Magic School (still accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Magic School (still accepting)

Postby {RavenClaw} » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:30 am

Info:
It's your first year at Mount Hyrule School of Magic.
Time to make new friends and discover what you're really good at.
The teachers are somewhat nice, the lessons are fun at times and the large 17th century school is full of hidden passages to explore and 'get lost' in.
The dorms are very modern compared the rest of the building. They contain 4 single beds, a sofa and a flat screen t.v, a large desk in the far side of the room with dvds and a computer on it. A bookshelf, 4 wardrobes and 4 dressers. (and any other item your character may have brought with them)
Image (the building to the right is a bit of the main building, couldn't find a picture like it to add more though)

Form:
Name:
Appearance: (you may add a picture if you like)
Abilities:
Pet: (can be mythical. e.g. unicorn, griffin, phoenix, 3 headed dog...)
Other:

Teachers (minor character *no form*): Mrs. Carver ^art^ Ms. SugarPlum^head^ Ms LionHeart ^receptionist^
Second year students (minor characters*no form*): Ciaro Cullpeck, Shinichi, Misao
~First year students: Amelia Carver, Edward Carver, Aylen Honendomnyskel, Cana Crest, Lilly, Dylan Chevvey, Xoe Grimm, Cora Rife, Nia Adia, Isaac Serverus, Shia, Maddie, Jace, Lia, Ella Blake, Scarlet, White Hunter, Melanie Lawe, Samantha Goldwood, December Lifore
(please tell me if I've missed you out ;))

Dorms:
Aylen, Lilly, Xoe, Nia.
Amelia, Cana, Cora, Shia.
Maddie, Ella, Lia, Scarlet.
Edward, Dylan, Isaac, Jace.
White, Ralin, Melanie, Samantha.
December

And I forgot to add that you can decide whether your character uses a wand or just has the ability to not need one.

Primary lessons: (lessons taught specially by the school) Potions class, Nature class, Flying class, Magic class (general magic such as summoning, shape shifting level 1 and 2, control of elements, control of surroundings and level 1 and 2 mind control)
~
Secondary lessons: (lessons taught daily) Art, English studies, Math, History, Culture and Languages.
~
Extra lessons (for those who have requested it): Horse Riding, Agility Course, Running, Music, Technology and Drama, Free running, Martial Arts and Battle Class
Last edited by {RavenClaw} on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am, edited 28 times in total.
(/'-')/ I pick up the bass...
(\*o*)\ THEN I DROP THE BASS!!!!

Children of the Night-Amelia Rose
~Come little children I'll take thee away into our land of enchantment. Come little children, the times come to play, here in my garden of shadows. Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way though all the pain and the sorrows. Weep not poor children, for life is this way, murdering beauty and passion. Hush now dear children, it must be this way, to weary our life of deceptions. Rest now my children, for soon we'll away, into the cold and the quiet.... Come little children I'll take thee away into our land of enchantment. Come little children the times come to play, here in my garden of Shadows...~

IT'S BADASS NINJA TIME!!!!! sorry... what I meant was..... IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!

Wolf RP:
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2061611&p=63991423#p63991423

{~*~ℛavenClaw~*~}
{RavenClaw}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Magic School (still accepting) [Witches and Wizards]

Postby {RavenClaw} » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 am

Name: Amelia Rose Carver (Amy)
Personality: she's kind and friendly but a bit shy, she has a love for animals and all types of magic and she gets along with nearly everyone she feels happy to talk to. She's very smiley and happy when she's around her friends but around others she likes to keep to herself. She enjoys drawing and often sketches in her notebook in classes.
Appearance: Image she has dark, long, wavy, auburn hair that usually wears in a french plait and deep copper eyes that shine in the light, she has pale skin and she always seems to be wearing a small wolf pendant necklace around her neck.
Abilities: She is currently studying the ability to control fire. She was taught by her mother how to understand animals though she is working on that to see if she can speak to them.
Pet: Kazul, a black German shepherded pup Image
Other: In her free time, she enjoys riding horses and writing fan-fiction. She and her best friend Elizabelle [not a witch] enjoy practicing magic together and playing pranks on her older brother. During her holidays she sometimes goes to her aunt Marie's manor house and spend time with her and her cousins; Audrey, Ellie, Paris and Fianna

