Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Sèlene » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Calypso Luxlaner - 18 - Vampire Bat hybrid - Maid - Homosexual - Location: The Library - Tags: N/A
The towering mahogany shelves stood intimidatingly over Calypso. The amount of bookcases lined up perfectly in the massive room was ridiculous, she should know- she counted them all. With each of them being extremely dusty, she certainly had her work cut out for her. Though Calypso did this job very often, she still loathed it. The task required flying up to each shelf, removing the books, dusting those, then the shelf itself, and putting the books back. Over, and over, and over again.
As Calypso hauled an armful of books down from the highest shelf of the first case, she whined, her wings straining against the weight of the books and causing her to make a sloppy landing. It had been a few months since she last did this, much more than usual, Calypso has been making excuse after excuse not to clean the library, and as a result she was now fairly out of shape. Now the job was going to be even harder, if she took too long on it she'd probably be questioned.
Being on thin ice with the Head Maid as is, Calypso didn't want to disappoint. Determination sparked through her as she beats her wings lightly, lifting off the ground and returning to her work.
"I'll get it done- eventually," She mutters to herself, shaking her head with a sigh while she lowers the second load of books to the floor.

Akta Wells - 17 - Half-Fae - Stablehand - Homosexual - Location: The Stable - Tags: N/A
A long groan escaped Akta as she bent down, squeezing just above the fetlock of the tall chestnut Gelding in front of her.
"Bite me again, and I'll smack you. Now raise your hoof, or Gods help me," She says, tossing a glare back at the front of her horse as he simply huffs out a breath, finally giving after nearly a minute of refusing to raise his hoof for her.
"Stubborn brat," She grumbles, swinging the hoof pick in her hand and starting to cleave the debris out of the sole of his hoof. After repeating the action three more times, each with its own amount of success, Akta finally rose to glower at the equine, putting her hands on her hips.
"You're a pain in my side, you know that?" She sighs, her frown finally giving into a small smile as she chuckles, rubbing his neck. "Ridiculous thing," She says, snatching up a brush and starting to run it through his dusty reddish coat, drawing a content grunt from the hard-headed Gelding.
Last edited by Sèlene on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 pm

r0adkill wrote:
╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Nephlim|Bi Male|Appears 20
Stable hand
Tags: Open

╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
Xzavier let out a yawn as he leaned against Mona, putting his arms over her back as he sniffed the familiar scent of his horse. He had only joined the manor as an employee a few days ago and he was still getting used to the new surroundings. He was very grateful to the master of the manor for a safe and secure job. Larkin, he believed that was the mans name, had even let him have a stall in the stables for his beloved Mona.

"I hardly slept at all last night," He sighed woefully into the horses barrel. "I might even be too tired to take you for a ride," He continued, which was answered by an annoyed huff from the huge grey horse. "Oh hush," the nephilim grumbled, pulling away from Mona and grabbing a shovel he'd left leaning against the stall. He made quick work of Mona's stable, making sure she had her hay and was well fed.

"I'll take you out later, Momo," He told the horse as he closed the stall door behind him, moving to the next stall. He tied a lead rope around this horses halter and lead him out of the stall. "You, my dear boy, get to go out to pasture," He told the horse, giving it a pat on the neck as he lead it to the fenced in field. He took off the lead and gave the horse a pat on the rump before it merrily trotted off to a patch of green.

Valac

Fallen angel|Male|Appears 12
Townsfolk
Tags: Everest Lysadre

A left here, a turn there, and Valac found himself stood in front of a large, abandoned manor. The trip had only taken a few minutes to complete and yet the sky had already turned dark. He knew of the large beast residing inside of the home, after all he knew everything. It was uncommon for the 'young' boy to seek out the help of others but he could make an exception. He pulled his black coat tighter around his body as he felt nerves begin to boil in his gut. This was a new feeling, as the fallen angel was rarely nervous about anything, but he continued. He didn't bother with the front door, knowing it was blocked off anyways. A turn around the left side of the ruin revealed a window that had been left open. Valac took a deep breath and checked the book bag by his side for what seemed like the millionth time(although he knew it had only been the 48th) to be sure that he still had the large steak, wrapped in plastic. Deciding that it was time to quit dallying, the boy grabbed onto the ledge of the window and hoisted himself up. He sat on the windowsill for a brief second to catch his breath before dropping into the cold room of the manor.

"Hello? Everest?" He called out, hearing his voice echo through the abandoned room. A chill went up his spine and he swallowed the lump in his throat. "I have a gift," he continued, hoping that the appeal of a gift would stop the massive she-wolf from tearing him to pieces. He quickly pulled the steak from his bag and unwrapped it from the plastic. He had cooked it rare, just enough that it would still be warm for the wolf. He looked around the dark room, taking a hesitant step forward as his eyes adjusted to the darkness.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Akta Wells - 17 - Half-Fae - Stablehand - Homosexual - Location: The Stable - Tags: Xzavier
Akta pauses, hearing someone else mumbling in another stall. Craning her neck, she spots Xzavier walking down the way.
"Too tired? Take 'em for a walk if they're still antsy in their stall. Isn't nearly as energy depleting as going for a ride, plus they usually calm down after that," She calls over, lingering her gaze on Xzavier to flash him a confident cross between a smirk and a smile before returning back to brushing the tall thoroughbred.
Last edited by Sèlene on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:49 pm

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
As he waited for Lark to give the 'okay' to come in, he stood there, silently debating on what he could do. He could go to the library to get some reading done, but that would possibly lead to he-who-shall-remain-nameless yelling at him for being lousy. But he could go ahead and clean the ceilings as that would possibly take the whole day, which would allow him to read later on in the evening...Facilier could read later. It's not like he had a child to take care of. Quite a sarcastic way to put it... he thought as he raised his head a little once Lark gave permission for him to come in. Facilier used the back of his hand to push in the door slightly before stepping into the study. He bowed his head slightly, "Pardon for the interruption, but there is someone here that seeks shelter and in return, he promises his service here in the manor; I placed him in the interview room for now as I was unsure if you were in your study or not.". Faciler raised his head a bit, noting the cup on the coaster. Was he-who-shall-remain-nameless here a moment ago? Possibly. There was no telling where he would be. Well somewhere outside as that was obvious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Mary glanced up at the man who replied with his own name, which was Arc. It was nice but odd, but he soon understood when he said that he preferred that rather than his own name. A smile played on his face, "Really? My dad calls me diffwent names at times...I dunno why though.". As he was walking with Arc, he watched as the townsfolk wandered about, doing whatever they were supposed to do. He glanced up at the man and tilted his head, wondering if he did this every day? "Do you do everythin' fur your dad?" Mary asked, soon to realize his mistake of not asking what he originally wanted to ask. But whatever came out of his mouth now lingered in the air permanently and he couldn't just go back and change it, and not to mention that he wasn't the one to burden others with many different questions or be around adults that isn't his own dad. However, he wondered why he was around him. Maybe Mary actually trusted him? That's debatable.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
Everest continued to shut out the silence with monotonic voices until an actual voice came through the room that the window was left open so she could leave and enter as she pleases. Honestly, she didn't know that someone, like Valac, would come here. Of all the places to be? Why not somewhere in town causing havoc? Which honestly she would enjoy that as well, so she really couldn't be mentally complaining to herself. Everest sighed, before lifting her head up, turning her head around the room so she could get a few views of it before venturing out of her warm place. She shifted, slowly and carefully getting up, looking from left to right to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with the place before continuing away from the fireplace and out of the room that she was currently in. It was fairly easy to track Valac down, as for his scent...of meat. Cooked or uncooked? Hell, it didn't matter, but it did smell heavenly. A fair smell to wake up to, but it didn't stop her ears from flatting against her skull, letting out a low growl. She couldn't help herself, but eventually, she calmed and reminded herself that it was just Valac. Everest wouldn't call him a friend, possibly a visitor of some sort. She remained silent as she tried to figure out what to say as she hasn't really replied in a friendly way... Maybe it was best to apologize? Oh, how she hated that...

"Pardon Valac," she begun, jerking her head slightly to see the figure with her good eye, "What are you doing here at this miserable place that I call 'home'?". Everest warily moved over towards the figure, her overgrown, but useful, claws tapping on the once polished wood floor. Now it was littered with dust. Something that wasn't really her friend in this dark place.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:03 pm

𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Stablehand
Tags: Akita Wells

Xzavier felt a flush rise to his cheeks as he realized the girl had overheard him talking to his horse. "I um-" He cursed his nerves as he very nearly tripped over his own feet. "It's uh.. been a few days... We were supposed to check out the woods yesterday but that didn't happen" He continued. He currently looked a lot more like a blundering idiot than the son of a fallen angel. "So I gotta make it up to her," He explained. He looked over his shoulder at the dappled grey who huffed in response.

He stopped in front of the stall of the chestnut that Akita was grooming. "I'm Xzavier, by the way," He said, looking down at his feet before looking up at the pink haired girl with a nervous smile. He was unsure of whether or not he should extend his hand. She looked quite busy and the nephilim couldn't help but scold himself mentally for being a bother.

Valac

Townsfolk

Valac let a soft sigh escape his lips once he knew that Everest wasn't going to harm him. "No apologies necessary," He said, a small amused smile spreading over his face. "I know how much you hate them," He continued, unable to mask the amusement in his voice. He held the slab of meat out to the black wolf, crouching for his own comfort and Everests.

