A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [accepting!]

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:59 am

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: Being carried in the skies
Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Being carried in the skies

Josere nearly had a heart attack when she felt herself being caught in the skies. She looked down, and then looked at the pegasus that was holding her. Xander was freaking out even more, as he cried while holding onto the pegasus's back. He looked at Josere in concern, and spewed more gibberish. Josere could tell that Xander was becoming even more frightened than he needed to be, as she looked down. That's when she realized that her left wing was bleeding.

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Garden

Grimmiace's eyes began to glow blue, as it seemed to focus onto the sky. It had a very bad feeling, as it realized it was somewhere with plants around it. It didn't know where everyone went, and thus, it began to howl.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Blanchefleur - Angel - Location: Garden - Tags: Kansas, Galaxy, et all

Blanche smiles softly as she watched the dragonling squeak back at Kansas, as if truly trying to engage in conversation with hem. However, the appearance of a kitten, winged horse, and the loud noises of the creature-thing-who-took-the-berry-mash quickly had her feeling overwhelmed again.

She trembled and pressed the dragon to her chest as gently as she could, ducking her head down to press a quick peck on the top of its scaley head. Fleetingly she hoped it wouldn’t singe her hair.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Anya/Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Forest|Tags: Iksha
Lexi looked at him as she ran past, grinning. She started laughing at what he said and slowed every so slightly. "Maybe not this mouse," She quipped. She skidded to a stop at the edge of the water, her shoes sliding in the mud. The creek was closer than she thought. The clone vanished.
((push her in! push her in! lol anyone else lowkey ship them or is it just me xD probably just me))

Tatum|Shapeshifter- Form: Pegasus|Location: Garden|Tags: Rakari, Josere, Xander, others
Tatum heard a terrible howling as she soared back down to the ground. She quickly realized it was coming from Grimmiace. She landed lightly beside it and let Josere go.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Iksha ~ Current Location: Outside Declan's base
Iksha slowed and leaned against a tree. "Hmm, I think maybe, yes this mouse." Iksha's clone pushed Lexi in and disappeared. Iksha raised his hands up in innocence. "He did it, not me." His mask glitched off to reveal his eyes, that glinted with humor.

Galaxy ~ Location: Garden
Galaxy purred as she lightly pecked him and he twitched his tail happily. Galaxy nudged his head closer to her and squeaked, relaxing.

Rakari & Teko ~ Location: Descending to others
Teko squeaked, then his eyes went droopy. He started flying downwards and Rakari guided his wings down to where the others were, making more or less of a smooth landing. Rakari got off and pet Teko, making sure he was fine. "He'll wake up soon; I'm hoping whatever's gotten into him will wear off.."
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:41 am

Anya/Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Forest|Tags: Iksha
"Wha-" Lexi's sentence turned into a squeal as she fell into the water. She glared at him. "Ughhh! I will murder you!" She looked both annoyed and impressed with his joke. "I can't believe you." She laughed, shaking her head. Standing up, she hurled her muddy, wet shoes at him.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:55 am

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: Garden
Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Garden

Josere flopped onto the ground, as she was dropped onto the ground. She carefully got up and checked her left wing, watching it bleed, before putting her cloak around it. Xander still held onto the pegasus's back, not knowing that they were on the ground. Grimmiace slowly got up, its legs trembling. It then looked at Josere, noticing that her left wing was bleeding. It carefully walked over to her, barking quietly.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:49 am

Blanchefleur - Angel - Location: Garden - Tags: Kansas, Galaxy, Josere

Blanche watched as the full group formerly in the sky tumbled back down to earth. She frowned, noticing the blood on the winged girl’s left wing.

Keeping the dragon in her arms, she took a shakey step forward for a better look. When the creature-who-had-been-moaning barked she startled and stopped momentarily. But another look propelled her forwards again until she could look properly at the wing. It seemed to be a deep wound, over a sensitive joint. It would likely need stitches. She nibbled her bottom lip before looking at the girl. “Will you let me help your wing?”
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:58 am

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: Garden
Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Garden

Josere carefully held out her left wing, stayig quiet, as she had no words to say about that event. She noticed that the girl was startled, and said, "Grimmiace isn't going to hurt you. It's just concerned." Grimmiace fell down by Josere's side, whining a bit. It tiredly looked up at the angel, as if confused. Xander continued to hold onto the pegasus's back, still not understanding that they are on the ground.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:16 am

Salvester managed to find the company he was with and he padded over over to the winged horse making sure not to freak it out when he jumped up with soft paws and said sitting down curling his tail around his front paws and said to Xander poke him with his ghostly glowing paw "I am sure you would be glad to hear this....you are safely on the ground now and can if you please to do so."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:17 am

Blanchefleur - Angel - Location: Garden - Tags: Kansas, Galaxy, Josere, Grimmace

Blanche nodded, but still eyed Grimmace warily as she approached. Carefully, she shifted the dragon onto her left side and shoulder, freeing her right hand which she extended to lightly brush along the injured wing.

It had been a long time since she’d healed anyone else, so she knew the stitches would have to be done by hand. But for now, she could at least numb the pain, stop the bleeding, and lessen the chances of infection. Blanche hummed a quick “this will sting a bit” before touching the wound with her fingertips, mumbling a blessing in her native tongue. Her hands felt warm from the transfer, and when the bleeding slowly stopped, she stepped back to stand next to Kansas, feeling slightly lightheaded.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery