The academy ~ (O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The academy ~ (O&A)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Lol
I love those

There was a Tumblr post from a Catholic or Christian about what they use instead of swearing. I completely forgot the words and sayings...but I remember they were funny.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:35 am

IK THERE FUNNYYYY yea i completely forgot to. and i thought. OH what if i made my own. :3 so i made like a million and i love to use them all.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:07 am

XD that's cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:58 am

please do not post off-topic discussion on here. if you want to chat, than PM each other.

I appreciate you bumping this.

@marybelle and spiritstar3 accepted!
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:37 pm

[Thank you, and sorry. Are you still thinking on Haru?]

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jesse Reems - 18- Fox shift- genderfluid- crush on Atlas- has a service dog- has a family cat- Tags: Atlas

The long, wavy, ginger haired one hummed, shaking out brown ended hair. They smiled as they and the white and red dog looked up at him. They hummed quietly as they smiled at him a moment. They tilted their head when he announced his arrival. They then giggled a bit, before shaking their head a small moment. They hummed quietly as they then followed him to the table, and they sat down as well, Nav by their feet.

Jeshika Rui- 18- fire and fox form, can hide ears and tail in human form- female- bisexual; open- Tags: open

The sweet but fiery redhead hummed as she flicked back her long, wavy hair. She blinked brown eyes, then walked through the school. The tan skinned willow beauty finally reached her class, and stepped inside. She sat at her desk, fixing her purple shirt then yawning a bit.

Raya Dane- 16- very weak water power- female- pan or demi, has to bond; open- Tags: open

The beautiful, lean Native American Canadian girl walked into the school. She brushed through her brown shoulder length hair. She blinked brown eyes, hurrying to her class. The sweet but stubborn girl was wearing a blue top today.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:32 am

Haru is accepted!

Lisa •
she walked out of class, then continued reading her book
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:55 am

Thunder: 18 -M- (shapeshifter, Teleport) location- Gym. Tags: open

Thunder kinda just looked around and sat at the pillars and pulled out his phone, in this way he was being a bit of an extrovert. and just didn't want to be asked questions at the time. or pushed around for being new.

Tarus: 17 -M- (Shapeshifter, Teleport) Has service dog. location- Geography. Tags: open

he tossed a half milk bone to his wolf like dog. and pet him on his head, then pulled out a few blank pieces of paper and a pen. he usually wrote with pen, and this way was also a very dedicated worker. that is if you can keep him interested and or involved in the specific subject for long enough.

[[oh yeah sorry about that, didn't mean for it to get there, also questions, do they have uniforms, are you gunna be principles and teachers, are there dorm(room) partners, are they split boys and girls or not, personally idc id just like to know that, and does the school kitchen to Breakfast Lunch Dinner, or do they have to just make there own breakfast and dinner, and the kitchen only open lunch kinda thing. sorry ik a lot of questions i just piled over you I'm sorry. I'm just naturally a curious person. oh and do you control when the bell rings or can anyone just say... hey... the bell rang]]
Last edited by ThundersFriends on Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 am

[XD yay]

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jesse Reems - 18- Fox shift- genderfluid- crush on Atlas- has a service dog- has a family cat- Tags: Atlas

The long, wavy, ginger haired one hummed, shaking out brown ended hair. They smiled as they and the white and red dog looked up at him. They hummed quietly as they smiled at him a moment. They tilted their head when he announced his arrival. They then giggled a bit, before shaking their head a small moment. They hummed quietly as they then followed him to the table, and they sat down as well, Nav by their feet.

Haru Itou- 16- shadow creation/manipulation- agender- likes boys; open- emotional support cat- 1/2 blind/deaf- Tags: open

The pretty black haired one shook out shoulder length hair. They blinked their blue (blind) and green eyes a moment. The sweet and playful, but shy and nervous one picked up a clip. They put the white bunny clip in their hair. They hurried to breakfast, brushed their teeth, said bye to the cat. They then hurried to school, fixing their blue shirt on the way.

Jeshika Rui- 18- fire and fox form, can hide ears and tail in human form- female- bisexual; open- Tags: open

The sweet but fiery redhead hummed as she flicked back her long, wavy hair. She blinked brown eyes, then walked through the school. The tan skinned willow beauty finally reached her class, and stepped inside. She sat at her desk, fixing her purple shirt then yawning a bit.

Raya Dane- 16- very weak water power- female- pan or demi, has to bond; open- Tags: open

The beautiful, lean Native American Canadian girl walked into the school. She brushed through her brown shoulder length hair. She blinked brown eyes, hurrying to her class. The sweet but stubborn girl was wearing a blue top today.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me