Never Lost (Werewolf, Vampire, Human Rp, Auto Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Do You Like This RP?

Yes,
9%
No,
2%
Maybe,
18%
Love It,
33%
Hate It,
5%
Kinda,
12%
Nope I Could Do Better,
21%

Total votes : 57

Never Lost (Werewolf, Vampire, Human Rp, Auto Accepting)

Postby gcdgkacfkdtfyh » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am

In The Beginning...
Live seemed to be perfect there was not one thing bad that could happen the forest was peaceful and the river was calm. Human, wolf and vamp lived together in harmony. There was no need to fight and there was plenty of food the werewolves and vampires would hunt in the woods and the humans would hunt in the fields.
But the humans became more greedy over time and there was less and less game for the vampires and werewolves to hunt. So the werewolves and vampires would enter towns in search of food and would feed upon the humans. The people of the towns were struck with fear from the attacks and began to send out hunters in groups to go after the vamps and wolves.
The vampires and werewolves normally never came together but they did and they declared war upon the humans and each other. All three species were fighting for there lives and they needed a way to bring back the peace but they never found it. The groups of werewolves and vampires separated so that it would be harder to find them. Once or twice there was a small group of three or four but almost never more.

Rules...
Please no cussing do *** instead.
Yes there has some romance.
These rules may change over time.
If your character dies you are aloud to make a new one if you choose.
You are aloud to have more then one Character if you choose.
If you want to quit you can make you character die, go missing or just pm me.
Try to stay active but I really don't care.
Please make it so that no one feels left out, But if you do feel left out pm me.
Please follow these rules or I might have to add more.
Yes your image may be anime.

Areas...

The Forest:

The Creek:

The Meadow:
The old house is supposed to be there.

The Mountains:

The Lake:

If you discover a new place or ask me to add one I will add the place and pic.

Forms...

Human Form

Code: Select all
[center][color=#40BFFF][img]Put image code here[/img]
Name:
Personality:
History (optional):
Family:
Crush:
Bf/GF:
Pets:
Other:[/color][/center]

Vampire Form

[center][color=#40BFFF][img]Put image code here[/img]
Name:
Age When You Turned:
Real Age:
History (optional):
Family:
Crush:
Bf / GF:
Pets:

Werewolf Form

[center][color=#40BFFF][img]Put Human Form Here[/img]
[img]Put Wolf Form Here[/img]
Name:
Personality:
History (optional):
Family:
Crush:
Bf / GF:
Pets:
Last edited by gcdgkacfkdtfyh on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
Hello, I am Ravenpaw2002 I am a wolf lover and tend to babble. Please click my eggs or they might die... Oh an I will will click yours if you tell me you have some.
gcdgkacfkdtfyh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never Lost (Werewolf, Vampire, Human, ect RP, Accepting)

Postby gcdgkacfkdtfyh » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

We just need one person to join if this is going to start.
Image Image
Image Image
Hello, I am Ravenpaw2002 I am a wolf lover and tend to babble. Please click my eggs or they might die... Oh an I will will click yours if you tell me you have some.
gcdgkacfkdtfyh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gcdgkacfkdtfyh » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Bump
Image Image
Image Image
gcdgkacfkdtfyh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

[center]

Name:
Shane Lilliana Rose DeLay
Species:
Vampire
Personality:
She's dark, harsh, and cold. She will be nice to others, but that is when she wants to be. She watching over her family and protects them. She hates it when she is taken by a surprise. .-The home side-. .She is loving and sweet. She loves to hand out with friends and is talkative. She will crush on people, but she doesn't know yet.
History (optional):
Just ask her about it.
Family:
-Just who ever starts a coven just stick her in it.-
Crush:
No
Boyfriend:
No
Pets:
No
Other:
. . . .No. . . .

[color=#FF0000]-removed-

Name:
Vincent Alexander Blue
Species:
Werewolf
Personality:
He acts all tough and rough, but he is all sweet and loving. He love to protect people and he will do with no matter what. He gets hot-headed a lot and then gets all apologetic afterwards. He acts all stuck up and snobby, like a jock headed football player, like he is, but he is really smart.
History (optional):
Just ask him about it.
Family:
His mom and dad.
Crush:
No one right now.
Girlfriend:
No
Pets:
No
Other:
-removed-
Last edited by vvitch on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Art Theft: Stolen images have been removed.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gcdgkacfkdtfyh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 am

accepted, you can start if you want.
Image Image
Image Image
gcdgkacfkdtfyh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livid Coffee » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am

Biography

Name Aimee Leigh
Age 2000, looks about 17
Gender Female
Race Vampire
Orientation Bisexual
Marital Status Single

Information

Appearance Smile looks like a group of guys got together and designed the perfect (anti-twilight, this is the real deal, don’t mess with this thing)Vampire. Shes's average height, dark, mysterious, unbelievably pretty and doesn't sparkle. Her black hair is almost like an oil spill, shedding a variety of colors when certain lights hit it. Her skin is smooth and cool, perfect for wandering hands, caress worthy, and with no physical flaws to it. She has full lips, and perfectly shaped nose, and vibrant, enchanting red eyes. She, unlike her brother, wears low slung jeans, with rips and tears and faded patterns, a black hoodie, no shoes and no humility. She might wear a jacket of some form, if it’s a bit nippy, or she doesn't want to draw too much attention. Unlike her brother, she doesn’t wear a multitude of necklaces, preferring not to give anyone something to grab her by.

