Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Archibald? Archimedes? Adipocere? Artwork? Arteries?

Postby Politics » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:28 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxx𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐄𝐒
xx001The "Atrium", 002 Confused, 003 Franz,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Mystery man is so caught up
about not having a birth certificate
that he turns to impersonating a
Persian king. For science!(right?)

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

The tall man readjusted the leather gloves on his hands. From behind or beside him, you could see small, leathery scars leading back to something metallic where his hands should've been. But aside from that and a few questionable scars and piercings, Artaxerxes was in lovely condition. He was most certainly not a fan of the light touches, however, and his gills flared out a little when the pen touched his back. "Ah. Those are nice names too, but I'd wager it doesn't matter what it is. Not to say that's a bad thing, names are just a wink too tedious." He knew that the man was busy, but he couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at the cold touch of the pen. I wonder just how much nonsense I could get away with saying until he decides to pay attention? Perhaps he won't at all. There's a lot of particular nonsense about the Regan administration I'm sure he'd love to not bother with.

Now. Artaxerxes was just about to get comfortable with having a name, and following suit were another set of questions that he was thinking he needed to see a doctor for. But here one was! And his blood. He was certain his blood type was not of the human variety, and he knew so much as that whatever alphabetics there involved in humans, there were no such letters in him. In fact, Artaxerxes was certain that no such letters would be in any of their medical records at all. But that was then, and this is now. Which letter of the alphabet did he like the most? Which alphabet were we talking about? Eugh. No matter. He had to figure out whether he was a bird or not. "I would certainly hope I'm not a bird. I'm...um...More of the aquatic variety. Though I am bipedal, if it helps. Oh. Well. I guess there is a bird." Artaxerxes laughed a little, if not just to himself. The great hawk-eagle on the desk, however, was not as amused. Clearly off to defend her title as very-much-more-than-a-bird(which is to say, a bird that was sometimes a cat), she perched proudly on Artaxerxes's arm and stared down the littler man with what could only be described as utter contempt.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:46 am

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
As he waited for Lark to give the 'okay' to come in, he stood there, silently debating on what he could do. He could go to the library to get some reading done, but that would possibly lead to he-who-shall-remain-nameless yelling at him for being lousy. But he could go ahead and clean the ceilings as that would possibly take the whole day, which would allow him to read later on in the evening...Facilier could read later. It's not like he had a child to take care of. Quite a sarcastic way to put it... he thought as he raised his head a little once Lark gave permission for him to come in. Facilier used the back of his hand to push in the door slightly before stepping into the study. He bowed his head slightly, "Pardon for the interruption, but there is someone here that seeks shelter and in return, he promises his service here in the manor; I placed him in the interview room for now as I was unsure if you were in your study or not.". Faciler raised his head a bit, noting the cup on the coaster. Was he-who-shall-remain-nameless here a moment ago? Possibly. There was no telling where he would be. Well somewhere outside as that was obvious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Mary glanced up at the man who replied with his own name, which was Arc. It was nice but odd, but he soon understood when he said that he preferred that rather than his own name. A smile played on his face, "Really? My dad calls me diffwent names at times...I dunno why though.". As he was walking with Arc, he watched as the townsfolk wandered about, doing whatever they were supposed to do. He glanced up at the man and tilted his head, wondering if he did this every day? "Do you do everythin' fur your dad?" Mary asked, soon to realize his mistake of not asking what he originally wanted to ask. But whatever came out of his mouth now lingered in the air permanently and he couldn't just go back and change it, and not to mention that he wasn't the one to burden others with many different questions or be around adults that isn't his own dad. However, he wondered why he was around him. Maybe Mary actually trusted him? That's debatable.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
Everest nodded when Valac gave his thanks, which a 'you're welcome' wasn't really necessary as she was carrying the meat in her mouth, which by the time that they reached the room, the wolf made her way over towards the fireplace and sat back down in her spot. She placed the meat carefully on the ground, watching as the fallen angel sat down on the floor with her, but leaning against one of the chairs that still remained in the room with a variety of things. She only noticed it since she also likes to pretend that the room was empty. Everest turned her head towards the fire before laying back down to enjoy the food that Valac had brought, but she stopped herself and looked over towards him, "So, what have you been up to lately beside fretting over that old woman?". Eh, it was the best that she could do as she really couldn't think about something else to say.

