☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Jaai enjoyed Cyprian's warm embrace for another minute, before glancing at the couch. "That looks like a nice place to sleep, but this house is huge. Wanna help me find a proper bed?" She asked, only after realizing exactly what she had said. She calmed the fiery blush across her cheeks that was thankfully hidden by her dark skin.

Silas looked helplessly up at Rowan, tears pricking at his eyes. His hand instinctively touched the wound on his thigh. "It's pretty healed now," he said, after realizing no more blood gushed from the cut. "My asthma was acting up, but your healing helped me, I think. Timpani usually has my inhaler, but we may have left it elsewhere."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Erin smiles,"No I'm fine, I can heal myself, thanks though." He sheaths his sword on his back and looks around, noticing all the new blood stains and cuts on the walls,"This place is a mess. Is there anywhere I can get all this blood off me?" He asks Timpani,"Also, do you know why all those people just attacked?"
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad>Tagged: Tacet

A smile shows on my face after father thanks me, I was only doing what I needed to, but the thanks made me a bit happy. However, my smile soon turns to a deep frown from the news, so many friends... lost. I then hug my father, "There is nothing I can do then..."

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Peeved but Excited>Tagged:

I turn to the nearest servant who saw the whole incident, "Clean this up immediately. Ensure that there is no stain left". I say. I then continue to make my way to the stables with a scowl. Upon arriving, I immediately start to bark out orders to the staff.
I look over at the youngest stable boy, "You! Get my horse ready!" I order. Instantly he gets to work fear in his eyes. I then turn to another stable man and tell him to bring me my weapons, "And you'd better be fast, unless you want to end up like the last one." I threaten the man before gathering my jacket from the coat hanger on the wall. I sling it on and the young one comes up to me with my horse fully saddled and ready to go. I take the reins of my black stallion and she nuzzles my hand in greeting, the action causes me to smile ever so softly. I gently pet her muzzle, "Hello to you too Phantom. The other man then returns with my arsenal of weapons. I conceal all my blades but the twin swords. I don't know why, but I have the biggest attachment to them. I leave arrows on my back as well as a bow.
"Open the stable doors!" I order my ice glare and scowl now back. The doors slowly open and I mount Phantom, my horse. With a quick lash of her reins, she takes off galloping through town into the woods. I guide her to take the shortest route to Windwood Village.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:01 pm

[Timpani was in the living room with Silas, this entire time. XD]

Timpani nodded. She was pretty content to answer questions from a reasonable person. If Erin had been an intruder, she would have snapped his neck and thrown him out, with the same calm attitude she was showing now. Timpani was getting sick of the soldiers trying to wreck her home, and she wouldn't even care about killing some more.
"Just go upstairs. The bathroom's just on the right. You should take a shower, unless there's already a lineup."
She had to think about why people would attack Windwoods.
"Alastair hates us. I did terrible in history class. You might want to ask Tacet that instead."

Cyprian frowned at the couch. He was 6'2" and definitely weighed the most compared to anyone else in the group. If he slept on the couch, he would probably break a spring or two. He would toss and turn in his sleep often.
Of course, Cyprian just took Jaai's words at face value so he wasn't embarrassed or anything. "We were supposed to sleep outside, but scratch that. They did mention guest rooms," he said. "Ari, Laurel, and Rose are already upstairs. Bet they've got the girls' room set up. You gonna go join them?"

Rowan was overcome by a feeling of almost motherly protectiveness, as Silas looked up at him. His instinct was to continue cradling the boy for the rest of his life. He never wanted to let people go, even though he knew he eventually needed to. Rowan couldn't hug somebody forever. He just wished he could.
"I'm sorry for everything that has happened here. I hope you can breathe more easily now," Rowan said as he rubbed Silas' back gently. He really did not want to let go. Rowan was exhausted and he wanted to fall asleep hugging someone.

Cilan came from a ridiculously honest family. He couldn't tell the difference, so he assumed Mallory was actually laughing at his joke. "Oh, right. I forgot. I thought you were half cat," he teased. "Nah I'm just kidding. I'm not really a cat person, to be completely honest with you."
His memory was blurrier than usual. Maybe a side effect from being shot in the head, but it would probably wear off soon. "I just remember we were little kids," he said when Mallory brought up the day they met. "I would probably remember more, but getting an arrow in the head isn't the best memory enhancer!"
To be honest, he did have to admire how well she could shoot a bow. Cilan didn't even remember the exact moment he found himself making eye contact with Clotilda and not Mallory. Come to think of it... Clotilda was probably jealous of his death. Her own demise was unnecessarily gruesome and agonizing. Of course she would envy him!
"Speaking of that. You're really good. Just saying," he chuckled. "It wasn't a blink-and-you'll-miss-it sort of thing. I swear on Solara's light I didn't blink, but I still missed it."

Upon seeing the death and destruction Alastair's soldiers left in their wake, Tacet felt a sinking feeling in his heart. These were women and men he grew up alongside. This beautiful village had taken countless generations to build into such a glorious paradise. In the matter of a few hours, it had all come undone, everything Tacet had ever known.
"I'm sorry, Guinevere," he whispered and turned in the other direction. He couldn't make out anyone in the mess. The remains didn't look remotely recognizable. It made Tacet's already weak stomach do a flip.
He held Gwen tighter, almost trying to shield her from the gruesome sight as he walked towards the mansion. Just the sight of this ruin was worsening Tacet's decline. His limbs felt heavy and cold, but he knew he couldn't sleep. If he didn't get sunlight soon then he would never wake up. Tacet needed to be here for the village. He couldn't let them down.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Erin frowns slightly and looks around, not spotting Tacet."Alright, um... thank you." He says, slightly distracted. He turns and walks towards the showers. There's no line so he just hops right in.
(Sorry for the crap post, wanted to get one in before I went to sleep.)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Silas smiled weakly at this kind boy's soft words. "Thank you so much. Can I sleep here? I'm kinda tired," he mumbled softly, laying his head against the other boy's chest. "Your name is Rowan , right?"

