"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby Blaisism » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Dysira Karinlei | 27 | Female | Half-Elf | Market | Open
Dysira inhaled deeply as she passed the bakery in the market, allowing the smell of the day's batch of bread and sweets to ease her mind just enough to remove the tension from her shoulders. Being in town, particularly in large crowds, produced a certain anxiety that she had to struggle to keep in check, aware that her family name was enough to often cause others to cast suspicion on her. But for now it seemed no one was paying her any particular mind. Her ears twitched slightly as she tried to listen for any interesting tidbits of conversation within the crowd as she moved about the market, but all she heard was idle chatter. Shame, the market guards usually complained more vocally about shifting assignment schedules or movements in the barracks. She grinned to herself as she examined the wares in the stalls, feigning interest in some jewelry that one look told her was almost certainly stolen.
If there is anything to hear, she thought to herself, then I'm sure Enola will bring it to my attention anyway.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:03 am

Shiri Artemina wrote:Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"Well, I obviously don't want to get robbed, but well, since I left home, I didn't get to use my powers in ages. I'm just to scared to use them in the human world. But what if I get an attack for someone, wouldn't count as self-defense? " Gabriel smiled." If ever you'll get robbed, " he continued "I'll be glad to kick their backsides the 'demon style' way!"

Marvin/21/male/merchant/loner/faun/location;streets/tags; Gabriel

Marvin smiled at this. This is the reason he wanted to be so friendly, so he could make friends. Nothing could make him attack a person, "What are demon powers exactly?" He asked in awe. He only had a few powers, but was collecting information about the ones he didn't have. "I guess you can say I'm a Druid.."
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am

Scarlette "Scar"
Female||117 years||Loner {DragonBane}||Etherik||Single||Tags; Raven,Iris,
Orion

Scarlette saw that the girl had gray skin and wings,
so she figured she was a gargoyle. Gargoyles were the only humanoids Scar encountered on a regular basis so she knew a bit about them. She knew that gargoyles had the ability of mind speech just like her. Therefore, Scarlette considered talking to her but figured that for now she'd just watch and wait.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:28 am

Raven

Djinn|Looks 19|Female|loner|in forest

"So are you going to land or what?" The Djinn asked Scar. She too had realized that one of the figures was a Gargoyle and was curious about what a random Gargoyle was doing in the forest with what looked like a human and an Elk.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:30 am

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember saw the guild leader at the jewelry stand but payed her no mind. He huffed and continued to browse though the various variety of stalls that the merchants had.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: none

Autmun started hum as she made some floral arrangements out of red roses and pink tiger lilies. She gave a rare smile as she loved how they out. Autmun saw a elf looking at the jewelry stand. She shook her head and thought," Flowers are much better than jewelry. " Autmun used a simple spell to grow some more gardenia and neatly placed them in a white vase.
--------
J'zhario/24/hydra/protector of the castle/male/tags: none

J'zhario had eventually got a goat. His heads of course fought. The middle head hissed loudly and ate first then the other two did as well. He layed down and waited to see if the princess would come and see him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:37 am

Scarlette "Scar"
Female||117 years||Loner {DragonBane}||Etherik||Single||Tags; Raven,Iris,
Orion

Scarlette snorted in surprise when Raven spoke.
She still wasn't used to having somebody other than an Etherik around all the time. I suppose , she responded. Scar tilted her wings down slightly and landed in the top branches of a huge chestnut.
Her tiny body balanced effortlessly as the thin branch swayed in the wind.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:50 am

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"Well, demons use the fire element as a weapon. I usually concentrate my flame on my twin daggers. Watch! " Gabriel took out two identical daggers and losed his eyes. Suddenly, two bright red flames appeared on the daggers.
Gabriel opened his eyes and the flames disappeared.
" Sooo... What do Druids do, exactly? " he asked in a curious voice.
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:16 am

fruitywhales wrote:Iris/18/gargoyle/female/loner/location fields/Tags;Orion

"Oh wow..." she took a step back. Her eyes widened at the sight of everything packing itself up. So this was magic. She was fascinated. "Really, Orion, I can walk. I'd probably break her back if I even attempted to take a ride on her!" She reasoned, worried she could harm his friend. "I'm a gargoyle for Pete sake!"

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: Fields |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

Orion just laughed and nodded a little bit. "Maybe you're right. If Fillimina was a normal elk. Except she's magic and a fairy." Fillimina snorted and transformed into an elephant. She flapped her ears and looked down at Iris. "Get on her Iris! We have people to beat up!"
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:31 am

Dysira Karinlei | 27 | Female | Half-Elf | Market | Autumn
"It is a lovely piece," Dysira mused to the jeweler before putting down the pendant she had been examining, "though you may want to try obscuring the crest next time your supplier drops anything off. The guards can be rather presumptuous about these things, you know." She didn't bother waiting for a response before weaving her way through the crowd, a small display of magic catching her eye at the florist's booth. She made her way over, flashing a smile as she grew close enough to smell the intermingling scents of the arrangements. "My, you've quite a gift there. Are these all magically grown?" Her fingertips barely brushed against the petals of one of the roses as she looked down at it before her eyes fell to the fairy attending the stall.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:44 am

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember then walked casually out of the market. He heard the growling of the hydra at the castle. He never liked the beast.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: Dysira

Autmun saw that the elf had addressed her. She answered," Some of them are and the rest I grow naturally. " She waited for a answer from the elf. Autmun asked softly, " Are you looking for anything in particular? "
--------
J'zhario/24/hydra/protector of the castle/male/tags: none

J'zhario had eventually got a goat. His heads of course fought. The middle head hissed loudly and ate first then the other two did as well. He layed down and waited to see if the princess would come and see him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me