While waiting for his reply, Everest decided to eat what she was given. She placed her paw on the meat and started to chew on it, soon to take a small chunk off of the bone.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:34 am

Kai'Sa wrote:Calypso Luxlaner - 18 - Vampire Bat hybrid - Maid - Homosexual - Location: The Library - Tags: N/A
The towering mahogany shelves stood intimidatingly over Calypso. The amount of bookcases lined up perfectly in the massive room was ridiculous, she should know- she counted them all. With each of them being extremely dusty, she certainly had her work cut out for her. Though Calypso did this job very often, she still loathed it. The task required flying up to each shelf, removing the books, dusting those, then the shelf itself, and putting the books back. Over, and over, and over again.
As Calypso hauled an armful of books down from the highest shelf of the first case, she whined, her wings straining against the weight of the books and causing her to make a sloppy landing. It had been a few months since she last did this, much more than usual, Calypso has been making excuse after excuse not to clean the library, and as a result she was now fairly out of shape. Now the job was going to be even harder, if she took too long on it she'd probably be questioned.
Being on thin ice with the Head Maid as is, Calypso didn't want to disappoint. Determination sparked through her as she beats her wings lightly, lifting off the ground and returning to her work.
"I'll get it done- eventually," She mutters to herself, shaking her head with a sigh while she lowers the second load of books to the floor.

Akta Wells - 17 - Half-Fae - Stablehand - Homosexual - Location: The Stable - Tags: Xzavier
Akta nods, grabbing a halter and lead, moving on to the next horse before calling,
"After these last few horses, then," turning back to her work and sliding the halter over an old whitish mare's head, leading her to the cross ties, repeating the process she went through with the chestnut gelding.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:08 am

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Ariane

The half demon grits his teeth, already feeling hellfire start to stir in his veins as he listens to every word the young miss speaks. This was not the time or place to spontaneously combust, and with his current irritation it was a true risk. With some quite impressive self control, he eases his foot off the gas and lets the car slow. "I do not think you understand how self-destruction is conducted." He says in a surprisingly even tone. "Yes, child, you are allowed to hurt yourself and test your own mortality as you please. Your life is, and always will be, ultimately in your own hands. However, this does not, under any circumstances, mean your actions do not have consequences. Just because you can hurt yourself does not mean you only hurt yourself." He keeps his eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and body focused on leveling his breathing. Best not to get too angry, especially when his emotions were so closely tied to his demonic tendencies. He likes this car.

"I am not your guardian. I do not want to be, and would consider such a chore to be beneath me. I am effected by your stupidity, though. I had to take time out of my extremely busy schedule to venture out into a town I despise just because you decided to test your own body and failed. Had you not called your uncle and asked for assistance, had you dealt with the problem yourself, or even not made the issue in the first place I would have no reason possibly care about your little dalliance into town. But," He slows the car to a stop at the side of the road, "If you are so sure in your maturity, in your 'ability to take care of yourself', by all means get out of the car and walk yourself back." The door facing the woods springs open on its own, a rare show of LeMarc's supposedly weak, and limited telekinesis. "We are still a good while away from the manor. I am sure an hour of walking will not do you too much harm, child." He adds finally, sardonic and rich in malice.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Arthritis

The good doctor Stoker stops is prodding to gaze at the large test subject and his feathered companion with narrowed eyes. "One of those sort then, hm?" He mutters to himself, though what exactly he is speaking of is not defined. "Well well we can't be too picky, can we? No, no, let us sit and wait for Charles. We'll need to do the evaluation before the initial test, anyways. Yes yes, this will do nicely." Franz settles himself on one of the interview room sofas, gesturing for the large man to do the same. "Let us begin with your past. Any history of violence? Anger, perhaps? At yourself, at a world, or a place? Anger at existence, at the all consuming oblivion?" He's already scratching notes onto the paper as if answers have been given.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

