What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Somewhere in the world you were judged and bullied. You have show who you are by mistake. Now everyone knows who you are, ancient creature that everyone is afraid of. You have run away, on biggest mountain and you bumped into someone. People greeted you with a warm welcome, for the first time in your life. "Welcome to Magic Forest, the home of all Magical." You joined them and now you finally have a home of your own.

Rules
Follow Tess rules
I choose the Mod's
Be active
If swear in please star it out *
No Power playing
Anime pictures is art thief
Keep genders even
Be nice and respect other players
You can have only four or less characters.
Please use ( ), ~ ~, [ ] or { } in OCC
Be active, if your going away for longer then 4 days PM me
No perfect characters
Have Fun! Tell Friends!

Species
Werewolf- can change anytime, live in pack
Elemental- 1 element per person, only accepting 4 persons
Vampire- can walk out in daylight, survive without blood and hide and show fangs
Angel- can show and hide wings
Demon- can show and hide wings
Mermaid- can turn into mermaid only near water, and can walk on legs when she wants
Fairy- hide and show wings
Shifter- can turn into animal, max 4 per character
Item Shifter- can turn into item, but only into item that is around them
Shadow Shifter- can turn into shadow
Shadow Control- can control shadows
Human- usual human, has got powers
Dragon Shifter- Human that can shift into huge dragon

Form
Use this one or your own, Erase notes in ( )
Code: Select all
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Look;[/b] (pic if you can)
[b]Personality;[/b] (please no "rp out" 2 nice sentences are fine)
[b]History;[/b] (optional)
[b]Powers;[/b] (4 max.)
[b]Species;[/b] (put your character species and if shifter or shape shifter then also say in what it shifts into)
[b]Quote;[/b] (optional)
[b]Theme Song[/b] (optional)
[b]Pet(s);[/b] (optional)
[b]Likes;[/b]
[b]Fears;[/b]
[b]Crush;[/b]
[b]Pet;[/b] (optional)
[b]How long are you here;[/b] (how long have you be in 'camp', you can be new, 2 months.. anytime you want)
[b]Boyfriend/Girlfriend;[/b]
[b]Other;[/b] (anything else?)

Characters
..Coming Soon..

Moderators
Don't PM me to be a mod

Werewolf Pack
Alpha Male; Taken by Sappy Dream
Alpha Female; Win his heart
Beta Male; Open
Beta Female; Open
Delta Male; Open
Delta Female; Open
Lead Healer; Open
Healers; Open
Lead Warrior; Open
Warriors; Open
Pups; Open

Look
This is mountain everyone is~ Image

Inside forest~ Image

House~ Image

Girls room~ Image

Boys room~ Image

Kitchen~ Image

Living Room~ Image

Pool~ Image
Last edited by FadingAway on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

Hi again. Don't Read The Next Sentence!
You little rebel! I like you.
So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What Am I? Who Am I? // Open

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Name; Nicole Andrews
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Look; Image
Personality; Nicole is someone to be amused at. She can be nice and caring but also wild and stubborn. Nicole does not like everyone so she can be grumpy around you.
History; /
Powers; Can talk to animals, heal wounds, control water (including ice and snow) and run at speed of light
Species; Water Elemental
Quote; "I embrace the imperfections and celebrate them."
Theme Song Timber by Ke$ha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMMPgNrZ52E
Pet(s); 2 Baby Cheetah's (bro and sis) named Spirit, female and Shadow,male Image
Likes; Animals, speed, running, smiling, laughing, wild, The 'Camp', her friends...
Fears; Losing her speed and powers, her pets or friends getting killed
Crush; Win her heart
How long are you here; She made the camp, so for 4 months
Boyfriend/Girlfriend; Win her heart
Other; /

Name; Jack Lynch
Age; 18
Gender; Male
Look; Image
Personality; Wild and stubborn. Can be rude or bossy but always means well. If someone talks bad things about him he will just ignore. Very protective.
History; /
Powers; Can hypnotize people, Invisibility, using/shifting into shadow and being able to stop fire
Species; Werewolf, Alpha Male
Quote; "They say I rap like a robot so call me Rapbot."
Theme Song Rap God by Eminem
Pet(s); Tiger named Survival Image
Likes; Rapping, girls, music, his family, ocean, beaches..
Fears; Losing smile from his face
Crush; Win his heart
How long are you here; New
Boyfriend/Girlfriend; Win his heart
Other; /
Last edited by FadingAway on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Open For posting

