【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

Postby Len. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 pm

ʀaveɳpɵɵl λʗadaɱʏ

welᴄɵme

This is Ravenpool Academy

Shapeshifters.
The morphing creatures.
Most would say we are myths, but I assure you, we're real.
Most of the entire human race had forgotten our existance on earth. And that, we count as a blessing. But this is the story of some events that happened between us and humans, and this is how it begins.

Years ago, we lived alongside humans, never morphing, ever staying the same. Most of us never even knew of our powers until it was too late... People began to suspect something, and we took refuge in an abandonned school, Ravenpool Academy. Some humans figured us out, but promised to help us, and we let them stay with us, however, we will not let just anyone stay in Ravenpool, you must be either a shapeshifter or a human with a fighting and or possibly rebelious spirit. We have lived here, at Ravenpool, secretly for over two hundred years. And we intend it to stay that way.

For over two hundred years the entire shapeshifting race has lived safely here. It is their safe haven, their refuge and their home.
Here you will live, you only live here until you are mature enough to live safely in the human world. Until then, you stay here.

The girls' dorms are most all like this:

Some few were once intended for the richer students when the school worked properly are more nicely furnished and look like this:

The boys' dorms look mostly like this:

And the more nicely furnished rooms:

Characters

Students

G I R L S
⁍ Lauren Jay Flight- shapeshifter

⁍ Merlyn Saga McNamara

⁍ Lilly-shapeshifter

⁍Leonn Louise Whensley-shapeshifter
⁍Jayly Anne Whensley-shapeshifter

⁍Sahira-shapeshifter
⁍Ash-shapeshifter
⁍Auttumn-shapeshifter
⁍Jennifer Carly Mariah Railey Thompson-shapeshifter

G U Y S
⁍ Mikeal

⁍Xavier Noah Memminger-human
⁍Erik Wright-shapeshifter

⁍Jasper John Haymitch-shapeshifter
⁍Majd Hamdan Barakat-shapeshifter

⁍Casper Collin Thompson-shapeshifter

/grown ups/staff

G I R L S

✳Amanda Nyson-shapeshifter

G U Y S
⚫Derik

Rules
I know you hate them, but I can tell if you didn't read them…
⁍ All Tess' rules apply. They always will.

⁍Treat me and my mini mods with respect. We have the power to ban you.

⁍There is no codeword, so no need, but I trust you to read these rules.

⁍ Use your own forum, I will be able to tell your literacy level from your form, and that will help me determine wether I accept you or not.

⁍No swearing, cussing, cursing, or whatever you call it. NOT EVEN STARRED OUT.

⁍I go by the three strikes you're out system. You have been warned…

⁍ No Gary Stus, or Mary Sues. No godmodding. Everyone has flaws.

⁍This is a semi-lit RP, I expect 4+ good, descriptive lines per character.
Actually, I'm going a little bit more detailed on this. Add color, style, smaller font, lots of writing and drama. I do not want to see pictures in every post, because it is both against the rules and is annoying.

⁍ I have the power to create more rules as I see fit.

⁍ Keep all RPing child-friendly, kids read these posts too. You know what I mean. ;)

⁍No goth, emo, gay, homosexual, lesbian or whatever characters. I am not saying I do not respect those opinions or ways of life, but they offend some people, so please, don't. I intend for everyone to have fun here.

⁍Have a great time here. I hope you enjoy it.

Other info

Breakfast; 8:00 am-9:00 am
Lunch; 12:30 pm-2:00 pm
Dinner; 6:00 pm-8:00 pm

These meals are set up to give you the most free time between lunch and dinner.
You have the option to eat in your room, but you have to be careful, the staff only clean the dorms on Tuesdays and Fridays!

If you need to know who is in your dorm with your characters, please PM me, DO NOT post a whining complaint about why you have no idea who you're bunked with.

You guys should all be old enough to post, so please, please, I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH;
ACT LIKLE IT! no whining, or complaining, or disrespect. No ranting or gossiping or fighting. You guys are mature, so please be.

If you have any problems or ideas, please PM me.
Last edited by Len. on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:43 am, edited 27 times in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently A WIP 」

Postby Len. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 pm

I want you all to begin not knowing anyone. Wether your room recently changed, wether you're new or changed wings, you should not know anyone. You do however, already know of your powers. You may be human or shapeshifter. Whichever you prefer.
Last edited by Len. on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently A WIP 」

Postby Len. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

ɫɧe ʙasiᴄs

Full name?

Lauren Jay Flight

Any nicknames?

I like people to call me Jay. I allow close friends to call me whatever they want.

Gender?

Hello? I am a girl. Chicka, female, señorita, feminine, whatever tou call it, just not male!

Age?

I am sixteen.

birthdate?

The twenty-sixth of September.

birthplace?

I don't know…

Height?

5'11, pretty tall.

Weight?

We don't have a weight scale here, but I know I'm not fat. I'm not skinny either, I am just right in my standards.

Hair color?
Strawberry blonde hair with lighter blonde highlights

eye color?

Deep grey-blue, with flecks of green throughout the irises.

skin tone?

light mocha.

ʠiɡɡinɡ ʠeepeɾ

Personality?

Jay is a hard-working fun-loving, caring person. She can be a little overprotective, but means well. She is often easy to trust and trusts and forgives easily. She falls for people quickly, making friends fast and being quite likeable. She can be a bit random at times, not very often. She is dramatic and overexagerrates things a lot. Overall, she is fun and sparky, but shy at first.

History?

She was born in a human town, but she never knew where. Her parents were both non shifters. Lauren gets it from her grandmother who was a master at shifting. Her parents hid her in their house until she was twelve, when she grew restless and wanted more freedom. They heard of Ravenpool Academy and brought her here, she has lived here all the time since. She can only shapeshift into a ferret, which frustrates her because of the other shapeshifters who can transform into many creatures.

Any family?

Parents. Only knew them till I was twelve.

ɪn ɫɧe bɵɫɫɵm ɵʄ ɱʏ ɧeart

Crush?

none yet.[

Boy/girlfriend?

none.

Dreams?

I used to want to be able to transform into more than just a ferret, but I'm fine with it now. I eon't really have any dreams other than that...
Last edited by Len. on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【❰ Ravenpool Academy ❱】「 Currently Accepting 」

Postby Len. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Now Open!
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:16 am

I'm here so...
{Death does not scare me, for I have faced worse in these past few years in Juvy.}

||First name||
"The name is Sirius."
||Nickname||
"Old close friends called me Melinoe, but the guards in Juvy called me Demon cause I was so bad."
Demon
||Middle name||
"It's Svetlana, if you must know. Svetlana Vengeance."
||Last name||
"Grimm. Sirius Svetlana Vengeance Grimm."
||Age||
"16 years of age! Yay."
||Gender||
"Do I look like a male? I'm a female!"
||Birthplace||
"This is kinda spooky, I was born in Transylvania, Romania."
||Birthdate||
"Even spookier! October 31, 1996

Digging Deeper...