Edith frowns and eyes the dog carefully, concerned, rocking back and forth on her heels as if it'll help her think. "Well, s'pose I've seen seizures like that. Or rabies, but...Well, it's not like he's gone mad, yeah?" She stares at the dog, mossy eyes tracing over the creature. "S'posed I've seen hunter dogs like that too, though. Pa's wouldn't move till he shot a buck, ya'know? But," She giggles, "That would be silly, yeah? There's nothin' to hunt 'round here, 'ccept people, and maybe those squirrelly little creeps. He wouldn't hunt a person, huh? That' be silly!" Eadgyd is smiling, wide and sharp. She giggles again, grinning and gleeful, making no attempt to hide her amusement. It is no way the humour of someone defusing the tension of a moment. This is not the giggle of a flighty schoolgirl. No, this is the laughter of a woman who knows exactly what she's implying, and knows far too much for this to be a coincidence. The grin of something mischievous, something dangerous. "Bit sad, truly," The trickster smile does not waver, "I really do like dogs."
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:47 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Nephlim|Bi Male|Appears 20
Stablehand
Tags: Akta Wells

╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
Xzavier hummed a tune as he lead the two horses out. He was glad that they were more well behaved than some of the others. He let them loose in the field and watched as they moseyed away to graze on the grass. The nephilim then repeated the process twice more before he began to work on cleaning the stalls. Once he had finished with the task he doubled checked to be sure that everything was done properly. He made sure that the stalls had fresh water and would be ready for their residents. "I'm done over here!" He called to Akta, turning towards her as he did so. "I'll start getting Mona ready," he continued, walking towards his horses stall. The horse snuffed tossed her head as her owner came over.

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
Valac

Fallen angel|Male|Appears 12
Townsfolk
Tags: Everest Lysadre

╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
Valac hummed thoughtfully as he took another bite from his roll. "The usual," he said cryptically. "Have you heard of the Cresentmoon Manor?" He changed the subject, tilting his head. He watched as the wolf tore into the meat and smiled a bit. Sure, he was an ungodly creature and yeah maybe Everest was a massive, demonic, she-wolf but Valac liked animals none the less. "There may be something you seek there," He continued, forcing himself to tear his eyes away from the wolf because staring was rude. The fallen angel couldn't help but idly wonder what Everests fur felt like.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 am

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
As he waited for Lark to give the 'okay' to come in, he stood there, silently debating on what he could do. He could go to the library to get some reading done, but that would possibly lead to he-who-shall-remain-nameless yelling at him for being lousy. But he could go ahead and clean the ceilings as that would possibly take the whole day, which would allow him to read later on in the evening...Facilier could read later. It's not like he had a child to take care of. Quite a sarcastic way to put it... he thought as he raised his head a little once Lark gave permission for him to come in. Facilier used the back of his hand to push in the door slightly before stepping into the study. He bowed his head slightly, "Pardon for the interruption, but there is someone here that seeks shelter and in return, he promises his service here in the manor; I placed him in the interview room for now as I was unsure if you were in your study or not.". Faciler raised his head a bit, noting the cup on the coaster. Was he-who-shall-remain-nameless here a moment ago? Possibly. There was no telling where he would be. Well somewhere outside as that was obvious.

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
xxxxxxxx
Mary glanced up at the man who replied with his own name, which was Arc. It was nice but odd, but he soon understood when he said that he preferred that rather than his own name. A smile played on his face, "Really? My dad calls me diffwent names at times...I dunno why though.". As he was walking with Arc, he watched as the townsfolk wandered about, doing whatever they were supposed to do. He glanced up at the man and tilted his head, wondering if he did this every day? "Do you do everythin' fur your dad?" Mary asked, soon to realize his mistake of not asking what he originally wanted to ask. But whatever came out of his mouth now lingered in the air permanently and he couldn't just go back and change it, and not to mention that he wasn't the one to burden others with many different questions or be around adults that isn't his own dad. However, he wondered why he was around him. Maybe Mary actually trusted him? That's debatable.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
After she swallowed the chunk of meat, with chewing, of course, she turned her head over towards Valac, making a sound that could possibly identify as a snicker. "'The usual' is not a valid answer- but I'll let it pass...Maybe.". Everest looked down at her food and started to tear another small chunk off of the bone, chewing it slowly to savor it until a question popped up, this time about another manor. Cresentwood Manor...Interesting, I haven't really heard of such thing, she thought as she stared at the fallen angel, who looked away just as she looked at him. She swallowed the meat chunk before tilting her head a little, "What makes you assume that I know about this place? I have no clue about what the place is and I don't want to know. And whatever I have here is what I need so I am not seeking anything at the moment.". Okay, she could admit, but not to Val, that the last bit was a lie. Everest looked over towards the fire before going back to her meat.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arta and the case of a moody eagle-hawk

Postby Politics » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxx𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐄𝐒
xx001Atrium, 002 Humored, 003 Franz,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Anger is for chumps.
Artaxerxes prefers cold, hard acceptance.
Agrypnia, however, will eat the ribs of the.
old gods, and eat the lambs of their sacrifice.