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 am

Name; Esmeralda Smith (Esmé for short.)
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Look; She has long straight white hair, skin really pale. Wears a black and gray striped hoodie and jeans.
Personality; Esmé is very manipulative and is sometimes a bit evil. She will do anything within her power to get what she wants.
History; She was taken away from her parents at a young age and simply took over objects, animals and occasionally people to survive.
Powers; Changes shadows, Possess things and can unlock things.
Species; Shadow Shifter
Quote; Don't get revenge, get even.
Theme Song (optional)
Pet(s); A black cat called Mystique
Likes; Darkness, Acceptance, Mystique
Fears; Rejection
Crush;None
How long are you here; Depends whether she likes it or not.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend; Not yet.
Other; None
Last edited by blackisthenewblack on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:32 am

rick_the_raccoon wrote:Name; Esmeralda Smith (Esmé for short.)
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Look; She has long straight white hair, skin really pale. Wears a black and gray striped hoodie and jeans.
Personality; Esmé is very manipulative and is sometimes a bit evil. She will do anything within her power to get what she wants.
History; (optional)
Powers; Changes shadows, Possess things and can unlock things.
Species; Shadow Shifter
Quote; Don't get revenge, get even.
Theme Song (optional)
Pet(s); A black cat called Mystique
Likes; Darkness, Acceptance, Mystique
Fears; Rejection
Crush;None
How long are you here; Depends whether she likes it or not.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend; Not yet.
Other; None

Accepted, please make a boy when you can :thumbup:

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:11 am

(Will be joining with a male dragon shifter and a female werewolf. Probably with the rank of warrior ^_^ Just have to make my girlie form)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out..."

Lost it All - Black Veil Brides
Revelry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revelry » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Somebody make a move
Somebody make a move
Please Somebody

Name>> Tala Bennett
Hello there! My name is Tala Bennett. My first name is said to mean ‘wolf’. Fittingly enough, right? I sure hope my parents knew I was a wolf when they named me, otherwise I will blame them for my fate. My surname is rather random, actually, I have no idea of the true meaning. Perhaps just simply a surname given to whoever happens to earn it.

Gender>> Female
I am proud of my gender. I would never want to be a male, even if I have considered it before. There is a strength in womanhood that people often overlook. Simply keeping your head high and striving to be the best fighter you can is a task to be proud of.

Age>> Nineteen
I am still young. Some people say that makes me naive. Perhaps it does. But, my battle scars and warrior rank would argue otherwise. I have much to learn, everyone does. That does not mean I have not learned anything, though. I am a fighter, a good one too, I’d like to think. Still, I make mistakes, everyone does.

Specie>> Werewolf
As if you couldn’t tell, I am a werewolf. A wolf. Woof. I can shift at will between human and canine. It is relatively easy to hide, so long as I am not enraged. Boy, when I’m angry do I explode. Sometimes, I can not control my other side and will snap, though I do try. Within the pack, I fall under the rank of a warrior. I wear this title with pride and could not desire more.
Test my reality
Check if there's a weak spot
Clingin' to insanity
In hopes the world will ease up

Try to make it look like it's all somehow getting better
'Cause I know how to play it pretty good against the measure
Everyone started out a little insane
But we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game
But some of you never learned to drop the act
So under that skin of yours: a heart attack

Personality>> Depressed. Strong. Brave. Fake. Caring. Sarcastic. Untrusting.
My childhood was not of great happiness and joy. I have suffered from severe depression in the past. While it has been treated somewhat, I still do feel the effects of it. I try my very best to present myself as happy and cheerful. I don’t want others to see me as dark. My strength is something that I can not fake. I hold my head high in all situations. History has broken me down far too much to worry about daytime problems. This world can not possibly scare me any more. I am brave for that reason. However, I am smart not to trust easily. There is too much evil to feel comfortable giving anyone my whole trust. That said, who I do grow close too often earn my undying care. I will protect anyone I trust without hesitation. Friends see me as sarcastic. That I am. Behind all of my unhappiness, I can be fun and happy.
I try my best to wear a smile.

History>> A life of tragedy
Let me begin by stating that I am not fond of who I have become. I am not at all pleased with the turns my life has taken. If I could take it all back, I would. If I could have had a normal family and a normal childhood, I would. But, I can’t just trade my life so easily. I live with constant reminders of all that has happened to me. All that has broken me down. The scars on my wrists, back, legs, arms, everywhere. The sight of a knife freezes me in my place, threatens to tear me down.
I am shattered.

