Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:43 pm

||Larkin (Lark) Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Office | Tags: Facilier, Oisin||

Larkin really did feel bad for sending LeMarc to pick up Ariane but there was no one else better to send. He didn't feel like he needed to say that he did trust LeMarc the most out of anyone else. Lark did heed LeMarc's word and made a mental note to talk to Deirdre if something arises that needed immediate attention. "I will." He said, hoping it would give the butler a little reassurance as he left the room to pick up Lark's niece. Lark sat back in his chair with his coffee in his hands, staring at the door as he wondered how long it would take for LeMarc to pick up Ariane. He took small but continuous sips of his coffee, enjoying it until he was interrupted by knocking at the office door. He let out a soft sigh and sat down his coffee on top of a coaster before sitting up straight. "You may come in." He called out, wondering who was at the door and what it may concern this time.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Game Room | Tags: Open||

Adelia was dressed in her maid uniform, as required, while she was currently working on tidying up the game room. It looked like a few people decided to have had a game night but they didn't bother to put anything away. it was likely they were too tired by the time they got through and just headed off to be, leaving the staff to clean it up the next day. Adelia counted the pieces of the game as she put it into the respective box, making sure the pieces were all accounted for and not damaged.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Kitchen/Dining Room | Tags: Marc||

Deirdre watched as Marc set the spreads into the correct places, as he knows the routine by now. A part of her wanted to double correct it, turning it to make sure but she trusted him enough to not check. Deirdre turned her head when Marc called her attention and smiled gently, feeling happy. Her blue eyes watched him intensely as he continued, asking her if she would like to walk to town together as a date. As much as it should have filled her with joy, it also filled her with sorrow as well. Deirdre reached out and gently took his free hand while giving him a sad but sweet smile. "Oh, my love... I would just love to but I hate to remind you that I can't. Every time I step foot off the property, I get sent back into it which makes it impossible to leave. Otherwise, I would say yes many times over." She gently explained, raising his hand to her lips before she gently kissed it.

||Nimbus (Nim) | 3 | Cat | Manor Animal | Unknown | Location: Library | Tags: Franz||

Feeling unnerved, Nimbus just decided to slowly turn around before bolting off. He turned and dashed back to the fire-place, where it was normal and welcoming. He decided to go under the sofa, just in case, and get as comfortable as he could. As much as he wanted to keep them perked, Nimbus flattened his ears to block out any more rambling that came from the vampire. Out of pity, Nimbus shook his head and felt bad for the seemingly crazy fool.

||Katheryne (Katie) Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Leck's Forest | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne felt relieved when he didn't press on about the matter and turned back around to fully face him. His next question startled her though, making her grew still and quiet. It really wasn't a unusual question in this circumstance but Katie was used to being around herself or humans. So automatically, it send a thread of fear through her as a reflex to what he asked. Her golden eyes watched the butterfly as it flew by the guy and his attempt to shoo it away. Her eyebrows raised at him when his hand passed through the butterfly and it took her a moment to process this information. Katheryne blinked when she realized she started staring at him and pulled her gaze away to the ground, feeling embarrassed and shy. "Werewolf." Katie managed to get out, still keeping her eyes on the ground and gently shuffled her feet. With uncertainty, she raised her eyes to look at him and debated asking him the same question. It all kind of made sense now but she didn't want to assume what he was, as it was possible she could be wrong. "What about you?" She asked quietly, wondering if she had made the right choice about asking.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby doc . » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:12 am

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━─────┐
xxxMARC-ANTHONY
xxx━━━━━━ Amserlen ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Groundskeeper - 30 yrs - tags: Deirdre
└──────━──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Marc-Anthony sat there with a smile as he lifted himself up from the spreads. They were all set out on the table and he was happy to have helped. He really did believe he could go through with this, his eyes watched her hopefully until she approached and reached out to him. It was then he knew something was off.
She reminded him that she could not leave, and he felt his heart sink. Of course, how could he have forgotten such important details? He sighed gently and lowered his head while nodding just a bit.
Now he felt bad he even asked to take her out on the town.
"I'm sorry.. I don't understand how... I could have forgotten that. Please forgive me."
He shook his head and looked up at her with a softly sad look, and he exhaled gently
"My memory is just not the same, then. Its not what it used to be."
The man sat there silently before offering a smile to her instead of a sullen look and tilted his head
"Then how about we have our date here? We can find a movie to watch.. whatever you would like to do."
x

