☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 03, 2023 11:26 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex, Camilo
He nodded towards Nex. "I can do that. It's not too far from here... I'm hoping to see what new books they have this year." Ezekiel said. That was the decision made for him, then - the library it was. He could always go to the river later on if he still wanted to go. Besides, he did want to go to the river on his own - it was less awkward that way, so no one else would see his true form.

The comment Camilo made about no point in studying something if one had no interest for it had Ezekiel nod toward the dragon in agreement, though he didn't say anything. It was very true - though admittedly, most classes seemed quite interesting to him, but alchemy and history were the absolute standouts for him.
Ezekiel spoke again, as Camilo invited himself to join the two for the trip to the library. "I don't see why not. And I'm sure there's a few students there already..."

He was quite surprised that Camilo asked Nex about his shadow. Ezekiel would not have dared to ask, no matter how curious he was, out of concern of seeming rude. But, fortunately, it seemed that Nex didn't mind as he answered.
"I will keep that in mind." Ezekiel said, warily glancing down towards Nsx's shadow, them back up to the zombie.

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen, Cyril
"That would certainly cause some problems, I'm sure." Zephyr laughed, referring to the hybrid's comment about humans not liking to see a dragon flying overhead. "But at least you found it intruguing, there's lots about the world even I have yet to see." Zephyr knew that there was a lot out there, and he hoped to see as much of it as he could.

When the hybrid - who, Zephyr realised at this point, he didn't know the name of - asked what he meant about not being kicked out yet, he shrugged casually. "Ah, I have a tendency to corrupt my fellow students and encourage them to forgo studying in lieu of something more interesting. Why invite stress in, I say."

Zephyr watched as the unicorn stood up, and he thought for a moment that he was going to leave, though he was pleasantly surprised that the unicorn walked over to join them instead. He waved a hand dismissively at the apology. "There is no need to apologise. I would not stress, the year has not even started." Zephyr responded.
"Ah - and I should introduce myself. Zephyr Reid, phoenix."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 03, 2023 12:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They shook their head as they looked at Raiden, saying "It's not quite the same...Shifters aren't mystical beings. Nor do they have fire magic, last time I checked, though I guess there could be dragon shifters. I...can turn into a fox, though. I can also hide these," they said, as they gestured to the ears and tail. There was no reason to yet. They'd do so once actually in the town, of course.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki, and Lennart

The dark haired gray eyed one looked to the other guy, Lennart. He listened as the girl said bye to that guy, then she turned to him. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "Nice to meet you. My name is Aaron," he finished by sayin. He then smiled a bit as he looked at them both. "That...would be really nice actually," he said, when offered help to the dorm room. He then wondered if he could go with them to the store. He didn't want to impose, however...

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl noticed the other girl was blushing. She looked from her to Suru and made a small sound...She shook her head, and grabbed her tray as well. She was pretty much finished with her food, so she took the tray to the tray return. She felt there'd be staff to clean stuff, not the students themselves. She then looked to Ruby once more. "Oh...yeah, that would be nice, actually. Also...I'm sure Cake will be fine with Bumble," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Wed May 03, 2023 1:42 pm

Tanwen Dorvyre | 14 | Female | 9th Grade | 3C | Wood Elf & Fire Dragon Hybrid

"That doesn't sound like a reason to be kicked out. Sometimes people need a break from studying." She goes silent and a bit of reservation enters her eyes when the unicorn made his way over, unsure at first if he was wanting to cause a fight or not until he spoke. She remains silent for a moment while the two talked before glancing at the first guy, apparently named Zephyr, when he introduced himself. Shifting her wings slightly, her golden dragon eyes move between the two as she says in a soft voice, "I'm Tanwen Dorvyre, wood elf and fire dragon hybrid according to the couple who raised me." Getting up so that she isn't the only one sitting down in the group, Tanwen gently puts her unopened letters into her bag so that they are out of the way and so that she doesn't accidentally forget them.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 03, 2023 9:28 pm

Camilo Eldenwood - form - life dragon - 20 years - (dorm 4C); location: fourth floor dorm corridor - tags: Ezekiel, Nex

Camilo listened intently to the explanation, glad that Nex hadn’t taken offense to his asking. “Ooh, how intriguing. I’ll watch out for it- it must be a bit of a troublemaker if you’ve found that out.” The green-haired man peered curiously at the shadow again. He would have asked more, but felt that he had inquired about it enough for having just met this person.

The dragon watched quietly at Ezekiel’s response about the library, curious himself about new books. As far as he knew there weren’t many books on accurate information about supernatural creatures- much less any that were recent or in good condition. Any previous experience he had had included tomes with yellowed and brittle pages or had the leather binding it beginning to fall off. It wouldn’t surprising him if any new books were authored by people in this very town or even at the academy, given the longevity of some creatures. As exciting as checking out such treasures was, Camilo still couldn’t help but feel a bit as though Ezekiel were trying to avoid bringing up the river again.

