Across Enemy Lines -- NEW THREAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Across Enemy Lines -- NEW THREAD

Postby Alfor » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 pm

This roleplay is based on the movie "Cars" and is an AU entwined with the original Storyline, with a few surprise twists here and there! You can choose a Cannon(Main) Character that if available if you wish, as long as they are as in character as possible!

The main idea is that you and some others have been sucked into this world out in the Arizona Desert [OPTIONAL], where you meet with everyone else, who have mysteriously appeared as well. (Therefor your first character MUST be you, but please do not use your full name. First name OR Last name is fine, but please change one or the other, or both if you wish.)

DO NOT share any personal information that should not be shared.

This is for your safety.

You may create your own intro or plot, appearing anywhere, as long as you can interact with other players and their characters.

Go on, be creative! c:

--------

:!:--PM ME YOUR FOURMS.:!:

--All of Tess' rules apply.
--You can have as many characters as you wish, but must be able to handle them all.
--Keep genders even please, not a must, but It's perferable.
--No fighting in OOC [Out of Character]
--When chatting in OOC, please use (),[],{}, etc.
--Please don't date your own characters, it's a bit boring and not interacting with others.
--I would perfer if everyone had at least one Cannon Character and one OC Cannon, if possible.
--Please inform me if you leave the roleplay, I will remove your characters or let someone else roleplay them.
--This roleplay is PG-13. If your characters do anything higher, use fades to black or take it to PM.
--Be creative and imaginative! c:
--You may post your fourm on here, but PM me as well, especially if I am not online.
--You will automatically be accepted if you read and follow these rules.

Please get rid of brackets, thank you! c:
Code: Select all
Name--
Age--
Gender--
Model-- [Stock Car, Mustang, Mercury, etc. You can also be a mix of different types of cars]
Personality-- [No RP'ed out or Meet Me's]
Appearance--
Likes--
Dislikes--
Relationship Status--
Crush--
Offspring--
Family Members-- [Please ask if you want to be a Cannon Character's sibling, daughter/son, etc. c:]

NEED MORE GUYS!

Male | Female

[Name--Age--Model--Relationship Status--Appearance--Roleplayer]

Renee Kelton[Raven]--16--Cruiser/Race Car/Mercury--Has a pitch black paint-job with a police sirin [like Sheriff's] on her roof, and has dark, navy blue/obsidian eyes--DJRaven
Rune Veldez--15--Mustang/Challenger mix--Dark blueish green paint-job, and has bright, icey blue eyes--DJRaven
Doc Hudson--76--Hudson Hornet--Colbalt Blue paint--job and bright blue eyes--♥ I am Lucifer
Raylena Wheeler--Early 20's--2012 Chevrolete Camero/Race Car--Sour apple green with black/ red two-toned racing stripes, her pin-stripe is flames. Her eyes are electric blue--♥ I am Lucifer
Noatak--Late 20's - Early 30's--Labrogeni/Race Car--Jet black/ sky blue two toned in color with white wall tires and neon blue eyes--♥ I am Lucifer
Aero Postal--18--2008 Dodge Charger/Pace Car--She's a pace car so she's yellow but her natural color with light blue with orange eyes--♥ I am Lucifer
Sheriff--68--Mercury---Black and White police paint-job and blue eyes--DJRaven
Lightning McQueen--22--Race Car--Bright red with stickers all over him. His eyes are a light blue.--♥ I am Lucifer
Lydia--16--A 2013 chevrolete pick-up with dual police bars--Solid White paint-job with brown eyes--♥ I am Lucifer
Claire Cooper--20--Mini Cooper--Silver and blue paint-job--Mai's Redemption
Aero Postal--18--2008 Dodge Charger/Pace Car--She's a pace car so she's yellow but her natural color with light blue with orange eyes--♥ I am Lucifer
Aeris McMissile--24--Aston Martin Hybrid--Silvery-blue with dark, Navy blue eyes--DJRaven
Megan Herondale--15--Mustang--Glossy black with light purple flames. Hazelish brown green eyes--ShadowEnder
Finn McMissile--53--Aston Martin Hybrid--Light, Silvery-blue and bright blue-green eyes--♥ I am Lucifer
Holly Shiftwell--30--Jaguar--Magneta/purple with bright green eyes--DJRaven
Leland Turbo--55--Sports Car--Cherry red and light blue eyes--DJRaven

If you're character is not listed above you are either: Banned from the roleplay OR have not used the correct forms.