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━────┐
xxxARC_ HEILBURG
xxx━━━━━━ Ludwig ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Human - 18 yrs - tags: Mary
└──────━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Arc nodded and took the lead, looking around the neighborhood as they walked. The kid joined him and he knew it would be best for the both of them. All he had to do was get groceries.. the market was just near the center of the town so it would be easy to walk that way and back. But then again the kid had his things to do..
While they walked, he heard the kid say his name. This was a little surprising, he looked down at the boy and smiled
"Oh.. Nice to meet you, Mary! My name is Arc. Its a nickname.. I'd prefer not to use ze name my fazzer gave me."
He sighed gently and shrugged his shoulders a bit. Perhaps it was a little weird to make yourself a nickname.. but he liked it more than his real name
'Archimedes' wasn't a name for a child. It was a name for smart, talented men with beards. As he thought of this he sort of rubbed his chin absentmindedly
He wasn't smart or talented.. and by now he had peach fuzz, no beard just yet.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:46 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Nephlim|Bi Male|Appears 20
Stable hand
Tags: N/A

╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══╝
Xzavier let out a yawn as he leaned against Mona, putting his arms over her back as he sniffed the familiar scent of his horse. He had only joined the manor as an employee a few days ago and he was still getting used to the new surroundings. He was very grateful to the master of the manor for a safe and secure job. Larkin, he believed that was the mans name, had even let him have a stall in the stables for his beloved Mona.

"I hardly slept at all last night," He sighed woefully into the horses barrel. "I might even be too tired to take you for a ride," He continued, which was answered by an annoyed huff from the huge grey horse. "Oh hush," the nephilim grumbled, pulling away from Mona and grabbing a shovel he'd left leaning against the stall. He made quick work of Mona's stable, making sure she had her hay and was well fed.

"I'll take you out later, Momo," He told the horse as he closed the stall door behind him, moving to the next stall. He tied a lead rope around this horses halter and lead him out of the stall. "You, my dear boy, get to go out to pasture," He told the horse, giving it a pat on the neck as he lead it to the fenced in field. He took off the lead and gave the horse a pat on the rump before it merrily trotted off to a patch of green.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:04 pm

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
As he waited for Lark to give the 'okay' to come in, he stood there, silently debating on what he could do. He could go to the library to get some reading done, but that would possibly lead to he-who-shall-remain-nameless yelling at him for being lousy. But he could go ahead and clean the ceilings as that would possibly take the whole day, which would allow him to read later on in the evening...Facilier could read later. It's not like he had a child to take care of. Quite a sarcastic way to put it... he thought as he raised his head a little once Lark gave permission for him to come in. Facilier used the back of his hand to push in the door slightly before stepping into the study. He bowed his head slightly, "Pardon for the interruption, but there is someone here that seeks shelter and in return, he promises his service here in the manor; I placed him in the interview room for now as I was unsure if you were in your study or not.". Faciler raised his head a bit, noting the cup on the coaster. Was he-who-shall-remain-nameless here a moment ago? Possibly. There was no telling where he would be. Well somewhere outside as that was obvious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Mary glanced up at the man who replied with his own name, which was Arc. It was nice but odd, but he soon understood when he said that he preferred that rather than his own name. A smile played on his face, "Really? My dad calls me diffwent names at times...I dunno why though.". As he was walking with Arc, he watched as the townsfolk wandered about, doing whatever they were supposed to do. He glanced up at the man and tilted his head, wondering if he did this every day? "Do you do everythin' fur your dad?" Mary asked, soon to realize his mistake of not asking what he originally wanted to ask. But whatever came out of his mouth now lingered in the air permanently and he couldn't just go back and change it, and not to mention that he wasn't the one to burden others with many different questions or be around adults that isn't his own dad. However, he wondered why he was around him. Maybe Mary actually trusted him? That's debatable.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: May'haps consider instead, a sultry melody

Postby Politics » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:09 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xx𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
xx001 Interview room, 002 Tired, 003 No-one,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Ariel's giant son decides
that being a mer-whatever might
win him some points w/ the vamps.
So he busts out a tune. The madman.

