➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby dinolover519 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:58 am

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Liam ⊛ city’s edge
Beauregard had expected the rest of the walk to remain in silence and nearly flinched at the sound of the bonded’s voice. The question hit hard as it was a question he had asked himself time and time again. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his dark hair and explained, “The pay is pretty good, but it’s not my motivation. Otherwise I wouldn’t have offered a truce. I’ve just...” he hesitated for a moment, wondering how much he should share but decided his words were common enough information. “I’ve never not been a hunter. My father is a hunter- a brilliant one at that- and he always expected me to take after him.”

He turned towards Liam slightly to meet his eyes. “You’re not freaks. I’m not entirely sure what you are, but you look human enough.”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:08 pm

—(Roe 'irish' Macgyver)———
female • lesbian • bonded •
morri (f) ocelot • tags: vera

Roe sprinted ahead, keeping a close eye on Morri, but when the ocelot spoke theough their bond, she slowed a bit, ducking down an alleyway, hiding behind a parked truck.
Roe, the bird, the woman, i think they might be bonded. the feline said in between gasping breaths.
how can you be sure? she thought to morri. for all we know, she could be a hunter! Roe drew her knife, with a flick of her wrist opened it with a faint click. The ocelot ducked down beside her, and they both hid, waiting to see what happened next.

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • straight • bonded •
spring (f) barn owl • tags: open!

Akili stood up. they had wasted so much time already, and it was time to go. Spring, who had perched on his shoulder, startled and flew off as he stood.
shouldering his rucksack, he kept going through the woods, growing increasingly worried he might not find shelter or the safehouse by nightfall.

—(Magpie 'maggie' Jones)———
Female • straight • bonded •
oriole (f) cat • tags: Lowell

Magpie shook lowell's hand. "It's great to finally meet a friend. But maybe it's best if we don't hang around in the open." Looking around quickly, she spotted a white tipped tail as it disappeared behind a trashcan. Quickly awsering his question she said, "oriole's around here somewhere, but i have no clue where." It was true, that the feline was hard to spot on a good day, she was so good at blending in.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:35 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:00 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 19 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: charlie )
    . ── The best is yet to be

The leopardess blinked up at the lemur with a frown. "There was a roar? Didn't you hear it?" she asked, ears twitched up still. Her eyes trailed down to study the undergrowth, tail twitching. "I think it was over there," she pointed with her muzzle off to the left. But she shook her head after a pause. "It was probably nothing," She concluded, mostly to herself, twitching her ears back. "We should just take a different direction, avoid the sound."

She side-stepped and moved a few paces forward, glancing back at the lemur "You can still check it out, but dont go too close, I dont want to be saving a tiny furball from some roaring creature." she warned, 'It was nothing, start moving but go towards your left.' Nyx, after receiving the message, moved as Nova had told him to. He gave Charlie an apologetic look.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: Haevyn , Alexavier, Kai and Zelia)
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie watched him from the corner of her eye as he spoke about his bonded and his sister, her eyes trailed up to Haevyn as she was mentioned and gave a small, curious frown. Her eyes flicked back to the younger bonded when they got embarrassed and gave a small laugh, "You're not used to talking about it, are you?" her smile faltered, almost sadly, "Becomes a habit when you get hissed at left right and center."

She frowned, looking ahead in silence, staring past Haevyn, she sighed softly, "I met Malic out of the blue, almost hit by a car. He saved me, but we had to run." her eyes flicked to Alexavier then down to Zelia. "Have you ever...hm.." she hesitated, rethinking her question. Quickly deciding asking if the boy had lost anyone was a bad idea, she tinkered with her words. "Have you ever had any encounters with the hunters? she asked, turning her gaze ahead once more.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
      ── C y p r u s
      ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: Rose)
      . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

She flinched faintly as the horse nickered. It was a simple, soft sound but it had still startled her. Eyes darting back up to stare at the woman on the horses back she opened her mouth to speak, paused and looked over her shoulder, then back. "Mhm- I'm okay-..sorry, I was just..um, leaving town.." she forced her voice to stay somewhat steady, though her tone had heightened faintly with her anxiety. "my..um..my brother is in the forest, with our dog.. I was told to bring him home." she swallowed, glancing at the horse.

Cyprus twitched his whiskers from his hiding place, peering out at the humans and horse. His tail swished side to side. He was frustrated with the amount of people on these streets, usually it was a lot more empty. His ears perked up, glaring at them. 'relax. they'll sense your lie.'

OOC// sorry for slow reply!! Been a bit stressed but I'll be more active from here on! <3
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:09 am

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Liam ⊛ city’s edge
Kyle kicked a loose pebble on the ground and let it slide far away with a sigh. “Y-you’re dangerous. Sure, I don’t perfectly agree with some of the current circumstances involving bonded, but- for now at least- we can’t have lions, tigers and bears running around unsupervised.” Swallowing his sadness, Beauregard lowered his voice and explained, “My father rarely mentioned it, but my mother was killed by a bonded. No, I don’t know the details, but it’s what made my father turn to hunting, and now I’m following in his footsteps.”