Relationships!

>> Girl likes boy, << Boy likes girl, >><< Both like each other, <3 Together, <3<3 Together Forever c:

Flo <3<3 Ramone

Sally >><< Lightning

Cannon Characters Still Available

Cannons

Taken Reserved

Doc
Sheriff
Red
Lizzie
Lightning
Sally
Flo
Ramone
Sarge
Fillmore
The King
Chick
Siddeley
Finn McMissile
Holly Shiftwell
Rod "Torque" Redline
Leland Turbo
Professor Zundapp
Grem
Acer

[Let me know if I forgot Anyone!]
Last edited by Alfor on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Across Enemy Lines W.I.P

Postby Alfor » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Name--Renee Kelton [Everyone calls her Raven though]
Age--16
Gender--Female
Model--Cruiser/Race Car/Mercury
Personality--Can be laid back, but usually full of energy and very spontanious. She never shows her true self until she's comfortable with someone, which isn't very often. Most of the time, especially if she's nervous or uncomfortable, she'll be anti-social and stay to the shadows.
Appearance--Has a pitch black paint-job with a sirin on her roof, and has dark, navy blue/grey eyes.
Likes--Chocolate, racing, and helping out with the community.
Dislikes--Bullies, people that get on her nerves, and agorent "I'm better than you" people really tick her off.
Relationship Status--Single! :D
Crush--Hehe, nope.
Offspring--Too young for that! o.o
Family Members--Cameron and Dylan [Cousins]

Name--Rune Veldez
Age--15
Gender--Male
Model--Mustang/Challenger
Personality--Very calm and laid back most of the time, but can be aggressive.
Appearance--Dark Blueish Green paint-job and bright, icey blue eyes.
Likes--Definatly likes Icecream!
Dislikes--Hard to dislike anything really :P
Relationship Status--Single. c:
Crush--Nope
Offspring--Uh.......?
Family Members--Hehe, nope.

Name--Lizzie
Age--Late 80's
Gender--Female
Model--Model T
Personality--Is a bit loopy and chatters about random things all the time.
Appearance--Black paint job and has light brown eyes
Likes--Hard to tell
Dislikes--Doesn't dislike anything really
Relationship Status--Widow
Crush--Pfft....
Offspring--Nope.
Family Members-- Her late husband Stan.
Last edited by Alfor on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Reserved.

Name-- Doc
Age-- Late Seventies
Gender-- Male
Model-- Hudson Hornet
Personality-- Mean and cold
Appearance-- Image
Likes-- Radiator Springs
Dislikes-- Lightning McQueen
Relationship Status-- Single
Crush-- None
Offspring-- None that I know of
Family Members-- Eveyone in Raditor Springs

Name-- Raylena Wheeler/ Noatak/ Aero Postal
Age-- Early Twenties/ Early twenties, late teens/ Eighteen
Gender-- Female/ Male/ Female
Model-- 2012 Chevrolete Camero/ Race Car/ Lamborghini/ Race Car/ 2008 Dodge Charger/ Pace Car
Appearance-- Raylene - Sour apple green with black/ red two-toned racing stripes, her pin-stripe is flames. Her eyes are electric blue

Noatak - Jet black/ sky blue two toned in color with white wall tires and neon blue eyes.

Areo Postal - She's a pace car so she's yellow but her natural color with light blue with orange eyes

Likes-- Speed, racing, and anything fast/ Like all racecas, speed./ Keeping the cocky racers in check
Dislikes-- Desert and cacti
Relationship Status-- Open
Crush-- Open/ Raven
Offspring-- None
Family Members-- None

Name-- Lydia/ Lightning McQueen
Age----shrugs--/ Early twenties
Gender--Female/ Male
Model--A 2009 Silverado 1500 Crew xab Short box with dual police bars/ Rustees Sponser racecar
Appearance--
Lydia

