Supernatural School rp >> Open >> Accepting c:

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Supernatural School rp >> Open >> Accepting c:

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 am

<< Shane James Blue <<>> Tenth Grade >> Student >>

I looked at Clarity and then to the new girl. I smiled softly and said "Clarity, if you want, I'll keep the both of you company?"

<< Allona Shay Carter <<>> Eleventh Grade <<>> Student >>

"Merci beaucoup. Euh, je ne suis pas bon avec tout jamais de mon anglais, mais je suis tout à fait exceptionnel avec mon irlandais et français. Vous êtes deux dans une relation?" I said as I looked at the girl whom was taking me to the office.

--Translation: Thank you very much. Uh, I am not never good with any of my English, but I am very exceptional with my Irish and French. Are you two in a relationship?--
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whisper Rose » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Yuno Takiyama

Yuno smiles, Tell him I say hi! And it's good that you listen to him, he must get lonely all day in your mind... No offense! I just assumed that He was the only demon you have, yes? she writes before referring to his other questions Well... I don't use my power thing much cause if I wanted too, I could turn all of new York into a forest but there's a chance I might die after every time I use it so, it's a bit risky. And about 420 animals live with me, wether it be in the branches, in nests, in holes like this, doesn't matter to them but I kind of see them as siblings, me and Dex aren't very close, so there all I talk to. I really love having them here thought. Yuno explained in a note before walking up the spiral staircases carved into the tree. This is my favorite place ever. she writes before moving aside so he could see a little garden on the very top of the tree with a tiny ledge for sitting off of. Yuno calls the birds that live with her using a tiny shell that sounded a bit like a flute. The tiny birds fly in from every direction and then sit on the perches arround the tiny gazebo.
Whisper Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jzprincess » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:46 pm

>>Nazo Shi<<Grade 11>>
Nazo shrugs his shoulders at the note. He had never really thought of the demon like that, being cooped up in his head and never having anyone to talk to. "Well if you want to I could allow you to talk to him, though I can't expect him to behave all that well. He might try to take over my entire body and live up to his name." He says feeling the demon perk up at this and try to push forward. 'Not so quickly Chaos, let me talk for a little bit before you can come out.' he thinks to the demon and the demon sighs and retorts. 'You are lying. But none the less I would love to come out and go do something.' Nazo shakes his head at the demon before following after Yuno. Stumbling when he hears just how many animals and how every time she uses her power she could die. Without thinking he blurts out, "WOW! How much of your power must you use to make it kill you. And how do you all fit in this tree?" Nazo almost runs into Yuno when she stops at the top of the stairs and looks around at the garden, "Wow this is very beautiful." As he is looking around the garden birds fly in and land on an ledge that they can find. Looking around at all the colors Nazo thinks out loud, "This would make a beautiful picture."
jzprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:55 pm

<< Emilee Lanee Vintage <<>> Ms. Vintage <<>> Teacher >>

Walking into the teachers lounge, I plopped down on the couch. I put my face in my hands and I leaned forwards. Shaking slightly, I sniffed as I felt slight tears run down my cheeks.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whisper Rose » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Dexio Takiyama

I happily walk back down the halls, just remembering I left my stuff in the teachers lounge with ms. Vintage. I say hi to passing students and then finally arrive at the little well air-conditioned room. I go to open the door and then hear crying. I open it softly and peek inside Hello? I then see ms. Vintage, tears down her face and rush to the couch next to her Oh my god! are you okay! I ask handing her a tissue to wipe her eyes

