ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:27 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the School of Ability Education

Principal Monroe wrote:~Here at Inkwell Academy, we teach our students how to master their abilites. Some are born with it, some fall into a vat of toxic waste, everyone's history is different. Even through that, we treat all of our students the same. We look forward to seeing you in our classes, and we sincerely hope you have a great school year.
Robin Terrell wrote:Alright, so here's the deal. This school could not be more biased towards their students. They much prefer educating the pure-bred freaks than the mutants. I haven't even been here a full school year and I know that. They place all of the Pures in honors classes and almost always place the Mutts in the supplementary ones. Even in the average, non-power related classes - the Pures always get better treatment. Well, I'm out to fix this. I'm not just going to sit here and let them treat us like scum - we deserve our education, right? Oh gosh, I sound like a goody two-shoes... Whatever. The point is, we are not going to be discriminated against any longer! Are you with me?

αвιℓιтү тяαιηιηg | мυsт тαкε αт ℓεαsт σηε
  • Psych Training
  • Flight Training
  • Element Training
  • |Will Add More As Needed|
cσяε cℓαssεs | мυsт тαкε αℓℓ
  • Math
  • Science
  • English
  • History
εℓεcтιvεs | мαү тαкε σηε
  • Psychology
  • Band
  • Jazz Band
  • Choir
  • P.E.
  • Art
  • Dance
  • |Will Add More As Requested|

Note | There are six periods of the day, two of which will be either an elective
or ability training session. The other four will be core classes.

яσℓερℓαү яυℓεs | мυsт ғσℓℓσω
  • All of Tess' rules apply
  • No godmodding, powerplaying, or perfects
  • Must listen to all mods' decisions and respect
    them. If you have a problem with something
    concerning this, PM me.
  • Please try to balance out male and female
    characters. I won't be super strict on this one,
    but I will shut down a certain gender if there
    are way too many on that side.
  • There will be no moments where you have
    to fade to black. If you think you'd have to
    fade to black, don't do it. If you do, you will
    receive a strike.
  • Please, no swearing. Not even stars. If you
    truly want to swear, just find a different RP
    to join...
  • If you have read these rules, please add
    'Pures vs. Mutts' somewhere in your form.
scнσσℓ яυℓεs | мα∂ε тσ вε вяσкεη
  • No using abilities outside of ability training.
  • No chewing gum.
  • No running or flying in the halls.
  • No bullying.
  • No leaving campus.
  • No catching teachers' rooms on fire, icing rooms, flooding rooms, etc.
  • No pranking Mrs. Monroe.
Last edited by Mischief and Magic on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | ωιρ

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:49 am

∂σям яσσмs
Red Dorm
  • Robin Terrell
  • Evelina Fountaine
  • Excalibur Archimedes
Yellow Dorm
  • Calina Leofcas
  • Calden Leofcas
Orange Dorm
  • Thunder Maure
  • Nathaniel Joseph
  • Logan Miller

συт∂σσяs
cℓαssяσσмs
Core Classes
Art Room
Band Room
Ability Training/Gym
Last edited by Mischief and Magic on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:50 am

Robin Terrell | Female | 14 | Mutt | Illusions | Red Dorm | Single | Runaway_TARDIS
Evelina Fountaine | Female | 17 | Pure | Control of Involuntary Functions | Red Dorm | Single | I N S P I R E
Calina Leofcas | Female | 16 | Pure | Vocal Manipulation | Yellow Dorm | Single | WhyCan'tYouSee
Calden Leofcas | Male | 16 | Pure | Body Manipulation | Yellow Dorm | Single | WhyCan'tYouSee
Thunder Maure | Female | 17 | Pure | Healing Touch and Telekinesis | Orange Dorm | Single | ~IAmTheFangirl(FF7)~
Nathaniel Joseph | Male | 16 | Mutt | Levitation | Orange Dorm | Single | Speechless;.
Logan Miller | Male | 15 | Mutt | Sympath and Mind Reading | Orange Dorm | Single | WhyCan'tYouSee
Excalibur Archimedes | Female | 16 | Pure | Super Senses | Red Dorm | Single | ~DragonairInfinity~

Crush ~ Crushed on
Crush ~~ Crush
Boyfriend ~~~ Girlfriend
None At The Moment

Code: Select all
[quote][center][size=85][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=NAME%20HERE&name=Quilted%20Butterfly.ttf&size=65&style_color=000080[/img]
[img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/263/263171lxlble1hnk.gif[/img]
[img]IMAGE%20HERE[/img]
[img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/263/263171lxlble1hnk.gif[/img]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Starting%20At%20The%20Surface....&name=Quilted%20Butterfly.ttf&size=40&style_color=000000[/img]
 ηαмε | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 ηιcкηαмε | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 gεη∂εя | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 αgε | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 нειgнт | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 ғιgυяε | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 εүεs | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 sкιη | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Beneath%20The%20Beauty....&name=Quilted%20Butterfly.ttf&size=40&style_color=000000[/img]
 вαcкgяσυη∂ | [color=#000080]TEXT (Mix of personality and history)[/color]
 ℓιкεs | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 ∂ιsℓιкεs | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 ғεαяs | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Love%20and%20Connections....&name=Quilted%20Butterfly.ttf&size=40&style_color=000000[/img]
 ғαмιℓү | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 cяυsн σя яεℓαтισηsнιρ | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 σяιεηтαтιση | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=P.S....&name=Quilted%20Butterfly.ttf&size=40&style_color=000000[/img]
 яαηк | [color=#000080]TEXT (Pure or Mutt)[/color]
 αвιℓιтιεs | [color=#000080]TEXT (No more than two)[/color]
 єℓє¢тινєѕ αи∂ αвιℓιту тяαιиιиgѕ | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color]
 ∂σям | [color=#000080]TEXT (red, yellow, or orange)[/color]
 σтнεя | [color=#000080]TEXT[/color][/size][/center][/quote]
Last edited by Mischief and Magic on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:00 am

