𝑳𝑨π‘ͺ𝑼𝑡𝑨 [π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒] open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

announcement: the queen's gold will have a mutated clutch! [voting doesn't matter, just info listed]

there will be 38 eggs in the clutch and all will be mutated
25%
they won't have soul stones and will imprint like lizards straight from the egg
No votes
should they not imprint after birth, they can still imprint later in life once their rider appears
No votes
some brown dragons will have female riders [bi, homo, or even hetero females]
25%
some bronze dragons will even have female riders [bi or homo only]
50%
there is even a golden egg! [female only, can be bi, homo, or hetero]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: 𝑳𝑨π‘ͺ𝑼𝑡𝑨 [π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒] open

Postby strawbs. » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:47 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

οΌ’ οΌ¬ οΌ‘ οΌ© οΌ² | tags: malakai | location: forest search
    ♀x female x♀x 21 years x♀x hetero x♀x single x♀x caretaker x♀
    ♀x silver kaida x♀x green jade, brown lazarus, blue kieran x♀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

blair barely hears the hunter when he responds. well, she hears him, but it nearly goes into one ear and flies out of the other. she can't hold onto a thought for more than a second and at this point, all rationality is out the window for her. her mind was hazy and she wasn't in the best state to make decisions, but she was making them. it was almost like blair wasn't in complete control of her body or mind. she stumbles forward without thinking, ignoring mika's attempt at stopping her and reaches for him. there's no second thoughts or doubts, her mind can't even capably think of how this was probably a bad idea. she grabs hold onto mika's arms and stares up into his eyes. only his name leaves her mouth in a quiet, pleading tone.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βš” vi

Postby Zyn » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:54 pm

βš” π’œπ“π‘’π“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“‡π‘œ π’žπ’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒ βš”
Wing Leader || Healthy || Paarthurnax || Kixin || Male || Thirty || The Acrobat

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
βš” Location: Lower Caverns
βš” Tags: Cassius
βš” Mood: Fake Cheerfulness

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
    As Alex moved he knew that he was going to have bruises from their spat in the hall, in particular his back hurt from hitting the ground so many time. The next was his chest where he had been punched. The other aches and soreness would pass much quicker than the bruises so he paid them no mind. That being said none of those injures could compare to the broken nose that he had given Cassius. One more thing to feel guilty about. He should start keeping track of everything since it was getting a little out of hand. Before he could dwell further on that he heard the rustling and knew that Cassius had waken up. He turned to face them and offered his signature smile to his fellow wing leader. However before he could fully put on the dazzling smile, the one that he was positive would fool Cassius, the taller rider leapt to their feet. Which startled Alex enough to keep him from brightening his grin. Then they were bowing and Alex's smile turned into one of concern. As Cassius spoke he couldn't move, even though he was begging his legs to move. No instead he was frozen in place as they apologized profusely for something that clearly wasn't their fault, if anyone was to blame it was him. After all he had been the one to stop the taller rider from leaving, if he had just let them leave instead of grabbing their hand then this wouldn't have happened. In fact if he had just let them leave and had taken the room then they would have never been in this situation. So it ended up being Alex's fault in the end. Pushing those thoughts from his mind he refocused in on what Cassius was saying, which was what he was supposed to be saying, asking for forgiveness. The good thing about Cassius apologizing first was that it gave Alex some time to figure out was he was going to say next.

The moment that Cassius finished speaking he seemed to snap back to reality and he regained the ability to move his legs. Striding forward he stopped right in front of the taller rider and reached out to place his hand on their upper arm. He offered a warm smile to the clearly regretful Cassius, a vain attempt at helping put them at ease. After all their reaction seemed to state that they might have seen his more depressed expression. He couldn't be sure about it, after all he had vague notions about the regret that the older rider felt about times like this. So it was entirely possible that it was just a reaction to that, but he was going to operate as though his earlier expression had been spoted. "You have nothing to apologize for Mr. Cassius. If anything I should be apologizing for breaking your nose, it was quite rude of me. There is nothing to be sorry about, though I guess I can accept your apology for knocking the breath out of me" he said with a cheerful smirk. Then against his better judgment he wrapped his arms around the tall rider in a warm hug. For heartbeat he held them close as though trying to convey his reassurances. Everything that he couldn't say was in that hug. A hug that ended to soon and he was pulling away. 'And look if you caught my.. well mood earlier it wasn't anything bad I promise. I was just regretting picking that fight and on top of that Paarth is being very broody. But I have managed to block out Paarth's moodiness now so I am feeling much better. Speaking of, are you okay?" he added with the same warm voice. The lies rolled off his tongue so easily that he was beginning to wonder if he had picked the wrong profession. He did feel a little bad about using Paarth as an excuse, he would have to apologize later. At least the dragon must be slumbering since he hadn't felt any irritation over it. Pushing his dragon from his thoughts he took a step back and then stooped down to retrieve the taller riders shirt. With a broad smile he offered it to them.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carcerel 12