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
      One of those sorts? Oisín looked to the great bird. Not too picky...ah. Perhaps the doctor was not fond of people with pets. Or perhaps he was hoping for an actual featherless biped. He wasn't sure he wanted to pluck his dear companion, but he did laugh softly at the idea of her looking very silly without her glossy black sheen. The bird, on the other hand, leaned forwards as if to say she would be terribly fond of procuring one of Franz's eyeballs as an afternoon treat. Maybe both if she was...feeling peckish. Oh. Oh no. Did she just think of a pun? Maybe Artaxerxes was taking a toll on her health.

Artaxerxes brought up a hand to scratch the chin of his companion, listening attentively to this first question. You're talking to the bird, aren't you? "Agrypnia does not speak. But she holds a great contempt for the gods. I do believe she is more religious than I, but mainly in the sense that she believes in divine creatures insofar as they can be destroyed." A dimpled smile grew on his face as the creature looked to him, in more of a 'It's not a phase, mom' sort of way instead of an 'Your next of kin will be cursed with a hex' way. "Don't be moody with me, you temperamental little fledgeling." The bird gave a funnily outraged look, fluffing up her feathers, most notable being the fluffy crest on the back of her head.

"Though if you're asking me, I would have to say no." He sat down, leaning back in an armchair with a sigh, letting Agrypnia perch on the back while his free hand pushed back the stray locks in his face. "If I'm being entirely honest, anger doesn't come naturally to me. When I was a young and dispassionate soul, for a time, it followed me closely. But I've found more productive things to do. That's all the detail you'll need." Artaxerxes remembered the first question, and rested his head against his palm, glancing sideways at Franz from the armchair. He was never very good at staying still. "Now to violence. That depends. Depends on just what you think violence means." He let out a chuckle, low and husky, but it was clear that he wasn't going to elaborate.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[charlie || 4] [wendy || 6] [stella || 4] [evan || 6]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:44 am

[harlie..jefferson]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [centuries old] [male] [shifter] [demisexual] [stable hand] [location ,, horse stalls] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, mikayla]
      giving a small wave back to the young woman the shifter carefully watched as she slwoly approached the horse with the treat she had grabbed. for a moment her approach toward the situation seemed to be working. the horse tentatively made its way toward mikayla and even grabbed one of the treats from her hand. however her very next movement scared the thing and it turned and fled off once more. what a stubbornly skittish creature. indeed. i have an idea however. the horse may not enjoy it very much. taking a step forward charlie began to shift from a man into a tan coated australian shepherd dog ,, a dog that is great for herding creatures. in mere moments the tall man was now a fuzzy dog. turning his head to mikayla the dog seemed to grin. i'm going to try and herd it into the stalls. stay back. i don't want you getting trampled. before he ran off toward the horse however he faced mikayla once again. actually ,, would you mind going and opening one of the stalls? i don't want to chase it into the stables yet not have a stall open for it to run into. charlie requested with a tilt of his head toward the stalls

[endy..fray]
      [twenty two] [female] [human] [bisexual] [townsfolk] [location ,, town] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, eadgyd]
      i wouldn't think that he has rabies. he has all of his shots and a clean bill of health. wendy commented as edith wondered if he might have gone mad. that was one thing wendy did fear about her dog. there was no going back if he ever got bitten by a rabid animal. she would have to put down her best friend and that was one thing she didn't think she would have the strength to do. however wendy knew that the dog didn't have the terrible disease and gone off the rails. as edith mentioned spike looking as if he was in a hunting stance she felt that the woman may be onto her and spike. that was exactly what the dog was doing. pointing to his prey ,, which just so happened to be edith. it was hard to train spike to do such a thing since pointing is a hunting dog skill but ever since he learned how to point out prey he tended to freeze like such. it tended to be a dead giveaway to supernaturals that both spike and wendy knew what the other party might be. no ,, spike wouldn't hunt a person. probably just has his eyes on a squirrel. eyes focusing on the woman wendy took note of the crazed smile that edith was showing off. something was very wrong with this woman and wendy was sure that she had picked the wrong fight. would she be able to back out of what she had gotten herself into? yes. dogs are nice. turning her head to look back from where she had come from wendy began to tug on the pit-bulls leash. i-i should probably get him back home. hydrate him and get him some rest.

