life photo and will allow you to use a drawing for your picture. But, NO ANIME.
x Please, please, please use grammar. Don't be offended if I don't accept you because your grammar isn't readable. No, this doesn't mean it has to be perfect, I just don't want it to be awful.
x Make a detailed form! It should include key things, like your history, faction, et cetera.
x This will be semi-lit, 2 lines or more per post, thanks.
x 2 characters max, keep in mind you don't have to make two.
x If you don't post within 2 days I'll send you a PM asking you about the roleplay. If you don't reply, you will be removed. Please PM me if you are going to disappear for awhile! Also, never leave someone's character hanging if they're interacting with you.
x If school ever gets overbearing and you don't have a lot of time for the roleplay, please PM me.
x This is free-roam, meaning you can do what you want. Get into battles, make alliances, be a dungeoneer, it's all up to you!
x Minor cussing is fine. Don't push the limits, though.
x Keep in mind this is not modern times, so don't be all "yo, wussup, holla."
x Fade to black when necessary.
x When suffering a major wound, don't go too in depth with your description.
x Lastly, have fun!

The moderators include Captainmuffin & me. We created this together, and what we say, goes. He can do anything I can until further notice.

The demi-moderator of the forum is Daisy Chainsaw. I expect you to respect her, and like us, what she says, goes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by glowhoo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια : The Classes

Postby glowhoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

clαѕѕeѕ

Your class determines your specializations, immortal tier (more explanation in this post..), and abilities, but it does NOT determine your weaponry, armor, et cetera. You be what you want to be! If you want to be a sword wielding mage, that's fine! Just remember, each class comes with faults, and don't overpower your class. Remember that you do have limits, and we expect you to be fair in a fight. For example, if you are a mage and cast a bunch of spells consecutively, you lose mana and become tired. You are TIRED, you can't come out full force with a gigantic sword.

Immortal Tier is the advancement for any class. To obtain immortal tier, you have to become extremely skilled in your current class through battle and fighting. This works as an admin-controlled aspect. We will tell yo when you've reached your immortal tier, and don't expect it to happen early.

Don't expect us to reach our immortal tiers any faster than you do.

Now, for the classes:

мαɢe: The mage is a long-ranged fighter that depends fully on will and mind. You will be specialized in wands & staffs, as well as hand-magic. You will be a key enchanter and very dependent on extremely lightweight armors/robes. Heavy armors can be a struggle and you will be uncoordinated with a sword. Daggers will be your best melee weapon.
ιммorтαl тιer ; αrcнмαge: The Archmage is the master of magic. They do not need staffs & wands to cast extremely powerful spells, but it is a recommendation to stay powerful. Their magic is much more powerful than the regular mages.

ĸɴιɢнт: The knight is your classes swordsman. It requires physical strength and strength of mind. They can wear all types of armors, but specialize in medium weight. They are extremely coordinated with a sword but are awful with magic and enchanting. You will be very uncoordinated and inaccurate when attempting to use magic.
ιммorтαl тιer ; deαтн ĸɴιɢнт: The Death Knight is extremely strong with a blade and now enables the power in heavy weight armor. They can use arcane-magic based attacks, but are still otherwise horrible with magic.

αrcнer: The archer is obviously the bowman class. They specialize in lightweight armors and are extremely stealthy. They require a lot of focus and can train wild animals to fight by their side. Most archers are extremely talented in climbing and jumping from tree-to-tree. They are the scouts of the battlefield. They are rendered unable to be stealthy {climbing, long jumping} in heavyweight armors and are very uncoordinated with two handed weapons.
ιммorтαl тιer ; rαɴɢer: The rangers are the most powerful archers in Divinia. They can use minor magic to charge their arrows with elemental power. They have extremely good aim and long range. They are still rendered weak with heavyweight armors. Unlike the archer, they are now very good with daggers and assassinations.

prιeѕт: The priest is the healer of the classes. They focus more on helpful magic, but can also use the power of light. They are extremely similar to the mage and use long-ranged attacks and lightweight armor/robes. They need the same aspect of mind as the mage.
ιммorтαl тιer ; pαlαdιɴ: The paladin is the most unexpected immortal tier for the Priest. They are a tank on the battlefield, specializing in heavyweight armor, healing magic, and one handed weapons. They are very weak to arcane magics and are extremely slow.

vιĸιɴɢ: The viking is the offensive tank. They specialize in two-handed weapons and heavy armor. They use brute force to fight their enemies and pack an extremely strong punch, even without a weapon. They are weak to all types of magic and very bad with a bow.
ιммorтαl тιer ; вeѕerĸer: The beserker depends on sheer speed as well as force, so they use mid-weight armors and two-handed weapons. They are still weak to all magics and bad with a bow, but are usually placed on the front line of any military.

