The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:42 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Something to do that demons are super mean, powerful, blood thirsty, take precaution encountering one, blah blah blah." Shiro says as he waves one wing around, trying to recall what he had learned in class when he actually decided to attend it. "I barely ever go to class, nothing fun happens. Just the same old textbooks." He says, swaying from side to side, "it's really boring."

Huh :p))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:55 am

{ yashushi yoake | tags ; shiro | demon | male | training grounds }

Yashushi nodded, jotting a few things down (with what?) and jamming the paper back in his bag. "Me, powerful? Ha, doubt it, unless I'm being modest." He snickered, leaning his head back to rest on the bench. "I'm not that mean. Just a little bit sensitive."I tried attending a school once but I couldn't resist burning the principal's office. Looked like fun." Yashushi wasn't sure if this bird was serious or not. He seemed extremely nonchalant. Either that or he's just overly confident. "So I'm guessing I'm the first demon you've encountered personally?.." .
    rex bi and trans he/him frequent hiatus taker flight rising enjoyer

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:19 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Not nessesarily." Shiro says as he looks at the sky. "My parents and sister were food for a demon back in my hatchling days, the demon got up close and personal there." He says as his feathers ruffle up at the thought of it. "But it spared me for some odd reason... I'm assuming they must have been full with eating my family and just kinda left me there. All creatures need to eat to survive so not too crossed with that demon. Although I wished that they didn't do it while I was watching." He turns his head to look back at the demon he had mistook for a tree. "You're the first one I've met that didn't attempt to eat me."
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:28 am

ignore this, my bad }}
Last edited by zenos. on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:28 am

"Oh, I see.." He was quiet for a little, cracking his fingers every few moments. "You're not too cross? That's hard to believe." He laughed hollowly. "You were watching, huh. That sucks." Although it did sound pretty interesting to watch. He was quiet for a little bit longer. .."Eat a bird? Raw? Eugh. I'm almost ashamed of the other demons. Unless they're simply more feral than me I don't understand why someone would try to eat you, Birdie." Yashushi was staring off to the school building a ways away, rubbing his chin in what appeared to be thought. "I can only eat in this form, so I eat human food. It's odd, really. Humans have a peculiar way of doing things.." Roasted duck, how disgusting! At least steam it if anything!

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:44 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Well, everyone is different, from species to a single creature." Shiro hums as he hops onto the demon's head. "Humans do have a strange eating system, deep frying is something they also take interest in... Sounds gross if you ask me. Steamed fish sounds much better that than.' The bird happily sighs before going back to talking, "I'm Shiro. Just another beast that attends the boring school for training people to do who knows what now a days."
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:52 am

"Yes, I suppose so, It's just so hard to imagine it!" He didn't do anything when Shiro hopped back on his head, he didn't really mind. After all he did like birds quite a bit. "And I'm Yashushi Yoake, a observer of Akuma Sentōki Academy! Nice to meet you, Birdi- Shiro." He was silent for a few seconds, tapping his fingers on the edge of the bench. "I always wondered what it was like in that school but I assume if I went in the seers would charge at me from behind." He sighed shakily. "I never know what to expect from you guys!"

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "You can call me birdie is you want to, I don't mind." Shiro says with a chirp before looking back at the school. "Well they are training to take down demons, and may charge at the sight of one... I don't know as well." He says, shrugging. "Everyone in there is different as far as I know. Some may attack, others may care less."

Do yiu think beasts cab make contracts with demons like they do with seers? 030))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:33 am

"Alright, then. Birdie it is." He frowned a bit quizzically. "All of them.. Us? There's over a thousand as far as I know." Yashushi yawned. "I doubt anyone would think I'm a demon at first. I mean, I'm a blonde, I look totally innocent!"

{{ I would think so, yeah! }}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "I'd says you'd be okay, but only because I'm... Not that bright." Shiro confesses with a sigh. "But then again, you never know unless you try." The bird suggests with a small shrug.

Soooo should something happen maybe? I'm running low on ideas to be honest.))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me