Postby Foe Paw » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:57 am

➳ cα΄€ssΙͺᴜs cα΄€Κ€α΄„α΄‡Κ€α΄‡ΚŸ
      ---- he/him β€’ 32 β€’ brown coriolanus β€’ wing leader β€’ location. lower cavernsβ€’ tags. alex
      alex approached smoothly, dismissing his apology almost out of hand. cassius was filled at the same time with relief and frustration. he didn't want to be let off easy for this, or reassured about it. even the broken nose was only a natural repercussion from starting a fight, a logical progression from point a to point b. that brilliant smile turned on him like the sun shining from behind the clouds and there was nothing but ease and grace in his movements like the nascent bruises he could see starting to form weren't detracting at all from his agility, and however relieving it was to hear the man airily wave it off, like maybe cassius' actions hadn't been a blow at all, something still didn't entirely add up in the expression. if he hadn't entirely managed to get across how regretful he was about it, he would switch tracks; the comments alex had made about not managing to sleep yesterday, they recontextualized other things the bronze rider had said and done and then laughed it off later. the badger that lived in cassius was all too ready to start badgering the man about this. "... very well. however, i wanted to ask you about how you felt about this. and please refrain from telling me you don't feel anything amiss about it to keep me from feeling guilty, because that ship has since sailed--" and then alex's arms were around him, and cassius was frozen.

this - the touch, the closeness, the kindness- it was too much to bear. cassius froze, not daring to move a muscle, like a lizard in the kitchen. it was not unlike going between; it lasted for something between a second and an eternity.
      even once being released, he stood there, not moving, hardly managing a wheezing breath past his broken nose until alex handed him something. cassius looked down automatically to see his white shirt. he went to put it on woodenly, his train of thought entirely derailed. wait, the man had just asked him something, had he not? cassius scrambled to recover his recollections from the past couple of seconds and came up with the annoyed thought that it always seemed like only paarthunax felt negatively in that partnership, and a question about his wellbeing.

"it's fine, i'll set it later." he replied after a delay, and went to feel at his nose before thinking better of it. all that needed to be done would be to find a washbasin with a mirror somewhere. he could possibly go out and ask roemere to do it for him at the medical bay, but that idea was dismissed out of hand. first of all, using the blue healer's time and medicine, which were both always on shortage, with an injury he picked up in a wholly unjustifiable attack on his fellow riders, would be an untenable waste. he didn't deserve either of those. besides, he could just set it himself. it might end up crooked, but what difference would it make?
Last edited by Foe Paw on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑰 [010]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:50 am

xxx𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑰
》i. mika ii. 22 iii. male iv. hunter v. brown enzo vi. has 4 lizards vi. bisex/rom & single

x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

there was a brief moment of clear thought, but it was gone in an instant. when blair grabs onto his arms and almost whispers his name, mika knew he was lost. he was going to try and deny her again, but as soon as he opens his mouth, the golden queen roars her challenge and streaks across the sky. enzo was quick to give chase and mika was no longer himself, his mind was pulled along with the brown dragon as he chases the queen.

the flight was a long one and enzo was quite confident in himself, but in the end it proved futile as another brown was quicker to act when the queen dips to the side. with a roar of frustrated defeat, enzo veers off and goes in search of another partner. the brown was one of the lucky ones and was able to find a silver getting ready to have her own flight. he was the only male to chase her as the others having left the area to find other partners so he was the one to catch her.

waking in the forest was rather confusing at first, but after the last hour or two comes back to him, it wasn't as startling. mika remains laying where he was and watches the clouds move past, not wanting to disturb the head currently laying on his chest. though it's understood that riders can't really control what happens during a mating flight, it still weighs heavy on him. he hates the feeling that he had used blair and that she hadn't wanted this at all. he can only hope she forgives him and they can remain friends at least. in the back of his mind, he wonders who had won the queen's flight, but he doesn't really care at the moment. he simply remains silent and still as to not wake blair before she was ready. it's best if she wakes on her own so she's in a better mood than being jostled awake and grumpy.
xxxxxlocation; search [forest] x mentions; others x tags; blair
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:14 am

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:Evelyn~ 21~ Junior Queen~ Ariesa~ Location:Medbay> Bowl~ Tags: Alyss

