Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby dellybaby » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Adrian took a step closer to Dexter, his heart racing and his breathing shallow. As he came closer he noticed a slight height difference as he had to lift his head slightly to stare into Dexter's eyes. "You know, nobody really liked you. Everyone gave you funny looks when you walked in because they all know what you do. Not me. I gave you the chance to make at least one friend and I've done nothing to intentionally hurt you. I actually kinda liked you for a moment there but now you're just back to being the arrogant A-hole you were when you got here." His breathing had grown rapid as his temper rose, bubbling in his chest as he forced himself not to storm off right there and then. He held his stance as his eyes began to sting and his voice slightly cracked as he barely managed to get the next words past his lips. "Don't... don't you ever.. ever call me stupid." He breathed out slowly.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:23 pm

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17 || ๓คlє || ๒๏คг๔єг || ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς || ๔є๓เรєץยคl || รเภﻮlє || tคﻮร // ค๔гเคภ
The boy watched as Adrian took a few steps toward him. The other didn't seem to be doing to well with his breathing being quite shallow. Dexter tried to keep his composure but his hard glare and stoic expression turned to one of pain and surprise. Did people really not like him more than he thought? He knew people weren't fans of him and his powers, but the way Adrian was expressing it made it seem like people flat out hate him. The usual bright, clear, icy blue eyes of his seemed to dim into a foggy, darker shade blue. I... For once in his life Dexter had no witty comeback to another's words. His eyes darted from side to side as he tried to find anything else to look at other than Adrian, but he found nothing to rest his eyes on. Dexter looked to the ground, his head drooping forward. His black and purple hair fell over his face casting a shadow over it. I-I don't know what to say. He quietly murmured. I'm sorry, Adrian. I never meant to hurt you, I didn't think what I was saying was hurting you... I didn't think at all. I didn't think of what I was saying and how it would make you feel. The male quietly said. He took a few steps back from Adrian feeling that if they were close he'd somehow hurt the other boy.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18 || мάĻέ || вόάŕȡέŕ || νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή || вίşέxùάĻ || şίήģĻέ || ţάģş // żάғŕίήά
Victor nodded as Zafrina answered his question. That's cool. I've been here for a while now. He stated not sure how long a while actually was. Upon hearing the girls question the boy tensed up. His eyes went wide and his whole body seemed to just instantly freeze in place. Oh no! The question I didn't want anybody to ever ask nor did I ever want to answer! What do I do!... Just lie... What? I can't do that, lying is bad... Then you're on your own there bud. Victor bit his lip, thinking for a second. Um... I wear it... to uh... to-to uh... The boy took a few breaths in and out to calm himself before he tried to answer her again. I wear the gas mask to protect everyone around me. He very quietly stated hoping that maybe she would hear him.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25 || ғεмαℓε || мεηтσя || ℓιgнт мαgιc || ∂εмιsεxυαℓ || sιηgℓε || тαgs // σρεη
The woman sat in the main room on a couch, her laptop sitting on her legs which were criss crossed. At the moment she was reading an online book, just kind of waiting for any of the boarders to come up to her to ask questions about things, or for a fight to break out beteeen boarders that she would need to break up. Whatever the cause would be, she was ready.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Adrian frowned and reached out to grab Dexter's wrist, stopping him from moving. "Hey, it's okay." His tone softened and his hard glare turned to that of sympathy for the boy. "Dex, let's go yeah?" A small smile tugged at his lips as he looked over the other. He took a breath and tugged Dexter's chin upwards so he could see the blue eyes beneath the floppy hair that had fallen into his face. "Don't hide your face." He said with his voice barely a whisper. He stepped backwards with his hand still softly gripping Dexter's wrist. "We can walk back if you'd prefer?" He suggested gently.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 am