||"Issues"||
"I was a big thief. I stole for the people who had none, and took from the more fortunate. I was also good at murdering! Ooh... I miss those blood filled days... I do admit, I was a bit... Extravagant and excessive when I went on a killing rampage. I loved killing those who had too much to offer in the world moneywise. I also enjoyed killing the local bullies who hurt me as a child. Whenever I would kill someone, I let them live long enough to promise that they would never hurt someone again. That was when I killed them. I spent tons of time in Juvy for all of this though, don't worry. I'm cured... Maybe.... ;)"
||Type||
"I'm a shapeshifter. I turn into a black panther, tiger, grey wolf, and skunk. I'm able to turn into other things, but I like these the best."
||Personality||
Sirius is very quiet, attractive, strong, smart and brave, but only when others are not watching. Tenacious and occasionally strong minded, she doesn't get along with the others. She excels in school but not in the social bit of school that is normal. Almost never polite, she has an attitude, especially towards girls whom she hates with all of her cold heart. She is shy, and never will bother anyone with her issues, and is extremely loyal to those she cares about. She gets along well with animals, and bonds with them extremely well. She is very musical however, and sings, script writes, and plays instruments.
||History||
Sirius was abandoned by her parents at the age of 6, and was then put into many foster homes, almost all ended up being abusive. She then was quickly brought into Ravenpool where she has stayed ever since.
||Family||
Her biological family is probably somewhere off inRomania. Her past foster parents don't care about her, and all her relatives despise her, so she never thinks of herself as having family.
||Sexuality||
"Erm... STRAIGHT."
||Crush|| "Yeah... How about NO?"
||Girlfriend/Boyfriend|| "Who would want to date me? I'm the REASON no one gets close to me!"

On the Surface...

||Hair color||
"Black... Black as the night sky."
||Eye color||
Green/blue. Apparently an emerald green with mixed in sapphire blue."
||Overall Appearance||
"I'm very pale, tall(5'8), and I have long black hair that falls down to the middle of my back. I have emerald green eyes, and I have scars all over my body from years of abuse from foster parents.
||Wardrobe||
"I wear more rock clothing. I wear a lot of black, and only some dark colors. I wear tons of makeup, and studded leather combat boots."
||Likes||
Blood, fire, danger, being alone, animals, not talking, singing, music.Image
||Dislikes||
People, talking, no freedom, being caged, flowers.

Dig WAY Down Deep...

||Hopes/Dreams||
"I want to be a singer, and writer"
||Fears||
"Im scared of being with a lot of people... But then again I'm also afraid of being left alone to die..."
||Other||

((here we go!))
HUMAN
~*Arel Jason Hasdeu*

♥Basics♥

~Full Name: Hi, I'm Arel Jason Hasdeu, at your service.
~Nickname: If you can find a good, short version of Arel, I will not only be sorely impressed, but I will give you three dollars.
~Age: 18 baby! I'm not a minor anymore!
~Gender: Haha! Do you honestly think I'm a girl? No, I'm a GUY.
~Personality: Arel is a bit of everything. He is very bubbly and fun. He is a prankster, but he knows where to draw the line, and he can be very serious and strong for others if need be. He is a bit of a flirty guy, and draws lots of female attention. He hates being the center of attention. He loves animals and gets along with them great. He is always the life of the party, and acts a little immature at times. He is a pretty big jerk however, because of his arrogance, and pride. People don't always like him because of that. He is a big actor however, and is activly in theatre.
~Other: ANSWER HERE
♥Looks♥

~Height: A good hunkin' 6 foot.
~Weight: 150 lbs of pure muscle baby.
~Nationality/Skin Tone: I'm from New York, USA, and I'm pretty pale.
~Birth Hair Color/Dyes: Brown, no dyes. I'm a pretty simple guy. No tricks, and no flaws. *wink wink*
~Eyes/Glasses/Contacts: Brown eyes. Nothing really interesting.
~Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Nope, nope, and too many to count.
~General Style: I'm a big wearer of leather, but I have no specific style I follow. *shrugs*, I just don't.
~Most Significant Feature: My FACE. I have a pointy chin, which lines my face up perfectly some find.
♥Social Statuses/Home♥

~Friend(s)/Best Friend(s): Friends? Where are we now? In first grade? No I'm a loner.
~Grade: Senior. I'm OUT OF HERE!
~Sexuality: Um, straight, straight, straight, and.... STRAIGHT.
~Crush(es): Everyone I meet I'm sorry to say.
~Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nah, I don't have the time.
~Parent(s)/Guardian: My Uncle Zack.
~Siblings: Stephen, but he died a while ago. I'm not sorry. He was a brat.
~House/Car: No house, no car. But I got me, so what else do I need?
~Pet(s): Nah, pets are annoying.
~Job/Occupation/Career/Voulenteer: Nope.
♥Others♥