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

The stranger leaned against the wall, and sighed. He'd have to remove the glamour eventually, and if he'd placed his bets right? It would be his wisest choice to prove to them that he wasn't human. After a moment more of thought, the man took out his violin, taking a moment to check it over for damage before playing a short piece. Though soft, it sounded the way that wanderlust felt, as if the music urged any listener to run off and change. With it's final notes, Small, iridescent scales appeared on his cheeks. translucent fins and gills sprouted from his neck, and you could see something shimmery poking out from his dark curls. Taking off his glasses, his eyes lightened, gaining a similar sheen. The man sighed in relief. If only such music was meant for this style of illusion. I'll have to bind it to a different piece. His bird made itself comfortable on the desk of the interview room, siting rather politely and preening it's feathers. Nonetheless, it seemed a little relieved itself. It's owner had been looking a little too human-y as of late, and it was thankful that'd since changed. For better or for worse? Well, the both of them were waiting on that answer.

He felt his neck, casting a somber stare to the ground, and trailing to the window. Oh, what trouble this all was. But it was trouble enough for him to handle, right? Well. The stranger wasn't entirely sure, but he'd been in close scrapes like this before. The rush of adrenaline was familiar enough. It hadn't left his cold hands. The answer would have to wait for later, it seemed. But there was haven enough in just the time he spent in the halls, just the quiet moment alone that he had. Life was doubly difficult in quiet moments, but at least he could hear himself think. I'm gaining time, at least. But what's that to do? It won't last forever. And as far as he was concerned, he'd be needing an eternity if he valued his life.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Ariane

The half demon grits his teeth, already feeling hellfire start to stir in his veins as he listens to every word the young miss speaks. This was not the time or place to spontaneously combust, and with his current irritation it was a true risk. With some quite impressive self control, he eases his foot off the gas and lets the car slow. "I do not think you understand how self-destruction is conducted." He says in a surprisingly even tone. "Yes, child, you are allowed to hurt yourself and test your own mortality as you please. Your life is, and always will be, ultimately in your own hands. However, this does not, under any circumstances, mean your actions do not have consequences. Just because you can hurt yourself does not mean you only hurt yourself." He keeps his eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and body focused on leveling his breathing. Best not to get too angry, especially when his emotions were so closely tied to his demonic tendencies. He likes this car.

"I am not your guardian. I do not want to be, and would consider such a chore to be beneath me. I am effected by your stupidity, though. I had to take time out of my extremely busy schedule to venture out into a town I despise just because you decided to test your own body and failed. Had you not called your uncle and asked for assistance, had you dealt with the problem yourself, or even not made the issue in the first place I would have no reason possibly care about your little dalliance into town. But," He slows the car to a stop at the side of the road, "If you are so sure in your maturity, in your 'ability to take care of yourself', by all means get out of the car and walk yourself back." The door facing the woods springs open on its own, a rare show of LeMarc's supposedly weak, and limited telekinesis. "We are still a good while away from the manor. I am sure an hour of walking will not do you too much harm, child." He adds finally, sardonic and rich in malice.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Oisin

Where was Charles? He should have come by by now. Obviously something had gone wrong with the new subject. Franz Joseph gathers up the latest test and decides he'd just have to do the job himself.

There is a series of stairways and ladders inside the wall that the old vampire navigates, soundlessly stepping among the stone and wood of the walls. He murmurs to himself the whole way, passing by various rooms like the kitchen and living room with his absent and nonsensical murmurs. The faint sound of a violin joins him in the hidden passageways, and suddenly there is a soft symphony being created in the walls accompanied by a madman. Still, he presses on until he comes to 'the atrium'.

It's not actually an atrium. Maybe at some point it was, oh so many years ago when Franz first lived here in Cresentmoon, but the room now used for interviews was in no way an atrium today. Still, the entrance has always been the same. A panel opens up in the wall by the fireplace and out steps Franz Joseph, who brushes dust and cobwebs off his clothing before glancing around. He eyes zero in on the only person in the room. Large and odd, this certainly seemed to be what he was looking for. "Ah, you're here! That is good. Did I just miss Charles? Ah, oh course he took the laymen's way; always been a bit careful, that one." Franz smiles, cordial and polite, pushing his spectacles up his nose. "Really he should have brought you up by now, of course, but I can forgive this breach of protocol. What might be your name? I'm Dr. Stoker, as you should know. I'll just start the inspection, you talk."

