Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Not here » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:58 am

Not here
Human Form
Name
Ashley Jasper
Personality
Ash is a real go getter and tries to be positive, even when the odds are stacked against her. Quite the odd ball but determined and aggressive none the less. Once she has her eyes on something or someone, there is no telling what lengths she’ll go to get it. At first, she is rather shy and it takes a little to get her warmed up. However, once someone has her trust, she would do absolutely anything for them. She isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty or bite someone.
History
She’s been on her own for sometime now. Her parents were killed in a car accidentally on a snowy night and her brother had run away because of the depression becoming too much. Ashley wasn’t one to talk about her feelings and wasn’t much better with comforting someone. Since she had no ties at her last hometown, She’s been roaming for a few years but has finally settled on this town.
Height
Human: 5 foot 2
Wolf: 5 foot 5

Weight
Human: 110 pounds
Wolf: 130 pounds

Pack
Yes but at the start, no
Rank
Loner for now
Dislikes
Spiders, thunder storms, and people
Fears
Being locked in anything
Photo
Other
Wolf mountain
Last edited by Not here on Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:46 am

Brahn studied the boy. He could tell that the boy was very much like his old man, Holton. Brahn did not know what to say or how to start a conversation with one younger than him. He did not interact with kids much and when he did, it was usually to set them straight like the delinquents that hung around Kain's gym. He blinked lightly before he spoke. "What are you called?" he asked.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gambler » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:21 pm

Jupiter paused in his step but did not turn. He stood with his head high with a wolf's pride, just as he always had. "My name is Jupiter." He told the man. His accent was that of his father's. It was easy to tell that they were not from this country anymore than this man was.

Holton had finished his shift and picked up the supplied that he needed to do the repairs on the building that the gentleman called Stone had damaged while dealing with the local riffraff the previous day. He headed over to start on the repairs.
Gambler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:29 pm

[@Not Here - Your form is accepted]

Triko had just finished grinding the herbs and making the elixirs that he would be delivering later in the day. He knew that many of his patients couldn't afford the medications that their doctors wanted them to take and some couldn't even afford to go to be seen. He filled that roll often for many who were unable to do so. He did in fact have a valid medical license and it seemed to irritate the doctors in town that he practiced natural healing rather than simply medicating others.

Once Novak was finished with delivering the meat to the various members of the pack he headed down the mountain. He paused at the foothills and set his jaw. He hated going into town but knew that he had to from time to time. If nothing else than to prove that the current holder of the mountain deed was in fact still alive and well. Though how the deeds were arranged was something that only a few members of the pack knew and no humans did. He had also heard roomers about the mayor illegally selling participles of land that he did not own. Those peaces of land belonged to the pack and he was getting tired of the humans doing whatever they wanted.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:32 pm

Ashley had just arrived at her new home. Nothing extravagant. A simple apartment in the middle of town. She’d shop around for jobs later. Since her parents had died, they left a large insurance policy for her, on top of her inheritance money. Also she had brought a lot of the furniture from her home to make herself feel more comfortable and close to her parents. On the other hand, she was excited to move out to the mountains but it wasn’t coincidence for her to come her. Her parents had left a letter along with their will and it specifically told her to find this place. As for her choice of home, they wouldn’t had been pleased with her choice but Ash didn’t want the lifestyle that she grew up on. Searching through the home to make sure everything was set up beforehand, it looked to be right and she didn’t mind the placements on some things. Time to go exploring in town. Food would be delicious right now. So she started for the nearest restaurant.

Jessica had kept her distance for her long while, needing to control herself without putting others in the risk or letting out the secret of the park. The black wolf trudged up the side of the mountain and went to triko’s cabin. The only place she figured that would be safe for her. However, she knew Triko and Novak, especially him, would be mad at her for choices to leave. She broke her promise with Novak but she hoped that he would forgive her and possibly let her stay with the pack. As for Shane, every bone in her body was wanting to go back but it was best for her to stay away from him. Life would be easier for him, or so she thought. The she-wolf finally made her way to the cabin and laid down on the porch, getting comfortable. She didn’t know what time he would be there but she would wait no matter how long it took.

