☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby artemis, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:04 am

Mallory nodded, and tilted her head. "Yeah. I don't mind the weather. Should I go now?" She asked. She finished tending to her bow and grabbed her arrows. She called her pack through her mind and saw the figures of werewolf girls and boys, outside. She eyed the outdoors, and was happy to be of use, finally.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:11 am

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

Her eyes narrowed as he held up his pinky finger "you really need to control you're temper kid"she siad though her voice held no hostility this time, she was trying to block out the booms that seemed to never stop. When he teased her, her body tensed "Actually no. But exuse me for not living in a normal world" she shot back jumping again when it sounded like the thunder was right outside the window "i already told you sorry" she said her eyes narrowing themselves again. she didn't know why she needed to appologies to this jerk but it was to late to take it back now
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:21 am

( @Two, I think I fixed the problems? )
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:28 am

Ari heard the fighting going on outside. She was glad she wasn't in it, what could she do? She didn't have ice powers like Jaai, but she couldn't heal like Rowan. All she could do was make things levitate, and read people's minds....but how was that gonna help them?
She found it hard to breath in the attic of this mansion. There was dust and cobwebs everywhere. The good news was, she fit better in the attic than the other two.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:55 am

Jaai narrowed her eyes, irritated by the entire situation. The woman was obviously on her last nerve, so Jaai took a step back. "If you have it under control, good luck." She gave a dismissive wave and slipped over to a window. She considered going out, then decided against it as another sneeze attack racked her body. She detested rain, and snow was much prettier. She leaned against the frame and watched the shadows flitting around outside. She subdued her curiosity and continued to watch.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:13 pm

as Lily listened to Cadence's commands, her thoughts wandered off to the travelling members who weren't fighting. She decided to try something, although she doubted it would work. "Hey Ari, hey Ari, hey Ari," she began to think repeatedly, trying to contact the girl. "I don't know if you can hear this, but maybe you could warn us if you telepathically pick up on new people nearby?" she suggested, hoping the girl was reading her thoughts, "Or you could read my mind if I check the outside, and put the thought in Cadence's head that attacked have arrived." As she wasn't sure if Ari had heard her thoughts or not, she stepped up towards Cadence anyway. "I can teleport around the outside of the village, and come back here if I notice any guards?" she suggested, not sure how to put her power to use.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:45 pm

[Great, thank you. :) I'll add the new characters tomorrow because I got 2 hours of sleep last night.]

"That was twelve years ago, soprano boy," Timpani growled (not with true anger) as she absentmindedly ran a hand through Silas' soft white hair. The two ladykillers looked like the exact opposites of each other, but Timpani still saw Silas as a sibling. If anyone hurt her little brother, she would smash their heads against a wall until their skull fractured.
She didn't take kindly to Gwen's behavior. Timpani was already planning on warming people up, and she wasn't happy that Gwen acted like the idea was hers. She let go of Silas to shove a bunch of firewood into the fireplace. Timpani Steele, like her mother and her grandmother, was exceptionally skilled when it came to fires. She found a stick, and planted it firmly in a log's crevice. Timpani twirled it rapidly until the friction started a small fire, and she blew on it to keep it going.
"I'd like to burn Alastair," she muttered. "Watch his ugly face melt off."

"Go ahead," Cadence told Mallory simply. She took the key from her pocket, and placed it around Mallory's neck. "Come inside if there's trouble, or if you get too cold. Don't get yourself sick now." As aggressive as the woman was, she did act like a mother. Cadence didn't want anyone to get harmed, from sweet little Silas to that girl Jaai. Except Cyprian. Cadence really didn't care if he went and died gruesomely.
"Sounds good." Cadence said to Lily as she took off her own coat, and practically threw it at the girl. "Here, wear this. I don't need you catching your death out there."
"You can come back for warm hugs whenever you need one," Rowan offered, before looking back at Cilan with an expression of concern. The phoenix boy was curled up on his side, groaning in pain.
Tacet came running before Mallory left. He frowned once he saw Cilan's state, but approached Mallory first. "I should heal you before you go outside," he said and gently took her hand in his. He let the cooling feeling of his power flow to her. Compared with the warmth of an Adamson's healing, his healing was more like applying soothing lotion. He then backed off and went to go deal with the Adamson kids.
"Was it the rain?" Tacet inquired, sounding concerned.
"Shoot me, disgrace it," Cilan snarled through gritted teeth. He sounded like he was about to snap and rip somebody apart, and he was trembling. The cold water hadn't hurt anyone else, but it seemed to still be torturing that kid.
"Look away," Cadence said as she turned away from Tacet and the boys. "It's going to get bright over there."
She and her husband knew what to do with a wounded phoenix. Under no circumstance did they hesitate. It was an agreement they would uphold, as morbid as it was.

"Did you just call me KID?!" Cyprian roared in her face. He was too dumb to realize he was doing exactly the opposite of what she said. Cyprian was obviously not controlling his temper right now. He would have punched a wall, but this was her house. He didn't want to get kicked out right now.
"I don't think you know who I am, kid."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:51 pm

Mal smiled as Tacet healed her wounds. "Thanks." She said, before grabbing her bow and disappearing through the window. She stood on the windowsill and climbed to the roof. The rain barely bothered her at all. She turned into a wolf and walked slowly across the roof. She found her way to the other side and jumped, landing barely on her paws. She howled so her pack would hear, and they filed around her. Her howl was definitely loud, and would most likely be heard on the other side of the village. She telepathically gave everyone their roles and took off on her own. The water sloshed as she moved, and she reached the outskirts of Windwoods village. She patrolled around, occasionally climbing a tree. Her pelt was long, however it dragged her down when fully soaked. She growled at every sound.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:13 pm

lily offered a smile at Cadence, and teleported to where Rowan was. "Hey," she said softly, seeing that Cilan was about to regenerate, "come here." She wrapped her arms around the healer boy to comfort him, and kissed his shoulder. "I have to go, but he'll be okay. And so will you," she told him, not particularly wanting to leave his side. Looking down at Cilan's injured body, and hearing Mal's howl filled her with determination. She took her backpack off, and teleported to the outside of the village, her scythe in her hands and ready to be used.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me