Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:24 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17 || ๓คlє || ๒๏คг๔єг || ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς || ๔є๓เรєץยคl || รเภﻮlє || tคﻮร // ค๔гเคภ|| Ŧ๏г๓
Dexter gave a small nod. Yup, that's me. Deep Dexter. Or Dexter the Deep. It doesn't really matter. I'm just full of all sorts of profound s**t like that. He stated, his devilish smile disappearing at Adrian's reaction to his version of daring and fun. The boy huffed and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as well. Yes, I mean trespass on private property in the middle of the night into somewhere that could potentially fall down and kill us. He muttered, his gaze locking back onto Adrian. But those are usually the best places to summon crazy things like portals and spirits. Old, abandoned, broken down places because usually people have died in those places. So spirit activity is quite high. Especially in old hospitals, those are like pure spirit gold. Dexter replied in a low and ominous voice. He sighed though as Adrian seemed to freak out more and more. He was clearly freaking the boy out. A meadow doesn't contain much spirit activity. Spirits are less active during day. And bunnies are to cute to be considered scary... You're just figuring out that I'm crazy? Geez, you're slow. But whatever, we can go to the pier and fairground if you want. I guess you're to chicken. Dexter said, starting to make chicken sounds, mocking the other.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18 || мάĻέ || вόάŕȡέŕ || νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή || вίşέxùάĻ || şίήģĻέ || ţάģş // żάғŕίήά || ғόŕм
Victor stared at the female. He wondered if she had just been standing there the whole time. Even when he was scolding himself for being an idiot. That would be embarrassing! He thought, shifting his weight from foot to foot, a clear sign he showed when nervous. Victor bit his lip as the female said hello back to him. Wasn't she scared of him? Most people were because of his appearance. He took in a deep breath which could clearly be heard through the mask. Um... He was blanking on words. It had been so long since he had spoken to another, it was quite strange. He was even forgetting how to speak. Victor cleared his throat and looked down at his feet. Wa-was that you singing? He quietly asked, glancing back up at her quickly before looking down again.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25 || ғεмαℓε || мεηтσя || ℓιgнт мαgιc || ∂εмιsεxυαℓ || sιηgℓε || тαgs // σρεη || ғσям
The woman sat in the main room on a couch, her laptop sitting on her legs which were criss crossed. At the moment she was reading an online book, just kind of waiting for any of the boarders to come up to her to ask questions about things, or for a fight to break out beteeen boarders that she would need to break up. Whatever the cause would be, she was ready.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:20 pm

BellaLuna rolled her eyes as the captain said that we two hours left. She wanted off now but she couldn't. Luna went back to relaxing on Malix's shoulder. She kind of regretted picking Paris, but as long as she was going to be with Malix she was content.
-------
Zafrina slowly nodded her head a " yes. " She didn't want to say that she was a mermaid, just let. Zafrina relaxed slightly and introduced, " I'm Zafrina. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:16 am

Adrian blushed a fierce shade of red as Dexter mocked him. "I am not chicken. Not in the slightest. Would I bring you here if I was scared? Look, stand up and walk out, I'll follow. We're gonna ditch this place. I'm gonna run out and grab you then get us as far away from here as possible. No questions-" he stopped to look around to make sure no servers were watching before he looked back to Dexter. "-now go. Try not to make it obvious." He gritted his teeth hoping this would work as smoothly as when he had done it many times alone.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:41 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17 || ๓คlє || ๒๏คг๔єг || ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς || ๔є๓เรєץยคl || รเภﻮlє || tคﻮร // ค๔гเคภ|| Ŧ๏г๓
The male smirked as Adrian fought back to his mocking. The other boys face just seemed to instantly go red, which Dexter thought was quite funny. He quit mocking the other as he began to speak. Hmm. He hummed, pretending to think. He listened to Adrian give him directions to do something. He wasn't quite sure why Adrian was telling him to do this, but he didn't ask anything about it. No questions you say? Oh shoot, that's a question, sorry! Dexter joked. He stood up and started casually walking off. But before he left, he turned around and looked at Adrian. I guess you aren't as chicken as I thought. I mean, you were the one who asked me out on this date. He said, continuing to tease the other. Without letting the boy answer, Dexter walked out of the restaurant and started down the street. He put his hands in his coats pockets, looking at everything around.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18 || мάĻέ || вόάŕȡέŕ || νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή || вίşέxùάĻ || şίήģĻέ || ţάģş // żάғŕίήά || ғόŕм
The male continued to rock back and fourth, shifting weight from foot to foot. He stared at the floor, slowly nodding his head as the female spoke. He opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a small squeak. He quickly shut his mouth and cleared his throat. Victor, you can do this. Don't choke up. Just speak to the girl. She's just another human being... But you've killed others. They were all innocent and you killed them... It was an accident, you know that... Was it really an accident though?... It-Stop it, you're getting me off track. You have, uh... You-You have a nice voice. He quietly said. See Victor, that wasn't so hard, now was it? ... Shut up inner voice... I'll shut up, but you do know I'm a figment of your imagination. I'm not even real, I'm actually you... I said shut up! I'm Victor. The male looked up to the female, giving her a smile, though it wasn't visible due to the mask on his face.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25 || ғεмαℓε || мεηтσя || ℓιgнт мαgιc || ∂εмιsεxυαℓ || sιηgℓε || тαgs // σρεη || ғσям
The woman sat in the main room on a couch, her laptop sitting on her legs which were criss crossed. At the moment she was reading an online book, just kind of waiting for any of the boarders to come up to her to ask questions about things, or for a fight to break out beteeen boarders that she would need to break up. Whatever the cause would be, she was ready.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Adrian thought over the words as he watched Dexter leave. Was it a date? Regardless, nobody was paying. Adrian looked to the floor focusing on the exit. He felt eyes on him and picked up the pace as the waiter that served them had returned to their table to find the two boys gone from their seats and had tried to find him amongst the crowd. Adrian quickly slipped out the door, the little bell ringing. He knew he only had a few seconds before the waiter came out to find them so he took on a sprint towards Dexter and pretty much tacked him, popping the two out of view just as the man burst out of the restaurant. The two reappeared on a dimly lit street a little further away. "How many dates have you been on where your date teleports you out of paying a bill and tackles you to the ground?" He laughed as he brushed himself off, his breath caught in his throat. "Man, I hate running." He panted.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:20 am

