【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: 【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

Postby Tyger Tyger » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:46 am

'I had a life before all this.' Erik said, his voice halfway between cold and just frustrated. 'I had friends, good friends I haven't spoken to since I left. I was getting good grades, school was going well. I had a future. Now I'm scraping by out of what I can get out of a schoolbook with no formal teaching. I haven't seen my parents for years. I can't go home, and I miss them. If hating that makes me shallow, I guess there are a lot of shallow people out there '
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 am

Jayly/Quetzal/15

Jayly was finally beaten. Eric had a point. She had something she loved with her, her sister but he had not. She decided it would be best if they both left now to not cause more bad memories. Good thing I stopped thinking about my past. she said as she stood up with her plate in her hands and left. She knew it sounded cold but it wouldn't get better if you kept clinging to it. When she was out, she waited for her sister to join her and they walked to their room.

Leonn/Wolf/16

Jayly felt the sorrow in Erics voice. She came here mostly to escape the past and couldn't imagine having a life like he did. This school was like that place you hid when you were sad when you were little. You just wanted to escape everything and this school let her bring her sister. She stood up after Jayly had begun to walk away and met her outside the cafeteria. I'm sorry. She said hopelessly, knowing that Jayly wanted to know why. I'll explain in the room. She told her and kept looking straight forward to avoid the gaze.
W O L V E S Are My Animal

S I N G I N G Is My Everyday

C O L O U R S Are My Soul

C L I M B I N G Is My Life

H U N G E R_G A M E S Is My Book

E L E C T R O_S W I N G Is My Song

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Want To Trade I Only Want Pretty Dogs That I Don't Have And Uncommon+.
PS: Please Trade Fairly And Keep In Mind That I Like To Hold On To My Pets Sometimes
Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonn » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:26 am

(( Bump!? ))
W O L V E S Are My Animal

S I N G I N G Is My Everyday

C O L O U R S Are My Soul

C L I M B I N G Is My Life

H U N G E R_G A M E S Is My Book

E L E C T R O_S W I N G Is My Song

AND ALL OF THESE
MAKE ME HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Want To Trade I Only Want Pretty Dogs That I Don't Have And Uncommon+.
PS: Please Trade Fairly And Keep In Mind That I Like To Hold On To My Pets Sometimes
Leonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 pm

[[ Hallo. Nothing else to say. Join other role plays, this one seems dead, no one ever posts anymore and it seems like we've all pretty much left it. Thank you Leonn for your loyalty to this roleplay, but I think we shouldn't try to keep a dead rp. Thanks all, it was fun role playing with you!
*Walks away humming sad tune*
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyger Tyger » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 am

(RIP roleplay. It was good while it lasted, I've just had massive wb about what to do with my characters. It was fun rping with you all.)
I'm clearing out my pet/item collection (I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to collect anymore) so everything's up for grabs. People on my friend list get priority, but after that it's first come first served.
Tyger Tyger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:17 am

Tyger and anyone else on here,
Check out the links in my signature.