Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:23 pm

(AH im sorry hes running into Foreste)
____《 Dune-Undertalenerd / "-echoed giggle-" 》______

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
signature creditArt dumpMy eggcave profileSans dragons
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:29 pm

Kay)

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He said "Yeah," and smiled at Luka. He then glanced to Finn, and waited for the other boy to say or maybe do something.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She said "Okay, I'll try to be myself." She then smiled a bit as she looked at the other teacher.

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Just..getting to know each other I guess. We could tell each other our favorite things. Oh, we should probably figure out our schedule too. I looked at mine, but...I kind of forgot the classes, because I got distracted."

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl yelped as someone ran into her. The brunette saw a boy, and looked at him. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one made a small sound. "Are you okay?" she finally asked, and touched her ring.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Tags:Foreste) He gets up avoiding her eyes "I-Im okay Im so sorry!"

Hello there, I see you have found my bio! Well i'm Dune! I'm in a lot of fandoms including Undertale, Bts, Fnaf(just started believe it or not) creepypasta, and furries, I speak Korean, Japanese and english, I love roleplaying! I am going through some things so please be patient with me. I'm open to talk to anyone who just needs to vent or needs a friend, just send me a pm! I change my sig a lot so-My Pronouns are They/Them
Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:59 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He said "Yeah," and smiled at Luka. He then glanced to Finn, and waited for the other boy to say or maybe do something.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She said "Okay, I'll try to be myself." She then smiled a bit as she looked at the other teacher.

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Just..getting to know each other I guess. We could tell each other our favorite things. Oh, we should probably figure out our schedule too. I looked at mine, but...I kind of forgot the classes, because I got distracted."

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: Akumo

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The brunette hoped he was really alright. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one said "Okay, um...What's your name?" she then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:24 pm

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra woke later confused. "W-Where am I?" Sierra asks looking around. "My head hurts" Sierra says with a groan.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags: Ollie
Vixen nods and takes Vixen to the Nurse. The Nurse looks her over and begins cleaning and bandaging Sierra's head.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasani
David nods

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
I am sorry, it seems like a lot of pressure, I wish I could do something to help you.Viviana signs. Vivi walks over to where Nikolias sat and sat next to him. She blinked for a few moments her eyesight adjusting to the new brightness.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:18 am

Tags:Foreste "M-My name is Akumo"

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:58 am

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nik - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
==💢|crush: tbd, though he's a hopeless romantic.
==👽|power: magic lord - he can control fire, aquatics, the
==ground, parts of the shadows, and shape-shifting.
==💢|tagged: viviana.
==👽|mentions: viviana.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias shrugged as she signed it was a lot of pressure. she was right though, but it didn't bother him much. there;s nothing much to do with helping me. though i do appreciate you talking to me. it's helped a lot. he signed as he looked at her. with her talking to him, he has helped his nerves. helped him calm down a little more than the flowers. he gave a small sigh of relief, then laid down in the grass. thank you for being so nice to me. he signed, as he looked at her with light eyes. then turned his gaze to the sky, as the clouds slowly moved across it.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:08 am

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra woke later confused. "W-Where am I?" Sierra asks looking around. "My head hurts" Sierra says with a groan.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags: Ollie
Vixen nods and takes Vixen to the Nurse. The Nurse looks her over and begins cleaning and bandaging Sierra's head.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasani
David nods

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
No need to thank me, being nice comes with no cost(....... right?) Vivi signs. Viviana pats his shoulder in a comforting matter. Vivi enjoyed seeing him relax a little. She was also happy that she helped someone feel better. If it helps, everything starts hard, it depends on if you try to get through it. Vivi signs with a small smile, My mother told her that when I was little and went through some hard times in school.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:32 pm

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He said "Yeah," and smiled at Luka. He then made a small sound at Finn...before saying "Not...not really, but I'd kind of like to learn."

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Um...so what's your favorite food?" they asked. He then wondered if they should check the schedule again, as he had it with him.

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl nodded. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery brunette said "I'm Foreste."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dune-undertalenerd » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:26 am

Tags:Foreste) "I-Its very nice to meet you.." Akumo said while kinda hiding behind his book

Dune-undertalenerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me