☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:36 pm

rolling her eyes at Cyprion's excessive loudness, she gestured for Olivia to come towards Rowan so she too could be healed. "How badly are you injured?" she asked softly, examining the blood stains on the girl's scales. glancing back to the others, she could see that Jaai was now following Cyprion, and Mal had transformed and had run ahead. I guess they're not really fussed that people are still being healed, she muttered to herself, her opinions on Cyprion not exactly positive. lily really didn't want to embark towards the next town, but she was aware that it was on their way to the Sanctuary, she it needed to be done. Maybe I could dye my hair, she thought playfully to herself, or shave it all off. Then no one there would recognise me.

(lily kissed him on the shoulder, not the cheek, but hey it works)
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:44 pm

[Oops. XD]

Cyprian walked just behind Jaai, sneering behind her back at Cilan. The Adamson boy didn't seem to notice him as he replied. "I don't have a map, but I paid attention in Hesenia geography," he said with a grin. "Don't worry. We're heading to Windwood Village next, which is a great place."
"Sounds sissy," Cyprian commented. Then he realized that was sexist and changed his comment. "Sounds wimpy, I mean."

Rowan had dropped to the back of the group, in case anybody got hurt. He gave the seven-year-old boy the benefit of the doubt. The kid was with Mallory, so Rowan immediately was fond of the little guy. "Hello," he said sweetly to the boy before placing a hand on Mallory's shoulder, letting his healing power do the work. Then he winced once he saw Olivia had blood on her. Rowan really did hate blood.
"I'm sorry I didn't get to you earlier." He put his hand on Olivia's arm for a few seconds before pulling away. Rowan wondered if Lily would be okay. Did the village have anything to do with her past?
He walked forward slightly to catch up with her. "Whatever happens, please know I'm here for you."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Jaai nodded, thinking quietly to herself. She remembered once in class she had mistaken "Windwoods" for "Woodwinds" and was slightly ridiculed by her friends. She preferred not to remember the embarrassment, especially because she had a project due over the village.
She glanced at Cyprian. "Wood- Eh, I mean, Windwoods is not a sissy place. It's really adorable how they are centered around music. I even read somewhere that they have arguments between which class of winds is the best, usually between Woodwinds and Brass players, and then the other classes have to break them up. Do they play allegro and fortissimo when angry at each other? Or maybe even serenade their lovers with something larghetto and pianissimo? When sad do they play in minor key? Exactly how much does music affect their daily lives? I did a project on them once, but I couldn't find very much. So, ehem, Cyprian, it is not sissy, nor whimpy, for your information."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Cyprian tried to scowl as he listened intently to Jaai's words. But as she spoke, his expression slowly turned into a smile. Even though he was trying not to grin, his face was going against his will. He was just that impressed.
"Guess you're right, Frosty. I should've paid attention in class," he said. Although he tried to play it cool, there was no hiding the astonishment in his eyes. He should have known she was an Adam Lin level genius though. The element of electricity was associated with intelligence, but it made sense in Cyprian's head for the element of ice to also be smart.
It seemed like elements were hereditary though. The Lin family was electricity. The Pellion family was ice. The Adamson family was fire, which was why Cyprian found them hostile presences. He needed to get used to his comrades though.
Cyprian had seen allegro before, it meant fast or something. Fortissimo and pianissimo were opposites for how quiet or loud something was, but he didn't know what order... oh well, he could kind of guess. But there was one word he didn't know, and it was making him confused.
"Uhh... what is a larghetto?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 pm

(Sorry for not posting, I am really sick right so any post I would make would be really low quality)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Erion smiled gratefully at Rowan, before also following the group, staying near the back with Laurel, who was quietly fuming. He sighed at her childishness, but also said nothing. He sighed lightly and ruffled her hair, speeding up a bit to keep in pace with the group.

Laurel glared at him for messing up her hair, but didn't swat his hand away like she normally would've. She glanced in Mal's direction, wondering why she saw a little boy next to her, but didn't bother speaking up; she was too used to surprises to do so.

(I haven't posted for a day or few, so sorry >_<)
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Jaai nearly snorted at they way he pronounced larghetto. She stared ahead, stiffing laughter.
"Larghetto, darling. Say it with me, Larghetto. It's roughly sixty bpm in music. It's an adjective, technically, not a noun. You wouldn't say 'a larghetto'."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

[That's alright guys. ^^]

Cyprian groaned and felt embarrassed. There was no way he would look tough in this situation, so he dropped the act completely. "Larghetto," he repeated slowly with proper pronunciation, like a student. He had to think about what adjectives and nouns were, and how different they were. Ad-ject-ive was a big word too.
"Alright. So, sixty... some letters... is that fast or slow?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 pm

She beamed with triumph when he flushed red. She felt it was a powerful achievement when she could embarrass someone.
"Sixty bpm. It's beats per minute. You know, one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four," she said, making four/four time motions with her hands. "It's really slow."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Uh oh. Jaai was smiling now, meaning she was enjoying this. What a sadist! Reveling in his torture. Cyprian had to get himself out of this situation or he would start sounding like Queen Solara trying to understand sarcasm. Basically, an idiot. He already felt like a kindergarten kid right now.
As embarrassed as he was, Cyprian secretly liked this though. His father would hate this entire situation so much. An added bonus.
"Slow, like my brain?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me