Escape (semi-lit, open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Escape (semi-lit, open)

Postby Avaloni » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Escape!
Escape is a semi-lit role-play with a 3 person max rule. This includes myself. This is because often I see a lot of role plays which are filled with too many people, and a bunch are having their characters wandering school halls or city streets aimlessly untill somebody bumps into them. This is not like that. It has the back story of a small number of escaped humanoid teens who's genes were changed to be better at (....) or have their outward apperances changed dramatically.. They were held near eachother in a super-secret, highly procted hospital somewhere in Colorado. Right now they have just escaped from their captors at the hospitcal only known as section 64. It started with my charrie, Zora Emerald, breaking out of her 'room' by tricking the gaurds to taking her to another room. From there she killed one and injured the other, running through the halls until she found a window. Smashing a chair through the window, she leapt through it. In the air she hit the roof of the second story (it's three stories high.), and climbed down from a pipe the rest of the way. Hiding in the facility, everybody thinks she'd made a run for freedom, which she did not. She rescued the two other people she knew were being experimented on, and then escaped, but everyone who's got anything to do with the goverment is looking for her and her two friends. Currently hiding in an abandoned hotel, they must move onward to Canada, where they can no longer be chased. This role-play is about their incredible journey.
So just make a normal form if you'd like to join and fill it out. Pictures are accepted but not required. You may begin posting the instant you post the form.. If you don't post right away, I'll have my charrie Zora come and talk to you. The gender or specailty of your character does not matter to me, just don't copy mine or somebody else's.
Rules, in order of importance:
-NO BUMPING. If you want to make this form active post.
-All Tess's rules, of course
-No copying!!!
-Not acting as somebody else's character without their approval
-Don't go away for long periods of time (1-2 days +) without telling me by PMing me and/or mentioning your absence in your last post.

Okay, feel free to make your character now!! Remember, Zora & the other people aren't people who've known eachother forever or anything, they are just fellow captives Zora set free. They did not know eachother until now.
Hey everybody - I'm quitting so if anyone wants free pets send me a trade!
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Escape (semi-lit, open)

Postby Avaloni » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Bump
Last edited by Avaloni on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 am

Reposting previous posts that got deleted due to inactivity.
Last edited by Avaloni on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:34 am

bumparoo
Last edited by Avaloni on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 am

bump
Last edited by Avaloni on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me