Evelyn was scared. More than she ought to admit to anyone ever. She'd never experienced such a feeling and Ariesa's anger and agitation were overwhelming as Evelyn tried to keep herself calm. She could feel herself getting agitated too and she knew if they didn't leave now, nothing good would come of them. Evelyn waited for Alyssa to climb up and clip herself in, all the while urging Ariesa to not fly, to not go fight, to take them away. 'go.' was all she could manage and Ariesa moved immediately. Just as they'd hit the sky, a roar echoed and Ariesa was pulling away from Evelyn's hold on her. Every inch of Ariesa wanted to go fight for her place and it was all Evelyn could do to yell "NO!" She fought with her dragon, feeling like she was fighting her own urge, and managed to get them to fly away. Evelyn tossed a look back over her shoulder and could see, in the distance, the Queen flying with several of the sanctuary's dragons after them.

She could feel Ariesa's will to fight dwindling the further they got from the group of flyers but Evelyn's strength was also dwindling. Forcing Ariesa away took every inch of the connection with her dragon to get her away and Alyss to relative safety. Ariesa dove low, flying near the ground, and when the pull to fight could no long be felt, Evelyn had her land. Evelyn breathed a heavy sigh. "We'll search for your dragon here today." She was out of breath and still had to keep her eye on Ariesa in case the queen switched directions and came back this way. She could still feel Ariesa's frustration, her anguish in not being able to take flight with the others or claim her place as queen.

Roemere~ 25~ Healer~ Haelan~ Tags: Amora~ Location:Bowl

Roemere looked up as Amira approached him and smiled a wild, charming smile. He felt a distinct pull towards her and took a few steps forward, closing the distance between her. "It does indeed." He had an urge to reach out and hold her, but he withheld himself, at least for the moment. He could feel it, see it as Haelan slowed with a spiral around the smaller dragon and then settled of the ground, waiting for her. Roemere's feelings were overwhelming him and a part of him knew he needed to leave or something might happen, but Haelan's emotions were far outweighing his.
"You are Amora, no?" He asked, taking her hand and kissing it, the way a gentleman would great a lady. He could feel Haelan's emotions as though they were his own.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:52 am

|────spade───
|wing leader
|bronze tyveer
|medical bay
|tags| ryhdree
|tags|

|───────────
    spade closed his hands together, leaned forward to rest his elbows on his legs and pressed his eyes shut. the humming in his ears wouldn't leave and his body felt like he was roast on a spic for some feast. the medical room seemed much bigger before this, when did it become so small? there was no time to dwell on if ryhdree was hurt about his topic, he just needed something to get his mind off everything. just as tyveer realized he wasnt getting the gold dragon, spade opened his eyes and carefully inspected the man in font of him. the curve of his neck, where his hair fell on his face, the seeming all knowing eyes what didn't quite match everything else about him. it called to spade, ryhdree called to him. maybe it was because they had relations before that it intrigued him so much. perhaps it did not matter who was with him, either way spade stood up and loomed over him.

"you'll get your dragon, we'll make sure of it." he breathed, a serious face on, one he hoped spoke that he meant it. "ryhdree..." he said softly, not sure he could take the rejection. that was all it took for him. "i'm sorry." he took a step back, realizing it didn't matter what he himself wanted if the other didn't want it too. he should go, leave and find someone to spend the time with. moving away seemed impossible as though his feet were in quicksand.

|────ian───
|fighter
|brown sorrin
|queens room
|tags| viviana
|tags|

|───────────
    the bed was more comfortable then the one in his own room. so much so that ian was sure he could stay there and never move again. sorrin was cooing happily at the success they had with corenth. the bed sank to one side a he stretched and got up. what was he supposed to do now? his own brown was given the chance to be with the gold queen. ian wanted to laugh at the thought. he ran his hand through his messy hair, not to fix it but because he was not sure of the future now. "if i may, i'm sorry if i over stepped anything." he turned to see if she was awake, what would she be like after everything? should he just bow and leave? instead ian gave a little half smile. tyveer shook out his wings and gave the sky a roar in conquest.

|────amora────
|agriculture
|green kalair
|bowl
|tags | roemere

|────────────
    the sudden movement from roemere getting so close made amora blink and attempt to take a step back. kalair tangled herself to harlan prompting amora to return to her previous spot. it felt right, when he kissed her hand. "ye-yeah. i've seen you around too." she wasn't used to stammering but roemere had her doing just that. looking up into his gaze, everything else faded, and she took another step, closing all distance...

it was a little while later before amora got her sense of self back. the ground beneath her itched her skin. she was sure there would be grass stains in some spots but that was the lest of her worries. had she really did what she thought she did? shooting up she grabbed all of her belongings and started to put herself back together. kalair was nearby, still with harlan. you could say she was annoyed while the bliss from their time together hung around underneath it. her embarrassment was the easiest to pick out with her reddened face. as she tugged her shirt down she decided to glance at the culprit of her misgivings.
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑨𝑡𝑨 [008]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:33 am

xxx𝑉𝐼𝑉𝐼𝐴𝑁𝐴
》i. ana ii. 28 iii. female iv. queen of sanctuary v. rider of gold corenth vi. current partner is ian

after the long flight, ana could feel her dragon's smugness. she knew having a brown mate would really wrinkle some rider's noses, but she doesn't care and ana doesn't blame her. dragons have their reasons and she'll just have to trust the gold's instincts. ana napped a little once her dragon was back in the cavern, curled up next to her new prince. it was quite odd to be sleeping next to someone since she hasn't had any kind of partner in the last several months since the previous prince was killed by a wild dragon.

ana was up first from the post-flight nap and had a nice bath before drying herself with a cloth and then donning a rather loose fitting dress that riders wouldn't ever wear since it wasn't right for flying. since corenth was asleep and likely won't want to fly for the rest of the day or even the next two days, ana can wear whatever she pleases without having to worry about impromptu flying. the queen was sitting at her little vanity brushing out her golden curls when ian wakes and climbs from the bed. she glances at him in the mirror before turning when he speaks.
    "you haven't overstepped, queen flights are always an open invitation, i have no right to be upset over an outcome i knew would happen," she tells him with a bit of a smile, hoping to reassure the man that he hadn't done anything wrong.

with her hair brushed, ana leaves it hanging instead of braided back or tied up to let it dry as it was still damp from her earlier bath. she smiles when tyveer gives a roar to display his newfound rank and then chuckles when corenth bugles along with him to show that she was dead-set on her choice of mate and won't be questioned. the light rumble from the gold makes ana sigh a little, her connection to the beast giving her an idea of what the other dragons think of having a brown leader instead of a bronze.
    "i hate to bare sour news after such a great flight, but there are some who aren't very joyous at having a brown rider as prince. traditions die hard amongst the long-lived." the next few months will assuredly be full of ill-minded folk and harsh words, she only hopes they will have a change of heart once corenth lays her clutch to prove tyveer a suitable mate and ian is able to also prove himself a worthy prince.
xxxxxlocation; room x mentions; others x tags; ian
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ vii

Postby Zyn » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:02 am

☣ ℝπ•ͺ𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕖 β„π•¦π•Ÿ'𝕒π•₯𝕙 ☣
Fighter || Sick || Nirynda || Male || Twenty-Four || The Ghost

☣ Location: Medical Bay
☣ Tags: Spade
☣ Mood: Distracted

Ryldree might have noticed the way the seriousness in Spades voice but his attention was all over the place. Words were being drowned out by the buzzing in his mind and the way the world spun everywhere but where Spade was didn't help. It was like the buzzing had created a lazar focus that was centered on the only other person in the medical bay. It was making it very hard for him to both stay seated and focused on whatever was leaving their lips. The current focal point on the taller riders face, though even with that focus he was unable to really decipher what was being said to him, he assumed it had to do with what he had just said but he couldn't really be sure. It was entirely possible that Spade was as distracted as he was. Scratch that he was positive that they, in fact he was certain that they were more distracted, after all the rise would affect them more. As a dragonless rider he had nobody to participate in the rising, not that he ever really expected to bond with a dragon that had any chance. He was snapped out of his haze at the sound of his name leaving the older rider's lips. It was intoxicating to hear and he wanted to hear it again, sadly instead of hearing his name again he was only offered a 'I'm sorry.' Startled by such words he froze up, unable to move his body or his lips to go against such words. Despite his focus on Spade's face his eyes were unfocused as though there was a haze over his mind. A heart beat later his eyes snapped into focus and his gaze bore a hole into Spade's eyes. Then he let his gaze flicker up and down the other rider's body. Across the broad shoulders and and down and then back up to the soft obsidian and then finally back to the grey eyes. As if moving in a trace he stood, taking long strides until he was right in front of the taller rider. "Stay" he said simply but firmly. His approach as direct as it was was actually much calmer than what his hazy mind was requesting. It was actually amazing how calm he was seeing as his heart was racing and his mind spiraling out of control. Reaching out he grasped the front of Spade shirt and drew himself up onto his tippy toes. With a gentle tug he tried to request that Spade lean down further as his intense gaze flickered over their face before landing on their grey eyes. "Please stay Spade" he whispered with noticeable pleading in his voice.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βš” vii