Personality Smile thinks she’s the universe’s gift to the world. she’s cocky, self assured, full of herself and a b***h. She does everything in her power to get men & women to fall for her, and then leaves them in a pile. If you ever want to find her, hunt her down, follow the trail of broken hearts and angered off loved ones. She’s abusive to her brother, treating her twin like nothing, and doesn't care. She hates the fact that he's a werewolf, and it’s often the butt of her jokes and cruel words. She knows he idolizes her, and often uses this against the boy, convincing him to do her dirty work, to take punches and get in scraps that Smile just can’t be bothered with. Basically, you should do best to stay away from her.
History She'd rather you didn't know.
Attachments
vampire_by_annie404-d1pqdsg.jpg
vampire_by_annie404-d1pqdsg.jpg (260.02 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
╔══════════════════════╗
| uno | dos | sig |
Hey there, I'm Zisteau! I've
Been on CS for a while but,
I've just got after ages and
since I've been gone so long
and I'm not really feeling it
I've been giving away a ton
of pets! Please feel free to
ask for some!!

╚══════════════════════╝

Livid Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gcdgkacfkdtfyh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:50 am

[accepted, you can begin if you want]
Image Image
Image Image
gcdgkacfkdtfyh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 am

Name: Cassie Lily Waters. Pronounced (KASS-ee), her name literally means 'She who entangles men', which is very fitting .
for her.
Species: Human
Personality: Sneaky. She is quiet, and smart. Cassie is nosy, she likes to get into peoples' business and try to figure out the puzzle. She hates when people hide secrets from her so she will try to sneak her way in and get to know all of them.
Mysterious. Cassie always has that look in her eyes where you can tell she has something up. She is thinking about something, she has that all knowing smirk just yelling out that she has a secret but she won't tell you it. Her body language can also be very confusing, all over the place. She could be flirting with you one moment and ignoring you the next.
Seductive and Sexy. Being a thin, young girl, Cassie often has many eyes on her. She uses this to her advantage, dressing in certain manners to extenuate good aspects about herself to use against men. She can change her looks and attitudes in an instant. She uses certain looks to catch somebody's attention, then uses body language and eye contact to reel them in. Flirtatious moves, winking, small grins, showing some skin. They all come in handy and she is not afraid to use her natural perks to her advantage.
Jealous and Possessive. If something 'belongs' to Cassie, meaning she pretty much claims it, it is hers. If you try to take it, whether it be an object or a person, you better be ready for a fight. Somebody tries to take her man, then you literally have to pry her off of them before they end up needing to go to the hospital. She doesn't put up with women flirting with different men she is interested in, or people trying to take her belongings. She gets very protective and angry, refusing to let the person get away with it without some type of punishment.
Hot Headed. Anything can make Cassie snap, and fairly quickly. She is the type of girl that isn't afraid to fight, she will rip your head of, whether she is against a male or female. Her angry temperament often gets her into trouble, trouble that she sometimes has a hard time getting out of by herself. She likes to yell and swear before going in with nails and hits, those are usually saved for last resort type of situations. But she loves to swear, and once she gets going, she is a firecracker.
Strong Willed. Once her mind is set, Cassie does it. She holds her head high and keeps at it until she succeeds, not letting anything stop her. She has a high self confidence that seems almost cocky, but once you crack open the tough outer layer you will see she isn't so tough.
Scared and Timid. Once her tough outer shell is gone, she really is a very scared and timid girl. She is afraid of a lot of things and you will see it physically, wide eyes, shaking. She knows when she has been broken down and she knows when she has lost a battle.
Sensitive. Cassie is a very emotionally sensitive girl. She gets scared very easily and if you get to her, you can tell. Her confidence will instantly disappear and she usually will run off to try to be by herself so nobody can see her become upset. It is odd since she is so strong on the outside, yet so weak and fragile on the inside.
Uses People to her Advantage. If she can, she will use you. Whether it be for protection, or for objects and money. Or other things. But sometimes she really doesn't mean it, it is just a bad habit. She takes advantage of people who are wide open to take advantage of.

History (optional):
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend:

Pets: Hunter, male
Other:
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gcdgkacfkdtfyh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 am

Accepted you can start if you want. :D
Image Image
Image Image
gcdgkacfkdtfyh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:06 am

(Thanks ^^)

Adrenaline rushed through each vein of her body as she prepared to go hunting. Yet she was not hunting usual game such as deer and other prey easy to catch. She was hunting the devils themselves. The vampires. She had a long, long hatred of the creatures even during a time of peace. Werewolves were also an enemy of hers, but not like the blood sucking leeches. She wore black, tight pants and a black, form fitting jacket that would hopefully help her conceal herself to the shadows. Blend in a little, after all the leeches usually dressed in dark clothes as well. Hugging her hips snugly was a belt, a belt in where she stored her weapons of trade. She had made her way over to a door of her home, yes her home, nobody else lived with her. Unlocking it with a golden key, she stepped inside and flicked the lights on to reveal a wall covered in knives and the likings.
Cassie stepped over to the wall and began picking out things that would come most in handy. Sharp throwing knives, she took a couple of those and slid it into her belt, a couple of close combat knives as well. She also took a handy lighter, knowing the only way to completely kill a leech was to burn its body. Yes, she was ready. With a blank face she stormed out of her house and walked on the pathway along the forest, not giving a single glance to anything else but her destination.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me