☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Jaai sighed, the warmth flowing through her body. She hummed, then broke away from Rowan. "Alright, shut up. Help that little blond kid, he's freaking out and that's freaking me out."
Said kid was hunched over himself on the floor, gasping for air. Jaai scowled, giving him space.
She glanced at Cyprian, getting negatives vibes from the boy. She patted his cheek, making him look at her. "You are too cute flustered, honey. But tell me what happened calmly, please."

Silas silently screamed at himself. He needed air, dangit, and where was it? He tried to count his breaths, but it wouldn't work. Tears dripped down his cheeks as he looked up to the people watching him in horror. "Help," he cried breathlessly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Erin walks along with no direction for a while, silently taking in his surroundings. As he walks, he begins hear a child crying. With his sword still in hand, he briskly heads in that direction, eventually finding the source. He stops a few feet away from the child and the people surrounding him, not wanting to get in their way.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:07 pm

"... Shut up! You have no brain!" Clotilda was shouting.
Cilan found this so funny. He was so clever. "You can just call me... arrow head."
"Aaaaaaarrghhhh!"
Cilan yawned. "Come on. Your sense of humor is almost as bad as mom's. I haven't even started with the 'arrow to the knee' jokes yet. Next time, Clove!"
In a flash of light, he was out.

---

When Cilan woke up, he was in an awkward position half wedged into the ground. He seemed to be stuck in some kind of scar. It was nice and warm, although the warmth was fading from the frigid weather above. Cilan pulled himself out of the ground, dusting off his dirt-covered clothes. Those were white clothes!
This area was weird. It looked like an entire huge tree had been completely vaporized from here, roots and all. It had disappeared and left nothing but lingering warmth. A faint light was even surrounding the area. It had already dimmed so much it was barely visible, and the last of the light disappeared completely before Cilan's eyes. There was something familiar about that light, but Cilan couldn't quite place it. He didn't know what happened here.
"Hey Mal?" Cilan called out. Adamsons generally sucked when it came to night vision, and Cilan was no exception. With the light gone, he could barely see anything except the Tenuto mansion. "Where are you?"

Rowan nodded obediently as he let go of Jaai. He had planned to immediately heal Silas as soon as Jaai was finished. Rowan quickly knelt beside the hyperventilating young boy. The healer placed a gentle hand on the wounded blonde's cheek, and did nothing in particular. Trying to accelerate the healing process could result in disastrous consequences. Rowan silently vowed never to kill anyone he was trying to save.
"I'm sorry it took me so long," he whispered. "Please forgive me. I sincerely apologize."
He felt Timpani's gaze burning into him. Her eyes might not have blazed with Solara's fire, but they stung sharply. Rowan didn't know what he was doing wrong. He felt ashamed just being here. As soon as he healed everyone, he would leave. An hour ago he thought he was among friends. Now a sense of loneliness had settled over him.

Cyprian gazed sideways at Jaai. "Fine," he mumbled, like a child who had just been convinced not to throw a temper tantrum. "He tried to kill you, didn't he? I was going to teach him a lesson for good. He threatened to kill me. Told me not to touch him, because he didn't want nobody to get hurt. So I went to punch him and then, next thing I knew, I was on the ground with him splashing cold water on me. I don't know what he did. Must have tried to kill me. Cold water is deadly for their kind, you know." He glared at Rowan before returning his gaze to Jaai.
"You saw what he did to that woman. How can you trust him enough to let him heal you after that?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Mal rolled her eyes. 'Your night vision sucks.' She muttered before stepping out of the shadows. Being part wolf, her vision was amazing. She grabbed a blade secured to her belt and twirled it in her fingers.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:15 pm

"How is your vision so good?" Cilan laughed, not even flinching when Mal seemed to appear from the darkness. He was in a particularly good mood after waking up. "I thought wolves didn't eat carrots. I'm so clever... hehe... you should've heard some of my archery jokes."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Mal made a sound of amusement. 'Clotilda must have been dying of laughter.' Not at his jokes, but at how stupid they were. 'I am half wolf, stupid.' She said. Something flickered in her memory. 'Ha. Remember when we met?' She remembered that day. They were merely 7 years old.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Jaai nodded softly, thinking carefully. "You wake people up with cold water." He was right though, Rowan had killed that woman with his ability. Jaai couldn't shake the notion Rowan couldn't harbor negative ideas of people, no matter all the evidence otherwise. "I trust him, Cyprian. He has healed me many times before, so I trust him."
She leaned her head against his shoulder. "You should try to understand him as well."

Silas tried to wrench himself away from the foiengn hand on his cheek, but it was warm and relaxing, so he relaxed into it. He reached for whoever was touching him, as they were warm. He found the source and hugged them, savoring the feeling. The aching pain in his thigh hurt less as well. "Thank you."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:51 pm

After standing and listening for a short time, Erin grits his teeth and walks forward. He anxiously grips his sword handle tightly, not sure what to expect. He puts on a slight grin to mask his emotions as he speaks,"May I ask what's going on here?" He aaks to the group's (Jaai, Rowan, Cyprian?) Backs.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Cyprian wondered about that. Why would Rowan want to wake him up? It didn't seem like his style. If Rowan really wanted Cyprian dead, he wouldn't have splashed cold water on his face to wake him. Maybe it was true. But that didn't change the fact that Rowan was messed up and probably wanted to murder everyone here. Or at least, it seemed to Cyprian.
"If you say so, my Ice Queen," he muttered and pulled her close. Instead of glaring at the crazy healer boy, Cyprian focused on the girl next to him. He had to admit, he was glad she was healed. He would rather watch her hug Rowan, than watch her die. Heck, Cyprian himself would rather be killed by Rowan, than watch Jaai die.
"You okay now? I think we all gotta take a nap. I dunno how long we stayed up."

Rowan would have cried, but he was out of tears. It felt like an eternity since he had been thanked for healing someone. It had certainly never happened after he killed that soldier. Rowan just wanted to use his powers for healing. If even one person was grateful for his help, that was reason enough to keep existing.
"I'm here to help," he murmured and returned the embrace, wrapping his arms gently around the boy. This would have him fully healed within minutes. If Rowan could find where he was injured, it would definitely be much faster. The only other way to quicken the pace ran the risk of killing his little patient. He was not going to force his ability to work overtime. It was okay in the past, but now he was too powerful to try that again.
"Can you tell me where it hurts?" he asked. "That will help me heal you faster."

Timpani noticed that her fellow villager was in the room. Erin Katar was one of the villagers who weren't born here. Rather, he came from another place. Which explained his personality, that was completely different from the men born in Windwoods. Timpani didn't speak to him much.
She assumed he obviously knew what happened outside. The entire village was destroyed and bodies were everywhere. Erin had to be aware there was just a violent battle.
"This boy is a healer," Timpani explained, pointing to Rowan. He and Silas were hugging it out right now.
"You need to be healed too?" she asked Erin.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Casedy

The girl was still sitting in the door way of the living room near everyone else. she could hear all the conversations and oddly enough keep them all stright as to whom was saying what. Her eyes still were closed but it was clear to anyone who looked in her direction she wasn't asleep. It wasn't until she herd Erins voice did she open her eyes and look over at the group before watching Timpani walk in. she was a good friend of case's as she looked up at the girl she gave a nod in greeting before she wondered where in the world her sibilings and parents were. though she was curtain they were all okay mostly because she didn't have the motivation to get up
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me