✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:47 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
────────── [ " I wouldn't leave you behind " ] ──
Cyborg _ Form _ 24 _ Pansexual _ Electronic Manupulation
Tags;; Quaid

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded a little and figured more resources meant there was a better chance of living. But he'd never know what that felt like. Besides, he wasn't real.
The man beside him spoke up bluntly about himself and he looked over to him. A question he knew how to answer.
"Synthetic skin, realistic features of a human, persay." he began while going over all that he had
"My insides are completely made of metal, electronics, and wires. Its a shame my father didn't make my skin stronger, for it acts just like a human's would. Its frail.. and easy to damage."
He figured that was what his father was going for with this project. Something realistic, but not too unrealistic.
"What are you made of?"
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:44 am

svetlana yu / 19 / pyrokinetic
tags: reef

Lana shook her head with a frown. "no way! can't you jump down?" she asked, but then looked at the distance from the ground. it would be dangerous to fall like that. "there's got to be something..." Lana mumbled to herself, crossing her arms and shivering in the gust.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:17 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: in a building | tags: TARS

Synthetic skin and hard robot insides. Wasn't too far from what Quaid had expected, but an interesting bit of information none the less. Then TARS asked him a question in return. "I'm made of frail, easy to damage stuff." He almost had the hint of a chuckle in his voice. Quaid's staff hit a wall. He stepped forward and felt along a little to find the door. "If your skin gets damaged, does it heal?" He found the door and opened it a small crack to listen for anything outside. He'd ask TARS to look when he'd answered his question.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 am

< REEF >
Agender-19-Monster Shifting (Info)
Tags: Lana Location: Roofl

"Look. I'm going to fall if you don't look away," Reef told Lana, "No one wants that. So could you at least avert your eyes for like 5 seconds?" Reef pulled their arm back up to the edge of the roof and grabbed on, but their other arm slipped. Reef wouldn't tell her about their powers. Reef didn't want to scare her even though Reef was in danger. Reef's fingers were sweaty and were slipping. "Come on! Please?!" they asked, "I'll come down safely if you don't look!"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:36 am

═══════════════════════════════════

☆ S A S H A ☆
tags-Liam
location-city

Sasha smiled. Apollo was definitely stronger than her without a doubt. Even though Sasha hated her
mother, Apollo adored her. He was a big mama's boy, and his heart was broken after they had to leave
her. He had always put on a brave face for Sasha.

Liam spoke about his past, making Sasha frown. He had had it rough and now she understood it all. He was
such a kind person, even though this world had gone to hell. His father sounded like a monster, and she could
relate to Liam. "How did you end up here?" Her mind was telling her to give him a hug, but Sasha knew better
to keep a safe distance.

═══════════════════════════════════

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:56 am

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: Sasha ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"Eventually, I decided I didn't want to tolerate any more of that crap. I saved up enough money to buy a plane ticket to this city and left him." Liam smiled, wiping the tears out of his eyes. "I drove his truck to the airport. It was 2 hours away. I wonder how long he was stranded at the house since I stole his only vehicle..." The smile quickly faded and he continued. "Anyways, living here was hard at first. I barely scraped by for a year or so, but I eventually got a job at the machine shop up the road." He pointed to where the shop was, several blocks away and too far to see in the darkness.

Liam sighed, exhausted. The adrenaline had worn off, and after going through his fit of emotions, he was worn out. He turned his attention back to Sasha. "How about you? What brought you and your brother to the city?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxApocalypesI link link link
xxxlink link link link link link
xxx'We waste a lot of time
xxxcrying over wasted time.'
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxSup? I'm TyBorg. I'm usually
xxxbusy working or other stuff,
xxxbut I enjoy the occasional RP.
xxxMainly experienced in fantasy
xxxRPs. Send a PM to invite me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:54 am

R.I.P. Sasha & Apollo, 2018-2018
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:11 am

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: TARS & Quaid ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Liam brushed himself off, glad that Aspen was gone. He was tired of her forcing him to relive the past. He began to bury it in his mind again and started walking down the street, farther into the city. He strolled past several buildings, which he believed to be empty, kicking small rocks and pieces of debris on the road as he walked along. After a while, he thought he heard muted conversation in one of the buildings. Liam quickly knelt next to the building opposite of where he heard talking and watched the doorway to see if anyone was there.
Last edited by TyBorg on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
────────── [ " I wouldn't leave you behind " ] ──
Cyborg _ Form _ 24 _ Pansexual _ Electronic Manupulation
Tags;; Quaid - Liam

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He nodded and noted those words down, making sure to remember what normal humans were made of. He wasn't programmed with all the information in the world.. he'd have to access a computer database for that.
But finding one of those around here.. would be a needle in a haystack.
The other spoke up about his skin and he shook his head
"I'm not too sure." he explained while shrugging. "I've never gotten into a fight to lose skin.."
Once fully outside, he scanned around and didn't see anyone yet but he had signs of life
"Mister Quaid.. we're not alone this time.." he said a little quieter as he looked back to his friend
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: city | tags: TARS , Liam

TARS's answer was a bit of a concerning one. He didn't know? Quaid heard him step outside. He followed cautiously behind him. If someone was out here they were probably now seen, so it was too late to go back in the building to find another exit for the sake of not being seen. Quaid could have stayed behind and let TARS run into whoever might be out here by himself and Quaid could've found another way out of the building. But TARS was his friend now, at least the closest thing to one. A bit of a sinking feeling came to his heart as TARS announced that someone was indeed out here. But that didn't absolutely guarantee that they were dead. "How many?" Quaid asked the robot man. It probably didn't matter much even if it was one person, they could have powers that surpassed any of his and TARS's abilities. Quaid knew he couldn't really do anything anyway, so it was really just up to TARS to defend them if they were attacked. It was a pretty cr@ppy feeling knowing he wouldn't really be able to help his new found friend.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me