*~*Osprey Shape-Shifting*~* Closed to new members

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: *~*Osprey Shape-Shifting*~* Closed to new members

Postby amithethird » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 am

"Oh good. I was so worried," Silenus said with mild sarcasm. He walked over to join Keats, Elizabeth, and Galen.
"Well since we're all being social butterflies I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Silenus," he said, "Pleased to meet you."
Or not pleased. It depends on how this goes. he thought to himself. He rarely saw other shifters as he tended to keep to himself. Snakes were solitary animals after all. He tended to keep a healthy sense of suspicion around new people. However it was always interesting when he did come across others of his kind. One thing shifters had going for them was that they were rarely boring.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:03 am

Casper sighs. Why couldn't she have given him a ride or something? He takes as big of steps as he can, and in what seems to be an hour, finally gets out of the tall, tangled grass and into the meadow. He walks straight up to the closest shifter; a male named Galen. "Hi." He syas in his squeaky little voice.
(Casper)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resin » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 am

Galen-19-Male-Spirit Bear/Harpy Eagle

Looking to both the normal sized male and the little tiny guy, Galen grinned and nodded. "Hello to both of you. Nice to see some guys about. I usually only see shifter women." He extended his rough, work-hardened hand to Silenus. "I'm Galen; Spirit Bear." He examined Silenus' face, filing the information away. "You're a snake and you..." looking down to Casper, "...you are just really, really small, aren't you." It definitely wasn't a question.

Motioning behind him with the jab of one thumb, he continued. "This pretty lady behind me is Elizabeth. A little shy, if you can't tell." Glancing over his shoulder, he checked on the cowering girl that clung to his shirt, then looked over to Keats, extending his hand to her as well. "Pleased to meet you as well. Pleased to meet the lot of you, actually. I've never seen so many shifters in one place. Did you all come here for a reason?" He glanced back to the ground, making sure that he wouldn't crush Casper.
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _soup » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:49 am

~Elizabeth:~

The vermillion blush that once painted her cheeks before was back again, yet not as red as before, as she was introduced to the rest of the Shifters in the meadow. She was actually getting quite claustrophobic, being that there were too many people for her to handle around her, and got slightly dizzy, but gathered as much courage as she could anyway and finally stepped out from behind Galen. "H-h-hello." stuttered the flustered, ever-timid girl, her voice being so quiet that you could barely hear it, enhanced senses or not. By now you'd think that she had some sort of weird infatuation with the ground, because it seemed it was all she would look at, and that's what she was doing at that current moment, that and her gripping the hem of her poofy white dress once again like it was a life line, and the now dark red blush wasn't helping either. She wished she could just crawl in a ditch and die.
ɪᴛ's ʏᴀ ʙᴏɪ, ᴜᴜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ–
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Shy~ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:13 am

Resin- Sorry I haven't been replying D: I haven't been able to get on much so I will do that right now immediately.))

Georgia twittered "This way! I'm sure the others will be meeting up with us soon, and we don't wanna be late!" She wobbled slightly with this loss of concentration but then was back on track, she weaved in and out of the trees only stopping to make sure Oberlin was behind her, she then crashed through a bush and landed in a heap on the floor, when she looked up she found there were the other shifters. Keats, who she knew and some others who she had seen around, in lessons and just around the island in general. "Hey guys! Been waiting long? Well, don't worry, I'm here now and the party can start. Oh yeah! I brought a new friend too, come meet Oberlin." Georgia smiled through the newly constructed entrance to the clearing.
Image Image
This is Christopher, and his terminally happy brother, Kendrick.
I love roleplaying! I like wolf roleplays the most. PM me if you want to do a 1x1
I am a Wishlist Bomber
I have bombed 67 people
I have received 54 bombs
~Shy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resin » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:48 am

((No worries, Echelon.))