"I've brought a gift and a request," He said, nodding down at the meat to tell the wolf it was hers. "The gift doubles as a bribe, but you'll get it either way so no need to wait." He told her. He set the meat on the plastic wrap to prevent the ground from dirtying it. "But now for the request; I'd be delighted to bring you many more meals if you'll only kill one of the towns people," He said, a hint of desperation in his voice. "The old woman who owns the clothing shop, I do believe that she's found out that I'm not of this world," He continued before Everest could say anything.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Akta Wells - 17 - Half-Fae - Stablehand - Homosexual - Location: The Stable - Tags: Xzavier
"Hm?" Akta hums, turning and glancing up at him before switching the brush to her left hand and extending her right.
"Akta," She says, giving another half smirk. "But it's really not a big deal, they didn't seem all that energetic. I'm sure they'll forgive you." Akta chuckles, shifting her weight to one side and rubbing the towering Gelding's side.
Side note- try not to turn this one out unless he's been good, he likes to bite. I'm trying to train it out of him."
Akta slides past him, putting the brush away and shutting the stall door.
"Not now, you nipped my arm when I came in here to groom you," She says, glaring at the chestnut horse before chuckling and scratching the underside of his muzzle.
"You're fine anyway, you got out this morning."
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:54 pm

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
As he waited for Lark to give the 'okay' to come in, he stood there, silently debating on what he could do. He could go to the library to get some reading done, but that would possibly lead to he-who-shall-remain-nameless yelling at him for being lousy. But he could go ahead and clean the ceilings as that would possibly take the whole day, which would allow him to read later on in the evening...Facilier could read later. It's not like he had a child to take care of. Quite a sarcastic way to put it... he thought as he raised his head a little once Lark gave permission for him to come in. Facilier used the back of his hand to push in the door slightly before stepping into the study. He bowed his head slightly, "Pardon for the interruption, but there is someone here that seeks shelter and in return, he promises his service here in the manor; I placed him in the interview room for now as I was unsure if you were in your study or not.". Faciler raised his head a bit, noting the cup on the coaster. Was he-who-shall-remain-nameless here a moment ago? Possibly. There was no telling where he would be. Well somewhere outside as that was obvious.

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
xxxxxxxx
Mary glanced up at the man who replied with his own name, which was Arc. It was nice but odd, but he soon understood when he said that he preferred that rather than his own name. A smile played on his face, "Really? My dad calls me diffwent names at times...I dunno why though.". As he was walking with Arc, he watched as the townsfolk wandered about, doing whatever they were supposed to do. He glanced up at the man and tilted his head, wondering if he did this every day? "Do you do everythin' fur your dad?" Mary asked, soon to realize his mistake of not asking what he originally wanted to ask. But whatever came out of his mouth now lingered in the air permanently and he couldn't just go back and change it, and not to mention that he wasn't the one to burden others with many different questions or be around adults that isn't his own dad. However, he wondered why he was around him. Maybe Mary actually trusted him? That's debatable.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
Everest looked up at Valac told her that no apologies were necessary. Which made her flash a half-witted, submissive grin to Valac, which it soon faded as the 'kid' explained on why he was head and the reason behind the meat. Which was both a bribe and a gift, which worked for her either way. She watched as he carefully placed the meat down on the ground whilst listening to Valac speak about this request that he had in mind. As she listened though, her thoughts traveled elsewhere until there was the mention of the old woman that owned the clothing shop. Everest didn't know the town well, but she could guess that the lady that owned the clothing shop might not be that easy to find as there could be multiple of old ladies that owned the clothing shop. Or was she just assuming? She was just assuming. However, her thought process was a bit scattered. If someone knew that Valac wasn't apart of this world, then that could lead to a potential risk of the rumor spreading, which soon the town would come forth and seize the 'child' and doing who-knows-what. Then there was the potential risk of her getting in trouble. But the price of food.

As she gave this one more thought, she turned her head towards the fallen angel and sighed, "Since practically you are in potential danger, I guess I can help out. But it wouldn't be now. Possibly when it's raining? Honestly, it does look like its going to rain today, therefore it would be easier to...dispose of the woman. And clean possible bloodied paw prints off." Everest looked at the meat that was still sitting on the ground. She headed over towards it and used her paw to mess around with the plastic so it was partially covering the meat. She glanced up at Valac, "I have a fire going in the other room- feel free to join me if you want. But trust me, there is nothing interesting going on here as always." . And with that, Everest picked up the piece of meat before padding back towards the room that she was once before.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:16 pm

𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Stablehand
Tags: Akta Wells

Xzavier seemed to relax significantly as he shook the girls hand. He smiled a bit as he watched the interaction and he felt a bit more at ease with Akta. "If you'd like, we could take them out for a ride together once our shifts are over?" He asked, a nervous smile on his face. He hadn't really made any friends since he had been at Cresentmoon and he was determined to make at least one. He looked up at the girls face and then realized.