Zafrina replied, " Oh , okay that is a legitimate reason. " She looked up at him with her amber eyes and no longer was afraid of him. Zafrina still refrained from saying that she was a mermaid. He seemed a bit nervous but it was totally understandable.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:57 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
The male stopped stepping back as a hand took hold of his wrist. He took a quick glance up at Adrian before looking back down at the others hand on his wrist. Dexter sighed and shook his head at the others words. No. It's not okay. I'm a horrible person and I do and say horrible things and I've never realized it before... Until now because of you. He quietly said. Why are you still being nice to me? Why are you still here? After everything I've done to you, kindness isn't what I should be getting. Don't you hate me like everyone else in this world? Dexter questioned, his voice cracking as he spoke the last sentence. He was hating how he was feeling. He'd never acted this way before. He felt so vulnerable to the world. His eyes darted up to stare at Adrian when the other lifted his chin. Suddenly he saw his mom standing in front of him and he was a young child again sat in his bedroom. He could hear his mother's voice softly saying everything will be alright. Then the scene melted away as Adrian spoke again. Dexter bit his lip as he tried to hold back the tears that started to form in his eyes but a few managed escape. They slipped down his cheeks and he really hoped Adrian wouldn't notice. Dexter stepped forward when Adrian did and gave a small nod. Could we?... please? He quietly asked.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18 || мάĻέ || вόάŕȡέŕ || νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή || вίşέxùάĻ || şίήģĻέ || ţάģş // żάғŕίήά
Victor stood waiting for more questions as to why he would wear the mask to protect everyone around, but no more came. Did she really not care about it? Most people who met him just bombarded him with questions about the mask and once they learned the truth they'd try to get away from him as fast as they could. But this girl seemed to be quite different from the rest, not really minding the mask at all. Is-Is that it? You're not going to ask me a million more questions a-about the mask? He asked slightly tilting his head. Weird. He thought. Yeah, that is weird, isn't it buddy... Yeah, she's not like most other people. And she doesn't even seem scared. Most people are... Yup. Maybe we've made a friend... Maybe. So... He said not sure what else to say.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
The woman sat in the main room on a couch, her laptop sitting on her legs which were criss crossed. At the moment she was reading an online book, just kind of waiting for any of the boarders to come up to her to ask questions about things, or for a fight to break out beteeen boarders that she would need to break up. Whatever the cause would be, she was ready.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:59 am

Zafrina replied," No, I won't ask anymore questions about it, I have feeling that you get asked a lot of questions about the mask." She looked up at him without any fear. Zafrina asked, " Is there anything you would like to know about me ?"
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 am

Adrian smiled softly at Dexter before taking a few steps in the direction they needed to head in order to get back to the house. "Dex, I could never hate you. You're too cute. You just needed a wake up call because you were being such a brat. Never will I ever hate you in this lifetime or the next." He reassured the taller boy and shoved a hand in his pocket leaving the one closer to Dexter swinging loosely by his side. He looked at the street name as they passed the sign and frowned as they got to the end of the road. "Man, we're a long way away. Like a whole ten minutes walk. How do you people walk on your legs like all the time?" He huffed with a slight pout forming on his face.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:31 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
Dexter looked up as the two began to walk off towards the boarding house. For a moment he just stared up at the sky. That was something he hadn't done in a while, not stare at the sky, but appreciate something is what he hadn't done in a long time. He looked back down at the road as they continued to walk. Yeah, I guess I did need to be woken up. And what better way to do that than to yell? He slightly joked. The others words made him feel better and actually happy. Thanks Adrian... But Voodoo Magically speaking there is no life after the one you're living. You don't get reincarnated. Your soul either heads to the under world, the over world, or gets stuck here in this world. He explained. Dexter's eyes darted up to the street sign, a small smirk tugging at his lips. Ten minuets isn't that long Adrian. We're actually quite close to the house... Plus, walking doesn't give you a concussion every time you reach your destination like teleporting does.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
Victor nodded at the females words. Yeah, I do get asked a lot of questions about the mask. He confirmed for her. The male quickly realized that he wasn't rocking back and fourth anymore and was actually stood still for once. Nor was he stuttering like a complete idiot. That made him happy for some strange reason. Though every time he breathed he still sounded like Darth Vader. That was something he sadly couldn't fix. Hmm. He hummed as he thought of a question to ask her. So if you're here that means you must have a power... so, what's your power? He asked.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:18 am

The flight landed a few hours later. Luna and I happily got off and found our luggage. We were both starving so we stopped at a small cafe. We ate then went to the hotel. Our room was massive. "Wow, it huge in here. I didn't know it was going to be this big." I explored the room and found that it had a full kitchen with a stocked pantry, a small library and a massive game room.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:20 am

Zafrina replied quietly, " I am a mermaid and I do have all the basic powers of the merfolk ." She felt slightly at ease but he seemed nice enough for her to tell him that she was a mermaid. . Zafrina really didn't want to reveil her history, but then again he seemed trustworthy.
--------
BellaLuna got her luggage and walked alongside Malix contently. She couldn't believe how enormous Paris really was. Luna had no clue were she wanted to go to first.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me