[If Silas and Rowan weren't straight, I'd ship them. Nevermind, I already do. Too late, lol.]

Jaai's nose crinkled automatically. She would never be caught with those dumb girls. "Ew, no. They're probably playing some roleplay game with knights and princesses," she huffed, rolling her eyes. "Bah, I'd rather get real sleep. And I kinda want to run around their mansion."
She gripped Cyprian's hand, quite thankful he wasn't as quick to catch on to her slip a minute ago. She dragged him up the stairs, smiling mischeviously. "I wanna break a vase," she whispered so only he could hear, then laughed and spun around carelessly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:49 pm

[Instead of the ladykillers, he and Timpani have officially become the... anygenderkillers? XD]

Rowan was thankful he was out of tears. Otherwise, there would be nothing stopping him from crying uncontrollably right now. This boy, who he never met before, genuinely trusted him enough to fall asleep in his arms. But trust... did he truly deserve to be trusted? Rowan wished to be a good person.
All he could do was try.
"Of course you can sleep here," Rowan murmured in his gentle voice. Hugging somebody couldn't heal the gaping hole Lily's absence left in his heart, but it could at least alleviate some of the pain. "And yes, my name is Rowan Adamson. I'm afraid I never got your name though."

Cyprian chuckled at Jaai's disgusted reaction. She wasn't like those other girls upstairs, anyway. It was why Cyprian was so attracted to her. She wasn't some pretty little flowerpot that sat there, looking nice. She was a fighter. Oh, how Alastair would rip out his hair when he realized what Cyprian's 'type' was.
He followed Jaai up the stairs like Mary's little lamb. "Break a vase?" he laughed. "Let's go. Maybe we oughta think of a prank to play on the girls."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad>Tagged: Tacet

I continue to hug my father and immediately notice how weak he is, "Father, are you going to be ok?" I ask him, my green eyes piercing into his, "I can tell something is wrong, your life force is fading." My eyes are filled with a deep concern, I couldn't lose my father.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Peeved but Excited>Tagged:

Continuing to gallop through the woods, I suddenly hear distinct sounds. I tug my reins and Phantom pulls to a stop, silent as death. I then dismount and tie her to a nearby tree. Drawing my twin blades I silently stalk forwards, I focus my sights in the distance seeing some of the soldiers from the capital sitting around a fire, chickens who ran from war. I smile and lick my lips, these men were going to die. I silently stalked closer, the shadow of death nearing it's targets. I smirk and run up the side of a tree grabbing the nearest branch propelling myself up, none of the soldiers notice. I then pull out 10 throwing knives, two for each man. From this height I could throw them all at once, but what fun would that be? I take one of the knives and throw it down, it hits one of the soldiers in the leg and he cripples over screaming in pain. The others get up to flee but I'm to fast for them, I throw one dagger into each of their legs. I now only have five daggers left. The wounded men try to crawl away, but I jump down from the tree with a flip, landing directly in front of them. They look up at me and their fear intensifies. There is no one in the Royal Castle or the Soldier Barracks who does not know who I am.
"I-it's the Phantomstriker!" exclaims one of the soldiers.
I grin and stab one of the remaining five knives into the soldiers hand. My eyes are heard as steel and ice cold yet filled with some sort of twisted joy. Eventually, I get the rest of the daggers in the other men all except one, the least injured of the bunch. I let the others bleed out in the snow as I approach the one who would be my messenger.
I grab him by the chin and force him to look at me, "You are going to go back to Windwood Village you filthy deserter." I say as I circle around him, "You are going to be my messenger, you will repeat this message over and over until they capture you or kill you. 'The Phantomstriker is coming. You will all die, surrender to the crown or you will all die.' Unlike with me, your death may come swift and if you are lucky they will take you prisoner. Should you refuse this task, you will be killed immediately along with the rest of your comrades." I tell him.
He nods and gets up running to the village hysterically screaming over and over again, "The Phantomstriker is coming. You will all die, surrender to the crown or you will all die."
I watch him as he goes, once he is out of my view, I turn to the already half dead men, "Now, it's your turn." I say laughing as I gather the men into a pile. I then grab a burning log from their fire and throw it onto them, their screams ring out all through the forest and carry into Windwood. The warning bell has sounded. I sprint back to my Phantom and gallop to the edge of the forest the village in view. The soldier I sent running around in the center of the village screaming my message and crying. I decide to watch from the shadows to see what the village would do to the man.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Jaai clapped her hands excitedly. She held 'pranks' in a special place in her heart. "Mmm.... We could tell them a whole bunch of people are dead, and we are the only survivors? Too mean?" She smiled as she skipped down the hall. She stopped at a peculiar looking door, interest taking hold. "We should open the door."

With droopy eyelids, Silas yawned. "I'm Silas Meis. You're really cool. I've never met a 'warm' healer before. All the other healers I've met felt like ice packs instead of warm?" He mumbled, falling asleep before getting an answer.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 pm

(this is my first post, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Or stupid.)
Eleanor was in the big mansion (I forgot who's it is), after the battle. She sighed and looked around. She had gotten off lightly, with only a cut on her right cheekbone, but others hadn't been so lucky. She looked around again before standing. Maybe she could help heal some. Although, with the curse, her plants simply started wilting very quickly.
(anyone open?)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me