Shane had been dealing with the grief of his belate mother and was currently out of town to deal with the funeral arrangements.
Last edited by Not here on Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:33 am

Kain sighed heavily as he headed out to meet up with Silas. He knew that he was taking a great risk in acting alone. However, he knew that the risk would be greater if he tried to bring others in on his plan. He could act as the human's guard long enough to gather information and pass it along to his pack. He knew that many in the pack shunned him because he did not live high in the mountains with them. He chose to live in town and even opened a dojo. His way of playing human was more real than they would ever know. After all, he wasn't completely wolf. There were only two in the pack that knew this or knew who his father was. One had been there the day that he had joined the pack and the other he had only recently told. He shook the past away as he entered the building and made his way up to the office.

Von had been gone for a few weeks on his scouting mission. His fur was unkept and he smelled heavily of blood. His eyes seemed almost crimson in his current state. THe blood of his ancestors flowed through him heavily when he was in an assassin's state. He made his way to the peek of the mountain to wait for Novak.

Shilo was working in the bar. It was still early in the day and they didn't start selling alcohol until after two in the afternoon. So during the earlier hours they served food and such as a dinner.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Novak made his appearance in town and stopped by town hall to review the properties on the mountain and the owners of them. He also went over the ones that had been illegally sold and made sure to have proper paperwork sent to the mayor to inform him that he was going to be charged for falsifying legal documents as well as for illegally selling property which he did not own. He made sure that copies of the original deeds were sent to each of the buyers to inform them of who rightfully still owned the land and to advise them of what to do in order to get their money back. He had put on the nice guy act all the while and it was taking a tole on him. When it was done he headed straight back up the mountain. He was heading up a trail when he caught her scent. However, another scent found him as well. Von had returned. For the moment he went to see what the little she wolf had to say for herself.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Ash walked over to the local bar and took a sit at one of the tables. She took our her tablet and started to look for some jobs. However while looking for jobs, she was also thinking what would be good for a late lunch. mmmmm, maybe wings, already stuck on the idea of honey bbq and maybe a cold on to stay in her happy mood. Seeing someone move about, the wolf looked over to see a girl behind the counter. Tilting her head slightly and squinting her eyes a little, she seemed different. looks young to be here, but whatever i look young. A smile drew across her face as she laughed lightly to herself. Many people did mistake her for being a high schooler.

Jess was laying on her side, relaxing for the time being, till his scent hit her. Immediately, she became nervous and got up quickly into a sitting position. So soon, ugh, i thought triko would be the first to see me, she groaned and sat there, hearing her own heartbeat in her ears. Her ears were already laying against her head and her tail was tucked close to her. I hope he doesn't yell, her mind was already thinking of all the possibility of what could happen. Her mouth was already dry and her heart was going crazy, feeling like the guilty pup that did something wrong.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Novak, still in his human form, could hear her heart beating and smell her nervousness. He knew that she, not unlike many others, was afraid of him. He pulled open the door to the healers cabin and looked to where she sat. "Any just what do you have to say for yourself?" He asked her. His voice was even, he had been talking a lot in his human form today and he wasn't used to that. He didn't feel like yelling at her now. His tone was still sharp as his fangs though.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Jessica took a nervous gulp and shifted into her human form. She came out from behind the corner, looking like a little girl. Her head was down slightly with her shoulders slumped forward and her hands clasped together in front of her. She looked hear the tone of voice and it was felt like she was about to be disciplined, despite her answers. Peering up from under her eyelashes, her blue eyes had met his and she took one more breath in. "i dont have a reasonable excuse for my actions. They might seem silly but to me, i felt it was big deal." looking away towards the window, she spoke again. "I felt i was more of a problem to the pack and my family being here than leaving. i didnt want to risk exposing the pack or hurting shane." Her eyes moved to look at the ground and in a smaller voice, she said "I'm sorry." Her arms had disconnected as she went to move them behind her back, revealing a scar around her wrist and another going up towards her shoulder. Waiting for him to answer, felts like minutes, she was only hoping he would forgive her.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me