trix camp, accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

trix camp, accepting

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:03 am

Welcome to Trix, here is a camp for non humans, like vampires, werewolves, were cats and... so many more...

The camp has an elaborate mine which campers are not encouraged to enter, it has a high waterfall which falls into a beautiful lake, across from which is a large, overgrown forest, there are 6 cabins, 1,2,3 are boys, and 4,5,6 are girls.
Each cabin has 7 rooms and each camper is advised to share, in case too many people sign up...

The camp-leader never arrives all announcements are made on loudspeaker and food is supposedly hunted, fished or brought... In this camp, campers have to learn to fend for themselves... but they have their pets and the pets always help...

Rules:
Be nice
Don't powerplay or control others.
If I don't accept your form I will tell you why, please change it if I do
No hate at the start...
Crushes can change, but pm me if they do so I can add it to the front page.
No spam
All tess's rules apply
Have fun!

Characters:
Thea Hills
Jake Archer
Jay
Icelynn
Sam
Kenny

Pets:
Opal - 5 - dragon - Thea
Mercury - 7 - Raven - Jake
Raven - grey-lion - Jay
Snowthorn - 15 - Icelynn

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Species:
Cabin & Room:
Pet Name:
Pet age:
Pet species:
Pet Looks:
Can you talk to your pet?:
Pet gender:
Looks:
Other:

Cabins & rooms:
cabin 1
Kenny

Cabin 2

Jake - Mercury

Cabin 3

Cabin 4

Cabin 5
Icelynn - SnowThorn

Cabin 6

Jay - Raven

Thea - Opal

Sam

Crushes:
Opal <3 Jute but jute left with his master...

-=-=- My Characters -=-=-
Last edited by uunicorn on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trix camp, accepting

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 am

Pets!

The pets in Trix all get to stay with their owners, but there is a huge dirt pile, a sand pile and a hay pile, that the pets like to play in, the piles are massive, there is a hen-house but hens rarely enter, there is also an abandoned church with ivy and moss and vines that the pets can climb up! There's also a large pond with lovely fish in it, they have caves further down and there is a trickle of river running behind the hay pile...
Last edited by uunicorn on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunearie » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:33 am

Username- яɛ∂ ɢℓιтcн X
Characters name- Jay-paige Blueworth
Age- twelve years
Gender-female
Personality- curious,mischevious,daring,understanding,bouncy,brave and a full on little rebel.
History- As a child her parants were confused and scared when they gave birth to a child with ears and a tail. She was sent to a lab where she remembered men and women in strange white lab coats and sharp needles and strange tasting medicine. One day a mixture of chemicals blew up a hole in the heavy metal doors and she escaped, finding trix camp.
Crush-pffft, impress the mischevious dare-devil.
Species-human/grey-wolf hybrid.
Cabin and room- cabin six and room two.
Looks-A young mischevious girl with long, messy dark red hair. She has beautiful crystal blue eyes and wolf grey ears fluff up through the top of her hair. She has a a medium-length grey tail and she wears a white pair of nike trainers with neon-green shoelaces and a neon-green stripe going down the side. She almost always has a pair of dark red earphones in and she wears a white school-like button shirt with cuffed sleeves and a short red skirt and black school-like shoes, as if she was going to school and her tail would pop out beneath her skirt. She often wears a pair of white rollerskates with a neon-green stripe on the side and neon green wheels.
Pet name- Raven
Pet species-Grey-lion
Pet looks- A large dark grey male lion with a large lighter grey mane and massive paws that crush much under its paws.
Can you talk to your pet?- Jay cannot talk physically but they can see and sense eachothers aura and understand each other through their minds and auras, which makes it impossible to tell if they are having a conversation or not.
Pet gender-male
Other-jay and raven can see and sense auras from over five miles away.

She is a human but she is a grey-wolf hybrid so is this okay?)
Last edited by bunearie on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
- hi, i'm keno!

nonbinary

- she/them/bun

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

bunearie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:52 am

Accepted!)
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunearie » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 am

Thanks! When could we start?))
ImageImage
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
- hi, i'm keno!

nonbinary

- she/them/bun

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

bunearie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 am

Яɛ∂ ɢℓιтcн χ wrote:Thanks! When could we start?))