That wasn’t going to get Camilo to mention it either, as he wasn’t particularly interested in making the other uncomfortable, and instead nodded his gratitude with another fanged smile. “Much appreciated. I’m interested to see who and what else is there.” Thinking that they were about to leave, the dragon made his way over to the magic elevator while making a point to avoid stepping on the sentient shadow. With a movement of his hand by the wall, the platform arrived and opened its doors to the trio. “This is quite the magic, considering the effect doesn’t require someone to monitor it.” He commented, peering around the open door curiously for any magic artifacts that could control the movements.

Cyril Asterlapse - form - 17 years - (dorm 3B); location: academy yard/entrance - tags: Zephyr, Tanwen

Cyril offered a small smile of appreciation at the waving off of his apology, quickly moving past it. “Y-yeah. I’ll leave it for a different time.” He agreed, although he still fully intended to return to the book later. He couldn’t let his lack of experience with elemental magic hold him back, and he was far too stubborn to switch classes even if he couldn’t catch on at first.

Soft purple irises trained themselves on who he now knew as Zephyr, then Tanwen, as he listened to them introduce themselves and their species. It then came his turn, where he offered, “Cyril. Unicorn.” With a quick hand gesture to the rather obvious horn growing from his head. As he considered the identities of his two new classmates, he realized that both likely already had practice with fire-related abilities. This made him even more glad that they hadn’t pressed him on what had irritated him about the book. Phoenixes were practically fire themselves, from what Cyril had heard, and Tanwen was part dragon that breathed the very element- whereas Cyril’s talents were quite a bit more boring. Ah well, now wasn’t the time for the blue-haired teen to focus on those things.

“Hmm, a wood elf and a fire dragon? That’s not something you hear about every day. And phoenixes aren’t all that common either.” Cyril thought aloud, wondering just how many creatures had heard about this school. Although it was on the smaller side, it did a good job at attracting supernaturals. “Oh, if we all have other forms, do either of you think we’ll get to stretch our legs in them? I can’t imagine it would be too shocking in a place like this, but I haven’t seen a large field or pool or anything like the other schools I’ve attended. I suppose there is quite a bit of wooded area too…” Cyril had asked mostly because he was curious about what such creatures really looked like in person, although he did have to admit that it was sometimes more comfortable to take on his original form. It was a little embarrassing though, as he was a bit smaller than he hoped he could be. Maybe that would be more magic that he could learn here, even if it wasn’t necessarily related to the elements.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Thu May 04, 2023 1:54 am

Ezra stepped in the elevator as well, then reached out and caught hold of Ezekiel's arm and dragged him inside as well. His hand was cold as one would expect a dead person's hand to be.

His shadow twisted as the door closed, narrowly avoiding being squished by the door.
...or maybe it would have been fine? Despite existing over two years with the shadow, Nex still didn't fully understand it.

As he continued to dwell on this, his thoughts turned towards his brother and father. He leaned back against the side of the elevator as it started to move, and his expression quickly soured. He folded his arms across his chest and his grip tightened on his arm. As it did nearly every day, the memory of his death and the days leading up to it began to play out in his mind. To the others, he knew, he probably looked like he was just glaring at the surprisingly nice looking carpet in the elevator.
Absently, he noted that his shadow was stirring again, taking on the form of a large, heavily built man holding what looked like a knife. This was still completely two-dimensional, but it loomed above Nex on the wall.

(Tags: Ezekiel and Camilo)
(Location: elevator)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 04, 2023 5:07 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Aaron

She followed her brother to room 4C but stayed near the door as Yuki walked to get his wallet. She looked over the other beds there was some stuff on some of the beds which she thought that some person was already reserved those beds "there seems to be still one bed left...if that stuff there is not yours already?" she said "I didn't see any stuff with you actually"? she asked at Aaron.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Aaron

He walked away from room 4B and walked only a few steps to the other door next to the room they were in just a moment ago. He opened the door and looked at Aaron "This is room 4C" He said to the other boy and walked over to his side of the room and to his closed "This is my side, I don't know which is your or the two others in this room" he said to him as he took his wallet.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He looked at Ruby "What do you mean? I come here a few days ago, I am already unpacked my stuff!" he replied to her. He looked over the two girls as they spoke about their pets "If you want to let those pets of yours meet, then I guess you can do that..." he responded to them.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe Cyril |
tags: Caelan

She thought for a moment as she silently listened to the boy "Can you show me? I mean I sure want to see your powers? eh skills? They sound so cool" she said to him "I don't think I've ever really seen lightning and flames combo if you can mix that two skills together?" she continued thoughtfully. She looked at the cafeteriaäs door as there come and left more students "Actually I was planning to go to the farm near the city, to see my familiar horse? Do yo maybe want to accompany me there?" she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 04, 2023 5:08 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex, Camilo
The library was also a good first choice, Ezekiel thought, because going this early in the year meant that he'd get to have a first choice of whatever books that were available. He hadn't quite read his way through the collection - even only the ones on the subjects that he was interested in - despite having attended the academy for a few years, so he was hoping to be able to do so before he graduated in a couple more years time. Though he'd made very good progress, so that goal was certainly attainable. Perhaps, one day, he'd be able to write his own book that would become a part of the library's collection.

"It's not something I've been able to figure out yet myself." Ezekiel admitted, when Camilo mentioned the magic of the elevator. He was going to step into it and join Camilo and Nex, when the zombie had grabbed his arm and pulled him along anyway. Ezekiel's eyes widened a little, not used to the contact - especially as Nex's hand was so cold. But then... perhaps that is something to be expected.
Ezekiel faced the doors of the elevator, carefully sliding his arm out of Nex's grip, a little embarrassed about it. After a few moments, he turned towards Nex, as if on an instinct, first seeing the zombie seemingly glaring at the floor of the elevator as if it had done something to personally offend Nex. Then, he saw the shadow, taking on quite the... dangerous form. Ezekiel wasn't sure if the shadow could actually harm either of them, but he didn't want to take that risk. "Is your shadow meant to be doing that?" Ezekiel asked, his tone a little sharper, more urgent than he'd normally use - when it was seemingly urgent, then he'd speak up like that.

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen, Cyril
"Sure. But I do it a lot." Zephyr admitted, almost proud of this. The more students he encouraged to embrace the more enjoyable, carefree things in life over studying, the better, in his opinion. Indeed, the unicorn saying that he'd revisit what he'd been studying at a later time had Zephyr considering discouraging the unicorn doing that, but he held off for now. He was quite curious as to what he'd been looking that that had gotten him frustrated, though. Perhaps he would pry about it later.
He raised an eyebrow when the hybrid - Tanwen as he now knew her as - introduced herself. He'd guessed she was at least part dragon, but wood elf was something of a surprise. As was, he assumed, her being adopted. "Nice - I'm adopted as well! Raised by a witch couple that found my egg." Zephyr commented.

Then, he glanced to the unicorn - Cyril - as he introduced himself. His species was obvious, but the addition was appreciated, given he and Tanwen had also mentioned what they were. "Just Cyril?" Zephyr asked, a hint of teasing in his voice. At the comment about phoenixes not being common, Zephyr shrugged. "I've never met another one. Though, I haven't met a unicorn before either. Or, indeed, a wood elf-dragon hybrid specifically."
Zephyr realised at that moment, that both Tanwen and Cyril must be new students. Well, that made sense as to why he'd not seen either of them before, let alone knowing their names.
"Well - I take a flight class, and I'm in my true form then. Because it's easy." Zephyr would not admit that he took the class because of the odd way his wings had developed due to the spell that allowed him to become human in the first place. He rather hoped neither of the other two would also be part of the flight class, but he had a momentarily wary glance at Tanwen's wings. "I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed in your other forms otherwise... even if just outside of classes."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu May 04, 2023 5:13 am

Caelan smiled lightly, feeling that he was finally gaining a friend. He nodded and said, "Sure, I don't mind showing you sometime. And it would be fun to see your familiar. I admit, I don't know much about familiars, and just as little about horses. Even though I don't have wings, I can fly, so I haven't' had the need to ride a horse to get somewhere."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Thu May 04, 2023 6:06 am

Nex looked up, snapping out of his daze. He turned and flinched slightly upon seeing his shadow. Nex recovered himself quickly, and he glared at the shadow.
"You can't scare me with him anymore.." He growled, and the shadow returned to normal. Or, well, mostly normal. However, it still held the knife, and a belt in the other hand. With a sigh, one hand on his hip, Nex turned to Camilo and Ezekiel.
"It won't hurt you. The worst it'll do is trip you or do things to try to scare you. Feeds on bad memories." He muttered the last bit under his breath. "But I'm sorry it keeps acting up... I probably should just leave you two before it gets worse. I can find the library later."
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 04, 2023 8:37 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They shook their head as they looked at Raiden, saying "It's not quite the same...Shifters aren't mystical beings. Nor do they have fire magic, last time I checked, though I guess there could be dragon shifters. I...can turn into a fox, though. I can also hide these," they said, as they gestured to the ears and tail. There was no reason to yet. They'd do so once actually in the town, of course.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki

The dark haired gray eyed one shook his head, and held up one bag. The other one was a rolling bag, and he had his hand on the handle. "This is my stuff right here," he said to Christine. He then looked around the room, as they'd arrived there. "Nice room, though...I'm sure all the rooms pretty much look the same." He shook his head a bit. He headed over to the bed that didn't seem to be taken already. "Then...this is my bed now," he said, and took out a blanket to put it there. He then placed his bags near the bed. He felt he could unpack some other stuff later. He looked to the two, and sighed a bit. "Could I...go with you two to the stores?" he finally asked, deciding just to go for it.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl noticed the other girl was blushing. She looked from her to Suru and made a small sound...She shook her head, and grabbed her tray as well. She was pretty much finished with her food, so she took the tray to the tray return. She felt there'd be staff to clean stuff, not the students themselves. She then looked to Ruby once more. "Oh...yeah, that would be nice, actually. Also...I'm sure Cake will be fine with Bumble," she said.

(XD I see you Suru, but waiting for Ruby)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me