"You're taller than me," He all but pouted. Sure it wasn't significant but still. He attempted to straighten his posture but it didn't help.

Valac

Townsfolk

Valac felt his nerves melt away. "Thank you Everest, I do appreciate it," he let a small smile cross his face. He normally wasn't one to show his emotions easily but with the fear of his life he'd been slipping up a bit."I think I will join you," He said, standing and following the wolf to the next room. The heat of the fire was welcomed against his chilled cheeks and he sighed blissfully as he felt his joints begin to heat.

"Tomorrow I'll be sure to bring you twice as much," He mumbled softly as he sat down on the floor, leaning against the leg of a chair. He had been terrified if he was to be completely honest. The woman had been suspicious of him for over a week now and he was terrified what she might do. With a deep sigh, he pushed the thoughts away and opened his bag. He pulled a roll of bread from the bag and took a bite. Although he wasn't human, he still needed to eat after all.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Kai'Sa wrote:Calypso Luxlaner - 18 - Vampire Bat hybrid - Maid - Homosexual - Location: The Library - Tags: N/A
The towering mahogany shelves stood intimidatingly over Calypso. The amount of bookcases lined up perfectly in the massive room was ridiculous, she should know- she counted them all. With each of them being extremely dusty, she certainly had her work cut out for her. Though Calypso did this job very often, she still loathed it. The task required flying up to each shelf, removing the books, dusting those, then the shelf itself, and putting the books back. Over, and over, and over again.
As Calypso hauled an armful of books down from the highest shelf of the first case, she whined, her wings straining against the weight of the books and causing her to make a sloppy landing. It had been a few months since she last did this, much more than usual, Calypso has been making excuse after excuse not to clean the library, and as a result she was now fairly out of shape. Now the job was going to be even harder, if she took too long on it she'd probably be questioned.
Being on thin ice with the Head Maid as is, Calypso didn't want to disappoint. Determination sparked through her as she beats her wings lightly, lifting off the ground and returning to her work.
"I'll get it done- eventually," She mutters to herself, shaking her head with a sigh while she lowers the second load of books to the floor.

Akta Wells - 17 - Half-Fae - Stablehand - Homosexual - Location: The Stable - Tags: N/A
Akta stands straightly, peering right above his head an shrugging.
"I mean- I am wearing these boots," She says, lifting her leg up and flicking her gaze down to the small heel on her brown lace-up, half-calf boots. "But I'm pretty sure I'd be taller than you regardless."
Akta then lets her smirk fall to a genuine smile.
But yes, we can ride after we're done with our work- that if if you aren't too tired," She smirks again, eyeing his face for a reaction and laughing lightly once she gets it.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:43 pm

𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Stablehand
Tags: Akta Wells

Xzavier sighed a bit about the difference of their height but upon hearing Akta's words, a smile replaced the sullen look. It was quickly followed up with a blush and a laugh as she brought up his tiredness. "I'll probably sleep better if I'm exhausted anyways," He joked a bit. "I've just gotta clean a couple more stalls and make sure everyone who's scheduled to go out gets out" He said, grinning as he looked at the chestnut. "Everyone who's been good, that is," He said pointedly.

He grabbed a lead rope off the hook by one of the horses, an energetic bay, and clipped it onto the halter. He clucked lightly as he lead the horse out, letting it stop to take a gulp of water before letting it loose into the pasture. "One down, four to go," He mumbled to himself as he made his way back into the stables. He grabbed two leads for a couple who were fairly mellow, making it easier on him.

r0adkill wrote:
Valac

Townsfolk

Valac felt his nerves melt away. "Thank you Everest, I do appreciate it," he let a small smile cross his face. He normally wasn't one to show his emotions easily but with the fear of his life he'd been slipping up a bit."I think I will join you," He said, standing and following the wolf to the next room. The heat of the fire was welcomed against his chilled cheeks and he sighed blissfully as he felt his joints begin to heat.

"Tomorrow I'll be sure to bring you twice as much," He mumbled softly as he sat down on the floor, leaning against the leg of a chair. He had been terrified if he was to be completely honest. The woman had been suspicious of him for over a week now and he was terrified what she might do. With a deep sigh, he pushed the thoughts away and opened his bag. He pulled a roll of bread from the bag and took a bite. Although he wasn't human, he still needed to eat after all.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me