Franz is already pulling out a notepad from his pocket and a fancy metal pen, attention diverted immediately by the promise of science.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

Edith frowns and eyes the dog carefully, concerned, rocking back and forth on her heels as if it'll help her think. "Well, s'pose I've seen seizures like that. Or rabies, but...Well, it's not like he's gone mad, yeah?" She stares at the dog, mossy eyes tracing over the creature. "S'posed I've seen hunter dogs like that too, though. Pa's wouldn't move till he shot a buck, ya'know? But," She giggles, "That would be silly, yeah? There's nothin' to hunt 'round here, 'ccept people, and maybe those squirrelly little creeps. He wouldn't hunt a person, huh? That' be silly!" Eadgyd is smiling, wide and sharp. She giggles again, grinning and gleeful, making no attempt to hide her amusement. It is no way the humour of someone defusing the tension of a moment. This is not the giggle of a flighty schoolgirl. No, this is the laughter of a woman who knows exactly what she's implying, and knows far too much for this to be a coincidence. The grin of something mischievous, something dangerous. "Bit sad, truly," The trickster smile does not waver, "I really do like dogs."
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Local merman is unable to person

Postby Politics » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:27 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxx𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐄𝐒
xx001The "Atrium", 002 Confused, 003 Franz,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Mystery man is so caught up
about not having a birth certificate
that he turns to impersonating a
Persian king. For science!(right?)

The stranger was abruptly taken out of his head by the sounds of movement, like something sliding against a wall. Putting away his violin with equal care as he'd taken it out with, the tall man took a moment to look back out and see that in fact, he was right. No proper vampire mansion would be without it's convoluted series of servant-routes and so on. A brief, but enthusiastic smile cracked on his face before he managed to take a gander at...you know. The person that actually came out of the passageway.

Littler(though everyone quite literally dwarfed in comparison) and bespectacled, the stranger studied Franz's face for any signs of vampirism. Or interviewer-worthy traits? He was pretty sure that he'd been put here for just that. But ah- this fellow looks friendly enough. He hadn't seen a 'Charles', though. Nonetheless! He gave a soft chuckle at mention of the super-secret-vampire-mansion-entrance. "I haven't a clue who you're talking about, Stoker, but I do like your enthusiasm." Though smiling in the way he'd known to have broadest appeal, Artaxerxes furrowed his brow at the doctor. Inspection? Well, he hadn't a notion about that. But what bothered him was his name. Did he still have one of those? Would he have to come up with a new one on the spot? What even was the point of a name, and why in the world did everybody want one so much? He'd had this problem so often, but he never prepared a name! "Why, names are funny things. There are always so many, but how on earth do people choose which ones they want? Oh. But my name. Yes, I do have one of those. How about...um. Artaxerxes. Artaxerxes is a good name, and I definitely have it. Do I need another one, or is just one enough?"

Now to the matter of the inspection. The last time he'd heard that, it was after being apprehended by the Belgian police. He really didn't want to think about that, though. But the stranger also knew that he'd likely forgotten the criteria, especially since that butler was as quick to talk as he was to mosey on elsewhere. It was probably easier to play the fool for now. "Forgive me, but what exactly was the inspection for again? My memory is failing me..." To be fair, he was pretty concussion-prone, but that wasn't the cause of his poor memory! I mean, it was certainly a contributor, but...again, Artaxerxes didn't want to think about that.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Ariane

The half demon grits his teeth, already feeling hellfire start to stir in his veins as he listens to every word the young miss speaks. This was not the time or place to spontaneously combust, and with his current irritation it was a true risk. With some quite impressive self control, he eases his foot off the gas and lets the car slow. "I do not think you understand how self-destruction is conducted." He says in a surprisingly even tone. "Yes, child, you are allowed to hurt yourself and test your own mortality as you please. Your life is, and always will be, ultimately in your own hands. However, this does not, under any circumstances, mean your actions do not have consequences. Just because you can hurt yourself does not mean you only hurt yourself." He keeps his eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and body focused on leveling his breathing. Best not to get too angry, especially when his emotions were so closely tied to his demonic tendencies. He likes this car.

