Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee, Seraphina, Evenlynn
Kainen dropped his arm from the back of the bench, to his alphas shoulders, offering more of a protective stance over Baylee. His eyes scanned the two and his brows furrowed together beneath his sunglasses. If it came to it, Kainen could easily throw her over the bench and attack the two, giving her some time to make an escape. He was new, expendable, but the pack needed her most of all, it was his job to protect her above everything else. Well... her and his bike. Kainens voice changed from his usual light, sassy tone, to a deep and monotone slight growl.
"No one walks up to two people on a bench they don't fully know for chit chat. What do you want?" he said, a bit more protectively then he wanted to let on. However he didn't exactly trust these two, their encounter was odd.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:42 pm

β™’ Markus οΌ¬ο½‰ο½Žο½—ο½ο½ο½„ β™’
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | 26 | witch | bi | @: town | tags: witcher

Satisfied with his sketches, Markus packed up his belongings and put his shoes back on. Once he adjusted his backpack to his linking, he slipped his phone out of his waistpack and scrolled through twitter as he exited the park. He liked to stay up-to-date on what his friends back home were doing. Mostly family stuff. Some of his fellow witches were doing some cool magic. Markus was pretty oblivious to his surroundings and had turned onto some street. He looked up from his phone to see that he had come face-to-face with a girl. He stopped and stared a bit at the girl in front of him as a blush came over his face.

"Sorry... Umm... cool outfit though!" the witch managed to say. He put his phone back in his waistpack and zipped it. What a bad habit. At least he ran into her instead of oncoming traffic.

☾ Louie οΌ―ο½„ο½…ο½Œο½Œ ☽
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | appears 24 | vampire | pan | @: town | tags: jonathan

Louie nodded as the other man talked about his problem cabin. He cracked a smile and laughed when Jonathan mentioned that he fell through the floor. "Yeah," he said after a couple hearty laughs. "It sounds like you need everything you can get your hands on." Louie removed his hands from his pockets and rubbed the back of his neck as if he were thinking about the location of the hardware stores in town, but the almost silent muttering from the other man left Louie with so many questions. There was probably something wrong going on but hey, it didn't affect Louie so the vampire chose to ignore it for the time being.

He eventually turned and pointed to the west, "There's a small, family-owned hardware store about the blocks up that way and two to the left. It will have some small, general stuff." The vampire then turned and pointed south, ready with a new explaination, "The big hardware store is that way for a while. Maybe like, 10 minutes of driving and right next to a chldren's hospital. You can't miss it. It has everything from wood to lawn furniture and is probably your best bet."
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:57 pm

[center]Jonathan
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male //36 Years// Human// Crush: Open// Location: In town // Tags: Louie//
A small smile spread on Jonathans face as he shook his head. "Ok, Ok it isn't that funny. Yeah, you are right there I need everything I can get" It appeared while Louie talked about the hardware stores in town, that the man would be listening, he also seemed distracted."Well thanks for the help Louie, I think Ill head to go get some wood first. That seems to be top priority. Cant have myself falling through the floor again."

Turning towards the front of the truck he began to walk towards the front and opened the door. staring into the truck he looked back at Louie,"Do you want to come along? I could use an extra pair of hands."
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:13 pm

J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Tagged; Spencer

Happily waiting for her cheesecake she held onto Spencers hand tightly and bounced a little in her chair and swinged her legs around. She wasn't really one for 'actual dates' but, Spencer made it seem very welcoming. "Its very friendly and welcoming." She said softly while taking the cheesecake just set down in front of her and beginning to shove her face full of food. "Well, i have believe it or not... Actually, most people just ignore me?.. I don't really know why, it's probably because im too jumpy?.."
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:45 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn, Baylee, Kainen

Bingo. Two werewolves. She was very much pleased they weren't vampires, in her experience they tended to be more contrary. Although these two didn't seem the most accepting of questions. To the upfront approach then.

"Do we need to put on pointy hats? Fly on a broomstick and fly away?" she said. Those stereotypes of witches irritated her no end, especially when pushed by the mortal media. All these books showing them as evil were wrong most of the time, and there were so few showing them as good the view perpetuated was poisonous.

"We would quite like to know your situation with the vampires before something nasty happens," she said. Hopefully the aggressive looking one wouldn't attack them. Or maybe he would. Luckily they had the magic to ward them away should he make that choice.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:17 pm

