☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:13 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They nodded to the other, saying "A protector, guardian, is a good thing to be. My family is...well, Kitsune. Those are magical, mythical foxes from another country, maybe...the same country as you," he said to Raiden. Raiden's name sounded like it was from the same origin as theirs. They didn't actually know, however. They shook their head a couple times. They then looked to the others of the group.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki, and Lennart

The dark haired gray eyed one tried not to feel embarrassed at the mistake. He really hadn't been looking at the doors or anything. He then felt like the other male didn't want him there...He sighed a bit, shaking his head and saying "Thank you for telling me. Sorry for bothering you..." he muttered. He turned to go then.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl tilted her head as Ruby giggled and spoke to her. She nodded as she looked at her, as it had really been a joke, mostly. She then recognized the joking tone of the others words. She said "Exploring the world is a good plan," then hummed a bit.

She then nodded as she looked at Suru. She said "Well, he's not a black cat, but...yeah, I guess one would call him my familiar. Cake is a white longhair cat," she said. She then said "I could go get him quickly from my room, if you two want to see him."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:19 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex
Ezekiel nodded slightly in acknowledgement of the apology from the zombie - who he now knew as Nex - though he didn't think it was a necessary apology. The shouting hadn't seemed to have disturbed anyone, and he was not bothered that he'd been a little startled by it. Still, it was appreciated. He disagreed that his own apology wasn't needed, given Ezekiel had bumped into Nex, but he didn't comment on that. What made him stop and have to think was the question Nex asked, about where he was going. He hadn't figured that out yet, and he still couldn't make a decision in that moment, which he didn't like. He wasn't normally indecisive.
"Well. I'm not too sure yet." Ezekiel admitted, "I was going to go either to the library, or down to the river so I could sit in it for a while."

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen
Hm. Must have been a pretty curious letter if she'd wanted to get it away from her so quickly, Zephyr thought. It almost made him want to see what was written. From her reaction, and her mentioning that the papers were letters from her friends except the scrunched up one, Zephyr could make a vague guess as to what was on it. "I see. Well, I'd hate to be known as any sort of advocate or the like - but just know you're very welcome here. I'm sure you'll fit in great." he stated. He opted to remain standing - he tried not to sit down too much, as he liked to be able to be on the move quickly - leaning slightly so he had his weight in one foot, arms folded loosely across his chest, and just exhibiting his usual, relaxed posture. "So where are you from, then?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:35 pm

Nex grinned, displaying pointed teeth like a shark. Probably meant to help him bite and devour other people.
"Maybe you could help me find my dorm? I can't read this blasted paper." He held out the paper that had his classes and dorm locations on it. "My eyes aren't the best with things up close. Should probably get glasses, but they don't stay on my face. And I hate contacts." The zombie shuddered a little as he remembered trying to put them on.
His shadow seemed to twitch slightly, wiggling its hand even though Nex hadn't moved his hand at all.

(Tag(s): Ezekiel)
(Location: hallway)
Last edited by SmolderingFlame on Mon May 01, 2023 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:20 pm

Silje Beithana | Fae | Shi/Hyr | 20
2nd Year | Location: Library | Tags: Levina Lee

Silje smiled at the younger girl's interest, "oh you know, just the basic dagger stuff, but I've recently started practicing combat with a greatclub. Wacking stuff is great" shi laughed. "Not really strong enough for swords or bows, my weak little noodle arms can't stand it" shi smiled up at Levina, wobbling hyr purple arms around to make the young student laugh.
"You should try out some distance combat, it'd probably be the easiest to convince your family around" Silje chuckled. "I think you'd like crossbows, my mum always called them the tricksters bow, whatever that means."
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:11 pm

Camilo Eldenwood - form - life dragon - 20 years - (dorm 4C); location: fourth floor dorm corridor - tags: Ezekiel, Nex

Camilo had had a fairly uneventful first morning at his new academy, having already gotten his schedule and various information about the courses he had been assigned and his dorm room. This would be his very first experience in an academic setting, as although he had learned a lot from reading, secondhand from all of the people he had spoken to and observed, and his own personal life experiences, any form of credited schooling did not seem all that inviting to the young dragon. He was both looking forward to and anxious about this opportunity.