"I am not your guardian. I do not want to be, and would consider such a chore to be beneath me. I am effected by your stupidity, though. I had to take time out of my extremely busy schedule to venture out into a town I despise just because you decided to test your own body and failed. Had you not called your uncle and asked for assistance, had you dealt with the problem yourself, or even not made the issue in the first place I would have no reason possibly care about your little dalliance into town. But," He slows the car to a stop at the side of the road, "If you are so sure in your maturity, in your 'ability to take care of yourself', by all means get out of the car and walk yourself back." The door facing the woods springs open on its own, a rare show of LeMarc's supposedly weak, and limited telekinesis. "We are still a good while away from the manor. I am sure an hour of walking will not do you too much harm, child." He adds finally, sardonic and rich in malice.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: LaRGe

The bespectacled vampire doesn't actually seem to be listening to his new 'test subject'. In fact, he doesn't seem to hear a thing as he raises his pen and prods the large stranger's upper arm with it. "Yes, yes, surprising muscle mass. No signs of previous infection, no signs of previous experimentation. Marking subject H257. Alias given 'Arthritis.' 'Artifact'...'Arthur'?" Yeah, he has no idea what's going on.

He circles Artaxerxes, poking and prodding with his pen in very precise spots; upper arms, shoulder blades, exact middle of spine, nose. "Will need to adjust for the height issue and the increased body mass...Never had such a...Charles, where is my scalpel? Oh right, he took that away...Charles, where is your scalpel? Charles?" No one answers. "I'll just have Cardinal take your measurements. Height, weight, blood pressure. Do you know your blood type? Doesn't matter, we'll test for it anyways. Are you, by any chance a bird? You need to tell me before the test begins. Must." He murmurs every word he speaks, not even making eye contact with the large stranger he is speaking to, just poking and scribbling notes on his pad of paper.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

Edith frowns and eyes the dog carefully, concerned, rocking back and forth on her heels as if it'll help her think. "Well, s'pose I've seen seizures like that. Or rabies, but...Well, it's not like he's gone mad, yeah?" She stares at the dog, mossy eyes tracing over the creature. "S'posed I've seen hunter dogs like that too, though. Pa's wouldn't move till he shot a buck, ya'know? But," She giggles, "That would be silly, yeah? There's nothin' to hunt 'round here, 'ccept people, and maybe those squirrelly little creeps. He wouldn't hunt a person, huh? That' be silly!" Eadgyd is smiling, wide and sharp. She giggles again, grinning and gleeful, making no attempt to hide her amusement. It is no way the humour of someone defusing the tension of a moment. This is not the giggle of a flighty schoolgirl. No, this is the laughter of a woman who knows exactly what she's implying, and knows far too much for this to be a coincidence. The grin of something mischievous, something dangerous. "Bit sad, truly," The trickster smile does not waver, "I really do like dogs."
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archibald? Archimedes? Adipocere? Artwork? Arteries?

Postby Politics » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:32 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxx𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐄𝐒
xx001The "Atrium", 002 Confused, 003 Franz,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Mystery man is so caught up
about not having a birth certificate
that he turns to impersonating a
Persian king. For science!(right?)

The tall man readjusted the leather gloves on his hands. From behind or beside him, you could see small, leathery scars leading back to something metallic where his hands should've been. But aside from that and a few questionable scars and piercings, Artaxerxes was in lovely condition. He was most certainly not a fan of the light touches, however, and his gills flared out a little when the pen touched his back. "Ah. Those are nice names too, but I'd wager it doesn't matter what it is. Not to say that's a bad thing, names are just a wink too tedious." He knew that the man was busy, but he couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at the cold touch of the pen. I wonder just how much nonsense I could get away with saying until he decides to pay attention? Perhaps he won't at all. There's a lot of particular nonsense about the Regan administration I'm sure he'd love to not bother with.