roɢυe: The rogue is extremely quick and very agile. They are quick killers and use lightweight armors, knives, daggers, shortswords, and poisons. They easily integrate themselves into society and have all different maneuvers to kill. They are extremely stealthy, but horrible with elemental/healing magic and bad with longswords.
ιммorтαl тιer ; αѕѕαѕѕιɴ: The assassin is the quick killer. They can get in, kill, and get gone. They are extremely fast and barely visible in the cover of darkness. They can bend the arcane magics to their will. They are very susceptible in lit-up areas.

vαɴɢυαrd: The vanguard is a magical and physical fighter. They specialize in shortblades and sub-specialize in magic. They need to be focused and extremely strong with the mind. Most of their magical attacks revolve around backing up their physical attacks. They usually stick to lightweight and midweight armors. They are extremely weak to heavy attacks from tank classes.
vαlĸyrιe: The valkyrie uses magical and physical attacks on the battlefield. They tend to combine the attacks to make even more powerful attacks, and are capable of more magics then the vanguard. They are still extremely weak to heavy tank attacks, and are now also weaker to Arcane magics.

Over time, more classes may become available, so you may want to save that second character.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by glowhoo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια : Factions & Races

Postby glowhoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:41 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ғαcтιoɴѕ & rαceѕ

Faedon Alliance:
The Faedon Alliance is composed of the humans and elves. Their patron is the dragon.
~
Humans: The humans were not native to Divinia. They sailed from a different continent, eventually coming across the land and laying claim to a small area. When the war came, they made an alliance with the Elves. They have no buffs and no debuffs.
Available Classes: Mage, Knight, Archer, Priest, Viking, Rogue
~
Elves: The elves were one of the original races in Divinia. They were the creators of magic, giving the gift to Divinia. It is now being used against them in a different form, arcane magic, in the war. They are extremely strong with magic and nimble in the forest, but very weak when in an open terrain and not that good with swords and axes.
Available Classes: Mage, Knight, Archer, Priest, Rogue, Vanguard

Astilar Coalition:
The Astilar Coalition is composed of the dwarves, enigmas, and trolls. Their patron is the phoenix.
~
Dwarves: The dwarves are the shorter people of Divinia. They are able to survive harsh climates and are extremely stealthy due to their size, but they are slow travelers and very weak with any healing magics.
Available Classes: Mage, Knight, Archer, Viking, Rogue
~
Trolls: Do not let the name "troll" fool you, the troll is actually a hybrid of a human and orc. Half-human, half-orc, this race has an extremely strong arm and large lungs for more endurance, but is more susceptible to disease than other races.
Available Classes: Mage, Knight, Archer, Priest, Viking, Rogue
~
Enigma: The enigma is the spawn of arcane magic. Their skin is a pale gray, and their eyes glow blue. They were created by a group of Arcane mages in the oldened times, as the enemy of the Dryads. This makes them extremely strong with Arcane magic, but weak to the elemental magics.
Available Classes: Mage, Knight, Archer, Viking, Rogue, Vanguard

Thaejan Confederacy
The Thaejan Confederacy is composed of orcs and dryads. Their patron is the wolf.
~
Orcs: The orc is an extremely strong creature, originating in the swamps and mountains. As mentioned before, they can pack an extremely strong punch, but are susceptible to disease, more so than any other race.
Available Classes: Knight, Archer, Priest, Viking, Rogue
~
Dryad: The dryad is basically a tree-person, brought to life by the elves. Surprisingly, the sided against their creators, due to their ideals that side with orcs. They are very strong with magic and do not need food or drink {photosynthesis}, but are extremely susceptible to frost and fire magic.
Available Classes: Mage, Archer, Priest, Rogue, Vanguard

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by glowhoo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια : My Characters

Postby glowhoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

This is Aenor Leafspinner. He is a male elven archer for the Faedon Alliance and began his training when he was 13 years old. He is currently 28 years old and one of the higher ranks in the Alliance. Usually, he works in small groups with other archers, rogues, and mages. He is a true adventurer and dungeoneer at heart, and takes as much time as he can to explore the wilderness of Divinia. He tries to keep his skills with magic up to date to power his arrows with, but usually just ends up getting a set of arrows enchanted by a priest or mage. He is a descendant of an ancient royal bloodline, giving him a small amount of respect from some elves.
Aenor has always had a temper and is quick to anger. He is not hesitant to use force as his first resort to get what he wants, and violence is usually his best friend. He is a dangerous ally and an even more dangerous foe. His training has rendered him extremely accurate, and he is extremely stealthy. Although this stands, he is blind in one eye and has had to cope with this since he was born. He is also dyslexic, so he has some trouble when it comes to reading.
Good thing you don't need to read to be a killer.
As I mentioned earlier, Aenor is a keen dungeoneer and adventurer. He is always in search of dungeons and treasures to loot. He is a believer in the myth of the Bow of Nyx, a bow said to have been wielded by the god of night in Greek mythology. If the legend is true, it is hidden somewhere in Dragon's Cove, and he intends to search, raid, and conquer the island.