Yuno Takiyama
Yuno thinks for a moment, she didn't want to burden Nazo, he was such a nice person but she also didn't want the demon inside of him to take over but at the same time feel imprisoned. if it's no trouble I would like to write to him, but if it makes you uncomfortable or you don't feel confident enough to trust him with control over you then dont. she wrote not wanting to put him into a position of dificulty. She then kinda shruggs at his response, she never told anyone about that and never thought she'd get that reaction but honestly, when you are Yuno's size something like a cold could kill you. Well, let's face it I'm pretty tiny, so I have trouble fighting a flu. But when I use my power thing it's like the roots of the plant and ingrained in me, and if it dies I feel like part of me did. It's pretty complex but I feel... Attached to plants and animals like this. she explained before quickly adding in reference to what she just said But I protect these plants so nothing really happens to them. Yuno then walked over to the little gazebo and sat on a bench, patting the spot next to her as if to ask Nazo to sit with her, which was exactly what she was doing. And, the agerage tree can fit 290 animals in it. This one is a bit larger and I have hollowed out some of the iside as well and planted other trees, that are surrounding this one. So it's kind of like one big house but there are lots of tiny rooms. she jotted down handing it to him and stroking the head of a little Budgie next to her on a perch. The budgie then looks at her, tapping her with his foot, her face shifted a bit and she grew a tiny Beak and tiny blue feathers. After her face had changed back she wrote another note This is Benji, he just reminded me of the other thing you mentioned, of this place being a picture, and he wanted me to show you one we took the day I finished this place, all 421 of us. she wrote handing him a tiny picture from her bag and the note for him to read.
Whisper Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 pm

<< Emilee Lanee Vintage <<>> Ms. Vintage <<>> Teacher >>

I looked away from the man and I sniffed softly. "I-I am fine D-Dexio. Just a-a little family p-problems is all." I said as I lied to myself and to him. I then covered my knees with my arms and put my forehead on my arms.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jzprincess » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am

While reading the note Nazo finds himself fighting with himself. Then he decides that he would allow the demon part of him to take over his body. 'Please behave Chaos and don't live up to your name.' He tells the demon, but doesn't lower his guard quiet yet. He goes and sits down next to Yuno and smiles at her, "That is pretty cool, I don't know what would happen if Chaos was to be killed, but I am pretty sure that I would die along with him. So whenever you talk to an animal part of your features turn into, whatever you are talking to, features." He asks from watching her talk to a couple of different animals. When he gets handed the picture he smiles, "Wow this is really cool. Why don't you put it up somewhere so that people can see it. I am going to allow my demon to talk to you, but beware he might go a little crazy and might look a little weird." He lowers his guard down and feels Chaos quickly take control. Nazo slips into the back of his mind, but keeps a watch on what Chaos is doing.

Chaos stretches out the human body, forcing himself not to turn into his true form. "So this is what this place looks like. I must admit that it is a nice place. Well I already know who you are, so are there any questions that you would like to ask me? I know that you must have a couple." He turns his head around his eyes flickering black as he looks around. Stretching out on the bench Chaos looks at the animals all around him. "I know that the human likes animals, but me on the other hand like things that are a little less...normal. I used to own a hell hound before I was sent into Nazo."
jzprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rapanzel » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Trina walked to the vegetable store and grabbed a carrot and ate it .Then she saw a girl she was thinking sad and afraid and i went over to her and told her to go have a nice day
Rapanzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Pichu » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 am

Clarity looked at Shane, "Sure." she said and then looked to Allona, "Votre Bienvenue! Je suis couramment dans toutes les langues. Et non, je suis un an de plus que lui." she said to her blushing.

~Translation:Your Welcome! I'm fluent in all languages. And no, I'm a year older than him.

Your time is up, or is it? RP: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2517672
#Pichu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:16 am

<< Shane James Blue <<>> Tenth Grade >> Student >>

I looked at the girl as she talked. I slightly chuckled and then pushed my glasses up my nose.

<< Allona Shay Carter <<>> Eleventh Grade <<>> Student >>

"Eh bien, pour être exact, vous ne savez vraiment pas une personne de leur âge. Ils pourraient être plus jeune, mais leur mentalité et leur échéance pourrait être plus élevé que le vôtre. C'est juste une chose m'a dit quand j'étais plus jeune. J'ai été élevé sur elle et mes parents, bien qu'ils, ils m'ont appris beaucoup de choses sur l'amour et les relations avec la mentalité et de la maturité." I spoke as I looked between the girl and the young boy.

--Translation: Well to be exact, you really do not know a person by their age. They might be younger, but their mentality and their maturity could be higher than yours. It's just a thing I was told when I was younger. I was raised on it and my parents, well they, they taught me many things about love and relationships with mentality and maturity.--
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me