[tella..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [guest] [pansexual] [location ,, wandering the halls] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, magus]
      making her way through the empty hallways the young hybrid found herself being ran into. stumbling back from the imposing force she reached out to grab a hold to keep herself on her feet. the best she could do was extend her claws and pierce them into the wall ,, leaving five new holes in them. hopefully nobody would realize what she had done. or find out that she was the culprit of this accidental vandalism. but that's not what stella cared for at the moment. the drink she had been holding was splattered against her sweater as well as the other person who had run into her. the thick and strange red liquid mixed with the red sweater so it wasn't noticeable at all. but the girl still found herself furious. not at her ruined clothing but at the man who had walked right into her. as raised to his feet he uttered out it's alright. as if she had given him an apology ,, which she was sure she hadn't. what was with people today? assuming her words. stella believed this incident to be his fault. after all in her eyes he was the one who walked right into her. shoudln't he be apologizing? the audacity of the some people. the furious glow in her eyes told the story. she wasn't sorry. straightening herself and tugging at her wet sweater stella locked eyes with the man who didn't seem to be much older than herself. though she knew that he could well be into his hundred or even thousands. a lot of the people at manor seemed to be ageless. excuse me? she grumbled however not as in i'm sorry for bumping into you but more to what did you just say? looking down at her now nearly empty bottle of red liquid stella continued on. it wasn't my fault. what are you saying 'it's alright' for? she knew full well why he spoke the words. he was expecting an apology. she won't give him one however.

[van..grace]
      [seventy ,, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location ,, lecks forest]
      [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, katheryne]
      after a moment of getting no response from the girl evan wondered if he had broken her. she was very still much like a statue and the only movement he saw was her eyes following after the pesky butterfly. he wondered if he should take back the question and say never mind. it seemed as if he had hit a weak point in the girl and at any moment she may turn and flee to avoid the question. again his mind went to the thought of people being too soft nowadays. however after the very long pause the girl seemed to regain her composure and was brought back to life. no longer was she a statue and she muttered out a single word. werewolf. evan knew werewolves from myths and books and movies and shows. hairy creatures of half man half wolf or shifters from human to wolf. from the looks of it the girl must of been the latter of the two. although from his knowledge she isn't acting much like a werewwolf should. blood thirsty and a brute. no. this girl was more shy and skittish than the creatures from pop culture and myths. however the girl quickly swung the question around on him. honestly he should have expected it. people can be ,, no ,, they are curious and it was only right that she would want to know the same information he had just asked about her. a spirit ,, ghost ,, the not so living dead. whichever you would prefer to call it. he replied with a small shrug.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:15 am

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Ariane

The half demon grits his teeth, already feeling hellfire start to stir in his veins as he listens to every word the young miss speaks. This was not the time or place to spontaneously combust, and with his current irritation it was a true risk. With some quite impressive self control, he eases his foot off the gas and lets the car slow. "I do not think you understand how self-destruction is conducted." He says in a surprisingly even tone. "Yes, child, you are allowed to hurt yourself and test your own mortality as you please. Your life is, and always will be, ultimately in your own hands. However, this does not, under any circumstances, mean your actions do not have consequences. Just because you can hurt yourself does not mean you only hurt yourself." He keeps his eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and body focused on leveling his breathing. Best not to get too angry, especially when his emotions were so closely tied to his demonic tendencies. He likes this car.

"I am not your guardian. I do not want to be, and would consider such a chore to be beneath me. I am effected by your stupidity, though. I had to take time out of my extremely busy schedule to venture out into a town I despise just because you decided to test your own body and failed. Had you not called your uncle and asked for assistance, had you dealt with the problem yourself, or even not made the issue in the first place I would have no reason possibly care about your little dalliance into town. But," He slows the car to a stop at the side of the road, "If you are so sure in your maturity, in your 'ability to take care of yourself', by all means get out of the car and walk yourself back." The door facing the woods springs open on its own, a rare show of LeMarc's supposedly weak, and limited telekinesis. "We are still a good while away from the manor. I am sure an hour of walking will not do you too much harm, child." He adds finally, sardonic and rich in malice.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Arthritis

The old vampire pushes his spectacles up the bridge of his nose. One might question why a vampire would even need glasses, but if we wereto question this one in particular, I assure you we would never get an answer.