He glanced ahead and noticed that the forest was nearing. Yet, for some reason, he felt compelled to slow his pace rather than quicken it.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:04 am

☽ 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕫 ☾
Bisexual - 21 - Male - Bonded: Jax - Warehouse - Mentions: Nyx and Nova - Tags: Open

The bonded was just sitting outside as he looked around the forest before he heard a growl from his companion. "I know. I miss them too but we cannot search for them again. Last time we almost got caught by those hunters," he said before he petted the boy's head. The giant jaguar let out a few purrs as he felt his bonded shower him in attention as if he was a house cat. But who are they waiting for? Well, none other than their partners who have been disconnected for over a month. But how did he lead the way for their bonded lovers? It was simple.

Jose knew he could not make it into the city but with the internet and telecommunications being limited and mostly given to rich and government officials newspapers soon returned. Every day there are newspaper trucks entering in and out of the city along with the mail. So, seeing that he knows the local newspaper boy when he lived in the city he decided to mail him a later which contained another letter for him to deliver. Charlie would go and collect the newspapers before he would go to Nyx's hideaway to deliver a letter and details. Jose could not get caught otherwise the hideout would be discovered. In case the letter fell into the wrong hands they would only see a love letter. But after circling every five words does the message become clear and the only way they would know that if Charlie told them. It may be a lot of faith in the boy's part but Charlie only needed to burn his letter and he was innocent of everything. With the letter being delivered, he waited outside for the past few days as he waited for the two to arrive safe and sound.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Salvatore Edwards and Alucard
Mood: Sick and exhausted

Salvatore was sleeping quietly under a tree curled around Alucard. Alucard was snoring and chuffing quietly. His large paws and legs holding his bonded close to him. They had been traveling for quite some time both completely exhausted. They hoped to find the safe house and get Salvatore treated of his sickness. He had gotten sick over the past few days. Neither of them could figure out why. Unsure if it was exhaustion, dehydration or if it was just general sickness. It bothered them both.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:18 pm

nirvana.. wrote:
()kaleb demure
(18)()(bonded;acacia)(location; near the forest)(tagged; dr. danielle adams)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kaleb continued not paying much attention to her surroundings, a pit formed in her stomach as she was brought out of her relaxed state probably brought on by her sleeping companion. She nervously glanced around before spotting a car, her heart thumped nervously, awaking Acacia ’What’s going on, why are you so nervous.’ she muttered a quick “hush” as she watched the woman step out of the car. Kaleb put her head down, placing her hands in her pockets as she walked a bit quicker towards the woods.

She wasn’t much of a runner especially considering she had Acacia which weighed her down quite a bit significantly. Her skills more or so relied on her quick thinking and ability to climb trees, although that wouldn’t be much of a help considering the forest was a bit ahead of her and the woman was fast approaching. ‘It’s okay, it’s okay! she’s just another person, she probably wants to go on a nice walk, right?’ she attempted to reassure herself.

Kaleb nearly jumped out of her skin as the woman spoke, she took in a deep breath, taking some of the calmed aura from her bonded. “Ah, yes morning to you as well. I don’t really mind, I’m just trying to go for a nice walk!” she smiled sweetly ”It’s a lovely day to walk!” she chirped as Acacia pulled her tightly.

don’t want this to be buried))
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:47 pm

𝐿𝒾𝒶𝓂 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔

17 | Male | Bonded- Benji | Bisexual | Location: City Outskirts | Tags: Kyle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hunter said made sense; it would be rather chaotic if there were a whole bunch of wild animals roaming about. A soft sigh escaped Liam's mouth. "I'm sorry to hear that." He spoke sympathetically. Normally, he would of let out a snide comment like 'She probably deserved it' or 'it could happen to you too' but he just couldn't. Odd. Despite both of them slowing their pace, the forest edge was coming upon them. Benji's feeling of relief flowed between the bond. 'Almost home free.' The tiger's thoughts were shared with Liam, but the latter also felt something else; disappointment. Disappointment at the the thought of departing. The conversation with Kyle had been refreshing in a way. Liam and Benji had been by themselves for so long.
The bonded boy stopped, the lines of trees only a few yards away. He wanted to thank the hunter but deemed it not appropriate. After all, Kyle wanted to turn him in not to long ago. Liam began to dwell on those hostile feelings in an attempt to break whatever relationship he was forming with the other boy. He remained silent and unmoving.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:50 pm

—(Roe 'irish' Macgyver)———
female • lesbian • bonded •
morri (f) ocelot • tags: vera

Roe sprinted ahead, keeping a close eye on Morri, but when the ocelot spoke theough their bond, she slowed a bit, ducking down an alleyway, hiding behind a parked truck.
Roe, the bird, the woman, i think they might be bonded. the feline said in between gasping breaths.
how can you be sure? she thought to morri. for all we know, she could be a hunter! Roe drew her knife, with a flick of her wrist opened it with a faint click. The ocelot ducked down beside her, and they both hid, waiting to see what happened next.

—(Akili Van Dera)———
Male • straight • bonded •
spring (f) barn owl • tags: Salvator

Akili stepped cautiosly through the woods, eyes peeled for anybody, but the coast seemed pretty clear.
Suddenly, he noticed a young man snoozing beneath a tall tree. He crept past him, not wanting to make his presense known in case he was a hunter.
To his sudden horror, however, he felt a stick break beneath his foot, and winced as the snap cut through the silence like a knife.

—(Magpie 'maggie' Jones)———
Female • straight • bonded •
oriole (f) cat • tags: Lowell

Magpie followed lowell, and they were soon joined by oriole, who walked silently nearby, only partially visible. "Good to meet both of you. So, do you know how to get to the safehouse?" She asked once the four of them were away from the crowds. This could be her chance to get to the safehouse!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me