B a y l e e βš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee stood up, crossing her arms in front of her as she eyed the two witches. She made no comment about the pointy hats or brooms, she basically ignored it. "I'm not sure we want to answer questions when we don't even know who you are. A better approach would be to introduce yourselves." she said. She was quiet again for a moment, her eyes searching their faces looking for a reason to trust them. They were witches, they were suppose to stand between everyone weren't they? Perhaps they weren't so bad but she couldn't be too careless.. "My name is Baylee, this is Kainen. I'm the crystal moon pack's alpha. And you are?" she asked head tilting slightly. Though it was obvious she was still suspicious of them, at the very least she was willing to talk for a little while.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter looked back down at the dog, okay so maybe he did feel bad for scaring the poor thing.. Some dogs just didn't like them which was pretty disappointing.. Whenever he wasn't paranoid about being found out of course. "Sorry about scaring your dog." he said taking another step back. "Come on Parsley." he said calling the newest member to his side. Let Lorraine handle this, let Lorraine handle this. if only he could force his thoughts into the others heads. They were so going to have to talk to Parsley about hiding himself better. He hadn't even thought of it. Which he had no idea how it had slipped his mind considering he'd spent a lot of time trying to explain to him why clothes were so important to wear.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina, Baylee, Kanien //

She stood silently beside Seraphina, ready to spring to the defense if either of them tried anything. She chuckled lightly at Sera's sterotype but frowned when it didn't seem to lighten the mood. She nodded however when she mentioned their questions. Evelynn watched the girl as she seemed to be sizing them up, she was thankful that despite how they looked the werewolf probably couldn't tell how strong their magic was. She wasn't sure how to take the way she spoke to them just yet but before she could agree that they should introduce themselves she felt a flicker of surprise pass through her. Alpha? No wonder they seemed so aggressive at first. She hadn't been sure who was alpha after the death of the previous two.. She'd seen them a few times.. This much younger girl did look sort of like them.. Perhaps she was their daughter? Niece? Whoever she was, they'd just found the werewolves new alpha. "I'm Evelynn." she said flashing them both a friendly smile hoping to calm them down by giving them her name like Baylee wanted.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno at resturant // Tags: Juno //

Spencer held her hand, watching as she moved in her seat a small amused smile on his face. She did have a lot of energy, but he wouldn't say it was in a bad way. "I agree." he said sparing a look around the place again before turning his attention back to her. "Some people just can't appreciate those that are the best to be around." he commented before he turned his attention to the cheesecake. Well it wasn't what he normally ate. But no place really served that.. He picked up his fork and took a small bite, it was pretty good. He probably would have been at this place all the time if he was still human.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juno Carter ||

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:26 am

J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Tagged; Spencer

She felt that he was trying to 'outcharm' her, and she wanted to be the best at charming people, though, she had to admit it was a very childish thing to think about. "If I couldn't tell, are you being flirtatious?.." She grinned mischiviously and looked down at their hands, innertwined and gently squeezing each others palms as if they were a married couple. She felt a small tingling sensation in her gut that she hadn't felt before while just holding someones hand. So much can happen in just one day huh?.. Quickly finishing her cheesecake plate she had ordered and leaned her head onto his left shoulder in an innocent way and happily felt a small flourish of hope, maybe he could be a good friend to rely on? Carlos was alright, but he was just too busy with his pastry shop now days. "Well, thats the first time i've ever heard that I am good company and someone seemed to mean it.." She said almost in a meloncholy tone.
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:27 am

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee, Seraphina, Evelynn
He stood up beside his alpha and growled. He was never fond of witches, they gave him an off vide that rubbed his corse fur the wrong way. He watched them as they introduced themselves and his alpha responded properly to them, giving them not only her name, but his as well. His eyes scanned the two and his folded arm across his chest.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:38 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn, Baylee, Kainen

The alpha? Well, they really had struck gold. Sera didn't realise that alphas were replaced that fast, but she supposed they must be. The girl looked quite young to be alpha though. Maybe she was dangerous or had a silver tongue, either way wariness was a good idea. "Seraphina," She answered. "Formerly of the Winter crest coven of London, now here." The last thing she wanted was the conversation to divert to 'where are you from'. It needed to remain focused on the point."How are your relations with the vampires currently?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyguy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:21 am

β˜… 𝑽𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻𝑢𝑹𝑰𝑨 π‘ͺ𝑹𝑨𝑾𝑳𝑬𝒀
ᴀɒᴇ. ₁₄₁﹐ ᴘʜʏꜱΙͺα΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ β‚‚β‚„ / κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄‡κœ±. α΄ α΄€α΄α΄˜Ιͺʀᴇ / ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ. ᴛᴏᴑɴ / α΄„Κ€α΄œsʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ / α΄›α΄€Ι’s. ɴᴏɴᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ. ɴᴏɴᴇ
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria had grown accustomed to walking amongst humans and the like. There was no doubt that she fitted in excellently; her looks resembled that of an ordinary human. She didn't stand out, she was real enough to possess the psychological edge of appearing to be alive. Although she may have looked human, sometimes she still struggled to act like one - smell had taken over as her primary sense. She no longer regarded what people looked like, it was their aroma that mattered. From across the street, she was able to identify the sugar levels of a person's blood and the subtle flavour hues unknown to science and the medical minds. As a loner, she would've taken solitude over company in an instant, but all hopes of that were destroyed when banded together with others of her kind and unified by a common enemy. With a burdened sigh, she walked down the street at a leisurely pace, paying no attention to her surroundings. She knew that it could potentially become a problem if she acknowledged anybody else other than herself.
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me