"Yes yes yes..." Franz Joseph murmurs to himself. "I suppose not everyone must be angry, though I would consider that unhealthy under typical terms. Still, nothing can be deducted without a full examination. More more more. What about sadness? Regret?" His tone is clinical and quick, only glancing up for a moment at his subject between his words. It'd been so long since he had a subject. A week, perhaps? But no, Cordelia had told him time ran wrong for him. Perhaps it had been only days, or months, or years. He'd have to ask Charles when he returned.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

"Hehe yes, I'm sure you should get going, dearie." Eadgyd continues with her manic smile. "I like you and your pup here. Very cute little things, you are. But you see, you're not subtle." Her head tips to the side in a decidedly inhuman manner. A gloved hand raises from under the folds of the woman's shawl, pressing over the hand Wendy has on Spike's leash. Pale fingers abruptly latch onto the human's hand, a vice-like grip that holds strong and steady. And then she pulls, tugging Wendy close to her so she can look right into her eyes.

Eadgyd's pupils are dilated, betraying her excitement with the situation, showing off far more of her irises. This close, the mossy things are deeper and darker, like tall, shadowy trees at the line of a vast forest. And endless stare that bores into Wendy's own eyes. "If you ever try to pull somethin' nasty, I'll curse you and yours for the rest of time, hm?" Her voice is almost just a hum. A whisper. Quiet and terribly sweet. Eadgyd smiles again. Wider, sharper, lips pulled up and back as she let's out another run of mad giggles, grip loosening from Wendy's hand.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artaxerxes: Idiot for Hire, Down payment of $129.99

Postby Politics » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:24 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxx𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐄𝐒
xx001Atrium, 002 Humored, 003 Franz,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Artaxerxes isn't quite sure why
his feelings are important, but he does know
that laughing death in the face with a smile
is not a sign of regret.

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
      "Ah. Whoops?" He laughed a little again, hearty and earnest. Unhealthy? Why, it just made life easier. Unless there was some special perk of anger that he was sorely missing out on. Maybe it was just that he'd forgotten how to do it at all. He made a clicking noise towards Agrypnia, to which she responded in some...weird bird gesture. It was entirely unclear what was going on, but the tall man still had his dimpled grin smack on his face. Agrypnia then flared up her crest, readjusting her footing and leaning her head down to Artaxerxes. She cocked her head left and right, though Artaxerxes had turned back to Franz by then.

Though his expression hadn't changed from his bright-eyed smile, there was a whole lot starting to run in his head. And by god, was it cooking up fast. Now, Artaxerxes was one for improvisation, and with that came a great propensity for...repurposed truths. He'd spent too long in the rich shades of red and blue of his memories, the hallow sway of curtains in breeze, the crash of waves. Artaxerxes felt his thoughts becoming more abstract, but he wasn't sure if he needed that right now. But there were pictures, now. Movement that swayed from side to side in his skull, rippling like a light fabric, perhaps silk skirts. The sun hit the back of his head and created a tingling sensation, sending the movement into erratic jitters. The blackness behind his eyes burst fourth in color. The moon sung her siren song deep in the back of his ribcage, reverberating through his chest like some firey speech of grief and desperation. There was a lie to be told. He knew the names past, and the men behind his eyes would love to know that this fellow was equally happy to draw the curtains and paint a picture where there was a song.

It ended as quickly as it had started. Artaxerxes had paused for only a moment, but his springy energy softened to something more thoughtful. If not only a little, at least. "Sadness comes and goes. It stands in my peripheral and smudges the thoughts on my tongue, but it is an old friend." Artaxerxes felt that was sufficiently vague enough to be truthful about."I've had my fair share of regrets too. But only in quiet moments. You know how when you close your eyes in the late hours of the night, you can feel the moonbeams? Nights like that, pale light amok in the room, are nights when the gods sleep. And it's only ever nights like those that you are bare flesh against a nature you've abandoned a long time ago." Ta-da. And just like that, Artaxerxes had said a whole lot of nothing, and he was pleased enough that it was pretty. The feelings in his head started to fizzle out, but he felt it travel through his spine, up and down, telling him something like a funny, primal and physical moorse code. But Artaxerxes was certain he'd forgotten how to read moorse code some years ago.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me