~Hobbies/Talents: I'm good at getting what I want, if that's what your asking. I don't really have any other hobbies and talents other than the drums.
~History: Ugh, I have to go back far. SO, I was born and raised in New York City with my brother Stephen. Life was great until I was 13. Parents got in a car crash, and Stephen got run over by a truck on the road all in the same month. I went and lived with my Uncle Zack until the present. Yay.
~Secret(s)?: I'm a sucker for well cooked steaks.
~Disorder/Disease/Hadicap: No.
~Like(s): Girls, writing, girls, parties, girls, females.
~Dislike(s): Jerks, bullies, rude people.E
Last edited by Ghostships1908 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 am

Accepted! Welcome my bud! :3 ))
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anon. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 am

`
Last edited by Anon. on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jabberwock » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 am

Name: Piper Blythe Landers
Species: Shapeshifter
Nationality: English

"My name is Piper, short and sweet. I don't have any nicknames so just call me that or my last name, whichever you prefer. I am seventeen years old, born 1st May 1995 so I'm nearly eighteen. I was born in Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, England- so yeah, I have a Southern English accent- cockney. I'm female...obviously...and I really do not understand why you need to know what species I am. I'm a shapeshifter. I can change into a hawk, a pine marten, a fennec fox and an australian shepherd. Though, I've never really tried anything else."
standing up for herself, pride, dogs

Dislikes: Bullies, rodents, cats,
crowds

Fears: Elevators, being trapped,
bridges, heights

"Personal questions now, hm? Fine, I'll tell you about myself. One of my favourite things is fire. I sound a bit crazy saying that but yeah, I love fire. They say the word for it is a 'pyromaniac' but when I call myself that people tend to get it mixed with 'arsonist' which is a very different thing. My favourite animal is a dog but, living in care homes and stuff, I haven't been able to get one. I like to stand up for myself and I can't keep my mouth shut, especially around bullies. I prefer being alone to being in a crowd. My least favourite animals are rodents and cats. Cats are supposedly sacred in some cultures but cursed in others so I steer clear. My main fears are elevators, bridges, getting trapped anywhere and mostly, heights."

Father: John Daniel Landers (Deceased)
Mother: Elaine Janet Bishop
Siblings: None
Other family: None
Current carer: None

"I was born to John and Elaine Landers. They were a happy couple at the time I was born- both with steady jobs, a good relationship and a nice house. They thought they were ready for a child. We were a happy family until I turned two. At that point, my parents began getting into arguments and my dad took off. He got drunk and...well...he drove his truck into a tree. He died. I was too young to remember any of this, it's just what the carers told me. My mother got depressed. She was on and of her pills, having both good and bad turns. When I was five, she had a majorly bad turn. She tried to commit suicide...with me. We were in the car, she drove us off a cliff. This is probably where most of my fears come from. Luckily, a passer by was able to rescue us and I was taken away from my mum. She was taken to a mental hospital, I was taken to a care home. That's where I spent most of my life, when I wasn't running away that is. I just got out last year and I live at Ravenpool Academy. I don't have a job but I want to be an author one day."
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None

"I'm into guys, never girls. I doubt I could ever be swayed to go out with a girl, ever. I have nothing against homosexuals though, it's fine with me. I'm not currently crushing on anyone, I don't really know that many people anyway. I'm single as I have been forever, literally. I have no relationship experience, I doubt anyone would want to go out with me though. It depends on the guy that asks me, I suppose, to whether I go out with anyone."
Last edited by jabberwock on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
`Twas brillig,
and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
- Lewis Carroll

Fanfiction Account
Jubjub bird
jabberwock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 am

((bb3b7, you are accepted, and you do not need pictures! W O L V E S, you are accepted as long as you change that she lives in Ravenpool Academy. This is where everyone lives))
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jabberwock » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:01 am

(Oops. Sorry, I didn't notice that. Will chang3 in a moment.)
`Twas brillig,
and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!