Lightning McQueen

Likes--Frienship. c:/ ... I have no clue
Dislikes--Bullies :c/ Cacti, doubters and, for a while, Doc
Relationship Status--Single
Crush--None/ Sally
Offspring--None... I hope.../ None
Family Members--None but considers Raven her sister/ None
Last edited by Lance-McClain on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 am, edited 8 times in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovemy3cats » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:24 pm

ilovemy3cats wrote:
Username:ilovemy3cats
Name: Aurora
Age: (If unsure, just put "Young", "Teenage", "Adult" or somthing along those lines.) teen but she beheavies like a formal adult (some times)
Origen: (Where are they from?) America
Agency: (FBI, CIA, OSS, ect. CHROME is a training centre for all agencies, so, no, CHROME is not an agency.) Smae as fin mcmisile..(i forgot the name sorry)
Agent Level:2
If Level 2, who is assigned to train them?: fin (if thats okay)
Good or Bad?:good
Make/Model: (Type of car. Optional.) she is a 2012 Jaguar xf
Description/Pic: her paint is a dark green/blue sparkley color that shines in the sun (or moonlight) that remind most cars of the auroraborealis
Personality: she is kind and sweet but knows when to be seriouse she makes sure the job gets done. she will do any thing to help injured cars and will never attack an injured enimy with out reson.
Backstory: (Optional) when she was younger she had some medical traing from Doc before he passed. she always looked up to him as a father because her parents both died in a race crash. when Doc died she joined the agentcey to help cars in need, and posibly to find love. she loves to go on street races from time to time even when she is told not to, she enjoys it alot and has been caught watching the racers, mainly those from america...
Spouse/Crush/Relative: (Please specify on each character) she doesnt have a crush yet but is looking
Other:
tailfin

Username:ilovemy3cats
Name: Strata
Age: (If unsure, just put "Young", "Teenage", "Adult" or somthing along those lines.)teen (shes boardering adult)
Origen: (Where are they from?) America
Make/Model: (Type of car. Optional.)2012 ford fussion NASCAR galaxy finnish.
Description/Pic:she has mostley black paint with stars (that look like the silvery specks in the night sky) and very few stickers. she wears the number 97 as she is a rookie and she has a tatoo on her right flank of 24 dedicated to her favorite NASCAR jeff gordon (i cant think of a carizzed name for him yet)
Personality:she can be a bit of a show off and a tough girl she is very competitive bet she is kind and will take advice from others
Backstory: (Optional) her back story is a little too personal. all she ever tells is that she was almost killed in a crash (the same one that killed auroras parents)
Sponsor: (Optional) (Example; Lightning McQueen's Sponsor is "Rusteze") (would dinico work? they said they were looking for a new face)
Track Type Spiecialty: (Example: Dirt Track) asvault (she cant turn on dirt but she wants to learn)
Spouse/Crush/Relative: (Please specify on each character)looking
Other:
tailfin

(is it okay if i took the one form the old rp?)
ilovemy3cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:26 pm

((Hehe, I'd perfer if you used my fourm so I'm not so confuzzled. XD No offense, those fourms are good, but I'd still be confused. c:))
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovemy3cats » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 pm

(these are technically the forums from the old rp...they're still yours XD okay...ill redo them later when i have more time)
ilovemy3cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 pm

((Alright, you're accepted btw, derp. c: -faceclings-))
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovemy3cats » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

( O.O? a what?)
ilovemy3cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

((Facecling - Cling to someone's face XD I picked it up from Sharky and Bowie [another RP im in, they're insane c:]))
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Princess Arianna~ » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Name: choas knight
model: ford shelby cobra mustang
apearance: black with red racing stripe Image
personality: trusts few cars a bit of a loner
dislikes: find out
relationship: single
crush: lightning leqeen
offspring: none
family: none

Name: Katelynn
model: Bugatti Veyron super sport
appearance: Image
personality: very motherly
dislikes: find out
relationship status: single
crush: Rune
offspring: none
family:
Last edited by ~Princess Arianna~ on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Past usernames: Phantom72391, Sandyofthedesert, silver_inu_fangirl, orudios_piolet = please do not steal
wolf quest rp
~Princess Arianna~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me