Now. Artaxerxes was just about to get comfortable with having a name, and following suit were another set of questions that he was thinking he needed to see a doctor for. But here one was! And his blood. He was certain his blood type was not of the human variety, and he knew so much as that whatever alphabetics there involved in humans, there were no such letters in him. In fact, Artaxerxes was certain that no such letters would be in any of their medical records at all. But that was then, and this is now. Which letter of the alphabet did he like the most? Which alphabet were we talking about? Eugh. No matter. He had to figure out whether he was a bird or not. "I would certainly hope I'm not a bird. I'm...um...More of the aquatic variety. Though I am bipedal, if it helps. Oh. Well. I guess there is a bird." Artaxerxes laughed a little, if not just to himself. The great hawk-eagle on the desk, however, was not as amused. Clearly off to defend her title as very-much-more-than-a-bird(which is to say, a bird that was sometimes a cat), she perched proudly on Artaxerxes's arm and stared down the littler man with what could only be described as utter contempt.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:37 am

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; (Oisin) Lark
─────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
As he waited for Lark to give the 'okay' to come in, he stood there, silently debating on what he could do. He could go to the library to get some reading done, but that would possibly lead to he-who-shall-remain-nameless yelling at him for being lousy. But he could go ahead and clean the ceilings as that would possibly take the whole day, which would allow him to read later on in the evening...Facilier could read later. It's not like he had a child to take care of. Quite a sarcastic way to put it... he thought as he raised his head a little once Lark gave permission for him to come in. Facilier used the back of his hand to push in the door slightly before stepping into the study. He bowed his head slightly, "Pardon for the interruption, but there is someone here that seeks shelter and in return, he promises his service here in the manor; I placed him in the interview room for now as I was unsure if you were in your study or not.". Faciler raised his head a bit, noting the cup on the coaster. Was he-who-shall-remain-nameless here a moment ago? Possibly. There was no telling where he would be. Well somewhere outside as that was obvious.

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
xxxxxxxx
Mary glanced up at the man who replied with his own name, which was Arc. It was nice but odd, but he soon understood when he said that he preferred that rather than his own name. A smile played on his face, "Really? My dad calls me diffwent names at times...I dunno why though.". As he was walking with Arc, he watched as the townsfolk wandered about, doing whatever they were supposed to do. He glanced up at the man and tilted his head, wondering if he did this every day? "Do you do everythin' fur your dad?" Mary asked, soon to realize his mistake of not asking what he originally wanted to ask. But whatever came out of his mouth now lingered in the air permanently and he couldn't just go back and change it, and not to mention that he wasn't the one to burden others with many different questions or be around adults that isn't his own dad. However, he wondered why he was around him. Maybe Mary actually trusted him? That's debatable.

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; xxx
xxxxxxxx
Was she happy here? Possibly. Was she enjoying the loneliness? No. Was she enjoying the coldness of the manor floors? No, not one bit. But at least the fire in the fireplace was burning whatever remained in there. What remained in the fireplace? Logs. How could she, a non-human, possibly carry logs and place them in a fireplace? How about even starting the fire in the first place? All of that she didn't know herself. She just climbed out of the window that led to the outside, just to gather some sticks or branches that she was able to drag inside. The things she has to do to stay warm. And who was she protecting? That was a good question that led to a dull answer: the manor house of the one who has pyrophobia. Pyrophobia? Easily known as the fear of fire. Again, how would she know this? It's called stalking. It probably didn't answer your question, but there's another thing called eavesdropping. Now, who would talk about the old master's fears? Of course Amus and Valerie. But they were dead. So it was up to Molly to embarrass her brother by sharing his fear with everyone- which of course he had multiple fears that weren't fire related, which some were ironic as he was a vampire that was able to scale the walls and hang upside down as he pleased. But then again, his father practically threw him off of the manor house roof...Not to kill him, no. The Lysandre family wasn't thatcrazy- unless you were Molly, then yes, the family was a tad bit crazy. But at least Facilier was the only sane one in the household. Not saying that his late wife wasn't. She was pretty sane, especially to handle the chaos that she, Everest, herself had caused. Good times they were, Everest thought as she curled herself into a tighter ball, closing her eyes and taking in the silence to mentally fill the void with music and voices.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me