➤The Isle of Ancient Minds| A Shifter Rp |(NEW + ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ciarán [6]

Postby guar » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Ciarán Quinn • Tagged; Citrus, Judgement

In any other situation, the loner probably would have already opened the door to use his ability on the aggressive stranger, nothing too severe, just to tell her to forget about the argument and send her on her way without anybody having to be hurt. Anybody being him. He didn’t want to get hurt. He didn’t even consider trying to alter this person’s memories, though - she was so incredibly hostile that he was admittedly too afraid to try and get close enough to grab her, speak, and not be punched in the process. The warning of the door’s imminent destruction made Ciarán panic, happy to be yanked back and out of the range of the door being broken open. He didn’t try to comment on anything just yet. Citrus was already angry enough for the both of them although none of this was really an issue for him -it wasn’t his house, after all. Soon, though, he reached for a nearby photo frame, the picture being of Citrus and the rest of the Forests, holding it out to show it to Judgement, “Thee are pictures of him all over the place! He lives here!”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤The Isle of Ancient Minds| A Shifter Rp |(NEW + ACCEPTI

Postby KookyKooky » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:47 pm

Ouros Salazin

Healer Apprentice / He/Him / Kyro / O My Heart / Talking to Neil

"Well, you want to see them?" Ouros asked. "I will take them down for you." Ouroboros got up and grabbed various glass containers, two murky, one with shards of metal, one foggy, and the rest seemed to be clear. He placed them down in front of Neil. "The reaction with the water to someone can differ based on the how wound of the water happened to be inflicted. Say example, I get hit by a warhammer, I transfer that wound to the water, the water may mimic a warhammer, at least based upon previous observations." Ouros explained.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:52 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

K I E R A N | tags;; pez | location;; zestos forest
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|x animalistic x|x loner x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

kieran raised an eyebrow at theo's demanding question. he was about to answer but then narrowed his hard gaze even more when the blacksmith pulled pez away from him. he gritted his teeth, but kept his ground. he still kept a bit of his humanity when he thought of pez - if he weren't there, kieran wasn't sure what he'd do then. so for now, he stood by, ears honed in on what they might be whispering to each other. he only caught onto a few words, but it was enough for him. pez introduced the two to each other and all kieran had to say was, "pleasure." although the tone wasn't in any way friendly, nor did it seem like it really was a pleasure. he blinked at pez when he began explaining how theo wouldn't hurt him, to which he grunted. "i'll be the judge of that." the frozen-hearted man looked back over to theo with an unwelcoming stare, shooting a glance at the candy man when he mentioned the stranger staying over. kieran didn't say anything, but it was clear that the man was unhappy with the idea. this was not happening. is he going to have to barricade his door?
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    R U N E | tags;; evanora | location;; zestos bakery
    |x 17 y/o x|x male x|x bi x|x draconic x|x healer app. of kauto x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

rune whispered a quiet thank you when the baker gave him a cupcake for free. while beginning to lick the icing off of the cupcake first, he listened intently and quietly, nodding along to her response. he hummed. "that's good to hear." he noticed that she then began rambling but didn't mind too much. it just gave him the time to finish his cupcake. he scarfed it down, throwing the wrapper into a nearby trashcan. "you seem to be having fun with your little experiments. these cupcakes are delicious by the way." he said, ending with a compliment and gentle smile. then he grew suddenly shy, adding quietly. "i've always wanted to try baking." but he took a step back, eyebrows furrowing as he looked apologetic. "o-oh, i'm sorry if i've disrupted your work... you seemed to have been busy with the dishes when i walked in here." he was beginning to slowly turn towards the exit as he murmured. "if it's a trouble, i'll get out of your hair now."
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:15 am

K A Z . J U L I U S
Loner| Dinosauric| Male | Charlatan| Near Kauto | Tags: Zachary, Aster

He didn't want to end up running into the one that had just ran off- he had to do his best not to travel in the same direction. Checking one last time behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed or tracked, he planned to run off in a haphazard fashion, making it hard for people to track him. He did this often- usually when he had just finished a scam and wanted to make sure his targets wouldn't come to light and find him- if they could, he would be dead by now. So he started crossing his own path multiple times, sometimes going into his shift to move to another location to break up the trail, dipping into rivers and then coming out on the same side. This time it was even more important- having the leader of Piya after him would be horrible.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:11 am

Judgement Valentine||Female||Loner||19||Zestos Forest||Tagged: Ciaran, Citrus
    The combination of the aftershock of the explosion and the tirade from the incensed yellow man managed to snap Judgement out of her idealistic fervor. The sudden realization that she'd just blown up someone's house settled on her like a ton of bricks, and the yelling didn't make it much better. "I-I j-just...," The self-styled vigilante took a few steps back, stumbling on the loose ground. She didn't really have an explanation, she knew she was the real bad guy here. "I w-wanted to... I d-didn't mean to..." Tears began to well in the corners of her eyes, and she turned and bolted, running deeper into the forest.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

theodore [5]

Postby guar » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:19 am

▒▒▒
▒▒▒

xxxx

xxxx
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌🇴‌🇩‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌‌ 🇶‌🇺‌🇮‌🇳‌🇳‌
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ blacksmith ] [ male ] [ twenty one years old ] [ dinosauric ] [ tagged ;; pez, kieran ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Barely convinced when Pez insisted that the stranger - who was apparently called Kieran - was nice, especially considering the fact he had just barged into the room as if he was looking for some kind of a fight. Theo didn't comment on that though, expression softening in the slightest when he looked at Pez, heaving a quiet, defeated sigh, "Your shop your rules." He muttered, "Just try to be more careful than inviting strangers to live with you, okay? I get you want to help people but they might not be as...friendly as this guy." His attention flicked back onto Kieran when Pez introduced them to each other and, although Pez was reassuring Kieran that Theo was friendly and that he wouldn't hurt him, he still stared the loner down with narrowed eyes. He knew what Pez was like, he was quick to trust people and while it might seem mean to think but Pez wasn't the brightest when it came to intelligence. When Pez explained the Quinn's sensitivity to cold, though, Theo jolted slightly and gave him a questioning look, you couldn't just explain what makes you vulnerable to complete strangers, let alone explain why someone else was vulnerable. He grit his teeth to bite back a sharp comment on it, instead focusing on the stranger once more. "The pleasure's mine." He responded curtly, tone also being far from welcoming. He stepped away, making a point to avoid Kieran as best he could, just so he could tuck the pouch of sweets behind the counter so he could grab them again later when he was actually planning on leaving. He focused on Pez again, tone and expression softeningn significantly while he finally addressed the offer to stay in the realm for the night, "I appreciate it, Pez." Moving away from the counter once more to step beside Pez again, he briefly looked at Kieran with a raised eyebrow before speaking once more to the Forest, "Let me guess, nobody else knows about your little guest? You were trying to hide him from me so obviously you kept Citrus in the dark when he came to check on you. That means his stay is going to be short term, right?" - he looked at Kieran again, though continued to speak to Pez - "Only until the weather clears up?"
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:48 am

Stars wrote:
Bellatrix Evans
Female|19|Animalistic|Straight|Jeweler|Outside of Zestos Jewelry||Tags: Dermot

Tucking the letter into her satchel, Bellatrix mentally sighed with relief. He didn’t notice the coat, yet he seemed to unconsciously recognize he was warmer. But why did he have to ask her about her hobbies? The only things immediately coming to her mind were stargazing and reading. Neither of which were very impressive to talk about or required another person. Listening to his list of options and piecing them together, she realized he was asking her what she wanted to do, not about particular hobbies. That was reassuring. And all of these fun activities involved him. All of them involved him? This only made Bellatrix more mindful about the near recklessness of her decision. Dermot might have appeared at her doorstep daily, even if there wasn’t a letter in his hand. The only thing preventing this was his complete obliviousness to the coat. Now she remembered his name and luckily thought of a response to his question. “We could go into the woods for a while and go someplace warmer, when necessary. The weather is fine with me,” Bellatrix politely replied. Obviously, she wouldn’t mention she didn’t have any plans for today. Or mention that her shift was very well adapted to this weather. Besides, her word choice needed to be careful anyways. His laughter was getting very contagious in an annoyingly pleasant way. And Bellatrix didn’t know whether to laugh or continue restraining her laughter. “Though I don’t know whether or not I should trust your laughter.” Drat.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:53 am

Aster Lunarium "Draco"
Informant I Draconic I Male I Bi I 21 I Kauto border I Feeling: Relaxed I Tags: Kaz, Zachary, Open

Aster made his way through the forest until he reached a secluded clearing with a small stream. Settling down he retrieved a pack he had left there and pulled out an ointment. Rolling his pant leg and taking off his boots he stuck his feet in the stream and washed off the dirt from his injury. Once he was satisfied he dried his leg off, smeared a generous amount of the balm and efficiently wrapped his leg with the bandages. Now that his leg had been tended to he pulled out a book and relaxed back to read. He didn't need to be anywhere immediately and it wasn't like he needed to take notes on the information he had gathered. He already had it memorized. So he figured some personal TLC was in order. He briefly wondered if that loner would try to follow him. If he did Aster would be ready. He always had a knife on him. Or more accurately knives.

Alura Vanderee
Beastmaster I Animalistic I Female I Hetero I 22 I Zestos Forest I Feeling: Annoyed I Tags: Aksana

Alura paused in her sketching and glared at the newcomer. She knew they had purposefully tried to scare off the bird. Alura kept humming keeping the bird relaxed until she was certain that it would not startle when she stopped. She was just about done sketching anyway so for a brief minute or two she finished and then closed her book, stood up, and brushed the dirt off of her pants. Alura stopped humming and turned towards the newcomer.

"Yes it's a rarer species. I wish I had a camera honestly." Alura took a moment to observe the newcomer, and raised an eyebrow at her formal dress. "Planning to crash a party or something? You look dressed to kill." Her intuition told her that this lady was likely dangerous. Alura felt a small glint of concern. Maybe a mobster with how she was dressed? Given that, Alura couldn't hold back a smirk at her last comment. Though inside she was kicking herself. Way to paint a target on your back Alura. Way to go.
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:47 am

Evanora Tyrus

Female // 21 // Baker // Other // Zestos Bakery // Tags; Rune

Evanora smiled, nodding. “Yeah, I do have a lot of fun experimenting! I can’t do it all the time, cause resources are limited, but still. And thank you! I do try to make my stuff taste good, you know.” She laughed, but her expression quickly turned to a slight frown and she stopped, holding up her hands in front of her. “Oh no, you didn’t interrupt anything! I had just finished the dishes, so you’re all good! No need to leave. Really, you can stay. I mean, if you want, I’m not gonna force you or anything.” She grinned at Rune and let out a small laugh, hoping he would take her up on the offer to stay, at least for a bit more. She always enjoyed having some sort of company, especially when she worked. Often, people didn’t stay to chat much, merely stopping by to pick up a loaf of bread or some muffins and then heading on their way. “Plus, if you do stay, I could maybe show you how to bake some stuff. If you wanted to help me. Could be fun.” She shrugged, still leaning on the counter.

Neil Cartson

Male // 22 // Loner/Thief // Draconic // Kyro // Tags; Ouros

Neil nodded thoughtfully, staring intently at the water vials. “Hm. Alright. Very interesting.” Neil didn’t say much more, instead staring at the vials as he thought. His goal now was to distract this pompous healer apprentice so he could slip a vial or two into his pockets without notice. It would be fairly easy to make a get away, but still, he would prefer to be as discreet as possible. The less people that could peg him as a thief, let alone a thief who was stealing things that could be considered weapons, the better. The question now was how to distract this guy. Neil thought for a moment, lightly bouncing his leg before deciding to go with the most simple, and probably most boring option. He turned to Ouros and cocked his head, staring at him. “Tell me more. About all this stuff, and your job. It’s quite... interesting.”
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:40 am

Ouros Salazin

Healer Apprentice / He/Him / Kyro / O My Heart / Talking to Neil

"I see you have experienced a change in heart since the begin of this interaction. You have seceded upon your earlier statement of abstaining from listening to me, have you?" Ouros said cheerfully. He began to pick up the vials to put them away. " Though my professions details arent nearly as insteresting as that ability that I manifested at the ceremony. Its alot of hassling, Im healing them! Why do they happen to get upset with me? Its quite didsapointing to experience interactions with unsatisfied patients."
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me