Name: Edward Carver (Ed or Eddie)
Personality: he's intelligent, flirty and brave and very mischievous, he likes hanging around with his mates Jordan and Dylan and doesn't like it when his little sister annoys him.
Appearance: Image dark brown, short-cut hair and blue eyes, light tanned skin. He's occasionally called the spitting image of his father by his family and family friends.
Abilities: He's master the lightning, flying and shape shifting abilities, he's currently studying mind control level 2 and the thunder ability.
Pet: Django, a golden eagle. But he keeps it at home with his parents. Image
Other: In his free time he likes to hang about the park with his friends and go skateboarding. He also "privately" likes to spend time with his baby brother though he pretends he doesn't like him.

Name: Dylan Chevvey
Personality: He's cheeky and brave and a bit mysterious at times, he likes to hang around with his mates Edward, Jordan and Ciaro. He can be flirty sometimes and he's known as a bit of a joker. He knows nearly everyone's names somehow, which most people find creepy.
Appearance: Image short Blonde hair and blue eyes, he has pale skin and gorgeous smile. :3
Abilities: He's quite new with magic but he knows the summoning spell and then invisibility spell.
Pet: He has a barn owl called Jay. Image
Other: He has a crush on Cana and thinks Edward's younger sister Amelia is cute, much to Edwards disgust.

Name: Ella Blake
Personality: She's mysterious and always seems a bit depressed, she's not often happy and she's not even very happy when she is. She's often called; My Princess of Darkness by her father Damon and her Shadow, Iris. Sometimes she feels tired and weak due to her abilities.
Appearance: Image Image Ella has jet black hair and piercing blue eyes, she has very pale skin and always seems to be wearing very delicately applied eye liner in complicated patters from her eyes.
Abilities: She is a natural shape shifter and she can see the dead and spirits which is probably why she's always so depressed. She can control shadows and has a light thirst for blood.
Pet: Iris, a rare shadow creature that can take any form it chooses and call disappear whenever it chooses. It can also choose to only become visible only to its master which it chooses at birth and is with 'till death. Iris is gender less but has a female name.
Others:
Last edited by {RavenClaw} on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 am, edited 8 times in total.

~Come little children I'll take thee away into our land of enchantment. Come little children, the times come to play, here in my garden of shadows. Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way though all the pain and the sorrows. Weep not poor children, for life is this way, murdering beauty and passion. Hush now dear children, it must be this way, to weary our life of deceptions. Rest now my children, for soon we'll away, into the cold and the quiet.... Come little children I'll take thee away into our land of enchantment. Come little children the times come to play, here in my garden of Shadows...~

Wolf RP:

{~*~ℛavenClaw~*~}
{RavenClaw}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Magic School (still accepting)

Postby {RavenClaw} » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:14 am

BUMP~

Wolf RP:

{~*~ℛavenClaw~*~}
{RavenClaw}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

||αуℓєη||

Name: Aylen Hellebore Honendomnyskel ~ "D-do feel free to call me Ally....or Ay...."
Personality: Shy and quiet - though fairly lonely. She tends to keep her distance from others. Aylen is diagnosed with Social Anxiety.
Appearance: (you may add a picture if you like) Aylen has soft, silk like, ginger hair, which is quite long in length- in addition with a fringe. Her gentle eyes are pretty green in colour, which always seem fixed towards the ground.
Abilities: Lycanthropy (Can transform into a Werewolf- though has very mild blood-thirst), high abilities in The Care of the Magical Creatures and advanced knowledge in Herbology. She enjoys Nature Class and Art- in which is her specialty.
Pet: (can be mythical. e.g. unicorn, griffin, phoenix, 3 headed dog...) A -Speckled, Chocolate brown feathered- Hippogriff, of the name Ruihryn.
Other: Her wand is a Tan, Hazel, Phoenix Tail Feather. It's fairly light and is best for performing healing spells- it's around 9 1/2 inches in length. Her Boggart is both the spillage of blood, and the roaring flames of fire. "By....b-by the way.......If you happen to ever need me, please do take a visit to the Library....I'll most likely be there drawing..."