Postby Zyn » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:40 am

βš” π’œπ“π‘’π“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“‡π‘œ π’žπ’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒ βš”
Wing Leader || Healthy || Paarthurnax || Kixin || Male || Thirty || The Acrobat

βš” Location: Lower Caverns
βš” Tags: Cassius
βš” Mood: Fake Cheerfulness

Alex couldn't help but notice the way that his hug had interrupted Cassius' thoughts and guilt flickered through his mind. He hadn't meant to cause such a reaction, he had only been trying to help and had in fact made in worse. He almost considered apologizing but then he would have to explain his reasoning and that would lead to him revealing what he had kept hidden for so long. Unlike most other people he craved touch, hand shakes, hugs, or even the simple brush of shoulders could give him energy that sleeping or adrenaline couldn't. Growing up his mother had told him that he just experienced what was more commonly known as touch starved more strongly than others. The idea of which mortified him, to think he need to impose himself on others for energy killed him on the inside. So he had gotten by with hugs all these years. Which brought him to why he had thought it would help, a hug would always raise his energy and therefore his mood. However he had failed to remember that it wasn't that way for everyone, for some it was just awkward so it was just another mistake to add to his never ending list. Thankfully he managed to keep his warm smile on his lips, his mask was still perfectly in place. It seemed that he had selfishly regained some energy in their most recent exchange which is why he was able to so easily mask his true emotions. Sure it was like second nature to him but that didn't mean that when he was feeling particularly touch starved that it wasn't hard. Pushing those thoughts aside he realized that Cassius had relaxed out of the stiff position and declared that they were going to set their nose later. With soft grin Alex nodded as though he was accepting their response. Even if he disagreed with them it wasn't like he could do anything about it. No amount of pleading or words would convince the taller rider to seek medical attention. Well that wasn't true, there as one way that could have worked but it would have been manipulative to guilt trip them into it. Which is why he had dismissed the idea before even giving it a moments thought.

For a moment he lingered and then he took a step back, he couldn't avoid what they had been talking about earlier. Even if Cassius had gotten distracted mid thought didn't mean he was off the hook and didn't have to at least address what they had managed to get out before he had so rudely interrupted them. "You asked how I feel about this situation right? I can't say nothing since that would be a blatant lie but I also can't say that I regret every moment of it, even though I had set out to avoid a situation like this. The queens rising is a strong force and if I regret this then I must regret becoming a rider and I could never say that. Sorry if I don't make sense or if it isn't the answer you were looking for. The main thing I regret is dragging you with me" he said with a sad attempt to explain. It was jumbled and confusing, mainly because he hadn't been this honest in a long time. Most of the time he told half truths and chose to keep details out. While he was being careful about the things he was saying he was still sharing more than he would have with any other rider. Something he would probably regret later on, one more to add to the pile. A pile large enough that he figured that one more wouldn't break him. "Now if there is nothing else I can do to reassure you then I need to find Paarth, those patrols don't run themselves" he said as gently as possible. He had returned to gather more supplies and that had been the only reason. He had made sure to take as many patrols as possible, a necessary distraction. A distraction from something only he was aware of, this is why he had told only specific people about which patrols he had taken. It had been his aim to keep people in the dark about it. Something that must have slipped his mind in his distracted state. A mistake that he only realized after the words had left his lips and there was no way to take them back. So instead of trying to he offered Cassius and disarming smile in an attempt to distract them from his poor choice in words.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

οΌ’ οΌ¬ οΌ‘ οΌ© οΌ² | tags: malakai | location: forest search
    ♀x female x♀x 21 years x♀x hetero x♀x single x♀x caretaker x♀
    ♀x silver kaida x♀x green jade, brown lazarus, blue kieran x♀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

blair's eyes opened slowly. at first, she wasn't exactly sure where she was or what she had been doing before falling asleep. what she was laying her head on was warm and comfortable; she almost felt more than keen on staying put, but then she started to remember the events of yesterday. blair sat up with a jolt, glancing around the forest and then down at mika, who was apparently already awake. she began her apology by stuttering awkwardly, before she stopped herself and took a breath. "mika..." she started. "mika, i'm so sorry, i didn't- i didn't mean to- for this- ugh." she huffed in frustration, more at herself than anything. "i don't know what came over me. i'm so sorry." it wasn't in her complete control and she was still mad at herself for not behaving better.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me