Nonetheless, he happened to make himself quite at home after receiving the details given to him and finding his dorm room, and after placing his trunk down in the center of the main area, surveyed the measly amount of furniture. It a little barren considering the four-person-per-room assignment, although as someone who had very few possessions and spent his time on the move, Camilo still appreciated the space. He started by shoving his trunk into a semi-empty corner and popping it open to reveal a few sets of clothing alongside some trinkets and other treasures that he had either been gifted or found. Of these, he lifted out a few wire and crystal ornaments and fixed them neatly into the higher frame of the window, causing bits of rainbow to fly around the room once sunlight hit them. He then strode around a little more, observing the spaces that his roommates had picked out and chose a bed for himself- of which he held onto some of the bars and grew some lively looking vines and flowers before deciding that he had done enough. He could always decorate a little more with the input from those he would be living with, as he didn’t want to make the room into a complete greenhouse if it would cause anyone irritation. Plus, he figured, it would be nice to scout out the area before it got dark out.

As he stepped out of his door, however, the dragon’s ears perked up at the sound of talking, and looking down the hall it seemed that two others were having a conversation. Both of them seemed to stand out, and although Camilo had felt like he had stayed inside long enough already, he was interested in meeting some of his classmates. “Ah, hello you two. Are you new here as well?” The green-haired man inquired with a grin, fully exiting his room and slowly walking over. His golden eyes brushed over the crumpled paper in the zombie’s hands, which looked almost identical to his own.

Cyril Asterlapse - form - 17 years - (dorm 3B); location: academy yard/entrance - tags: open

Cyril sighed as he observed the school grounds, perched on a bench inside of school walls with his backpack at his feet. He had spent the better part of his afternoon walking the academy and setting up his stuff in the dorm, and had finally finished running around to get all of the supplies he needed for his classes. He had had everything beforehand with the extensive schooling he had formerly been a part of, but these subjects were a bit new to him and he figured that it wouldn’t hurt to get more books about his elective classes than were required. A quick trip to the bookstore in town was all he needed, and Cyril was now flipping open a book on various elemental magic to see if there was anything he could do at that exact moment.

He began to peel back the pages in one large chunk to make it to the middle, where his pale purple eyes settled on the picture of a scarlet flame. Shifting his gaze to his now raised hand, the unicorn furrowed his brow in concentration and cupped his hand in such a way that it was supporting a small sphere of white light. Cyril began to move his fingers in an attempt to make the energy take on the form of a flickering fire, but it died out just as it had started to move. The blue-haired teen’s ears pinned back in annoyance and, in classic unicorn fashion, his hoof kicked a bit at the ground. He could never seem to change anything about the energy orb he could summon, and at this rate he felt that the rest of his class would surpass him before he could even think about summoning something else.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:14 pm

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart, Aaron

She watched the conversations between her brother and the boy who seemed to be in the same dorm with him "Yuki, you could help him to find the right dorm? I mean it's very easy to find, but those doors do look the same it's easier to get walked into the wrong room" she said to him. He then turned to Lennert "It was nice to meet you Lennart, and we will meet very often after this as arent we like sharing the same room" She giggled then looked back at Yuki "We were planning to go shopping something so see you later" she said to her roommate and walked over to the door "by the way brother, you did promise to buy me something, did you hm?" she asked him walking next with the Aaron "I am Christine by the way...if you want you can come with us, as we're walking past the 4C you're looking at" she said to him.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart, Aaron

He looked over the boy at the door, sighing as he didn't really say anything too bad, but he had the feeling that he did take it badly. He looked over to Lennart and his sister "Yes, I guess so..." he responded with another sight "What, yes I did but..that thing is too expensive, can't you just want something cheaper" he said to her as he turned around the door "It was nice to see you Lennart" he called out for the boy, before looked at Aaron "actually I do need to visit on my bag on the dorm 4C, eventually you will see where that is if you follow" he said to him.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He shook his head after finishing his breakfast "Noh no need to let the cat sleep or do whatever" he responded to Lena. He stood up to take his fray with him as he looked at the two girls "I've eaten already so I am taking them to the sink" he said to them. His finishing his breakfast was at the right time as there were coming more and more students to eating, he didn't like to be the center of too many people so he tried to find a time when there were not that many at the same time.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe Cyril |
tags: Caelan

She smirked for a moment "We only speak about how those humans are afraid of us, but the truth is that most of us powerful creatures are afraid of those with no powers at all, they only have the knowledge to do the weirdest things and weapons" she said as she looked at him a little bit more "so did you need to use weapons? or how did you hunt monsters down? I know most of them are not the easiest ones to handle" she said to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon May 01, 2023 5:22 am

Tanwen Dorvyre | 14 | Female | 9th Grade | 3C | Wood Elf & Fire Dragon Hybrid

Noticing that he wasn't going to sit down on the bench, Tanwen adjusts herself a little that way her wings wound's be pressed against the back as she raises her golden eyes to look at the older boy. There is curiosity mixed with relief at what he said about fitting in shining in them. A small sigh of relief escapes from her when he asked the other question to which she is unsure on how to answer since she doesn't even know the exact answer. Tanwen hums softly for a second before replying, "From a large forest a few days drive from here. It was just me and my adoptive family for the most part until a few years back. What about you?"
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Mon May 01, 2023 6:16 am

Nex turned to look at the dragon, and one eyebrow raised.
"I'm not new here. Just have a very terrible memory and can't read this paper." Nex turned to see him better, and his black and white eyes quickly looked him over. Glowing white pupils, the rest black. Nexus's cheeks were sunken in, accentuating how bony his face was, and as he held out one hand to Camilo, his thin, slightly chapped lips pulled back in a smile. His pointed teeth gleamed, and his hand was discolored and mottled gray in several places.

His shadow seemed to lean closer to Ezekiel, even though Nex hadn't moved in a way that would cause it to do that.

(Tags: Ezekiel and Camilo)
(Location: Hallway)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon May 01, 2023 7:16 am

Caelan motioned to his right arm, "My arm is my weapon, I can shoot flames or lightning from it. Most monsters don't exactly like being burned or electrocuted. I don't need physical weapons when I'm considered a living weapon. Flight, fire, electricity, all in all, I know I'm a living weapon, but I use my powers to help people, not harm. My father said a weapon is only as good as the person who wields it, and that becoming too attached to a single weapon can be a dangerous thing if you don't know how to use other weapons. If you get used to wielding a sword, if you don't have access to a sword, but other weapons, you don't know how to properly use anything but a sword."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 01, 2023 7:44 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They nodded to the other, saying "A protector, guardian, is a good thing to be. My family is...well, Kitsune. Those are magical, mythical foxes from another country, maybe...the same country as you," he said to Raiden. Raiden's name sounded like it was from the same origin as theirs. They didn't actually know, however. They shook their head a couple times. They then looked to the others of the group.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki, and Lennart

The dark haired gray eyed one tilted his head as he looked to the girl. He glanced to Lennart, only now seeming to notice him. He waved to him a bit, and gave a small nod. He then looked to the girl again, Christine, and nodded to her. "Nice to meet you Christine," he said to her. He then quickly said "My name is Aaron," before looking at the other male. He nodded and said "That would be much appreciated." He then wondered if he could go with them, shopping, but didn't want to impose.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl tilted her head as Ruby giggled and spoke to her. She nodded as she looked at her, as it had really been a joke, mostly. She then recognized the joking tone of the others words. She said "Exploring the world is a good plan," then hummed a bit.

She then nodded as she looked at Suru. She said "Okay," and smiled at him a moment, then hummed a bit and looked around. She watched as they began to pick up their tray. They said they were going to take it to where it needed to be put. She said "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." She had finished her food as well, so might as well go with him. To put away the tray, that was, to give it to the staff. They were the ones that were supposed to do all the cleaning and everything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me