Oberlin- 20-Female-Black Panther

Digging her claws into the earth, Oberlin vaulted from her place, staying right on Georgia's tail. With ease she moved through the forest, dodging trees and leaping various objects. As she ran, a rabbit caught her attention. It would be a lovely addition to her food stores, so she swerved to the left, tracking down the walking meal. It's death was quick and painless. With that out of the way, she moved in the direction that Georgia had flown in.
Still at a distance eating run, the sleek, jet black panther leaped through the foliage and into the clearing of the meadow. Rabbit still in her maw, she tossed it into the air, shifted back to her human form, and caught her kill before it touched the ground. Standing tall, she tucked the rabbit into the pouch at her side, closing the leather flap over it. Casting her sulfur yellow eyes around the clearing, she took in the sight of each person present. Until they spoke, she wouldn't know if a few of them were predators or prey. Others were easier to read.
Clearing her throat, she came to stand alongside Georgia who had already made her introduction. Oberlin simply nodded. If anyone wished to speak with her, they could do so. Otherwise, she planned on keeping quiet.
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:32 pm

(I'm going to adopt coloured text too-dibs this one!)

Keats eagerly grasped Galen's hand-noticing how it felt like her father's- and shook it with a broad and genuine grin. "I've never needed a reason to come to the woods, but as soon as school finished I started buzzing, haven't stopped!" She spun around, her feet kicking up a mixture of leaves and insects. "Just had that feeling, you know, like I had to be here! It's a great feeling..." She threw out her arms and fell backwards onto the grass which had been warmed by the autumn sun. "A feeling like something's going to change very soon...." The smile left her face for one thoughtful moment before she sat up, her hair bringing with it some of the dry grass as if it were some pending nest.
"Nice to finally meet you all anyway! I've already mesmerised your names! And mine's Keats!" She leant sideways and smiled up at Elizabeth. "And you don't have to be frightened at all, you're among friends!" And with friends in mind Keats became aware of the two new young women who had joined them.
"And you are late!" She said with an eagerness which dripped from her like honey.
Image ImageImage
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Silenus was a tad surprised when even more people started to turn up. His solitary nature was telling him to skip out and leave behind these other people even though there was no guarantee that he'd see them again. He crossed his arms and looked at the others as they chatted and introduced themselves. He glanced at Oberlin who was also silently observing the others. He walked over to stand next to her.
"Not very talkative either, huh?" he asked, still watching the group.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:24 pm

"Look out! Watch your step!" Casper shouts as the two newcomers nearly kill him with their giant feet. He climbs onto Galen's leg. "Hey, Snake Boy, a little lift, maybe?"
(Casper)

(Angel is still sitting in a tree, looking over the meadow....)
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resin » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Oberlin- 20-Female-Black Panther

As Silenus came to stand beside her and made his comment, she couldn't help but crack a grin. "That's an understatement." She cast her yellow gaze sideways. "I couldn't even tell you the last time I was around so many people in a... non-professional setting." Sure she'd been around tons of people while pilfering this and that, but never in a social situation. Was it still a social situation if you weren't being social?
Absently she ran her fingertips over the leather wraps upon her crossed forearms. Now that she was here she wished that she'd never come. Georgia had been so persuasive... What did she have in common with these people anyway other than being able to change forms? Looking down, she noted a bit of the rabbits blood had found it's way onto her fingers which she then raised to her lips. Tongue darting out, she lapped the red liquid away quickly. "I suppose I'll be leaving. Don't want my dinner to rot." There was no chance of that happening, but... any excuse would do.

Galen-19-Male-Spirit Bear/Harpy Eagle

Galen gladly shook hands with Keats, shooting her a grin as was his way. When she fell to the soft grass and playfully chastised Elizabeth, he couldn't stop himself from laughing. What a happy bunch of shifters! What an odd coincidence that they should all arrive here at the same time and be so open to meeting new people.
He looked down as Casper clung to his leg, then looked to Silenus. "I... think he's talking about you, 'Snakeboy.'" Then he looked back to Casper. "Care to try growing up? You'll get stepped on less that way." He shook his leg lightly, then gave the two new females his attention. "Nice to meet the pair of you. I'm Galen. This is Elizabeth," he motioned to the girl behind him that still clung to the hem of her dress. "And this is Casper. He's having some technical difficulties." Again he lightly shook his leg.
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me