Thank you for inviting me to this wonderful RP!
Last edited by gouache on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenixfirebird » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 am

Name: Lauryn Ebony
Personality: Can be moody. Resents the fact she has been sent to this school in an attempt to get rid of her(she thinks). She doesn't talk much and finds it hard to make new friends.
Appearance: Has a short spiky black bob and pale skin. However, her eyes are a striking shade of deep emerald.
Abilities: Summoning other beings and creating fire (which is always a rich purple). Hoping to learn more about weather control.
Pet: Performed a spell that would summon a pet perfect for her at the age of 9- the result was a jet black phoenix.
Other: In her spare time she usually stays in her room listening to music or goes to the library. Wears purple jewel earrings all the time.

A small question; is this a boarding school?
Last edited by Phoenixfirebird on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phoenixfirebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenixfirebird » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 am

Oh yeah, and thanks for the invite :)
Phoenixfirebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseWings » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:26 am

Name: lilly
Personality: nice, mischevious, creative
Appearance:
Abilities: creative- great at drawing
Pet: any mythical creatures or wild animal
Other: i like to say hello a lot. :D
http://www.ezimba.com/work/131003C/ezimba19484074203400.gif

ImageImageImageImage

"When the last Pheonix goes down in fire, all will be encased in flame."
Image Image Image

LOOKING FOR AROUND 20-60 C$
HorseWings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {RavenClaw} » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:47 am

no problem guys! All accepted
I would like to say you should add more to that form Wolfire101, but It is a suggestion therefor I shan't complain. ;)

I'm going to start the RP now and anyone who wants to join can post while we RP.
((-))
Amelia walked up to the large 17th or 18th century school. She wasn't sure. She didn't really listen much in her previous history and culture classes. She kept her head bowed and only looked up when she realised her brother wasn't by her side. "Eddie?" she murmured, looking around. Locks of auburn hair slipping out from underneath her hood. She noticed her brother quite far ahead of her, walking with his friends Jordan, Dylan and Ciaro. She ran to catch up with him seeing as he was carrying all her stuff "Ed!" she called, running to be beside him.

Edward turn to look down at his sister, he gave her a small, fiendish smile "what do you want?" he asked curtly, walking quicker despite the weight of the bags he was carrying. Making it obvious that he didn't want to hear the answer to her question and he didn't want her around. Edward turned to Ciaro "so... like, where do we go?" he asked his friend. Ciaro was in his second year at the school and knew almost every inch of the school and where to go if your new.

Wolf RP:

{~*~ℛavenClaw~*~}
{RavenClaw}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:59 am

Aylen was a fair distance away from the group, her robes dancing around in the slight breeze. She was eating a light snack of Mandarin, her Hippogriff trotting closely behind, constantly attempting to peck at it and steal a bite. It squeaked softly in protest, batting it's wings gently. "...Oh Rui....will you ever stop...? Well, here you go...." She gave in with a sigh, holding out two small slices- which it happily ate....and spat out in disgust.
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {RavenClaw} » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Amelia narrowed her eyes at her brother "fine then!" she muttered. Amy glanced back in suprise at the small squeak, she gasped when she spotted the Hippogriff, she had never seen one before "well that's a first" she whispered to herself. She looked up at the person who lead the creature. She had silky ginger hair and pretty green eyes. Amelia turned back quickly and looked at her feet as she walked slowly. Holding Kazul close to her chest "stay awake now Kazul, we're almost there... I can't carry you forever..." she whispered to the puppy dosing at her chest.

Ciaro looked at Edward "... just follow me" he said. Edward shrugged and followed Ciaro quietly.

(oh yeah and if you ever see me calling Amelia Amiee then just ignore me)

Wolf RP:

{~*~ℛavenClaw~*~}
{RavenClaw}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me