~

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by glowhoo on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια { work in progress }

Postby Holidaybox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:51 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

This is Amlugon Woodsong. He, like Aenor, is an archer for the Faedon Alliance. He started training at the age of 11, and is now 24. The bow and armor that he uses was passed down from his father, who was in the Alliance, just like Amlugon. His father's father crafted the bow himself, designing it with two steel dragon heads on each end. He usually works alone as a scout or assassin for the Alliance, and is very light on his feet. He's very silent and stealthy, making him hard to notice unless he actually speaks. He gets his name from a dragon of legend from the older times. He's extremely fascinated with dragons themselves, understanding a lot about the creatures and looking to learn more. He is said to be in the bloodline of an extremely selective group of mages and archers, but it is not confirmed.

~

Amlugon, as mentioned before, is extremely silent, giving him an element of stealth. He is kind and wishes a peaceful afterlife to anything he kills, animal, enemy, or ally. He's not the strongest and cannot wear heavy armors, but he is extremely skilled with a bow. He prefers to use daggers, knives, and his bow.

~

Amlugon is a bookworm, so he spends quite some time in the library. He likes to learn about anything he can, magic, dragons, anything. He is fascinated with how dragons live, communicate, and survive. He's seen a hatchling, or younger dragon, from a distance, but has never seen an actual full-grown dragon. This is something he wishes to do, observe a live, full-grown dragon.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by Holidaybox on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I’ll expect a good fight." ~Kayaba Akihiko

"There's no more trusted observer than someone who suspects you." ~Sora

Holidaybox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια : News Board

Postby glowhoo » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:51 pm

newѕ вoard wrote:1/6/14 ; Roleplay Created!
1/6/14 ; Roleplay Opened to Public!
1/7/14 ; New race & new class created!

{ Please review the news often.* }

{ A field guide to Divinia will be available soon! Click here for the unfinished product! }
Last edited by glowhoo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
glowhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dιvιɴια { Open & Accepting! }

Postby BlameableAmish » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:55 pm

[[May I reserve the Dryad priest? ^-^]]
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Holidaybox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:03 pm

[Reserved blam]

"A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I’ll expect a good fight." ~Kayaba Akihiko

"There's no more trusted observer than someone who suspects you." ~Sora

Holidaybox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlameableAmish » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Name;;
          Keelan Amory.

Age;;

Birth place;;
          The air was always dry and humid near the Astilar Coalition boundary. The wind was harsh at times but the sky were clear usually. The Thaejan Confederacy was Keelan's homestead.

Family;;
          Mother- Nomia Amory was a very special priestess in her clan. She was the closest person to Keelan and the only one strong enough to almost being a paladin. She was a sweet and understanding Dryad, though sometimes she was a bit strict on her only daughter.

History;;
          Keelan began her training as a priestess when she was very little. She would follow her mother around when she could so she could learn the full potential of her power. She was a smart child that was quick to learn and accept her powers for good. Her mother was loving a nurturing at times and strict for the other. Now, at 24, she is a full fledged priestess and proud of her title. She is young and ready to go adventuring through the beautiful land of Divinia.

Height, weight, and body type;;
          Keelan is 5'3'' with a petite and slender build. Her weight is average with her height and current physical conditioning-110-115 pounds. Most of her strength is in her legs, making her good at flight rather than fight.

Hair, eyes, Skin pigmentation;;
          Keelan has long auburn red hair that she normally keeps out of her face. Her eyes are a crystal blue like a clear lake and her skin has a deep olive color undertones.

Scars, Piercing, Tattoo;;
          None

Clothes and armor type;;
          Keelan's initial clothing is a green-brown dress made of leaves strung together tightly with a special thread. Her lightweight armor is made of a thick form of rare tree bark that is thick, strong, and hard to piece directly. She wears brown leggings against any cold weather that may happen to come upon her and she wears flat shoes the color of her dress.

Weapons;;
          Keelan has a staff to help he focus her magic when necessary. She isn't much of a fighter, but when she has to do close range fighting she has a dagger.

Personality;;
          Keelan is a quiet observer. She loves to travel have adventures, but she can also be fearful of new experiences. She isn't a good fighter, but she has a good spirit. She cannot sit by and allow bad thing to happen to the land or people unless the people deserve it.

Spirituality;;
          Keelan is one with the nature that surrounds her.

Sexuality;;
          Keelan is heterosexual and is pretty innocent when it comes to love.

[[This is a work in progress to say the least xD]]
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me