I was not born a wolf. I was changed, like many others. I don’t recall how it happened, all I recall is being in the forest then waking up with a massive bite on my arm. My first shift came a week later. Sickness and pain wracked my body. Doctors could not identify it and my parents had almost lost hope. It was at a family gathering that it happened. It wasn’t a private matter. No. First came the nausea, then the pain. I was seven. When I tried to stand, I fell back down. I remember screaming from the unbearable pain. Screaming as my bones snapped and rearranged. Then, I was not myself. There I stood, a juvenile wolf. My family members screamed and cowered. Some threw things, calling me a monster and a demon.
My family rejected me.

When I did awake, I couldn’t move myself. It hurt too direly. Again, everything happened in a blur and somehow I ended up home. I was rarely let out of my room. My parents distanced themselves from me. They were afraid of me. One day, I did dare exit my room. I was greeted by shouts. When I refused to return to the confines, my father hit me. My mother watched without remorse. That was what my life came to. Everyday, he would take to hurting me to get over his fears and anger. My mother, she took to the verbal end. Demeaning me, breaking me down.
I was and still am terrified of my parents.

At last, I built up the courage to leave. To run. For twelve years I lived through the abuse. Now, I have stumbled upon a place in which I hope to call home. There are others like me here. I pray that they will accept me. I need a home. I need a family.
I need to be repaired.

Other>> Pets? Relationship?
I do have a single companion. With me travels a golden eagle. I have taken to calling him Aake. He is my friend in these dark times. Together we hunt, together we travel. When I came across him, his wing was in poor shape. I nursed him to health and from that I earned his trust. I have never had any sort of romantic relationship and currently do not have one as result. Love has never been a possibility in my mind.

'Cause everybody's so scared
We don't wanna go there
We don't wanna make a move
We got all our lives to lose
Screaming in the dark while we just play our part out
I play along
Like I don't know what's going on

Quotes/Song Lyrics (c) Make a Move - Icon for Hire
Face Claim: Megan Fox

Watch your tongue, I'll have it cut from your head
Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
Children roam the streets, now orphans of war
Bodies hanging in the streets to adore

Name>> Baldemar "Blayze" Pendragon
Good day. My name is Baldemar Pendragon, but, please, regard me as Blayze. Baldemar is my birth name, a birth name that is not all that fond in my heart. Blayze is the 'nickname', as you may refer to it as, that I have adopted. This hails from my flaming truth. My surname is one that has always been rather ironic. Pendragon. It is not hard to pick out the ridiculous nature of this.

Gender>> Male
As direly as I'd love to call myself a female and slip away from my duties, I cannot. I am a male. You will have to trust me on this one as I am not willing to allow you to check.

Age>> A few hundred years old
No, I am not a haggard old man in appearance. My species lives for hundreds, sometimes thousands, of years. I am relatively young for my kind. Though I have lost count of exacts, I do know that I have reached my seven-hundredth birthday. To humans, I will appear a man in my twenties. I can blend in seamlessly among the population. So long as the tales have not reached their ears. Nor the sights of my shifts.

Specie>> Dragon Shifter
If it has not already become evident, I am a dragon. My true form is a dragon, not the vulnerable human body I walk about in. I am a shepherd of fire, demon of the sky, terror of the land. You name it. My true size stands twenty-five feet tall and nearly sixty feet long. My scales are lined by molten. Lava flows between the cracks of my skin. At my core burns a fire hotter than any other. Even my wings glow with the warm hum of the flames within me. Naturally, I breathe fire. My weakness? Water. Water is the devil of my being. A single drop can cause me to writhe in pain. I can't imagine what would happen is my heart fire was extinguished.
Royal flames will carve a path in chaos,
Bringing daylight to the night
Death is riding into town with armor,
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king

Personality>> Bold. Short tempered. Aggressive. Stubborn. Protective. Unpredictable. Fearsome. Empty.
There was a time in which I was just a young boy that wore a wild grin. A boy who's only dream was to play all day and fly to the highest part of the sky. I wanted to fly over the world. A terrible misconception. A young drake I became and bent to my father's desires I was. My childhood has made me who I am. Subtlety is not my practice. I was taught to be brave and bold, to never show hesitation. My temper must remain short or it will be the reason for my death. Being too patient can lead to less fighting, yes, but it also makes you the target, not the attacker. Along with this, I am aggressive. I will attack a person without warning. One wrong word and I am set off. Verbal and physical, I will attack any who give me the slightest of reason. My opinions, ideas, and beliefs are hard to sway. I am stubborn. Likened to a mule. The kingdom feared my unpredictability, the likelihood of me attacking is grand. How and when is what is left to wonder. But, even the strongest of villains have their weaknesses. I am protective. Anyone I grow close to will learn that I would protect them with my life. The life of family and friends matter more to me than my own. Now, if only I had someone to say I was close to. I am empty. A hollow soul with no home. No place in this messed up world.
I long for something I can not have. I long for love and friendship. I long for a home.