ηαмε | Robin Terrell, not long, not complicated, please don't mess it up like everyone else. It's 'Tur-elle' not 'Tear-ul'."
ηιcкηαмε | Robin will do just fine, thanks, 'Freak' isn't necessary."
gεη∂εя | Female
αgε | 14
нειgнт | 4'11
ғιgυяε | A tiny underweight, but not curvy, not flat as a board, just average honestly.
εүεs | "Simply green, although those contacts make them look kind of cool, yeah? They're sort of big looking, but I'd prefer that not to be commented on."
sкιη | Oddly pale, despite how long she goes outside.
вαcкgяσυη∂ | Robin isn't the friendliest person you'll ever meet, but then again, she simply doesn't trust people. Once you get to know her, she's a sweetheart, but that's a bit hard to do.

Using her sarcasm as an outer shell, Robin tries to keep herself distant from others around her. She'd had enough bullying the time she had been in middle school, so she started using sarcasm to counter their insults while hiding it all inside. After a while, people started to think she was just rude, and knowing what they did to her, she went along with it. If they wanted to go and say that, it was fine. They were the boring ones, after all. Just because she uses sarcasm, though, it doesn't mean she spits out everything that's ever on her mind. She's actually kind of quiet unless you either provoke her or get her to open up, and it is much easier to do one than the other.

Trusting isn't a word that can accurately describe Robin. Trustworthy, sure, but not trusting. She had hid her secret abilities for what seemed like forever, so she definitely knows how to keep a secret. To her, though, it seems like no one else does. Even on the streets, she could easily hear men and women, lying to each other constantly. In fact, she even took a bit of an interest in telling how people lied. For a while she used the local library computers to search things like body language and microexpressions - at least until she got banned from there. Not that she can tell exactly when people are lying, but she is not as easily fooled anymore.

Once you get past her outer layer - which, if you've done, bravo - Robin can be really sweet. Beneath all that sarcasm, she actually has a heart, it's just a bit hard to get that far. She is definitely loyal to the people she can trust, but that doesn't mean she'd lay down her life or anything. She will be willing to listen to what you have to say, and she will show that she cares, but if you ever expect to get anything this nice out of her, you better be willing to tell the truth.

ℓιкεs | Music - especially classic rock for the guitars and drums, but any kind of sound unique to what's currently on the radio sparks her interest - and indirect revenge.
∂ιsℓιкεs | Bullying, directed or created by or at any person, and - this cannot be stressed enough - liars.
ғεαяs | She has a secret case of mycophobia - the fear of mushrooms. Not that it would ever come up, so she feels no need to bring it to attention.
ғαмιℓү | Rory and Amelia are her parents, and she has a little brother, but he hasn't been born yet.
cяυsн σя яεℓαтισηsнιρ | Nope, nada, zip, zero.
σяιεηтαтιση | Asexual - aka, no, she does not want 'some of this'. She wants none of it.
яαηк | Mutt
αвιℓιтιεs | She has the ability to create illusions, either to be perceived by an individual or by the group as a whole. At the moment, she is only able to properly create image and audio illusions, and sometimes she can pull of scent, but touch and taste are a work in progress.
єℓє¢тινєѕ αи∂ αвιℓιту тяαιиιиgѕ | Psych Training and Jazz Band
∂σям | Red Dorm
σтнεя | ρυяєѕ νѕ мυттѕ
Last edited by Mischief and Magic on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ιηкωεℓℓ αcα∂εмү | αвιℓιтү ε∂υcαтιση | иєω αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg!

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:07 am

Alright! Open for forms! :3

Kidnap The Sandy Claws
Put Him In A Box
Bury Him For 90 Years
Then See If He Talks

Lock
Shock
Barrel
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:20 am

~Bump

Kidnap The Sandy Claws
Put Him In A Box
Bury Him For 90 Years
Then See If He Talks

Lock
Shock
Barrel
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KawaiQueen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:26 am

[Hi! I'm so very interested in this roleplay forum! Would it be alright to reserve two characters. (One male, one female) I would do the post now but I have to head out to an exam, it shouldn't take longer than two hours, and I'll have them ready to go in that time. Thank you and have a good, day/night.]

Silent Storm ~ Carl Espen
KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 am

@WhyCan'tYouSee ~ Sure :3

@ INSPIRE Yes, just be sure to include the name, gender, age, ability, type (pure or mutt), and dorm, alright? :3

Kidnap The Sandy Claws
Put Him In A Box
Bury Him For 90 Years
Then See If He Talks

Lock
Shock
Barrel
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mischief and Magic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:51 am

~Bump

Kidnap The Sandy Claws
Put Him In A Box
Bury Him For 90 Years
Then See If He Talks

Lock
Shock
Barrel
Mischief and Magic

My pets
My items