The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:55 am

{ yashushi yoake | tags ; shiro | demon | male | training grounds }

"Aw, I'm sure you're plenty bright!" Yashushi stood up suddenly, stretching and cracking his back for a moment. "I am in the daring mood today anywho. I'll go take a peep around!" He grinned. "-Oh, I won't hurt anyone. Promise."

{{ I think something problematic would be good. It would be something if he befriended shiro and they started a war caused some problems in the school system. A contract would be interesting too! }}
    rex bi and trans he/him frequent hiatus taker flight rising enjoyer

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:00 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "I trust you Yashushi, I just wana come along because there's nothing better to do." He huffs, puffing his feathers up in annoyance. "Teachers can't seem to keep class entertaining now a days. Then maybetheycouldhelpwithacontractforabeastandademon. If that's okay with you of course." Shiro says rather fast, a little flustered coming up with an idea like that. This demon wasn't that bad, proper enough to not eat him, and that was enough to satisfy the bird beast.(Translation: Maybe they could help with a contract for a beast and a demon)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:22 am

Yashushi took a moment to progress that, after which he frowned and rubbed his chin for possibly the second time today. "You're suggesting a contract?" He was silent, looking rather serious for a few moments. "Hm. That seems like It's against the rules of your school. I like it!" He beamed. "Sure, Birdie, you got yourself a deal!" He exclaimed, grinning like an idiot. He hadn't made a deal yet in his lengthy life time, so this was quite the experience!

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:48 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: At first he was tense, not really sure what Yashushi's response would be. Sounded bad there for a moment, but turned out to be an agreement. "Yay!" Shiro happily cheers doing what looks like a happy dance before settling back down. "Now I have someone to keep company," the bird flaps his wings, still quite happy, now he had a person to spend time with and look after. Of course Shiro was excited. "Sooo so the school now?"

Ohhh is that Yukine-kun in your signature?))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:54 am

(Bump)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:08 am

Yashushi was a bit surprised at how happy he was, but he went with it with a smile. "Yup, the school." Of course he needed to sign a few offical papers and whatnot but they could get to that later.

{{ oho yes it is! trying to figure out a new signature when I have the time. }}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:04 am

[Quote=Shiro (Tagging Yashushi)"] The beast, super excited, somehow accidentally trigger his form shift. Because he has on Yashushi's head went he had shifted to his human form... Let's just say that it was a little of an awkward looking scene. It took Shiro a moment to figure out was happened and when he did, boy was he flustered. "Whoopsie, I'm sorry- I didn't mean to shift!" He whimpers tries to get up. Due to his flustered state, he blurped out a quick apology, one he had just thought off the top of his head.[/quote]

Yukine looks good 030))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:21 am

Yashushi wasn't expecting the extra weight at all, so he gasped and almost fell over but caught himself on a tree. He kept on tugging on his hair a lot in the scramble, which he responded with a cat-like hiss. "Geez! Be careful next time!" He stared down at him, not really understanding why he was flustered. He didn't really look that mad, just a little grumpy. "If I was a human I might've broke my back!.. No wait that's an hyperbole."

{{( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) doesn't e always}}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:33 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: Shiro gets up and fixes his cap before scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "I guess I got too happy. I can't control my shifting ability too well yet." He says as he runs his fingers through his semi-long hair which had a few feathers here and there poking out. A connection to his avian form. "Buuut you didn't right? So... All is well?"

Unless he goes phantom coo-coo... *shivers*))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:43 am

"Ah, that makes sense." He rubbed his pink eyes for a little, frowning before looking up with a grin. "Yup, I didn't! What a shame, pain is hilarious!" He rummaged through his bag, pulling out a deeply folded slip of paper and a old pen. "Here, take this! You'll need to sign that to make our contract official." It was a pretty crinkly and thin thing, with two blank lines. "Top one's for your full name, bottom ones for why you want a contract with me and any other specifications! Like, any promises you want me to keep. And then give it back to me!"

{{ hm yes true true}}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me