History>> A bumpy road
'Hail to the king' they told me. 'Bow down to his supremacy'. Idiots. Had I the choice, they would've burnt long ago. I got my revenge, have no doubt about that. I would never kneel to the half witted, over privileged, fat man that held the throne. He got it purely by inheritance. The day I see him lift a thumb is the day my fires burn out. His royals tipped off my last nerve and earned themselves a fiery death. Their screams rained through the city. The burnt city. Oh how beautiful it looked in flames. Smoke filled the air, the buildings crumbled. The princess was the only thing that kept me from destroying the whole of the countryside. Yes, Taiga. The ice dragon. She is regarded as a hero in the kingdom. A girl of unbeatable power. All because of one slip up I made.
The kingdom never fell.

Many question what led me to attack in the first place, to start all of it. It is a simple matter, really. I was imprisoned. Thrown into the depths of the castle, chained to a wall and starved. What did I do? Nothing. I was punished for being who I am. For being a herald of fire and death. Excuse me for doing my duty. So what if a few villages were burnt to the ground? All I was doing was what fate pushed me towards.
Following in the footsteps of my father.

Ah, my father. He is another matter. Most famous for causing outbreaks of deathly diseases that ran through the kingdom, he was regarded as "Ryazur, The Black Death". He was famous in those parts. The whole kingdom would close simply if he walked outside and was spotted. This is my inspiration. I will not be outdone by an old man. Still, he lived. His time as a terror of the land has ended, but he still lived. Alone and secluded. If I was not the one to claim his life, then I would have handed myself over as a slave to he who did. It did not come to that. The haggard drake fell beneath my flames without a chance to oppose.
Even war will not keep me from asserting my worth.

Time passed since those days. The kingdom crumbled inevitably to the hand of technology and advancement. There was no place for me there. I left. I left in search of greater tasks. Perhaps to shake off the title of 'demon' and settle. Ha. A fool's dream. What flaming wings would ever extinguish? Within me is the fire of a thousand furnaces. I have little hope for change.
For once, I would like to be the hero.

Other>> Pets? Relationship?
I have no pets. I did, however, have one growing up. My shift left it a charred mass. Such a shame. I truly did adore Mr. Fluffikins. On the note of relationships, my love life is abysmal. There was one girl, years ago, she too was a dragon. Fittingly enough, the princess of the very kingdom I strove to burn down. We would sneak off and spend afternoons within my forest homeland. Then, word got out that I was in the kingdom. Poor girl had no idea who I was. When the guards dragged me away from her, only to have me shift and fly off, the fear in her eyes was clear. I never saw her again.
Blood is spilled while holding keys to the throne
Born again, but it's too late to atone
No mercy from the edge of the blade
Dare escape and learn the price to be paid

Quotes/Song Lyrics (c) Hail to the King - Avenged Sevenfold
Face Claim: Jared Leto
Dragon Art (c) Blizzard Entertainment

"I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.
Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out..."

Lost it All - Black Veil Brides
Revelry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dill » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:01 pm

(reserved for a female dragon shifter and a male human)
Dill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackisthenewblack » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Name; Peter Speck
Age;17
Gender;Male
Look; he has light brown hair, tall but not lanky, t shirt and jeans is his style, very casual.
Personality; He is extremely friendly and approachable. He would make a great boyfriend as he cares but isn't over protective and is a great shoulder to cry on.
History; He had quite a normal life for a shapeshifter but after being constantly asked to change into something he went into depression and fled.
Powers; He can communicate with animals, do what they can do when in their form and help them.
Species; Shape shifter(item shifter)
Quote; People might change on the outside but they will never chnage inside.
Theme Song same as 'friends'
Pet(s); none
Likes; Peace friends freedom.
Fears; War
Crush; None
How long are you here; As long as it takes to start walking back
Boyfriend/Girlfriend; None but hoping
Last edited by blackisthenewblack on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pulvis et umbra sumus
blackisthenewblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadō » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:53 pm

[May I reserve a dragon shifter and an elemental if they're not all taken please?]
Coded by Shadō
─────────────────────────────────────────

I'm active on and off as my time allows, but I do my best to keep my replies
timely. I do semi-lit/lit RPs. Want to do a 1x1 RP with me? PM me! c:
Flight Rising | Magistream

─────────────────────────────────────────
Shadō

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes