➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby rex. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:55 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:07 pm

—(Roe 'irish' Macgyver)———
female • lesbian • bonded •
morri (f) ocelot • tags: vera

Roe sprinted ahead, keeping a close eye on Morri, but when the ocelot spoke theough their bond, she slowed a bit, ducking down an alleyway, hiding behind a parked truck.
Roe, the bird, the woman, i think they might be bonded. the feline said in between gasping breaths.
how can you be sure? she thought to morri. for all we know, she could be a hunter! Roe drew her knife, with a flick of her wrist opened it with a faint click. The ocelot ducked down beside her, and they both hid, waiting to see what happened next.

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • straight • bonded •
spring (f) barn owl • tags: Salvator

Akili stepped cautiosly through the woods, eyes peeled for anybody, but the coast seemed pretty clear.
Suddenly, he noticed a young man snoozing beneath a tall tree. He crept past him, not wanting to make his presense known in case he was a hunter.
To his sudden horror, however, he felt a stick break beneath his foot, and winced as the snap cut through the silence like a knife.

—(Magpie 'maggie' Jones)———
Female • straight • bonded •
oriole (f) cat • tags: Lowell

Maggie pondered this information.
wow, mags, we're getting pretty close!
yeah, and please, stop calling me mags. It's wierd. oriole and magpie quickly conversed.
She turned to lowell, and said, "hmm, two is probably safer than oone, so i think we dhould stick together, until we reach the safehouse. Whaddaya say?"
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:25 pm

Salvatore and Alucard
Tags:Akili
Mood: Sick and Exhuasted

Salvatore was quickly covered by Alucard. He stood over him protectively. He stared at the direction of the Stranger. Salvatore was quivering behind Alucard now "Who are you? Are you a hunter? Please Don't hurt me!" He begged. He coughed weakly. Alucard start straight at Akili. Teeth bared and snarling. Salvatore was quivering not pressed against the tree. His body was thin. His eyes gleamed with a bright color. Alucard made no sudden movements. It was his best idea to protect Salvatore.
Last edited by Connor.Deviant on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:12 pm

Blue•Moon wrote:
    . ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

The leopardess blinked up at the lemur with a frown. "There was a roar? Didn't you hear it?" she asked, ears twitched up still. Her eyes trailed down to study the undergrowth, tail twitching. "I think it was over there," she pointed with her muzzle off to the left. But she shook her head after a pause. "It was probably nothing," She concluded, mostly to herself, twitching her ears back. "We should just take a different direction, avoid the sound."

She side-stepped and moved a few paces forward, glancing back at the lemur "You can still check it out, but dont go too close, I dont want to be saving a tiny furball from some roaring creature." she warned, 'It was nothing, start moving but go towards your left.' Nyx, after receiving the message, moved as Nova had told him to. He gave Charlie an apologetic look.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie watched him from the corner of her eye as he spoke about his bonded and his sister, her eyes trailed up to Haevyn as she was mentioned and gave a small, curious frown. Her eyes flicked back to the younger bonded when they got embarrassed and gave a small laugh, "You're not used to talking about it, are you?" her smile faltered, almost sadly, "Becomes a habit when you get hissed at left right and center."

She frowned, looking ahead in silence, staring past Haevyn, she sighed softly, "I met Malic out of the blue, almost hit by a car. He saved me, but we had to run." her eyes flicked to Alexavier then down to Zelia. "Have you ever...hm.." she hesitated, rethinking her question. Quickly deciding asking if the boy had lost anyone was a bad idea, she tinkered with her words. "Have you ever had any encounters with the hunters? she asked, turning her gaze ahead once more.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
      ── C y p r u s
      ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: Rose)
      . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

She flinched faintly as the horse nickered. It was a simple, soft sound but it had still startled her. Eyes darting back up to stare at the woman on the horses back she opened her mouth to speak, paused and looked over her shoulder, then back. "Mhm- I'm okay-..sorry, I was just..um, leaving town.." she forced her voice to stay somewhat steady, though her tone had heightened faintly with her anxiety. "my..um..my brother is in the forest, with our dog.. I was told to bring him home." she swallowed, glancing at the horse.

Cyprus twitched his whiskers from his hiding place, peering out at the humans and horse. His tail swished side to side. He was frustrated with the amount of people on these streets, usually it was a lot more empty. His ears perked up, glaring at them. 'relax. they'll sense your lie.'

OOC// sorry for slow reply!! Been a bit stressed but I'll be more active from here on! <3
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:40 pm

.: Claire Riley Novak & Loki
~ 16
~ Location: Forest
~ Tags: Open :.

In a mix of sleeping in the warm throws of Loki's elegant white fluffy fur. Which in all reality needed to have a good clean, She didn't quite understand why he does as much as he does for her. She had slept pretty much all night in a small house just before the forest. She just wanted a little more sleep before looking for the Safehouse. The one from the quiet rumors. Loki had been passed out for a good hour before the noise came. The noise that was dangerous, the windows shattering. They had found them the hunters. Claire had not quite woke up from her sleep. Stiring, she always was a heavy sleeper. Loki nudging her until he pulled her up, gripping her shirt with his teeth. Only then did Claire wake up. Shaking her head as if to shake away sleep. Loki screaming in her mind to not make any noise. But they were to close, she could hear their footsteps up stairs. Grabbing all the stuff around her quickly before looking around for another way out. She couldn't find one but the window. Frowning She told Loki to jump, and so he broke the window and jumped. The fall wasn't so much a problem for him though. He looked up at her, waiting for her to jump.

Moments followed the loud pounding on the door made her jump out of her skin. She hated that she had fallen asleep here. How did they know they were there. The door opening behind her made her decision for her and she lept out the window. Hitting the ground and rolling. She gave a small cry out, trying not to make to much noise. She felt the trickle of blood on her leg, she knew that it was from the fall, but right now she couldn't think about it. She called Loki before jumping on his back, wincing softly before grabbing onto his flufffy fur and he sprinted off into the forrest. Unsure of where he was going they just had to get out of there. So there they went past the forest border and into the deep.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:24 am

female • lesbian • bonded •

Roe sprinted ahead, keeping a close eye on Morri, but when the ocelot spoke theough their bond, she slowed a bit, ducking down an alleyway, hiding behind a parked truck.
Roe, the bird, the woman, i think they might be bonded. the feline said in between gasping breaths.
how can you be sure? she thought to morri. for all we know, she could be a hunter! Roe drew her knife, with a flick of her wrist opened it with a faint click. The ocelot ducked down beside her, and they both hid, waiting to see what happened next.

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • straight • bonded •

as akili stared in awe at the bonded's beast he realized that the young man was not a threat.
[colo=#82007e]hey, Spring! can you come down for a minute?[/color] he grumbled through their bond. her only reply was a sigh. but she flew down and alighted on his shoulder. he made sure that the barn owl was in plain sight and he put his hands up in the air.
"my name is akili van dera, and i'm not a hunter. i'm like you." he said.

Female • straight • bonded •

Maggie pondered this information.
wow, mags, we're getting pretty close!
yeah, and please, stop calling me mags. It's wierd. oriole and magpie quickly conversed.
She turned to lowell, and said, "hmm, two is probably safer than oone, so i think we dhould stick together, until we reach the safehouse. Whaddaya say?"
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:07 am

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:41 pm

female • 16 • lesbian • bonded •

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • 18 • straight • bonded •

as akili stared in awe at the bonded's beast he realized that the young man was not a threat.
[colo=#82007e]hey, Spring! can you come down for a minute?[/color] he grumbled through their bond. her only reply was a sigh. but she flew down and alighted on his shoulder. he made sure that the barn owl was in plain sight and he put his hands up in the air.
"my name is akili van dera, and i'm not a hunter. i'm like you." he said.

Female • 15 • straight • bonded •

Magpie quickly caught up to lowell and they continued walking towards the woods.
Maggie startled a bit at his question and thought for a moment.
"Hmm... Maybe a year or two? I couldn't have been older than thirteen when we found her." She said, hoping she was right. It would be pretty embarrassing if she couldn't even remember when she'd met her bonded. "What about you?" She asked.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:15 pm

nirvana.. wrote:
nirvana.. wrote:
()kaleb demure
(18)()(bonded;acacia)(location; near the forest)(tagged; dr. danielle adams)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kaleb continued not paying much attention to her surroundings, a pit formed in her stomach as she was brought out of her relaxed state probably brought on by her sleeping companion. She nervously glanced around before spotting a car, her heart thumped nervously, awaking Acacia ’What’s going on, why are you so nervous.’ she muttered a quick “hush” as she watched the woman step out of the car. Kaleb put her head down, placing her hands in her pockets as she walked a bit quicker towards the woods.

She wasn’t much of a runner especially considering she had Acacia which weighed her down quite a bit significantly. Her skills more or so relied on her quick thinking and ability to climb trees, although that wouldn’t be much of a help considering the forest was a bit ahead of her and the woman was fast approaching. ‘It’s okay, it’s okay! she’s just another person, she probably wants to go on a nice walk, right?’ she attempted to reassure herself.

Kaleb nearly jumped out of her skin as the woman spoke, she took in a deep breath, taking some of the calmed aura from her bonded. “Ah, yes morning to you as well. I don’t really mind, I’m just trying to go for a nice walk!” she smiled sweetly ”It’s a lovely day to walk!” she chirped as Acacia pulled her tightly.

don’t want this to be buried))
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♘ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Postby Good.Pointe » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:16 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
━━━━━━
𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑
xxxxxA lie, or a simple scared child? That was what Rose jumped between, before deciding to ask questions for clarity. "The forest? I just came from there, I didn't notice anyone, much less with a dog. But I could've missed them, it's quite the expanse. Are you sure you're okay? Would you like some assistance? It's dangerous out there, with the hunters... and the bonded, of course. Don't wanna be caught in crossfire..." The word 'bonded' in association with dangerous seemed harder to spit out. After all, the hunters didn't have to live in the woods alone for survival. But that's how she had to speak here, as difficult as it was.
xxxxxAs Rose settled her nerves more, the effects of her hunger became more prominent. The headache she'd been ignoring now throbbed, dizziness added to the mix, and her stomach ached. She couldn't stay on Knight much longer, but he was her only hope of escape if they had to run, and she knew she wouldn't have the strength to climb back on later. She closed her eyes and rested her hand over her stomach for a moment. The pounding in her head began to overwhelm. She snapped herself back, hoping to ignore the pain a little while longer.

xxxxxKnight felt Rose begin to sway slightly in the saddle. His head hurt, knowingly due to his bonded's hunger. Rose, you need to ask someone for food soon. You're gonna fall and hurt yourself at this rate. the gelding advised. He felt her steady slightly, and her weight shifted back to a neutral position on his back. But only for a moment before she began to sway and shake again.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me