When 1 more person joins)
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunearie » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am

Okay, jay is just her preferred name her full first name is actually jay-paige but she prefers jay so yeah... XD)
ImageImage
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
- hi, i'm keno!

nonbinary

- she/them/bun

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

bunearie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunearie » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:16 pm

I forgot to add that jay almost always has a pair of white rollerskates on with a neon-green stripe across the side))
ImageImage
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
- hi, i'm keno!

nonbinary

- she/them/bun

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

bunearie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Username: page67700031
Character Name: Thea. - Jake
Personality: sweet, calm kind, energetic, gentle, loyal, but she can also be fierce, aggressive, flighty, protective and she has a very good shot with a bow. - Jake is rather neutral, while others are playing he often goes off to do some sketching, he has a rather short fuse and is very loyal, compassionate and caring, always looking for the brighter side...
History: Thea's childhood village was attacked by a dragon which had been chained up beneath a few thousand years ago, it broke free and promised to leave if it was given a sacrifice, that was Thea who was only 4 at the Tim, but, unlike the village thought, Thea was not eaten, but the dragon was female, and unable to lay eggs, so she cared for Thea like a dragon chick, it just happened that the drawn knew the location of the heart of hearts, a diamond with all the dragon secrets within that would make a human into the dragon master, but the human, turned out to be Thea, which was odd for the dragons were expecting a boy...
Crush: she has her eyes open... - Jake never met his parents... but that's all he will tell you, unless you get really close to his heart...
Species: Dragon Mistress. - Werewolf
Cabin & Room: cabin 6 room 3. - cabin 2 room 2
Pet Name: Opal. - Shadow
Pet age: 5. - 7.
Pet species: Dragon. - Raven
Pet Looks: opal is a deep violet with blueish tints in her belly, legs and muzzle, she has dark purple horns, two wings, four legs, and three horns by her cheek, two above her ears and spines down her back, she has a bright emerald twinkle in her green eyes and her tail has two sets of spine going on opposite sides. - Shadow has a very dark grey body, with only a slight change in his wings, which get darker until they're black at the end, he has a silver eye and a strange silver marking underneath his wings, which, when you look up at him, almost make the shape of a waterfall...
Can you talk to your pet?: Thea can but Jake can't, although he and shadow understand each other well enough to get a rough idea...
Pet gender: female. - male
Looks: Thea has golden/blonde hair down to her waist, big blue eyes and a nice bone structure, her hair usually falls down on either side, and its slightly wavy, she is rather agile and very fast and enduring, while being very strong, mainly because she had to hunt deer when she got to 12 years old. - Jake has a strong build but he isn't the kind of working out guy, he prefers to casually wonder through the forest, he has light skin and messy brown hair, with deep green eyes, he always wears a chain round his neck, with a small crystal shaped like a teardrop at the end, it was all he had left from his parents...
Other: Thea can talk to and can usually control, any dragon, but she rarely commands them, her time is yet to come... - Jake is rather flirty and all he really wants is someone to share his life with.
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 pm

spiritwolf2468 wrote:Username: spiritwolf2468
Character Name: Icelynn
Personality: Shy, lonely, scared, quiet, intelligent
History: WIP
Crush: nobody, she's too shy...
Species: Snow-Shifter (Think FROZEN)
Cabin & Room: 5, room 1
Pet Name: Snowthorn
Pet age: 15
Pet species: Ice Cat
Pet Looks: Page, you know what an Ice Cat looks like! I'll link you to a pic later.
Can you talk to your pet?: Yes, using telepathy and mind-speak
Pet gender: Female
Looks: I'll put in a pic later, when I get off my tablet.
Other: Icelynn wears a necklace with a snowflake charm on it, which is all she has left of her parents.

Accepted spirit! We can start now guys!)

Thea picked up her suitcase, her hands gambling beneath the thing, she slowly staggered towards the cabins nestled into a thick forest, she stopped in front of number 1 and shook her ad, then continued up the row, eventually arriving at cabin 6, she burst through the door and hauled her suitcase past doors and vacant rooms, then rested beside room 3! She pushed her things in the door and closed it behind her, feeling an itch on her neck, she giggled, "Opal! Come on down! This is our room..." Thea looked about the plain room, it had a bunk bed in one corner with two sets of drawers beneath, a small shelf beside and a wave of air coming from the window, it smelled like sweet, yet spicy, pine... Opal lifted her little head and leapt onto the bottom bunk, looking at Thea and tilting her head, then she yawned and her pink tongue stretched out at an odd position.

Jake had reached his room, Shadow perched on the outside and cawed to be let in, Jake moved a plant out the way and let the Raven enter, it was holding his room keys... he locked the door and slumped on the bed, his chest heaving, would this be good? Or bad?...
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me