BellaLuna rolled her eyes as the captain said that we two hours left. She wanted off now but she couldn't. Luna went back to relaxing on Malix's shoulder. She kind of regretted picking Paris, but as long as she was going to be with Malix she was content.
-------
Zafrina thanked Victor for the comment and stated, " It's a pleasure to meet you, Victor." She thought," Don't tell him that your a mermaid, girl." Zafrina rubbed the tips of her fingers for a second. She wondered why that he wore a gas mask and secondly why that he would use it to hide his face.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
Dexter let out a yell as someone tackled him. He quickly realized it was Adrian for in seconds he was in a new place. A dimly lit street for that matter. The male stumbled forward a bit, shoving the other away from him. He decided he hated teleporting. It made him feel extremely nauseous and dizzy. Dexter turned around to face Adrian, eyes narrowed as he stared at the other. Next time you do that give me a warning. He hissed out, crossing his arms. He took in a deep breath to calm himself and to regain his composure. After a few moments, he replied to the other boy. Only one my friend, this one... and no, I didn't mean friend as in we're friends. It's just an expression, so don't get any ideas on that head of yours. Dexter muttered out, looking around the street. This isn't an old, abandoned, broken down, haunted hospital. I was expecting for us to end up there and not here.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
The male gave small nods as Zafrina spoke. He thought that was a weird name, but maybe her name somehow corresponded with her powers. For instance maybe she could control Zebras, or become one. Don't be an idiot Victor...Yeah, are you kidding me? Zebras? That'd be a stupid power to have... It'd be useful... How?... Running away at a fast pace... I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that. Sighing, Victor stood waiting for her to speak some more. But she didn't say anything. Um. He wanted to ask what her powers were. But then she would surely ask what his are and he really didn't want to tell her his kill people. How long have you been here? Is what he asked instead.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:51 am

Adrian gasped slightly as he was shoved backwards, slightly offended and hurt. "Nah don't worry you can walk home then." He growled at Dexter, his hand wandering up to grip his bicep. "The waiter caught me I had to run and there was no way I was leaving my friend behind. Clearly my judgement was wrong." His voice started to crack in places as he kicked a stone. "Might not be what you had in mind but it's better than being arrested. My powers are limited. I can't teleport into somewhere I'm not allowed and the same applies to teleporting out of somewhere I'm supposed to stay." He kicked a stone into the road and scuffed his shoe in the process, sighing at the marks left.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:01 am

-------
Zafrina stated, " Just a couple of days. " She felt somewhat at ease with him. Zafrina asked softly, " May I ask , why you wear the mask ?" She hoped that he wouldn't be offended by her question.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:46 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
Dexter stared at Adrian as the boy spoke. As he stared at the other his pupils seemed to narrow. The male sighed and rolled his eyes. He began to brush off his trench coat even though there was nothing on it to brush off. After that he smoothed out the wrinkles that had formed when Adrian tackled him. When he was done Dexter put his hands in his jeans pockets all while intently staring at Adrian. Well then, someone's grumpy, now isn't he. The male muttered, watching the other kick at a stone. The waiter caught you? Maybe next time don't get caught so you don't have to magically dissappear into thin air. If you can't master your power maybe try mastering the art of deception. After mastering that you don't even need to teleport. You could just step into a crowd and seem to vanish into thin air without actually vanishing. Then you never get caught when you screw up. He grumbled out. Though he wasn't exactly showing it, Dexter did feel a tinge of guilt. He could sense he had hurt the other boys feelings by what he said and did. But that's just who he was, a mean guy. He used to be a sweet kid but after learning about his powers and after they grew stronger and stronger he wasn't sweet anymore. It was as though the power had changed him, which it did. He also felt a tiny bit hurt as well. He'd never hung out with another person before who actually seemed to like to hang out with him. So to see the one person who actually kind of accepted him in this world angry with him hurt him. That's stupid. I thought you were just able to teleport anywhere.

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
Victor nodded as Zafrina answered his question. That's cool. I've been here for a while now. He stated not sure how long a while actually was. Upon hearing the girls question the boy tensed up. His eyes went wide and his whole body seemed to just instantly freeze in place. Oh no! The question I didn't want anybody to ever ask nor did I ever want to answer! What do I do!... Just lie... What? I can't do that, lying is bad... Then you're on your own there bud. Victor bit his lip, thinking for a second. Um... I wear it... to uh... to-to uh... The boy took a few breaths in and out to calm himself before he tried to answer her again. I wear the gas mask to protect everyone around me. He very quietly stated hoping that maybe she would hear him.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .