the broken isle -- reborn -- open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: the broken isle -- reborn

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:44 pm

Warren Black- panther shift- 20- m (genderfluid)- undetermined- homosexual; Tetsuya- woods- Tags: Sirra

The sweet, playful, adventure loving male hummed a bit. He smiled sweetly and followed the scent, until they came upon a small herd. He saw one mother and baby were away from the rest. He signaled his half sister with his tail. He twitched his ears and whiskers, and crouched a bit. He checked to make sure she was listening, then moved forward.

Sirra (seer-uh) Black- panther tiger shift- 22- f- undetermined- bi; open- woods- Tags: Warren

The sweet, silly, kind and caring slender female smiled at her big brother a moment. She crouched low as she saw two loners, and moved towards them. She’d seen the panther’s signal. She nodded to him when he looked to check on her. She then watched him move forward slowly. She hummed to herself, keeping it quiet to not alert the prey.

[Alright, sorry to do this, and sorry for Ooc, but I don’t think Jae and Jun are being put back in...So taking Kottaa out, and also Reeri is my numbers are even]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:51 am

♕ Marzio D'amore ♕
Broken Leader | Med Room | Tags: Aradia

Marzio grumbled in response to Ara's justified scolding. In order to be at least slightly cooperative, he rolled over onto his back and extended his arm out towards Ara. "Given the circumstances, I feel wholly justified." He stated promptly. In a moment, he'd delve into the details-- once he came to terms with his decisions himself. It seemed he would be rescued from the topic for a moment as the medic continued to ask questions.

Upon the mention of Ara's mother, it was definitely a matter he should be more aware of. Of course, he had dipped out as soon as possible to try to avoid completely shutting down. "I have not." He replied slowly, "I made sure she had nothing on her, put her in a room, then had to deal with," he vaguely waved his opposite hand towards the door, "All that." He begrudgingly pushed his sleeve away from the bandage that circled his bicep. The wound beneath had certainly healed substantially more than it would've without the touch of Ara's magic. The deeper damage had all mended, leaving mostly just bruising and a surface tear he had agitated by restructuring his entire body. Twas the plight of a shifter.

Marzio's focus had previously been on the ceiling above him where there was hopefully nothing more to cause any stress. It was the faint sound of Ara's breathing becoming deeper then her sudden grip on his arm that shot his gaze to her. His first instinct told him that she was about to faint. Luckily, he was wrong and a softer expression overcame his shock. "Ara," He chided gently, "If I have to tell you one more time to stop apologizing to me--" He didn't really have any consequence in mind and simply let the empty threat hang in the air, "I understand, a little more now than before. I don't expect you to know how to process all this at once. I meant to check up on you sooner, but I had some visitors. All I expect of you is to talk to me whenever you need."

Despite all of his own turmoil, he somehow found warmth and grounding in Ara's hand on his arm. His mind reeled for some method of making her feel less guilty and alone. Only one solution came to light-- he too was a silent disaster and perhaps letting her in on that secret would bring her some comfort. "I have to play the big tough leader for everyone else, but I don't want that with you." No one had ever been told his past. Marzio was very protective of his secrets and never saw a need to let others in on where he came from. He took a slow breath, turning his attention skyward again, not finding the courage to look her in the eyes as he spoke. He opened his mouth to say something, couldn't think of how to start, mumbled a curse in his first language, then started again, "I come from an entire clan of gryphons. My parents led the clan and my two brothers and I were in training to help out. One day, my brother and I got into some trouble and, long story short, the Seekers attacked our home. They had someone with powers with them. She was some flaming beast who set fire to our lands and took the lives of so many." The images played out through his mind like they had almost every night since the incident. Flashbacks of terror. "As far as I know, I am the only one who survived. Those people out there... the man and the taller woman were held wrongfully by the Seekers." Another slow breath drew his gaze back to Aradia, "The other woman is the one who destroyed my people.".

Mimosal wrote:
♞ Corvo Reid ♞
Seeker Soldier | HQ Hallway | Tags: Romi, Mentions Zara

Corvo strolled lazily through the commanding building, swinging his feet out further than necessary with each step. When had work become so dull? Once upon a time he was sliding through enemy bunkers, kicking down doors, and yelling at people in various languages he didn't understand. Now, here he was, wandering about like a lost puppy. He threw his head back and groaned loudly, chuckling to himself when it bounced off the empty halls. The echo set off a string of various whoops and hollers to entertain himself on this most uneventful day. Just as he pivoted around a corner, he stopped with his foot midair as a head poked out of the nearby medical ward. He grinned-- caught red handed. "Hello." He replied cheerily to the disembodied head. From further down the hallway, he could hear the sounds of impact coming from the training room. Someone was feeling some things and the poor training dummy always seemed to take the brunt of people's anger. Nonetheless, his attention returned to the girl hanging from the doorway. "You're Romi, right?" Having been in his fair share of scraps, he was no stranger to most medical personnel. Half the time he had seen them, he was under heavy painkillers or recently knocked unconscious, so his memory tended to get a little foggy. "You often make a habit of talking to hallways?"
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the broken isle -- reborn -- open

Postby pigeoncore » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:01 am

Andromeda-Eln-forest-loner-tags:open

Andromeda slowly turned the stick over her fire. There were some leaves skewered on the end- they had found them to be a little gross, but better than nothing.
They pulled their shawl closer to them, shivering a little. Their ears were freezing. Curse Kale'ta for the length!
"Sorry," Andromeda muttered, regretting the outburst. They slid the warm leaves off the stick and shoved them in their mouth, savoring the warmth.
pigeon • they/them
currently wondering if there's a limit to the amount of times you can recommend that people watch arcane
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:30 pm

Warren Black- panther shift- 20- m (genderfluid)- undetermined- homosexual; Tetsuya- woods- Tags: Sirra

The sweet, playful, adventure loving male hummed a bit. He smiled sweetly and continued to move forward silently. He signaled his sister to go to the left, while he went right. He wanted the mother deer a bit more than the fawn. However, maybe they’d be lucky, and manage to get both. He twitched his ears and whiskers, and kept moving towards her.

Sirra (seer-uh) Black- panther tiger shift- 22- f- undetermined- bi; open- woods- Tags: Warren

The sweet, silly, kind and caring slender female smiled a moment. She crouched low, and continued towards them, on the left side. She watched closely what her half brother was doing. She twitched her whiskers and ears. She kept moving forward, until she thought she was close enough. She then rushed forward, jumping at the mother and grabbing hold.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:53 pm

romi kim / 19 / pansexual / delirious healer
tags: corvo

romi looked both ways again. when she glanced to the left, she noticed a man just shy of turning the corner, but it seemed he noticed her too! she smiled as he turned around and let out a cheery greeting. "hi corvo," romi said gently. "yes, im romi. and no, i dont often talk to hallways," she added with a small laugh.
"buuut you seem to make a habit of stopping by here... mostly when you dont realize it. mind coming in for a moment?" romi smiled again at corvo and disappeared from the doorway to grab her little basket. "i could um... use a little help. i got quite carried away this afternoon," she admitted, lifting the basket shyly.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tristan ━ 002

Postby rheia » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:55 am

T R I S T A N ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
━━━━s e l k i e━━━━

◂ info 22 / bisexual / undetermined / moody /leaving lodge; ravenia, aileen

This time, Tristan let the smile that had been threatening to appear spread across his face. "Well, I'm sure she won't be half as cute as a child either." He teased back, though his tone as still a little tense. "You know me, I love the beach. Lead the way." The selkie stood moments after Ravenia did, smoothing down the creases of his t-shirt lazily before he joined her in walking to the door. He noticed Aileen come into the lodge as Ravenia reached the door, and he waved two fingers in greeting as he approached the conversation.

"Joining us, Aileen?" Drawled Tristan, shifting his weight onto one leg as he stood with an eyebrow raised. Truth be told, he didn't know all too much about the vampire - it seemed to him that she typically preferred her own company. That being said, she did seem to be friendly with the shifter sisters. He'd always thought vampires were pretty cool, though it was unlikely that he was going to tell Aileen that. "To the beach, then?" The smell of the sea air coming in the open door was making him impatient, each breath seemed to wash away the tense anxiety that had been building in him.

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeoncore » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:43 am

Andromeda-eln-they/them-location: woods-tags:open

Andromeda finished eating and wiped their hands off on their shawl. It was still cold, but they could do something about that.
They sat down in a crossed-legged position and closed their eyes.
"Kale-ta, hear me. I seek the knowledge and guidance of your wonder. Kale'ta, see me. I sit in the lonely woods and await your call. Kale'ta, know me. I open myself to you."

Andromeda felt the entering into the eternal planes, and opened their inner eyes. They could feel Kale'ta guiding them to the heat, weaving flame onto their soul.

They opened their eyes for real, warm again.
"Thank you, Kale'ta," they whispered. They wondered if there was anyone else in the woods.
pigeon • they/them
currently wondering if there's a limit to the amount of times you can recommend that people watch arcane
pigeoncore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadCorvids » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:25 pm

DeadCorvids wrote:
⇝ Ravenia Alice Hawthow ⇜
⇝ and her little ball of fluffy sister ⇜
⇝ undetermined rank | lodge | tristan and aileen ⇜

⇝ The small fluffball squeaked in delight, and Ravenia nodded in acknowledgment. "Then we shall go." She stood a little straiter and prepared to take a few strides. Ravenia wanted to fly... but who would watch the chick? She sighed as she walked out and headed towards the beach..⇜
DeadCorvids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:37 pm

The sweet, playful, adventure loving male hummed a bit. He smiled sweetly at his half sister as he just watched. He then ran forward to get the baby, before it could hide. He left it to go help Sirra take down the mother. He then went back to grab and carry the fawn. He twitched his ears and whiskers, and began to lead the way back.

The sweet, silly, kind and caring slender female smiled a moment. She glanced to the panther male, watching him watch her. She watched as he went for the fawn. She twitched her whiskers and ears, then let him help her. She watched as he then got the baby again, to bring it back. She threw the prey mother over her back, and followed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:46 am

yeoreum wrote:
romi kim / 19 / pansexual / delirious healer
tags: corvo

romi looked both ways again. when she glanced to the left, she noticed a man just shy of turning the corner, but it seemed he noticed her too! she smiled as he turned around and let out a cheery greeting. "hi corvo," romi said gently. "yes, im romi. and no, i dont often talk to hallways," she added with a small laugh.
"buuut you seem to make a habit of stopping by here... mostly when you dont realize it. mind coming in for a moment?" romi smiled again at corvo and disappeared from the doorway to grab her little basket. "i could um... use a little help. i got quite carried away this afternoon," she admitted, lifting the basket shyly.

aileen jung / 20 / lesbian / loner vampire
tags: ravenia tristan

"yeah," she replied dryly to tristan. boys really werent her thing. but still, aileen tolerated them. flipping up her hood, she followed ravenia out of the lodge and into the dirt that led the way to the beach. "not flying today?" aileen teased the girl. she then darted in front of her, stopping her in her tracks, only to point at the little fluffy one in her hand. "can i take care of that for you?"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me